Quick Transmigration: Dismant...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs Author: subestring Category: BL doujin Release tim... More

World 1: Campus
World 2: Ancient; lao gong is a new emperor
World 3: The end of the world
World 4: Western fantasy
World 5: Entertainment: lao gong is an entertainment tycoon
World 6: Sentinel guide
World 7: The werewolf game
World 8: Mermaid
World 9: Orc world
World 10: Ancient; heroine with a system
World 11: Holographic online game
World 12: Nightmare space
World 13: Ancient: lao gong is a fool
World 14: Modern: lao gong became 'ex'-fiance?
World 15: Entertainment: lao gong is a top actor
World 16: Nomadic people
World 17: Designer
World 18: Xiao shou with autism
World 19: Holy See and Vampires
World 20: The prince and the prince(ss)?
World 21: ABO
World 22: CV; Voice actor, dubbing
World 23: Entertainment industry
World 24: Two space world: the squirrel raised by the villain
World 25: Cultivation: the last mission world
To the upper realm
Extra Story 1: Little A and Ball
Extra Story 3: The Cultivation Chapter Le Xiyin and Du Ting
Extra Episode 4: Campus Chapter Ling Xue
Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou
Extra Story 5: Ancient Wu Xian and Leng Qingqiu
Extra Story 6: The King of Entertainment Garry Fan Hechang
Extra Story 7: Ning Sitong, the Voice from Another World
The bored little squirrel wants to play!
Extra Episode 8: Ball Meets Parents
Extra Episode 9: Ball Meets Parents 2
Extra Episode 10: Ball Meets Parents 3
Extra Story 11: Ball Meets Parents 4
Extra Story 12: Ball Meets Parents 5
Extra Episode 13: Ball Meets Parents 6

Extra Story 2: End Times Traveler Baiyun

479 9 1
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 502 Extra Story 2: End Times Traveler Baiyun

    Bai Yun is an ordinary office worker. She likes to stay at home and read novels on weekends. She just finished reading a book called "Dead Rising: My Secret Lover Reborn in the End Times", and when she woke up, she became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the book. .

    The air was filled with an indescribable stench, the walls of the house were bare, and the whole building seemed to be crumbling. Baiyun received the memory of the original owner, and prayed to heaven more than once, from the Eastern God Buddha to the Western God Jesus, she is just an ordinary person, she doesn't know how to fight, and she doesn't have supernatural powers, she doesn't want to be bitten to death by zombies at all.

    Tiny broken groans came from the room, Baiyun finally accepted her fate, she couldn't go back, from memory, the person in the room was her cheap brother, Baiyun was an orphan before crossing, although there were many dangers after crossing, But anyway, there is still a relative, Bai Yun comforted himself in this way.

    When she opened the door and saw the most vicious supporting character in this book, Bai Yun, who was used to seeing handsome men and beautiful women on TV, couldn't help but stare dumbfounded. There was something so vicious, it was clearly a little angel who fell into the world and suffered.

    The little angel said to her: "Sister, you are back~"

    At that moment, Baiyun's heart was captured and turned into a puddle of water. This is her younger brother, her relative.

    Bai Yun lovingly wiped Baitang's sweat, comforted him to sleep, turned around and rolled up his sleeves to go to the kitchen, but there was nothing. This family is so poor that mice don't want to patronize it, and it is absolutely impossible.

    But there are some herbs on the broken table in the kitchen, which are quite fresh, picked by the original owner himself in the wild.

    In my memory, this was the prescription prescribed by the doctor when the original owner took Baitang to a small clinic. After digging out all the things listed on the prescription, but found the main painkilling herb, this medicine was short of weight, Baiyun felt worried when he saw it.

    Baitang's painful and suppressed voice came from the room again. Baiyun was not as ignorant as the original owner. She was very worried that the medicine with the wrong dosage would have side effects, but Baitang had taken it more than once, and it had an analgesic effect. She gritted her teeth , add water to boil the medicine, I have drank it so many times, this time is not bad.

    Following an explosion not far away, the building shook several times.

    Bai Yun's heart shuddered, and he ran to the window to check. The scene of the car accident on the river bank corresponded to the plot in the book—the male protagonist appeared.

    Bai Yun didn't want to have anything to do with the male lead, but thinking of the current predicament, the male lead is rich and rich, so after thinking about it, he went downstairs and brought the half-dead male lead back, touched his wallet, and went out to do some shopping. living supplies.

    Unexpectedly, when she returned home with a full load of bags, the soft and sticky little angel brother was actually molested by the male lead. The most frightening thing is that this hero did something to her younger brother when she was not around, which caused him to like to cling to him, and even her elder sister was ranked behind. Damn, careless.

