Quick Transmigration: Dismant...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs Author: subestring Category: BL doujin Release tim... More

World 1: Campus
World 2: Ancient; lao gong is a new emperor
World 3: The end of the world
World 4: Western fantasy
World 5: Entertainment: lao gong is an entertainment tycoon
World 6: Sentinel guide
World 7: The werewolf game
World 8: Mermaid
World 9: Orc world
World 10: Ancient; heroine with a system
World 11: Holographic online game
World 12: Nightmare space
World 13: Ancient: lao gong is a fool
World 14: Modern: lao gong became 'ex'-fiance?
World 15: Entertainment: lao gong is a top actor
World 16: Nomadic people
World 17: Designer
World 18: Xiao shou with autism
World 19: Holy See and Vampires
World 20: The prince and the prince(ss)?
World 21: ABO
World 22: CV; Voice actor, dubbing
World 23: Entertainment industry
World 24: Two space world: the squirrel raised by the villain
World 25: Cultivation: the last mission world
To the upper realm
Extra Story 1: Little A and Ball
Extra Story 2: End Times Traveler Baiyun
Extra Story 3: The Cultivation Chapter Le Xiyin and Du Ting
Extra Episode 4: Campus Chapter Ling Xue
Extra Story 5: Ancient Wu Xian and Leng Qingqiu
Extra Story 6: The King of Entertainment Garry Fan Hechang
Extra Story 7: Ning Sitong, the Voice from Another World
The bored little squirrel wants to play!
Extra Episode 8: Ball Meets Parents
Extra Episode 9: Ball Meets Parents 2
Extra Episode 10: Ball Meets Parents 3
Extra Story 11: Ball Meets Parents 4
Extra Story 12: Ball Meets Parents 5
Extra Episode 13: Ball Meets Parents 6

Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou

304 5 1
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 505 Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou

    Since Jiang Rongwu took over to deal with the aftermath of the war between the two realms of Heaven and Demon, he was away from home all day, Baitang woke up, Jiang Rongwu had already left, Baitang fell asleep, Jiang Rongwu came back on Yelu.

    Although Lao Gong didn't change his mind, he didn't have much time to get along with each other every day, and the little squirrel was always unhappy, but Ah Wu was going to deal with important matters. These are the lives of the people. When I arrived at Ah Wu, I had no worries for Ah Wu, the only thing I could do was not to bother him and let him concentrate on his work.

    "Hey~" The little squirrel sat on a certain pine tree in the North Forest and sighed, the life of a mouse is so boring, it feels like a waste of time.

    Seeing that Baitang was unhappy, Qiu'er tried her best to make him happy, but Baitang couldn't show her smile. Qiu'er was so sad, Qiu'er was unhappy, and little A was not in a good mood. In the end, the three of them sat side by side on the branch sullenly. Looking at the setting sun in the distance and sighing, it is full of infinite melancholy.

    Qiu'er is a restless person, and he has finished watching the TV series in stock, so he uses his spell to transform into a water mirror, peeking into the daily life of the world, to see if there is anything interesting that can make Baitang smile.

    After the truce between the heaven and the devil, the mortal world gradually became more alive. Today, many people took ladders to climb to high places to hang red silk on the streets. Bai Tang was attracted by the decorations and asked, "Is there any happy event next?" Little

    A looked at the time, and replied: "Today is the Qiqiao Festival, and there will be a garden party with lanterns in the world. On this day, young masters and ladies will go out of the house and go to the streets to play." Bai Tang's eyes lit up, "Garden

    tour Ah~" He hasn't gone out to play for a long time, even Xijing can't bear the loneliness of Beizhi Forest.

    "Qiu'er, can I..."

    "No!" Before Baitang could finish speaking, Qiu'er hastily rejected Baitang's proposal.

    "The mortal world is dangerous, Tangtang, you may not know that the young master of the nether world disappeared during the battle between the heaven and the devil, and might have fallen to a certain corner of the mortal world. We're underage, we can't control our power, and our Northern Forest suppresses the Netherworld, what if the Young Master Nether harbors resentment and sneaks up on us, be good~ we won't go~" Qiu'er said earnestly.

    If it was an ordinary person from the Netherworld, he would of course accompany Tangtang to play without saying a word, but he was the young master of the Netherworld, so he dared not gamble.

    Baitang was aggrieved, and pouted to pull Qiu'er's paw, "Strong ball, my strength is not bad, and with the magic weapon of Ah Wu, you and Xiao A will also protect me, don't you feel bored? , Qiqiao Festival, I heard that couples who can participate in the Qiqiao Festival together can be together for a long time, Qiuer and Xiao A haven't participated in the Qiqiao Festival, right..." Baitang said Qiu'er using Xiao A as an

    introduction He was really tempted, he really hasn't dated Little A yet, "But..." Qiu'er was troubled, "There are potential dangers in the mortal world..."

