Enemies Or Lovers? || Shidou...

By Dakeda_san_

"I thought you were gay?" "Who knows?" Love story with smuts :P More

Part 1||Enemies or lovers?
part 2||Enemies or lovers?
part 4||enemies or lovers?
Part 5||enemies or lovers?
part 6||enemies or lovers?
part 7 || enemies or lovers?
part 8||enemies or lovers?
part 9|| enemies or lovers?
part 10||enemies to lovers
part 11||enemies to lovers?

Part 3||Enemies or lovers?

1.3K 35 25
By Dakeda_san_

"Did shidou do anything bad again?", bachira asked.

"Nope he didn't this time"

"He's such a pain in the ass"

"I know right. So why did you want to meet?"

"Well just to know each other maybe?"

You were relieved to know that it was no big thing. He just wanted to be friends.

"Ohh I see"

"Wanna go to a cafe?"

"Sure! I'd love to"

"My treat!"

"That sounds great"

You and bachira went to a nearby cafe and ordered cold coffee and some snacks. While waiting for the food, you and bachira talked a lot to know more about each other.

"So all of you guys yesterday were a football team right?" you asked him.

"Yahh!"

"So what's your weapon bachira?"

"Dribbling"

"Cool!"

"Wait if I'm not wrong, you play football too right? I saw you on a jersey yesterday"

"Yeah I play too"

"Amazing! A beautiful girl I know plays football..it's just amazing!"

"Ohh stop it", you blushed.

"Can I know your weapon?"

"Well mine is ball control and dribbling"

"And you're a dribbler too?? Awesome! Y/N let's play together someday!"

"Sure we can play together!"

"So which year are you in?"

"2nd year. What about you?"

"Ohh I'm in 3rd year"

"Senpai"

"No there's no need to call us senpai or anything like this just be friendly I don't mind"

"Yeah yeah just kidding I know",you said with a smile on your face.

"Is your nose good?"

"I dunno. But it feels better than yesterday"

"It'll be okay. If it hurts too much then have the pain killers. And I think you can take off the bandage after today."

"Okay"

You guys talked for a while. Then the food you ordered arrived. While eating them you two talked about your family, what you guys like and dislike and what not. Bachira became a bit sad after he heard that your mom and dad got divorced when you were 10 and your dad left you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"It's okay you don't need to be sorry or feel bad. I hate my dad so much. He never even contacted us after he left. I don't even know where he is right now but I'm glad he left. All he did was abuse my mother. He would beat my mom if he saw a bit of dirt in his room after he came home drinking the whole day. Whenever we went to stop him, he would beat me and my brother too. All I wished for him to die. I'm so happy he left us. We are leading a very happy life right now"

"I hate this kind of man. How can one be so brutal!?"

"I know right. But mom still says that he was a very nice person before they married. Whatever. I don't know much about him and I don't even want to know anything about that inhuman person"

"It might be hard for you to stay without having a father... Y/N if you need anything you can tell me. I'll be there by your side I promise", he said looking straight into your eyes without even blinking.

"Thank you Bachira", you said with a smile.

"Wanna be friends?"

"Well aren't we already friends?"

"Well yeah I just wanted to make sure"

"Okay no more sad things! Let me tell you a joke" bachira said pointing his finger up.

"Yayy"

"Which is faster hot or cold?"

You took time to think.

"It's hot because you can catch cold"

After getting it, you burst into laughter. Seeing you laugh Bachira was very happy and started to say another one.

"Did you heard about the man whose left side was cut? He's all right now"

You took a while to realise and laughed again.

Bachira told you a lot of jokes. It was a while after you laughed so much in a day. After finishing the food bachira paid and you both started to head home. You saw the time and it was about 4pm. You both got so close in a day. You got to know where you Bachira lives and it wasn't so far from your house. It'll take around 10 minutes to go to bachira's house from yours by walking. Bachira dropped you at your house and waved you goodbye. It was a very good day for you.

Tomorrow
__________________

It's friday. As it's the weekend, you had a plan with Bachira this morning. He wants to play football with you. His whole team will come. It is a very lovely day. It is cloudy. But you were afraid of rain cause if it start raining, you can't go play with Bachira today. But as it's not raining right now, you got ready to go. You put on your jersey and jordan. You tide your hair up, wore sunscreen though there is no sun. But the sun can show up any time. You packed your bag with a water bottle, your phone, some bandages if needed in emergency, a towel and head outside. You massaged Bachira to come and pick you as your ready to go. The time was around 9. After he came, you saw he was so excited.

"Heyy Y/N, is your nose okay?"

"Yeah It's fine I removed the bandage"

"Yeah I see. I'm so excited to play with you! Well not just me, everyone is very excited!"

"I'm just a normal player. What is it to be so excited about me?"

"Well you see we never actually found a girl who likes football that much but here we found a girl who not only likes football but also plays it."

"Ohh so that's the reason. Well you're right not every girl likes football. In my team, every one of them plays when they feel bored or something like this. My dream is to play in woman's national team but they don't seem very interested in this. Football is everything to me and I want to be the best striker in the world!"

"That's the spirit! Believe in yourself. You can do this! I love that ego of yours"

"Hehe..", you blushed.

When you arrived at the field, you saw everyone fooling around with the ball.

"Yoo!"

Hearing Bachira's voice they all looked at your direction and saw you and bachira.

"Look It's Y/N!"

"Wow Y/N actually came"

"Heyaaa guys!", you waved at them with a big smile on your face.

"Wow that chick's pretty"

"I'm agreeing with you otoya"

All of them rushed to you. At first you get to know each other. Though it was hard for you to remember all of their names at once.They all asked you questions after questions.

"Ughh What's so special about that bastard?"

You looked beside and It was no one other than shidou.

"What's the asshole doing here?" you said with a angry face.

"Well unfortunately he's a member of our team", Rin said.

"What do you mean by unfortunately you eyelash freak!" shidou screamed.

"All of you are so nice person. Why would you all have an asshole like this in your team?",you said pointing your finger at shidou.

"He has a shitty personality but he has amazing skills that we need to win. So we had no other choice", bachira said.

"See? They all need me to win", shidou raised his eyebrow and smirked at you.

"Ugh", you rolled your eyes.

"Don't worry he won't harm you we're here", Isagi said with a smile.

"By the way did you watch the blue lock vs Japan U-20 match?", chigiri asked.

"Well I couldn't cause of my fucking school. I had to cheer sae but when I turned on the tv the match already ended and the U-20 lost ughh"

Everyone was a bit disappointed to hear you were a U-20 supporter.

"Why would you support a heartless human like sae?" Rin said with a furious face.

"Yeahh why a loser like him?", karasu said.

"Well he's my best friend so I had to. And don't call him heartless he's a very sweet person"

"WHAT THE HECK YOU KNOW SAE?" shidou screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.1K 41
COLLEGE AU. BLUE LOCK REO X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS** Reo: I always got what I wanted, the word "no" didn't exist in my vo...
68.3K 2.5K 15
I've always been the one who was pitied. Usually over a bully's assault, a mistake on a serve, taken advantage of by my best friend and the fact I've...
86 0 10
"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜น?" ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
26.1K 555 31
"Y'know Y/n...i hate your personality." โš ๏ธFights, Drugs, And Smut will be mentioned in this story so if your sensitive to any of these please leave.โš ...