Honkai: Star Rail SEED

By RocketFourze2

GENESIS is now destroyed, but not before firing one last blast that destroyed the Providence Gundam and Freed... More

Checking out the Archangel
Infiltration of the Antimatter Legion Part 1
Infiltration of the Antimatter Legion Part 2
Take the Journey
A Not So Welcoming Welcome Part 1
A Not so Welcoming Welcome Part 2
Boulder Town
Bio: Kira Yamato
GAT-X105/PH Strike Gundam
GAT-X105/PH Strike Gundam (2)
Into the Mines to meet Familiar Faces

From Cosmic Era into... Amber Era?

1.6K 35 7
By RocketFourze2

"I'm not about to be beaten right here!" Normal Text

"Check out this awesome move!" Bold/Ultimate Text

"This sanctuary... Is but a vision! Break!" Thinking Text

"Rules are made to be broken." Comms/Radio/Audio/Message Text

-Linebreak-

Today is the 71st year of the Cosmic Era, and currently, we're at the Second Battle of Jachin Due. Also currently... we're in front of the GENESIS. The Gamma Emission by Nuclear Explosion Stimulate Inducing System. Quite a mouthful ain't it? I mean the Cosmic Era's acronym for their machines are quite BS and a mouthful. To stop the superweapon from destroying Earth and killing every single human being there is thanks to Patrick Zala, Athrun Zala, son of Patrick Zala, plans to self-destruct his Gundam's, the ZGMF-X09A Justice, nuclear reactor core to set off a chain of explosions inside thus destroying GENESIS before it was able to fully emit its destructive burst.

Concurrently and outside the superweapon and also in its line of sight are other Gundams. The ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam and ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam. Both mobile suits are giving their all to destroy one another, the former trying to stop or kill Rau for his radical ideals about why he wants to kill both Natural and Coordinator on Earth... and also for killing his ex-girlfriend, but for some reason he still simps for the girl, Flay Allister. And the latter... well I already mentioned it. Rau Le Creuset's mind is twisted. And so does his ideals.

"HAAAHH!" Kira Yamato, the pilot of the Freedom, roared at the madman before him as he fired his beam rifle at the Providence. Rau noticed that thanks to his Newtype abilities the Providence evaded the rapid-fired beams of the Freedom, "Not you! Of all people!"

The Providence deployed its DRAGOONs at the blue-winged Gundam, surrounding him. The Freedom managed to destroy a few DRAGOON pods while the Providence fired its beams continuously at the Freedom, "You can shout all you want, but it's too late!" Rau argued as he flew off, but not before a DRAGOON pod went to the Freedom, who was upside down, and destroyed the pod. Then soon after they clashed beam sabers.

"This is our destiny! It's a path you took knowing where it was headed!" Rau continued, but Kira was having none of that that the boy had to yell out to the blonde man to shut up, but Rau kept on going. 

"People have faith in justice and hide from problems they don't understand!!! This is what lies at the end of that path! There is no longer any way to stop it!" Then both Gundams decided to break their parried beams as they gave each other some distance away from one another, "Any humans will become extinct! As they should!" The DRAGOON Pods then arrived in front of Rau as they simultaneously fired at the Freedom, who dodged the barrage of beams that the Providence was giving to him that he had to use his shield to bash away a beam.

"I won't allow it! Your logic is twisted!" Kira shouted as the Freedom destroyed a DRAGOON pod behind when he's on his way to the Providence.

"That's how people think, Kira!"

"No!" The Freedom then activated its Full Burst Mode and destroyed a handful of DRAGOON pods in front of the Providence that caused Rau to evade from his pods' demise, "People... People are not like that!"

"Heh! How are they not like that? What's your proof? This is a world where people live with eyes and souls of hatred!" Rau chuckled as he fired his beam rifle at the Freedom, who went up to evade the beams and the Providence's line of fire, "Where fingers have no purpose other than to pull triggers!"

A beam managed to hit the Freedom's leg, which caused Kira to gasp now that the Freedom lost it's right leg. The Providence then aimed its beam rifle and beam rifle/saber shield hybrid, "What do you believe? And why do you believe it?" And then he fired.

The Freedom had to drop his shield as he charged at the Providence, "You were brought up not knowing anything else!" Kira argued as the Freedom used his free hand to pull out his beam saber from the hips.