    Baitang waved his hand indifferently: "It's okay, potential danger doesn't necessarily mean danger, and it doesn't mean that we will definitely meet each other. Besides, if you go on a date with Xiao A, I can find Su Su to hang out with, Su Su Su often told me that Mozun is very busy, and he is so boring in the Demon Palace..."

    Under Baitang's soft and tough pampering, Qiu'er finally nodded and agreed to Baitang's request, and the latter rushed to Mozun with great interest. Bai Chuansu from the palace sent a letter asking him to go to the mortal world to celebrate the festival together tonight.

    Since the people in the heavens knew each other well, the people in the demon world didn't dare to lag behind. There were still many things waiting for the Demon Lord to deal with. It was also difficult for Bai Chuansu to see the Demon Lord these days. He told the waiter, changed his clothes and ran out.

    The two made an appointment to meet outside Chongshan City in the mortal world, and Qiu'er and Xiao A also followed.

    As it was getting late, the lanterns on the street were lit up, and the lantern parade was very lively, with a lot of people and sad carriages.

    Baitang gave up the carriage that Qiu'er had prepared for them, and walked hand in hand with Bai Chuansu on the street.

    "Oh, you can just go and play, don't worry about us, we will gather at the place just now later, if there is any danger, I will let the paper crane notify you." Seeing Qiu'er following closely, Little A wanted to meet Qiu'er Being alone and not knowing where to start, she became a matchmaker once to match the two.

    Bai Chuansu also chimed in, "Don't worry, Qiu'er, I will protect Tangtang well, don't you believe me?"

    Bai Chuan Sugui is the Empress of the Demon Realm, and his strength is definitely not bad. Thinking of this, Qiu'er was relieved, "Okay then, if you have anything to do,

    you must pass the paper crane to me." "Definitely, have fun~" Bai Chuansu waved away with a smile.

    Qiu'er walked away hand in hand with little A. He just thought of the little cat and fox as the empress, but he also thought that the little cat and fox had only a few hundred years of cultivation, and he was as good as Baitang, and no one was much better .

    After they left, Baitang and Bai Chuansu looked at each other, and they both saw the same meaning in each other's eyes - they were liberated, and no one was looking after them.

    The two teenagers are gorgeously dressed, and they are extremely good-looking. Walking on the street, they are the objects of admiration for girls and big fat sheep in the eyes of peddlers, especially the way they have never seen the world. Everything is novel and fun, so it is even more certain that the young master of a certain rich family sneaked out to play.

    The hawkers shouted harder as they passed.

    "My lord, let's see if the hairpin is good. Buy one as a present for your beloved girl. It will get twice the result with half the effort." The hairpin peddler enthusiastically sold it.

    Bai Tang and Bai Chuansu stopped when they heard the words, and went to the booth to look at the hairpins on display. They were all made of wood, not gorgeous, but they were more beautifully carved, suitable for those with an elegant temperament.

    This style is not suitable for the beautiful cat fox, but... Bai Chuansu picked up a hairpin and inserted it between Baitang's crown, and carved it naturally, and the hibiscus came out of the clear water. Feel like a good son.

    "Does it look good?" Baitang didn't have a mirror, so he couldn't see what was on his head.

    Bai Chuansu smiled and said, "It's super pretty, and it suits Tangtang very well."

    "Boss, this is it." Baitang believed in Bai Chuansu's vision, and he sold it for a piece of silver, and said that there was no need to look for it. .

    "Thank you son, thank you son."

    The two held hands and walked away, the peddler said with emotion, thinking that the two masters would buy it for the girl he likes, but he didn't expect that they were a pair, and they looked too good-looking. Although one was sold, one ingot of silver could buy all the hairpins he had on display and there was still some leftover.

    The two of them walked aimlessly, and they didn't know how many eyes they got.

    Suddenly, there was a particularly lively building in front of it. Many beautiful girls were standing in front of the windows on the second floor shaking handkerchiefs. There were also a few girls on the first floor who looked like this, but they were not as good-looking as the girls upstairs.

    There was still a plaque hanging on the gate of that building, and the two of them approached and took a look: "Baihua Building." They both saw puzzlement in each other's eyes.

    "What kind of place is this?"

    "I don't know, but it looks very similar to the rumored place in the book to have fun."

    "I haven't seen what it looks like inside. I heard that the girls are very beautiful, and each of them has superb skills. Sing and dance...or we..."

    The two looked at each other and smiled, and hit it off.

