๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข...

By Ibirockerchick

Mercedes never thought much of the popular saying 'The sins of the father becomes that of the child", that is... More

Authors Note
~0~ Cast || Prologue
~1~ An Unlikely Encounter
~2~ An Enemy Of My Father Is My Enemy....Apparently
~3~ Sheep in the midst of Wolves
~4~ It's your Choice
~5~ Of all the humiliations, I hate this the most
~6~ I don't think I like Gia
~7~ Do I look presentable yet?
~8~ I'm not for sale!
~9~ Pizza sounds great
~10~ Run all the way to freedom
~11~ LA cops and panic attacks
~12~ Paint me Heaven
~13~ when reality dawns
~14~ Planned like a pro
~15~ The art of submission
~16~ La Famiglia
~18~ Flowers in the rain
~19~ In need of redemption
~20~ A brunette named Arabella
~21~ The fault in Trust
~22~ The devil's comfort
~23~ Our final goodbye
~24~ Nothing's New
~25~ Skin game
~26~ Queen of Petty

~17~ Sin's the sweetest fruit

549 13 0
By Ibirockerchick

I was instantly hit by the pleasant sensation of heat which rolled down my body as soon as I turned on the shower.

Automatically causing my muscles to relax. The warm shower didn't only sooth me physically but also mentally.

It induced a feeling of comfort and easiness, the kind that allows your mind, and subsequently your body, to relax. I rose up my hands, digging them into my hair and massaging my soft scalp slowly.

I breath out as my hand caressed my body, carrying along the warm water with me.

I liked baths like these, the types that calmed me and made me forget everything that was going on in my mind.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I wrapped the short white towel hanging on my door firmly round my chest and walked to the closet.

I tried hard to supress my surprise and eventual anger as my eyes scanned the empty closet.

Just as I was about to say every curse ever created and invent new ones, Julía walked into my room.

"I took your clothes for drycleaning, I hope you don't mind?''

Why wouldn't I mind? Ermanno was going to come back any second and all I had on was a towel.

I bit my lips and forced a smile at her. "Of course I don't mind. But, when are they going to be back?"

"At most, two hours?" she looked up, as if calculating. "Yes, two hours."

"Thanks Julía." I appreciated her and she turned to leave before stopping in her tracks.

"If you're hungry, I prepared pasta." she informed before leaving and closing my door. I exhaled loudly once she was gone and walked to one of the mirrors.

I dug my hand into my damp hair and stared at myself. I had bags under my eyes; I couldn't look anymore exhausted. The white towel barely covered my thighs and I was relieved Ermanno wasn't home. I know he had already seen me bare and naked but that was quite a long time ago and my mind had partially pushed the memory away.

After fifteen more minutes of sitting, bored as shit on my bed and hearing my tummy grumble like seven times, I decided to go to the kitchen.

Stepping outside the room, I felt light breeze push itself towards me. It felt unusual and I was a little bit uncomfortable in just my towel. I was relieved that Ermanno wasn't around; I hadn't seen him since Julía let me out of the cage.

My mind recalled Gia's promise to come today but she still wasn't around.

I shoved off all feelings of reluctance and dragged my feet down the stairs.

Almost at the foot of the stairs, I began to hear voices coming from the sitting room. I immediately stop walking as I recognized atleast two of those voices. My heart began to pound against my chest as I staggered a step backward.

“That was unnecessary.” Jovani tsked, running his hand into his black-ish brown hair.

He was talking to Ermanno who already looked pissed off and they had two men in suit surrounding them.

“It was well deserved Graciano.” Ermanno's Baritone voice did it's job of filling up the room, and also making my stomach fold.

“I know but, did you have to shoot him in his thigh?”

“You're right. I should have shot his mouth, that would've done a better job shutting him up.”

I shuddered hearing him speak.

“He's family Ermanno. Everyone had thier eyes on you. The consigliere had thier eyes on you.” Jovani breath out.

“Family should be respectful of thier don.” he emphasized on 'family'

Jovani exhaled, finally giving up.

Jovani had talked about how Ermanno was a man who always listened and observed. The quiet one's were always the most dangerous. Cliché.

I was just about to turn back and abort my mission of going to the kitchen when I felt eyes on me.

I stared at Jovani, his eyes were on me, roaming down my body. Ermanno noticed a distracted Jovani and turned to my direction.

The pounding of my heart got more aggressive as his fog grey eyes landed on my hazel ones.

His facial expression hardened the more as he stared down my body.

I considered running back up the staircase but they would think I had come just to eavesdrop on thier conversation.

I gulped and played with my fingers. “please don't mind me, I just came to get some water.” I walked passed them. The pasta would have to wait a little. I'll just sip some water and run back to my room.

Once in the kitchen and out from thier sight, I held my hand over my chest to feel my heart beat. I was going to explode any second now.

Before I could get a bottle of water, I heard the swing open.

