Sanhwa, jongjoong, woosang an...

By yungiisreal_fightme

This is another ateez oneshot involving only the ships I ship since their so underrated ???? More

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
Bad idea with good results
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬
Crush
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝.....𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
Insecurites
Quite the catch
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
Jealous
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 "𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"
injuried
Intimate moments
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬
Best friend
Royalty
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝟐
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝟑
Jealous boyfriend
My hot neighbor
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫
New teacher
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
Stuck on the elevator
Body guard
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
Body guard pt 2
𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞
Royalty pt 2
Sweet admirer pt 2
Broken up pt 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧
Hybrid
The babysitter
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚
Enemies
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐭 𝟐
Enemies pt 2
I just want a hug
Tutor
I just want a hug pt 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭 𝟐
Moving on
Moving on pt 2
Tutor pt 2
𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Unexpected mate
Brother's best friend
Unexpected mate pt 2
Unexpected mate pt 3
Unexpected mate pt 4
𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐱
Mute
Mute pt 2
Mute pt 3
Mute pt 4
𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨
The babysitter pt 2
Frenemies
Frenemies pt 2
Sunshine
The party
𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝖺𝖼𝗁'𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗇
Sick
Unexpected leave
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
Messed up love
Messed up love pt 2
Quiet boy
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾
rich guy/poor guy
Why so silent?
The party pt 2
The party pt 3
Why so silent pt 2
Richguy/poor guy pt 2
The alien pt 3

Broken up

838 14 13
By yungiisreal_fightme

Ship- sanhwa

Third pov

Ateez we're currently all going to a pool party that hongjoong's brother was having and they were all very excited.

"Is everyone ready?" Hongjoong asked and everyone nodded or yelled "yes captain!" Hongjoong chuckled knowing it was woosan.

They all left their dorm and got into the cars yunho was driving one car which sanhwa and woosang got in and mingi drove the other car nobody knew mingi had gotten his license recently but ateez of course.

Jongjoong got in his car and now they were on their way to the pool party.

The whole ride San was silent as everyone else talked to each other...he was silent because he was thinking about a particular member who he broke up with a month ago... nobody even knew they were dating and which was part of the problem they had. Well, only two members knew...

"Sannie? Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked quietly san only nodded wooyoung frowned he knew exactly why his best friend was like this and he was angry at seonghwa.

Wooyoung sighed and laid san's head on his shoulder which san immediately snuggled into his neck yeosang noticed and smiled softly at the sight he also knew because wooyoung told him and he knew not to get jealous over woosan because he knew wooyoung loved him just like he loved wooyoung it took him a while before he actually got used to it but wooyoung always comforted him and made him see that he's the only one for him.

They soon arrived at hongjoong's brother bumjoong's house he opened the door and greeted them all with a smile and they greeted him back and well all members knew of his little crush on san they didn't know why though but not like he kept it a secret the way he treats san and acts around him san himself didn't even know.

When they all walked in he smiled "all of your rooms are ready for you and you know where it is so you can go change and meet me at the pool in about 30 minutes" he said and they all nod thanking him.

Yungi shared a room, jongjoong shared a room, woosang shared a room and sanhwa shared a room even though bumjoong offered san to sleep in his room plenty of times...

San sighed and started walking to his and seonghwa's room but was stopped by bumjoong "um hey san are you alright? You are very quiet today and you look sad" bumjoong said softly San gave him a small smile back "I'm fine hyung I just got a lot on my mind" san said back he appreciated him a lot.

Bumjoong smiled "well you know I'm always here for you if you ever need me and the offer to sleep in my room still stands I know you and seonghwa are having some rough patches" he said and san's eyes widen "h-how did you know?" He asked and bumjoong chuckled "you guys make it very obvious but today you guys look...distant from each other" he said.

San sighed "o-oh um yeah w-we broke up a month ago.." San said quietly and he felt like crying he never actually said it out loud or came to terms with it "wait really? How come? You guys seemed so perfect for each other" bumjoong said worriedly even though he was in fact in love with San he knew san would never return his feelings which he was somewhat okay with now all he wished was for San to be happy and he seemed really happy with seonghwa.

"Um I-I wasn't ready to come out and he was s-so we often got into fights a-about it and I-I guys he f-finally h-had enough" San said and tears streamed down his face bumjoong gasped and quickly pulled him into a hug "I-I'm so sorry to hear that san maybe you should talk to him soon I mean space was probably what you needed but you guys should talk soon" he said softly as San sobbed into his chest.

A few minutes later San pulled away "w-what if he won't want to talk to me h-hyung?" He said sniffling "nonsense san I'm sure he will as I said space was needed" he replied and San let another tear slip down his face "I-I love him so much hyung I-I don't know what I'd do if we're really over" San said wiping his tears away.

20 minutes later san went up to his and seonghwa shared room and when he got inside seonghwa seemed to be on his phone laying down san sighed and went to put his things away once he finished he went inside the bathroom to change his clothes for the pool.

He then left the bathroom and blushed seeing seonghwa stare at him "s-stop looking at me" he said with a deep red face and walked past seonghwa and out of the room that was actually the first words he said to seonghwa in a few weeks..

Pt 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 65 11
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
549K 9.6K 55
oneshot book that is filled with ateez ships
4.4K 458 27
Seonghwa was just a simple guy trying to have some fun in a bar on a Friday night. He didn't expect there to be live music, nor to be captivated by t...
55.3K 573 29
I decided to do an ateez onehot book with my two favorite ateez ships 😁 I've seen oneshots where it's just oneshots of one ship so I thought why not...