    "The two young masters are so cute, let's come for the first time." The old mother's eyes lit up when she saw Baitang and Bai Chuansu, such handsome young masters, with such gorgeous clothes, the family must be rich.

    Baitang imitated the posture of the man who just passed by them, holding his head up and chest out, as if he wanted to protrude his belly, "Old mother, call your best girl, Master Ben." "Young master is here, young

    master Choose a slave family, I can play the piano..." "

    Come on, can you handle the accordion, I think the son is also an elegant person, and the slave family can recite poems..."

    Not only the old mother has winks, but the girls can also see it Both of them are very rich and powerful people.

    Bai Tang and Bai Chuansu were pulled into a dizzy state by Yingying Yanyan, and what was more obvious was the scent of the girls' scented rouge, each of them used a different rouge, and the smell was also different, which made them sneeze.

    "Girls, stop." The old mother was afraid that the two distinguished guests would be scared away, and she knew at a glance that she hadn't come to a place that was too heavy, big water fish, it's better to be tricked.

    "Both young masters, do you want a private room or a lobby?"

    Baitang wiped the tears from the smell of makeup powder with a handkerchief, and hurriedly said, "Private room."

    The two were taken to the private room, separated by the first floor. The strong smell of rouge makes my nose feel better.

    Not long after, the servants brought good wine and good food. Baitang and Bai Chuansu were generous, and they gave three ingots of silver, "Call two Qinglings who are good at playing the piano." "Okay, okay.

    "

    Not long after, two girls holding a pipa and a guqin came in step by step. The two behaved dignifiedly, bowed to Baitang and Bai Chuansu, went straight to them and sat down in front of the screen, and began to play with their delicate hands.

    It has to be said that the actors in Baihualou are highly skilled, and the two who have experienced several modern worlds have to admire the two girls in front of them for their piano skills.

    The incense in the private room is light and elegant, accompanied by the elegant sound of the piano, Baitang and Bai Chuansu are fascinated by listening to it.

    Considering that it is the Qiqiao Festival, it is rare for him to take an early vacation and go home. The North Emperor and Mozun, who were beaten by his wife, turned black when they learned where Baitang/Bai Chuansu had gone.

    It's no problem to go down to play, but it's a big problem to find a girl.

    Could it be that Tangtang/A Su detested me? ! The more Jiang Ranwu and Lou Shun thought about it, the more they felt alike, so he hurriedly changed his clothes and ran down to earth.

    The two met on the way. Ever since the battle, the two hadn't decided the winner, and they hadn't had time to fight each other since then. Now, in this matter, I feel that the other party has brought his little lover down. If it wasn't for finding a wife, it would be important. , they probably had to fight.

    They suppressed the flames of war in their hearts, and at the same time chose to go to Baihualou first.

    The door of the private room was broken open, and the two people who were listening to the little song were suddenly interrupted by the Xiaoer who rushed in.

    They searched for their reputation and saw their old Gong with a black face dripping ink, swallowed involuntarily, and moved back.

    "Asu, come here." Kitty Fox has never been able to refuse Lord Mozun's request, he walked slowly to Lou Shun, and said pitifully, "Shun Shun~" "I left you out, the Lantern Festival will return.

    " It's not over yet, how about Asu accompany me for a stroll?" After coming in, seeing the kitten fox just obediently listening to the little song, Lou Shun had no anger at all, only pity for the kitten fox.

    "Okay~" Bai Chuansu jumped up, turned his head and said to Bai Tang, "He's leaving first", and happily ran away with Lord Mozun.

    Bai Tang wants to cry but has no tears, no, Su Su, don't abandon me.

    Facing Jiang Yunwu who suddenly smiled, he had a very bad premonition in his heart.

    Jiang Yunwu waved his hands to let the two girls go out holding the piano, and then Xiaoer closed the door and left with a wink. There was no one in the room, and Baitang was even more frightened.

    He smiled flatteringly at Jiang Yunwu, "Ah Wu, today is the Qiqiao Festival, why don't we go out for a stroll too~"

    Jiang Yunwu set up a shielding barrier in the private room, and without a word, he began to take off his clothes. The solid chest muscles came to Baitang, and said with a smile: "I think it must be because I didn't do well enough for my husband, so Tangtang wanted to find other girls. Look..." He grabbed the boy's hand and placed it on his chest...

    Inside the barrier, outsiders cannot hear the voices in the private room.

    That night, Baitang kept begging for mercy, and the most repeated words were only two words in a joyful cry: "I believe... I believe..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
12.7K 242 10
Not MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Gu Chu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-06 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 98 Trap 1...
44.5K 1K 100
Author: Owl key/ζ’Ÿι‘° Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 99 Chapter (Finished) Work status: Complete Introducing: Nowadays, resources are scarce...
41.3K 587 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...