    She knew that apart from Baitang, no man was a good guy, especially the one with the aura of a male lead, and he was the bastard among the bastards.

    Fortunately, the male protagonist has a bit of conscience, and used money to repay her for saving her life. He also found a hospital for his younger brother and paid for the medical expenses.

    When she was holding supper and wanted to give her younger brother another meal, and stood outside the door listening to the voice that could not be expressed in words but could only be comprehended, Bai Yun absolutely couldn't understand that the male lead paid for Baitang's medical treatment and brought him back to take care of him. This matter itself is not a big problem, how to take care of it, she took care of it on the bed, she tried her best to avoid the plot, but the plot took a turn, asking her brother to replace the fate of the cannon fodder female supporting role?

    Bai Yun sighed leisurely, and suddenly felt that the road ahead was shrouded in a white mist, making it difficult to tell the direction.

    The next development is much simpler. The end of the world is coming, the supernatural being awakens, and Baiyun awakens the water superpower, which is different from the original plot without supernatural power. Baiyun feels the hope of survival, and then looks back at the male lead. Li's younger brother, now that she has the ability to protect herself, she doesn't have to pick on the male lead. When the female lead comes over, she will take Baitang and leave.

    Escaping in the last days is not easy. It is not an advantage to eat and sleep in the open, but rest is basically nestled in the RV, unable to stretch his legs and feet. However, Baiyun is different from the character design and performance in the plot. The hero’s teammates took care of her a little bit more because she was a girl. There were many accidents on the road, but they came here without any danger. Base, survive and take root in the base.

    Just when Baiyun thought they could live safely in the last days, fate would always be caught off guard by someone.

    Their team took on a mission, went out full of confidence, and returned with sadness in their eyes.

    When Bai Yun saw the haggard Bai Tang, who looked like an old man on the verge of death, he felt dizzy.

    Her Tangtang, how could her younger brother become like this.

    Everyone didn't know how to open their mouths to explain to Bai Yun, but the male protagonist only cared about Baitang and never paid attention to Baiyun. In the end, it was the male protagonist Shao Li Cang's Deli brothers and Lang who explained the ins and outs to her.

    Bai Yun rushed into the room angrily and beat up Shao Li Cang, but Shao Li Cang didn't fight back, if He Lang didn't hold her back, she could beat Shao Li Cang to death.

    "Bastard, you give me back Tangtang, is this how you protect Tangtang? If you don't have the ability, don't drag him down, you bastard..." "Yes, I'm a bastard." This was the first sentence Shao Li Cang said after

    returning , was also the only sentence before Baitang woke up.

    In the end, the protagonist's team made great contributions to getting back the important information and successfully entered the management of the base. God is sad.

    Shao Li Cang acted as the hands-free shopkeeper, clinging to Baitang all day long.

    Bai Yun accepts the fact that Bai Tang is powerless, and starts to paralyze himself with work, leaving space for Shao Li Cang and Bai Tang.

    Tangtang likes Shao Li Cang so much, she must hope to spend the last time with her lover.

    A year later, on a sunny afternoon, Bai Yun made tea and sent it over. Bai Tang was older than a year ago, with wrinkled skin, age spots on the back of his hands, gray hair, and a lot of cloudiness in those clear almond eyes. The light in his eyes was dimmer than before.

    "Thank you sister." The tone was the same as before, but it was no longer soft and waxy as a teenager, but old and hoarse instead.

    "You're welcome." Bai Yun's voice was choked up, and she tried her best to hold back the sourness in her throat, and asked, "Tangtang is in much better spirits today, the base has become very beautiful, let's go for a walk together next time." "

    Okay Ah, Ah Cang is lazy, I’ve worked hard for my sister, it’s nice to have a sister.” “

    So Tangtang needs to get well soon, and look at the base that my sister manages.”

    “Okay, it must be more beautiful than before the end of the world…”

    The two It didn't take long before Baitang became exhausted and fell asleep again.

    When the bad news came, Baiyun was arranging the planting of vegetables at the base in the study, she knocked over the teacup in hand, staggered to the suite, Helang, Heizi and others arrived first, and stopped Baiyun from showing her.

    "That's my younger brother, get out of the way." Bai Yunchi pushed Helang away with eyes full of blood.

    On the balcony, the young man lay quietly in the rocking chair. Shao Li Cang held Baitang's hand and leaned over Baitang's body in the posture of a protector. The dazzling liquid smudged their bodies into a bright flower.

    Baiyun knelt on the ground, red wet her pants along the texture of the floor.