"Of course I know nothing else!" Rau accepted and admitted, "People only really know about themselves!"

The Freedom was forced to dodge the Providence's DRAGOONs that's surrounding him as Kira began to have flashbacks as various voices of the people he knew echoed his mind.

"Do you still wish to suffer? Telling yourself, "someday, eventually"? How long have you continued fighting...with your thoughts clouded by such sweet poison?" Rau then mocked as the Freedom slashed a DRAGOON pod in front of him, then turned around as he fired his left railgun and beam rifle at the DRAGOON pod that descended behind him. Then he went up to evade the incoming Providence's beams.

Then Kira heard Rau's laugh, "No matter what happens now, I've won! When Jachin self-destructs, GENESIS will fire!" Kira's eyes widened as he found himself clashing beam sabers once again with the Providence, "There's no way left to stop it! Earth will burn, and the ensuing tears and screams will trigger new battles!"

"This can't be...!" Kira muttered in disbelief as he found the Justice and Strike Rouge flying past him and Rau, "Athrun! Cagalli!" then Kira looked back at the Providence charging at him.

"This is a day of revelation for everyone!" The Providence fired its beams again at the Freedom as one of the beams destroyed the Freedom's right shoulder, but that didn't completely dismantle its arm as the Freedom aimed its beam rifle at the Providence.

"I won't allow it!" Kira declared as he fired his beam rifle at the Providence, completely severing its left arm.

"Who do you suppose has continued to lead things to this conclusion?! You're also one of their results!" Rau shouted as he fired his beam rifle at the Freedom, destroying its arm, but at the same time, the Freedom fired its beam to destroy his DRAGOON pod, leaving him only a few pods.

"So what?!" The Freedom then used its remaining arm to make its remaining weapon into a double-bladed beam saber and charged as Kira made sure to make the Freedom's speed at its maximum, "There's a world I want to protect!"

Rau was taken aback at Kira's declaration as the Providence continues to fire its beam rifle, intending to hit and kill Kira but each shot just miss.

"RAAAAHHHH!!" Kira roared in determination as he is now in front of the Providence and completely severed its remaining arm. The Providence was forced to ascend, but the Freedom follows as the Providence's 2 remaining DRAGOON pods went in front of him and fired, managing to hit the Freedom's head and its upper left torso. But Kira couldn't care less about that as he kept on screaming and then thrusting his beam saber at the Providence's chest straight into Rau who merely accepted his fate with a smile.

In mere seconds, GENESIS exploded as so did the Justice that went off with its nuclear explosion.

The explosion was wide and devastating as the Freedom quickly flew away from the Providence that got engulfed in the fire that turned it into scorch metal, however, this mighty explosion spread and caught up to Kira's mobile suit itself, destroying its wings and peeling its Phase Shift off.

The Ultimate Coordinator sees the fire spreading and his world turns white.

"Kira!"

What Kira last hears is the sound of Lacus calling out his name in the last moment of GENESIS' destruction and soon nothing.

-Linebreak-

Upon the vast deep space, we see a barely conscious Kira in his pilot suit floating in space as he continued to stare at space. Then he saw a ray of light flash across his vision that caused the boy to weakly look in the direction of the light to see... a train? Why is a train here? In space of all things. He must've been hallucinating. Well, he closed his eyes again, but not before he felt someone touching his body and pulling him in. He had to open his eyes again to see... a woman of his age with light pink hair pulling off his helmet. Surrounding him are a tall brown-haired and brown-eyed adult man, a red-haired woman, a tall and long black-haired woman wearing Chinese clothes, and... a black rabbit wearing what appears to be a conductor's uniform? Okay is he dreaming?

"Hey...! Are you alright...!?" the voice of the woman echoed. Kira had to blink as he soon found the black haired woman giving him CPR. He blinked again as he found himself now on a stretcher and he barely looked at his surroundings to see where he is now. The only thing that he noticed is that the ceiling is metal and the people that rescued him are escorting him to whatever destination they are escorting him. 

He closed his eyes again as he found himself on a bed and his chest exposed as a nurse began to use defibrillators on his chest. As soon as he felt the electric shock course through his body, he closed his eyes again and fainted, but not before he felt one last shock on his body.

