Cruel Revenge

By Demonsick

A girl loved a guy very much,...... but the love between them changed into revenge....... see what happens th... More

It's just the beginning
Part - 2
[ PART- 4 ]
[ PART - 5 ]
[ PART - 6 ]
[ PART - 7 ]
[ PART - 8 ]
[ P A R T - 9 ]
[ PART - 10 ]
[ PART - 11 ]
[ PART - 12 ]
[ PART - 13 ]
[ PART - 14 ]
[ PART - 15 ]
[ PART - 16 ]
[ PART - 17 ]
[ PART - 18 ]
[ PART - 19 ]
[ PART - 20 ]
[ PART - 21 ]
[ PART - 22 ]
[ PART - 23 ]
[ PART - 24 ]
[ PART - 25 ]
[ PART -26 ]
[ PART -27 ]
NOTICE
[ PART - 28 ]
[ PART - 29 ]
[ PART - 30 ] - THE END

[ Part - 3 ]

61 12 7
By Demonsick

New Characters
Moon Sang Tae

*Ignore my silly mistakes*

__Conversation between Park su-mi and Lee dong min continues__

Su-Mi: But I have never killed any innocent person in my life.........
Dong min: why do you think that they were innocent..... You know nothing, my girl.........
Su-Mi:( Poker face ) I think you have forgotten what I did to you....
Dong min: smiles........ I am not angry with you for what you did........ I will stay with you 24/7 from now onwards........
Su-Mi: You wanna stay with me....24/7 ( smirked )........ I will make you die........

Su-mi leaves......

Dong Min: ( in mind- I will keep you safe from those who want to hurt you )

Su-mi went out of the parking lot and hopped in Hoon's car who was waiting for her........

Hoon - ( nervous+tears in eyes ) I just saw Dong min.......
Su-Mi: hmmm... he is back..... And he wants to stay with me........
Hoon: w-why ???
Dong min came and hop in the car.......
Hoon:( angry ) how dare you to seat in this car.......
Su-Mi: let him be seated ...... After all he is going to die very soon........
[ Hoon never disobeys Su-Mi ]

5 Days Later

Hoon: sis why are you tolerating him..... Just kill him........
Su-mi ( nodded in no ) : I don't want him to die too easily..... I want to torture him to death....... ( Smirked )
Su-mi broke a glass and asked Dong Min to clean the floor....... With his hands......
Dong min: ( smiles ) whatever you say my lady........

{ Su-Mi was getting irritated because of his smile...... Whatever she says-- he does it, without any problem..... }

The piece of glass was too sharp that made Dong Min's hands bleed...... But he didn't say anything...and clean the floor........

After some time the cops came to su-mi's house.......
[ Su-mi lives in a villa which is just like a palace ]

Cops: PARK SU-MI.... We are here to arrest you...... In case of murder Mr. Kim ( groom )
Hoon: Do you have any arrest warrant or any proof.......
Cop: It will be better if you guys will coporate with us.....
Su-mi neither saying anything nor showing any expressions.....

Cops arrest su-mi and, take her to the police station.........

Su-Mi was sitting in front of the officer, looking right into his eyes without any expression.......
Hoon( annoyed): can you show us proof now ???
Cop: we don't have any... Proof.......
Hoon: Then how dare you to arrest my sister...... ( His blood was boiling after hearing this and wanted to beat him )
Su-mi: Hoon calm down..... I asked them to arrest me....
Hoon ( confused ): Then why didn't you tell me anything......
Su-mi: It was a sudden plan, and i didn't have any time to tell you......

Hoon: huh! I am not getting your point...... What's your plan......
Su-mi: Firstly meet him, he is our family friend Mr. Moon Sang tae ( COP )
Hoon ( confused ) : Hello ( handshake) , I am really sorry for all this....... looks at su-mi....
Su-Mi: Don't worry....... Now act like, they have proof and you can't help me to get out of here.....

After a while, Miss Yeon ( Bride ) came and acted like she was very angry, because su-mi killed her husband........ But she was very happy to see her behind the cells ( she wanted Su-mi to die so, that the cops will never know the truth ).......

Su-Mi came outside the cell and asked her... wanna talk to me ( smirking )

Yeon got scared...... Su-mi asked her to go outside with her......
su-mi takes her to the roof of the police station and shot her.......

Lee Dong Min's pov

Before the cops arrived su-mi asked him to go somewhere.....he didn't wanted to go but he went there.....
When he came back...... He asked the servants about Su-mi......
Servants told him everything that happened here......
( Servants were loyal towards su-mi, su-mi said them to told him about this... when he returned )
After hearing all this he went to the police station and saw Su-Mi with Yeon..... and followed them to the roof.....

Dong min saw her killing YEON...

Su-mi comes towards dong min and whispers in his ear.... I am not the old__ Su-mi....... Smirked......

[ All this was Su-mi's plan ]

Stay tuned for more parts......
Share it with your friends......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
107K 3.7K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
Child of a King By Anne Mason

Mystery / Thriller

79.8K 2.5K 43
After a heartbreaking event, a family is forced to split up because of their ancestors' rivalry. The father hides in South America with their sons an...
1.7K 111 21
Asalam Aleikum, peace be upon you to all my brothers and sisters. I offer my sincerest condolences to the entire Muslim Ummah for the anniversary of...