Hard Life (BanG Dream!) Rosel...

By Raravansa

Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents d... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️

Chapter 7

201 4 0
By Raravansa

Sunday...Night

(Y/N)'s Apartment

I return to my apartment this night after spent time with Sayo-san before. Like a date if I can say because Sayo-san suddenly ask me to Amusement Park and only the two of us went there.

.

.

Amusement Park

I don't know why Sayo-san ask me to go on Amusement Park after we're done eat at Fast Food, and besides, I'm here just to take the prizes every arcade game in the past. The worst is everyone who see me have that prize but I came that place alone teasing me that I'm a pathetic person. But it's different now, because I already have friends who visit Amusement Park with me now.

(Y/N): So Sayo-san....why did you take me to the Amusement Park with you?

Sayo: Nevermind, I'm just felt boring now. And also once in a while I want to visit here.

(Y/N): I see, seems like we have same purpose here.

Sayo: Maybe not (Y/N)-kun. Well, let's enjoy our time here until nightfall.

At the end, Me and Sayo-san try every vehicle game in the Amusement Park, starting from relaxed and fun to rides until that can make you scared to the point of collapsing. To be honest, when we trying Haunted House, Sayo-san was a little scared when she entered but she remained calm and thought everything was normal even though she had always held my hand tightly, If usually a girl is scared and hugs the boy, of course the boy will try to protect the girl and say cool things to the girl, but because Sayo-san is a firm woman then it's useless and I'm not suite to act like that, even when in the haunted house I'm just commenting on all the jumpscares that exist there. 

Sayo: W-Well...that wasn't bad at all, right (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): But I've met the real before, Sayo-san.

Sayo: (surprised) EH! 

She surprised with a shocked tone and looking at me.

(Y/N): No, I'm just joking. I've never met the real actually.

HIT!

(Y/N): Ouch...

Sayo: Let's walk, there's still have something must to play here.

Then Sayo-san drag me to shooting game where the game requires us to shoot certain tin targets to win a prize. Sayo-san took two airsoftgun rifle with 3 chance to shoot.

Sayo: Here (Y/N)-kun, if you have some trouble just ask me, okay.

(Y/N): Understood, ma'am.

Sayo-san shoot 3 different color target, I'm surprised with Sayo-san because she can hit 3 times in a row target without miss, but even she accurate the shot the tin didn't drop at all.

Sayo: Why the tin didn't drop at all? it so strange.

With a plain face I show I watching Sayo-san because I know if the owner do something shit with their tin.

(Y/N): (mind) The hell, Sayo-san we're being cheated with the owner. 

Sayo: My, what is this game actually?

(Y/N): But you can hit all the target accurately, Impressive. 

Sayo: Arigatou, (Y/N)-kun. At Academy I join Archery (kyudo) Club with Shirokane-san so that should be the reason.

(Y/N): I see.....interseting.

Sayo: It's your turn, (Y/N)-kun. I don't care about the prize anymore.

(Y/N): Hey Owner! 

Owner: HUH!? did something matter you, kid?

Make Sayo-san say like that it make me mad with the owner, so I talked with the owner and make a deal with him if I can drop the tin 5 time in a row I can get some prize what he have there. I pay him 4 times for 12 ammo, 7 ammo for test the tin and 5 left to get my prize. After I shoot the tin 5 times I know there's something inside the tin to make them can't be drop while being shot  at the bottom and center of tin. That mean I must shoot the top of tin, and that's right the tin fell when I shot at the top. After I knew the trick, I shot the 4 remaining cans at the top, and the five cans fell as I promised the owner, the owner was surprised by what I did earlier.

Sayo: (mumble) Sugoi....

Owner: YOU! How did you do that!?

(Y/N): (sigh) As I expect. There's some nail behind the tin.

Owner: Y-Y-YOU...HOW DID YOU....YOU'RE JUST CHEATING, KID!! 

(Y/N): Huh?? how can you say that to me after your trick being uncovered here, even next to me there are other visitors, right?

The owner just realized it there's another visitor near his arcade game, judging from his face he was already sweating cold for sure. Plus Sayo-san scolding him until can't say anything. According our deal, I got the prize what I want and the owner suddenly closed his store quickly. 

I gave the prize to Sayo-san when I winning the game, the prize what I gave to her is a Stuffed French Fries like French Fries Fast Food have but this is an doll.

