Hard Life (BanG Dream!) Rosel...

By Raravansa

Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents d... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️

Chapter 8

135 4 0
By Raravansa

Hanasakigawa's Girl School

Kyudo's Club

Rinko's POV

Beside my school council's assignment with Hikawa-san, I also join some club at school like Kyudo club and Library Committee. Even though it was tiring, I did it on purpose to overcome my shy and asocial. 

Snap

Rinko: It amazing, HIkawa-san.

Sayo: (sigh) Thank you Shirokane-san. But to focus and on target like that is quite tiring.

Rinko: Yes....even though it feels difficult but we focus like we do rehearsal usually.

Hikawa-san didn't replied me even she just look down like she thinking something.

Sayo: No...that's not what I mean.

Rinko: E-Eh? What do you mean, Hikawa-san?

Hikawa-san change her focus on me, look at me with serious face and asking me.

Sayo: Shirokane-san, did you know a game like shooting target at arcade?

Rinko: Shooting game? Maybe you mean a game like we use a toy gun connected by a cable with the arcade console?

Sayo: Y-Yeah....but not that one, (sigh) I'll explaining it shortly.

Hikawa-san explaining about a game where we use a airsoft gun to shot the target for get a prize. A game like that only exist at Amusement Park. Hikawa-san told me if she saw a person shoot the target without any miss.

Rinko: H-Heee....is that true?

Sayo: Yeah..several days ago I went to Amusement Park alone and trying that game. Unique is that person can reveal the owner's fraud and get his prize easily.

Rinko: I can't imagine it how he can be so focus and accurate like that.

Sayo: Yeah...so that why I'm trying to be like him.

Rinko: W-why?

Sayo: I don't know why but I want to be like him. When I watch him for the first time like that, i've got amazed with his skill.

Sayo: And now I want to try it now like was his do before. (Aim the target)

Shot

Hikawa-san's word was right, we Roselia always rehearsal everytime to focus on Future World Fes, not only rehearsal but Hikawa-san aslo ask me to join to Kyudo Club with her to increase our focus and mind especially me.

Rinko: H-However, being an Student council and join club and Committee is very tired for me.

Sayo: I see...I'm sorry because for asking you to joining Kyudo Club.

Rinko: (shake) Nevermind Hikawa-san. Well, shall we back to council room, right?

Hikawa-san and me change our suit to uniform to return to our duties as student council.

__________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon.....CiRCLE

Touko's POV

Even we can rehearsal at Nanami-chan's place but sometimes we also come to CiRCLE too. But it's been 2 weeks I have no passion on my social media.

Touko: (sigh)

Nanami: Touko-chan, did something happen?

Touko: You know, it already 2 weeks I'm not activate on my social media. But I don't know the reason why?

Nanami: Touko-chan have a hard time, nee. (smiled)

Touko: Neee...can we take a break, like go somewhere?

I groaned while telling them that.

Nanami: Then what place would you like to visit?

Touko: WAKARANAI!

I said glumly looking down at floor with my guitar.

Futaba: Maybe better we go at Shopping Mall tomorrow, right Touko-chan?

I look at Fusuke suddenly hug her.

Touko: FUUSUKEEEE!!!!!!!

.

.

.

Sunday, Shopping Mall

3rd POV

Morfonica went to Shopping Mall to help Touko-chan get her spirit back again. Unfortunately, Touko-chan still didn't back to her usual self at all.

Nanami: Touko-chan.....looks like you haven't back at all, right?

Touko: ...Yeah (nodded)

Futaba: Then we do what you usually like, Touko-chan.

Nanami and Futaba drag Touko to some place at Shopping Mall where Touko like to visit to return her spirit again, Mashiro and Rui just follow them only Nanami and Futaba lead them to where they go.

1 hour later...

Even 1 hour has passed Touko didn't gain her spirit at all, the five of them sat together in one of the food places there contemplating except Rui. 

Mashiro: Neee Touko-chan, If there's anything you'd like from us, maybe you can let us know.

Touko rise her head and answer Mashiro while look at Rui.

Touko: Rui.....

Mashiro: ...Rui? (confused)

Mashiro, Nanami and Futaba look each other confused about what Touko said.

Rui: Kirigaya-san.... I think it's not what you want to say, right?

Touko: Ya got it Rui, actually.... I got interest with son of Rui father's friend.