And then the shock stopped and the worried voices of the people around him are gone as Kira was now met by silence... Well, that silence was gone as Kira began to hear beeps from a heart rate checking machine... and an alarm beep from a phone.

Because of this, this annoyed Kira Yamato as he begrudgingly woke up from his slumber as he looked around the unfamiliar room that he is inside... Then he looked at the very same pink-haired girl that gave him CPR before, sleeping on a couch. Shortly after she woke up from her slumber as she annoyingly took out her phone from her pocket and dismissed the alarm. After that, the young woman stretched her arms up in the air with a yawn, which Kira found it cute to be honest. 

The woman finished her yawn as she sleepily looked around the room. Then she met the purple eyes of Kira Yamato, who is awake. He is awake. HE IS AWAKE! March 7th's eyes widened at this.

"Uhh... Hi?" Kira awkwardly greeted her with a small wave of his hand.

March did the same as she rushed to the door and shouted, "GUYS! HE IS AWAKE!"

"No need to shout, March." the only male of the group said as the Nameless entered the room as all of them began to surround the bedridden boy, "So, how are you feeling, Kira Yamato?"

Kira's eyes widened at how this man knew who he was... until the man raised his arm to see a dog tag. Kira's dog tags. No wonder that man knew his name.

"These dog tags of yours gave us your name." the man said as Kira then calm down, "I'm Welt Yang. The pink-haired girl is March 7th, the black-haired wearing modernized Chinese clothes is Dan Heng, and the red-haired woman is Himeko."

"Mr. Welt, really?" the pink-haired girl named March 7th groaned as she looked at the man in between Himeko and Dan Heng, the former chuckling while the latter isn't giving off any emotions.

Himeko eyed the purple-eyed Coordinator on the bed. The rest of the members of the Nameless also looked at him, "Kira Yamato, huh? Are you Japanese Descent?"

"U-Ummm... N-No, I'm from Orb Union." Kira corrected as he was met by confused expressions from the group in front of him. Kira also became confused as he began to ask them, "W-What's wrong?"

"Orb Union...?" March began to ponder with a finger under her chin, "Does a ship named Orb exist?"

"I have no recollection." Dan Heng answered as she looked at the boy in front of him, "This boy must be crazy."

Himeko then looked at her significant other with a look. A look that indicates his specialty. Welt sighed as he looked back to the boy and began to ask him a question.

"How about this, Kira. Just tell us what you remembered last time." Welt suggested in a calming manner. 

Kira then complied with Welt's suggestion as he began, "I was at Jachin Due. Both me and my friends tried to stop both the Earth Alliance and ZAFT from killing each other... then I fought someone who took someone important from me... Again..." Kira's expression went sad at the memory of how he had failed to protect Flay from getting killed by Rau Le Creuset and his Gundam.

While the Nameless could sympathize to Kira's loss of a loved one, but what caught their attention was two unfamiliar terms that gave the boy odd looks.

"Excuse me. Kira, right? Earth Alliance? ZAFT? Orb Union? You talked like there was a big war happening out there." Dan Heng pointed out incredulously, earning her a surprised look from the boy.

"W-What? What do you mean you don't know about them?! W-We're in the Cosmic Era right?" Kira blurted out. 

Now this became even more confusing to the group. Cosmic Era? What was he talking about?

"Hey, uhh..." March began as Kira looked at her, "What do you mean by "Cosmic Era"? Like it's a new epoch."

Before Kira could answer, Welt Yang began, "Because he is in another timeline, right?" Welt guessed as he gained confused expressions not only from Kira but from his comrades as well. I mean he is right though, since he himself is also from another timeline. (Spoiler alert, sorry.)

"H-Hold on, wait a minute! What do you mean that I am from another timeline? Wait actually, screw that! Who are you people and where the hell am I?!" Kira yelled out. This sudden outburst from the boy didn't faze the Nameless crew. Well, except for March 7th, who hides behind Dan Heng.

Himeko just gave Kira a sympathetic look while Welt just gave him a neutral expression and answered, "We are the Nameless, we journey throughout the galaxy with the Astral Express. Going to every planet and sealing Stellarons. And you, Kira Yamato, are at the Herta Space Station. As for the reason why I said that you are from another timeline is that I myself am also from another timeline, but not at the Cosmic Era epoch, but at the Anno Domini epoch. You, Kira Yamato, are at 2517... Amber Era."