(Y/N): Here Sayo-san, some gift for you.

Sayo: For me? (take the stuff) Arigatou, (Y/N)-kun. I'll take care these, but why French Fries? 

(Y/N): M-Maaa....I watching you bought a Big French Fries at Fast Food store before.

Sayo: I-I see...(blushing) 

(Y/N): (nervous) S-Should we go home now? the day almost night, right?

That time we decided to back home.

.

.

Back to (Y/N)'s Apartment

During the return journey until we split up at the station neither of us spoke to each other. However, that's my very first time to go out with the other especially with a woman, but fortunately I didn't do some stupid during date with Sayo-san. When I got at my apartment walked towards my bed to lean on then I stood up again from my bed because I just remembered that I haven't showered since morning. Thinking that I didn't smell like sweat at all on my date with Sayo-san earlier. Finished taking a shower, my phone ringin on top of my table near my computer, hang up to respon who calling this night.

Open

(Y/N): Hello? 

Dad: Hi son, did you have a great day?

(Y/N): Dad, why did you calling me this night?

Dad: Haha, I'm just miss you neither your mom too, son.

(Y/N): Aaaaahhhh...I see, It's like last year when I left, right?

Dad: Sure, but will you come back again this year?

(Y/N): Of course, and that my last chance for me, and then going to the next level in  my life.

Dad: Yeah, and according to the promise you made with me that you will graduate this year too, right?

(Y/N): I'm dead for sure, dad.

Dad:  (sigh) Maybe, but make sure you can graduate after I done register you last year, son. I don't care if me or your mom even if we have to wait 3 years.

(Y/N): Thank you, dad. Also convey my greetings to mother. Bye.

Closed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikawa's Residence

Sayo's POV

Sayo:I'm home.

Hina: Okaeri...Onee-chan.

I enter a house and Hina greet me while she walked down from the stair. Hina looking at me hugging a Stuffed doll gifted from (Y/N)-kun. 

Hina: Onee-chan, that doll?

Sayo: This? it just some prize from arcade game, you know.

Hina refused the explanation on how I got this doll, she replied me but Hina made a suspicious face.

Hina: Arere..Onee-chan, you know that you are not the type of person who easily visits places like arcade games especially when you are alone.

In my deepest heart I got caught if i'm lie with her, I just realized myself beacuse before suddedny I ask (Y/N)-kun to go Amusement Park and only two of us. Because I couldn't hide it anymore, I asked Hina so I could tell her in the living room. I tell everything about what I've done today while I go out with (Y/N)-kun.

Hina: Hee...so that why.

Sayo: Yeah, I met (Y/N)-kun necause he forget about his notebook, and I met him again when I going home throught near station.

Hina: No..that's not what I mean, Onee-chan.

Sayo: Then?

Hina: I'm surprised if Onee-chan can ask (Y/N)-kun to take you a date at Amusement Park.

Sayo: (blushing) (face being red) D-D-D-DATE!!!!

I cover my face when I hear from Hina if I asking (Y/N)-kun for dating with me at Amusement Park.

Hina: But I wonder what kind of people did onee-chan told this?

Hina say some "what kind of people" that make me realized me something.

Sayo: That right Hina, i want to tell you something again, but i want you to remember this, alright.

Hina: nani?

Sayo: (sigh) I want you to alert and stay away with someone.

Hina: Someone? who?

Sayo: There's a pair of guys with similar appearance to our twins but the first guy has silver hair, and the other one is golden. I won't to tell their name but I want you to stay alert.

Hina: Strange, but why?

Sayo: i don't know know why but my feeling tell me for stay away with them, that why i tell you about this, Hina.

Hina: Uhmmm...if Onee-chan say that, then I promise with you.

Sayo: Thank you, Hine. (stand up) Well, let's take some dinner, right?

Hina: HAI!

To be Continue...

[1466 word] 15-05-2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
9.1K 204 24
Y/N and Yukina are two childhood friends who share the same dream: to perform at Future World Fes. With Y/N's help, Yukina finally assembles her band...
4.2K 214 23
[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will await for me if I work here? Only time wil...
5.6K 199 7
The (L/N) family is well... they ain't exactly normal. A little sister with freakish strength, an Older sister with intense anger issues. And as muc...