    An hour ago, she had brought refreshments to Baitang.

    Enduring the grief in his heart, He Lang pulled Baiyun up, "They won't want to see us like this."

    Baiyun wiped away his tears, and calmly covered Baitang with a thin quilt: "Tangtang is most afraid of the cold, it's windy here, sister Send you back to the house."

    Later, Bai Yun and He Lang cremated the two of them together, and since then, Bai Yun has been more devoted to work, just because of Bai Tang's words: the base managed by her sister must be more beautiful than before the end of the world.

    Five years later, a vaccine for the lost virus was developed. Whether it is for prevention or if you have been scratched, the vaccine can prevent and eliminate the zombie virus in the body, but there is a side effect that the research team cannot change even after fifteen years of development, that is People who have received the zombie vaccine will kill the mutated cells in the body, it can kill zombie virus cells, and it can also kill supernatural cells. Ordinary people will not awaken their supernatural abilities, and those with supernatural abilities will gradually lose their abilities.

    After the end of the world, everyone is used to speaking with strength, the one with the big fist is the boss, and no one wants to be willing to be the second.

    Ordinary people refused, and the supernatural beings cursed angrily, smashed and smashed in the base, and let Bai Yun roll down from the management.

    In the last five years, Baiyun has become the second in command of the base with mediocre strength. Many people do not accept her, but they have been obeying her management only because of the support of the first in command and Lang.

    Bai Yun didn't panic. She looked at the noisy people below and chose to speak on stage. Ordinary people staying in the base must get vaccinated, and those who don't get vaccinated get out of the base. In the past ten years, there have been many cases of ordinary people going out to the base to do missions, concealing being scratched by zombies and returning to harm innocent people. She can understand the fear of being abandoned and can only wait outside to die, but she cannot accept that The idea of ​​"why was I the one who had the accident, and everyone should die together?" Back then, when her family Tangtang sacrificed herself to the research institute to get back the zombie data, she wanted to save more people, not to let human beings retaliate and kill.

    Ordinary people are of course unwilling to be driven out of the base when they hear that there is food and drink here, and life is safer, which is much better than outside where zombies are rampant. Followed by booing, took the opportunity to seize power.

    Bai Yun and He Lang's eyes were full of sadness, Bai Tang and Shao Li Cang died for these people, it's not worth it.

    They had endured enough, and after discussing with their brothers, they left the base with those who were willing to follow them, and rebuilt a more future base.

    After they left, a supernatural being who had no ambitions but no corresponding strength took over. In less than three months, zombies broke through the city, and this once most glorious base was wiped out.

    A new hope base is established, and all the participants abide by the regulations. In the twenty-five years of the last days, Baiyun and Helang went out to do missions, and were scratched by the mutated zombie grass. Helang lost his belongings in order to save Baiyun, and Baiyun was the only one The medicine is poured into the corridor.

    When she was about to mutate, Bai Yun begged He Lang to give her a good time.

    The light in her eyes gradually faded, and He Lang's sad and painful face was also blurred. She smiled, "Tell Tangtang for me that my sister failed to fulfill his wish, and failed to manage a more beautiful environment than before the end of the world... ..."

    The gunshot rang out, and the soul returned.

    Baiyun stood in a daze on the bustling street, the little girls walking with her walked past her talking and laughing, and the snack bars on the side of the road played deafening music to attract customers.

    This is the world before time travel, and she is back.

    Baiyun stared blankly at the bag he was used to carrying. A boy in front of him was pulling a man and running towards the trolley of Octopus Maruko: "Awu, hurry up, Maruko is going to be gone~" "Tangtang, slow down, there are many

    people .” The man followed helplessly and dotingly.

    The familiar figure and voice made Baiyun's nose sore, the young man seemed to sense something, looked up at Baiyun, and then happily ran towards her holding hot octopus balls.

    "Sister, do you eat small balls?"

    "Tangtang eats them, my sister doesn't like them."

    "Hey, good~"

    At this moment, tears slipped down involuntarily, blurring his vision.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 195 29
Here comes the deal... Y/N: Pres. Sunoo, you are the one who will handle the group( Enhypen) when they arrive here in school. Sunoo: what? I can't...
132K 4.1K 65
Short Title: CS Alternate Title: 逆袭反攻略(快穿) Status: Completed Author: 橘子舟 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Shounen Ai, Yaoi Tags: Doctors, Episodic, Futuristi...
1.1K 62 81
Suo Fei: Hey, hey, hey, can you delete these files and let me restart? What the hell did Laozi transmigrate into! Statement: The protagonist is a sho...
29.1K 969 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...