"Amber...Era...? What...?" Kira became in disbelief at this revelation. 2517 Amber Era? But he didn't hear of an Amber Era.

"Yep. Amber Era. The universal calendar that the whole galaxy used. We haven't known of an epoch called the Cosmic Era as far as I know. The only previous epoch that preceded the Amber Era was the Anno Domini." Himeko informed the confused and disbelieved boy.

So he was in another timeline... Kira couldn't believe it, but he did believe it when March lent the boy her phone in the news section. Kira checked and this is the part he began to believe that he is in another timeline. No PLANTs, Coordinators, Mobile Suits, and crazy superweapons. Instead, they got... the Stellaron Hunters, the Anti-Matter Legion, etc. At least there's no war, but there's still conflict. It also made sense why they didn't hear about the stuff that he told them earlier.

It was all too confusing for Kira. Why was he here? He should have been dead after his crippled Freedom Gundam took a direct hit from the GENESIS' fire. Or was he already dead and this was the afterlife? Or rather he was isekai'd thanks to some of the anime that he watched? What would happen to Lacus, Athrun, Cagalli, Murrue, and many of his friends now that he wouldn't be able to see them again for maybe forever?

'And I had promised her that I would return... another promise that I couldn't keep...' Kira looked down in a mix of sadness and disappointment.

"Well, what are you gonna do next?" March began to ask the boy, "Now that you're in the Amber Era I mean."

"What am I going to do next?" Kira wondered aloud. Honestly, he didn't know much as he expected himself to be dead after his duel with Rau. But now that he was still alive, alone without his friends or anyone he knew or recognized in this new world he didn't even know exist. What should he do next?

"I... honestly don't know. I'm very far away from my home, my friends, and I don't even know if I could go back. I guess I'm stuck here for the time being..."

"Oh..." March's face turned a bit sad. She understood that Kira came from a totally different timeline and now he was lost like in the fairytale Alice in Wonderland, except this time Alice couldn't go back home for real. Was there something she could do to help?

"Aha!" An idea then popped up in her mind as she realized one thing Kira had in common with her since she herself was covered in ice for how many years and she didn't know what to do after but join the crew! Join the Nameless! Join the Astral Express!

"Then why don't you join us then!" March suggested to him, clapping both of her hands and her face full of positivity at the idea. Man, she is a genius.

"What?" Kira raised his eyebrow at this.

"March, are you saying...?" Dan Heng started to what March was suggesting.

"Yep! Kira, come with us with the Astral Express! Let's explore the galaxy! You and I are not that entirely different." March exclaimed, "I mean, I was covered in ice for eternity and I know nothing about my past, so I decided to join the Nameless to find out about my past!" then she looked at Himeko, "Please Himeko! Please let him join us!"

"C-Calm down, March." Himeko said as she raised her arms in defense with a chuckle, "It's not our decision to force someone to join. It's Kira's choice." then she looked at the aforementioned boy, who began to think about whether he should join or not.

"Hmmm..." Kira wondered in deep thought. If he heard them right, the Astral Express travels across the galaxy, visiting planets, which is very tempting, but there's also the Anti Matter Legion. Meaning he has to fight, but the problem is...he doesn't have any combat experience but in a mobile suit. Since he doesn't have the Freedom, that means he's useless...unless he could start training himself, maybe start a new life! Sure there's conflict, but at least there's no war to fight. Plus, he could explore the galaxy! Save planets like the comic books and manga that he read back home like a hero! Yeah, he'd miss his friends, but he had to move on.

"So? What do you say?" March asked with a hopeful expression that Kira would say yes.

Now having an answer, Kira gave them his decision, "I...I'll think about it. It's a bit too sudden for me."

"Aww...." March moaned in an upset tone.

"Don't get me wrong, joining you guys is very tempting." Kira immediately said as he raised his arms up, "But, if I joined you guys, I would pretty much be useless in a fight. My only combat experience is piloting a mobile suit, but since I don't have any and you guys also don't have, it's useless. Plus, I still need to know what's happening in this timeline, it's history and such. Also I need to know what the Stellaron is and what the Anti Matter Legion is also."