Heard that from Touko, Rui's eye got wided surprised if Touko got interest with (Y/N). 

Touko: But we don't know where is he now!?

The five of them returned gloomy again.

Nanami: Speak for the devil, look over there Touko-chan...(pointed something)

What she pointed actually is (Y/N) while watching his smartphone.

Touko: Wa-eh-isn't that...

Nanami: There's not wrong again, right? It's (Y/N)-kun.

Four of them suddenly turn their head where Nanami pointed at (Y/N).

Nanami: (Y/N)-kun seems busy with his phone, what is he watching at?

Futaba: No idea, but...

Mashiro: (Y/N)-kun looks tired at his eyes, right?

Without thinking, Touko stood up and approached (Y/N). Not only Touko but Rui follow her too.

Touko: HIIIII......(Y/N)-KUUUUUNNNN.

Even with excited greeting from Touko, (Y/N) just look at Touko limply.

(Y/N): ......

He tilted his head mean confused with Touko. But when he look at Rui (Y/N) seems like remembering them.

(Y/N): Morfonica---right?

Touko: Hummm...(Y/N)-kun, did you not enough sleep?

(Y/N): Yeah, you can say that.

(Y/N) save his phone on his pocket. Then Mashiro, Futaba, and Nanami stood up and walked approach him. Morfonica sat on (Y/N)'s table together then.

Nanami: What a coincidence to meet you here.

(Y/N): .....likely.

Futaba: Uhm...(Y/N)-kun, you looks so tired right, then why did you hang out in here beside sleep at your home?

(Y/N): My apologized but there's something I must to do earlier, and that make me not sleep at all last night.

Rui: Even though there are very important things, don't forget your sleep, and take care of your health too.

Touko: Mou...Rui said like that sounds like his mother, you know.

(Y/N): Nevermind, Touko-chan. In fact I would prefer if someone pays attention to me.

He said that while cradling his head with his hands supporting it closed his two eyes. And Rui got blushed.

Nanami: Rui-san got praise from (Y/N)-kun and it make you blushed, right RuiRui, and if you say that to Touko-chan I think the response will be different.

Touko: I'm just don't like being reminded so harshly, Nanami. (pout)

Mashiro: Looks like Touko-chan has return her spirit again.

Futaba: Right, Touko-chan got excited again.

While four of them busy with themself, Rui just silently watching them. But they forget with (Y/N)-kun until he actually sleep.

Rui: Seems like we forgot something here, remember?

4 of Them: eh? (look at Rui)

Rui: (L/N)-kun already slept there, look at him.

They looked at (Y/N)-kun and sure enough what they saw was that (Y/N)-kun was actually sleeping while sitting crossing his arms.

Nanami: (Y/N)-kun was trully so tired until he can sleep like that.

Touko: Agree, is he like that when he was 12 y'old?

Hearing that makes Mashiro, Nanami and Futaba looks curious with Touko's word earlier.

Nanami: 12 years old?

Mashiro: Touko-chan....what are you talking about?

Rui: (sigh) Kirigaya-san, didn't you-

When Rui-san wanted to tell Touko about what she said before suddenly the waiter came interrupting their conversation by delivering (Y/N)'s order, and that make (Y/N)-kun wake up from his sleep.

Waiter: Black coffee for order number 5?

(Y/N): (gasp) wha-oh, Bedankt.

(Y/N) take his order and sip on his coffee.

........

Nanami: (Y/N)-kun, isn't that...

(Y/N): Black coffee, why? wanna try it?

Futaba: I think that's not what Nanami-chan mean, (Y/N)-kun.

Mashiro: What sentence did you actually say earlier?

(Y/N): Just normally, right. "Thank you, Nee-san".

Rui: (Y/N)-kun....actually what we question is the language. Why did you say "Thank you" in Dutch language - no, in Netherlands language.

The atmosphere became silent suddenly, what will (Y/N)-kun be answered to Morfonica later when he accidentally spoke into Dutch language.

To be Continued....

[1211 word] 23-06-2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 73 48
(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is her grandma and grandpa her last family t...
5.8K 201 7
The (L/N) family is well... they ain't exactly normal. A little sister with freakish strength, an Older sister with intense anger issues. And as muc...
167K 5.1K 37
Okay, Hopefully the description will save this time, since this is now my 3rd time having to rewrite it from the placeholder I made on my phone. Y/n...
8.9K 432 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...