I immediately turned my back, only to see Ermanno. His eyes were dark and hooded and his facial expression screamed anger.

“What do you think you're doing?” he walked closer to me, his heavy footsteps clicking on the marble floor.

“Getting water..” I pointed to the fridge.

“What kind of game are you playing? Going around my mansion in a towel? You're basically begging for a good fuck.”

His statement caught me off guard. My throat went dry and my palms turned sweaty. I fought the urge to grind my thighs together. I wasn't begging for anything.

“Julía just dry-cleaned my clothes. I didn't know you were going to be around, believe me-”

“Kneel.” his single command caught me off. I stared quizzically at him. His men were directly outside the kitchen. He couldn't possibly want to do this here.

I had never gotten down on my knees for any man, ever.

His hand slowly traced his belt as he began to undo it.

My body grew hot, wondering if he was actually serious.

My knees began to ache began me to get down.

With my eyes on his, I slowly dropped my knees on the cold marble floor. Ermanno smirked, his suit pants fell down his legs.

All he was in now was a black boxer brief. They perfectly outlined what was waiting for me beneath. He was big, bigger than I last saw when I was in the cage, if possible.

My shaky hands rose to his torso and I placed it there for support. I looked up at Ermanno who looked right down at me with a look full of lust and desire.

While one of his hand pulled down his briefs, the other held on to a counter.

His already hard cock sprang out and it immediately called for my attention. It was too close to my face, begging to be touched.

I was nervous, I had never done this before. My chances of messing up are so high, yet I took the risk of wrapping my lips around his tip.

I slid my tongue along his length. The feel of his bare skin on my tongue was undescribable. I went ahead to lick his precum and his throaty groan convinced me that I was doing a good job.

I took him whole in my mouth and let out a stifled moan as his tip hit the back of my throat.

I could feel him twitch inside my mouth as his cock disappeared even deeper inside my mouth. My tongue twirled on his shaft.

He let out a hoarse moan, throwing his head backwards in complete pleasure. “Cazzo,” he cursed through his throat.

Unable to take any more, I pulled away slightly from him, leaving his cock covered in my saliva.

He gripped my damp hair, taking a hand full.

“Don't stop Mercedes, you're doing fucking great.”

With both my hands now on his torso, I began sucking harder, opening my mouth wider for him and bobbing my head up and down his cock. He felt and tasted amazing, I hated to admit it, but it is what it is.

I felt him so deep, he repeatedly hit the back of my throat, making me gag. It felt like just the two of us. He continuously cursed, bobbing my head even faster while I let out muffled moans.

I couldn't help it, he filled me up and left me craving more. I could feel my clit throb and myself getting wetter as I bobbed on his cock. I couldn't breath but I didn't mind. This felt so right but I knew it wasn't.

I had let go of my towel and it had rolled off me minutes ago. My breasts bounced around as I bobbed my head faster, sucking harder on Ermanno's twitching cock.

I was completely naked once again Infront of Ermanno but I didn't mind. I felt adrenaline pumping through my veins as saliva rolled down  from my mouth down my neck to one of my breasts.

I stared up at him with hot tears flying out of my eyes as I sucked on his dick even faster.

Was it bad that I never wanted this feeling to end? It was my first time and it felt so good, so memorable.

My removed one of my hand from Ermanno's torso to my clit, spreading my leg wider and circling it in small torturous circle.

I moaned against his cock causing it to twitch once more.

“I'm going to come.” his husky voice informed.

I managed to nod, the pressure building inside of me. I felt like I was going to loose it any second now.

Ermanno pressed the head of his swollen cock against my tongue and came.

Waves of cum erupted from his cock filling up my mouth. It was salty and sweet and tasted absolutely amazing but I wasn't sure whether I should swallow or not. Instead it rolled down my neck and even further to my breasts while I licked his head clean.

He finally pulled out, strings of cum hung between my lips and his tip.

Once I finally came down from the high, I leaned against another counter, watching him stuff his cock right back into his pants.

I pulled up the towel and covered myself once I noticed where his eye lingered. The adrenaline had finally worn off, or maybe it was the lust.

He squatted to my level, a smirk on his face as he took my chin in his hands.

“Good job Bambola, I'm impressed.” his eyes held the desire for more. “You belong to me, and only me. No one has the right to make you feel good except me.” his gaze turned dark. “No one has the right to your body, except me.” he stated clearly before getting up. His heavy footsteps walked towards the exit door and he left.

I took a deep breath, my legs were shaking for what just happened and his sticky cum had began to dry on my body.

I didn't have the words to describe what just happened but all I knew was that I wanted more.

Was I a bitch for letting lust and the desire for the forbidden control me? Yes.

Did I care? Yes.

Did I want to stop all these feelings surging through me body? Yes.

Did I know how to? No

Fuck you Ermanno Sandrino.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 186 21
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
39.1K 4.6K 63
Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,who tries to save and safe everyone. Every...
408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
58K 844 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...