The Nameless then gave the boy an understanding look and nod. I mean, Kira has a good point. He needs to learn the history and what's going on today, and of course, him being useless in a fight and his only combat experience is fighting in a humanoid mech.

"It's understandable why." Dan Heng commented, "We'll respect your decision, Kira Yamato."

"Mhmm." Himeko nodded with a smile, "Besides, we'll only stay here for about a week. Trailblazing is tiring."

The group nodded with Himeko. They need to take a break once in a while.

"Excuse me, Kira, forgive me if I'm about to give you some unpleasant memories, but... do you mind telling us your story? That war that you talked about and the rest of the information that you gave made me curious." Welt asked and admitted as Kira gave him a surprised look. Then Kira looked at the rest, who are also interested as well.

Having no choice but to sigh, he decided to tell them. I mean, he owed them an explanation for ssaving him, so why not?

-Linebreak-

It's been a day since Kira arrived here, Welt asked him to give him a rundown on what happened. In which Kira complied. The Ultimate Coordinator then told the faction his journey from the incident happened in Heliopolis, a neutral space colony under ORB's territory, him ending up being the pilot of the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam against his will and was forced to fight his own best friend. Of course, taking into account that the Nameless had no idea what Earth Alliance, ZAFT, ORB, Coordinators, and Naturals were, he had to give a brief explanation continuing his story.

March 7th was very shocked to learn from what the boy had experienced in his life. Dan Heng gave him a sympathetic look for killing and the death of his loved one, Flay Allister. The same goes for Welt. Himeko was intrigued and impressed by the humanoid mechas called Mobile Suits in Kira's timeline. Not only that, but she was impressed about another thing. Kira's kind. The Coordinators. People who are genetically engineered with enhanced traits including faster learning, and stronger and faster bodies that are virtually immune to disease. So impressive.

Speaking of Coordinator, the said Ultimate Coordinator is currently in a different part of the Space Station he is in. The office of the titular person that pretty much owns the space station. Herta... a freaking kid. But the girl corrected the boy's reaction saying that this is a puppet, which is impressive said by Kira Yamato.

Anyways, Kira Yamato, now in different clothes which are a black hooded jacket, a red t-shirt, green khakis, and blue and white sneakers, is currently in some sort of a medical scanner currently being scanned as he is now in a t-pose.

Beside him is Herta, currently manning an advanced computer to check his genes and traits. She was given the rundown of Kira's story by Himeko and she didn't believe that at first. So when Kira was about to be given a tour by March and Himeko in the space station, Herta used this chance to make the trio come to her office as a start of the tour first.

"Huh, so the stories are real... Or not." Herta said as she gave Kira a look.

"But it's true though!" Kira shouted.

"I'll believe it when I see it. These genes of yours could be modified in your adolescence."

"But I was a Coordinator at birth!"

Then Herta ignored his correction as she is now finished checking out Kira's genes.

"You're done now, kid. It's impressive that you have enhanced traits. But those enhanced traits and modified genes of yours wouldn't make you special in my eyes." Herta said as Kira just sweatdropped in return, "But I wouldn't mind letting you help me whenever I have some difficulty even though I'm a member of the Genius Society."

Then Kira became confused of what she just said, "Genius... Society...? What's that?"

"The Genius Society area a collection of the most remarkable geniuses and smartest brains in the universe. They come from different backgrounds, with some of them even working in a fruit shop to make a living." Himeko gave Kira an explanation, "There are a total of 84 members of the organization, with Herta being among them."

"T-That many?!" Kira gawked at the information.

"Yes, that many. Now can you go away now? You still had that tour, you know?" Herta said as she flicked her hand in a go away motion to the trio, which gained her a sweatdrop from Kira, and a chuckle from Himeko and March 7th.

"H-Hai..." Kira muttered, but before he could leave, he needs to ask Herta! So he looked back to the (young) girl and asked, "E-Excuse me, Herta-san, but do you have like a training simulation in here?"

"Hah? Why should I?" Herta said in a rude tone.

"It's just... I uhh... need to train. I need to gain combat experience." Kira told the genius in front of him.

Herta just looked at Kira with a look that yells out "Really?" for a moment, until she sighed and turned around, but not before giving Kira an answer, "Come back tomorrow. I'll give you a simulation. Now get out of here."

Kira nodded at Herta as he and the girls soon left Herta's Office.

"Looks like Herta took a liking to you, Kira." Himeko smiled as she and the rest are now out of Herta's office and a good time to tell Kira about Herta taking a liking to the boy.

"I-Is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?" Kira nervously asked, having heard of Herta recently thanks to the researchers that he was introduced to on their way to the Master Control Zone.

"It's quite the opposite actually." Himeko said, which relieved Kira, "It's also quite rare that Herta took a liking at someone. Too rare at that."

Then they arrived at the Master Control Zone, and now started the tour of the Herta Space Station! They first started at the Monitoring and Defense System Zone. And goddamn he is in awe! Look at how advanced everything is! Look at the computers they are using! They're more advanced than the computers at the Cosmic Era! He's so jealous! And is that a freaking holographic model of the galaxy in front of him?! Goddamn! 

"Ah, Himeko, March, good to see you!" a pink haired young woman, clearly a few years older than Kira or March, greeted the trio as she began to approach them, "Oh, who's this?" she then looked at Kira with a questioned and curious expression.

"This boy is Kira Yamato, the boy that we rescued." Himeko introduced, "Kira, this girl is Asta, the Lead Researcher of the Herta Space Station."

"N-Nice to meet you." Kira greeted with a bow.

Asta giggled as she covered her mouth and then bowed after, "Nice to meet you too. Just like what Himeko introduced, I'm Asta, the Lead Researcher. Welcome to the Herta Space Station, Kira-kun."

"It's a pleasure, Asta-san." Kira said.

"Oh no, don't call me Asta-san. I'm still a young woman, y'know."

"S-Sorry."

'How cute.' the women present around the boy all thought in unison.

But before it could escalate any further, a voice called out. More specifically, to Asta.

"Asta-san!" a dark skinned and white haired boy, about a year younger than Kira and March, ran to Asta. With a puppy in tow.

"Arlan? What's wrong?" Asta asked with a concerned expression as she and the rest approached the boy.

Arlan stopped in his tracks as he tried to catch his breath. As soon as he finally caught his breath, he began to tell Asta, "We found an unidentified ship! Here!" 

The holographic model of the sphere behind the group began to show the ship... and it made Kira's eyes widen and gasp as a sense of familiarity course through his head. He knows that ship. That white legged ship. The legged ship that he spent his life on protecting that contained his friends.

Himeko noticed Kira's expression as she couldn't help but ask, "Do you know that ship, Kira?"

"Yeah..." Kira said as he looked at Himeko and the rest, then back at the image of the ship, "That's the Archangel. The ship that I told you guys about."

-Linebreak-

RF2: AAANNNNDDD...We're ending it here folks! Didn't expect this huh? It just came to my mind when I was just binge watching SEED again when Gundaminfo decided to stream it again, and finishing Honkai Star Rail's main quest.

 For now, 'cause the next quest isn't out yet and I had to like wait the next update at May 17. For those who read the female pronouns of Dan Heng and the long black hair description... Yep. Ya boi had to genderbent Dan Heng. Damn, I need to touch some grass. Also for those who read Coordinator From SEED, don't worry. I'll update it soon, just need my friend's go sign if its good to go. And I had to uhh... rewrite a few chapters that I've gotten ready for that fic. I've written like uhh... 17 readied chapters. Yeah, I need to touch some grass. Hey don't worry! I just gave my friend 5 chapters. I'm not a monster! Really!

Also check out my Wattpad, readers of CFS. I just published a Mobile Suit Bible for Coordinator From SEED.

Anyways, that's it from me! What do you guys think? Good? Bad? You guys decide! Also don't forget to review. That's all from me! This is RF2 signing off! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 361 12
"Dan Heng, March, i found you" Hitorinbo Envy ひとりんぼエンヴィー (25-ji, Nightcord de.) "Today and tomorrow...
598 12 2
Day 2,4, and 5 of DanStelleWeek2023 prompts combined and born this one-shot story. Stelle was the ever-so-bright Trailblazer, she was the star of the...
10.9K 329 36
After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the rest of the organization to join them in...
495 8 2
The universe holds many things that is left to be answered. Many people have tried their best at finding this endless answer, one those being the cre...