ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.34🦋

3K 151 8
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
8:00 pm

"Why you keep doing that?" Jaleah swatted Jahmir's hand away from her face as he tried to take her lashes off.

"Why you wearing them?" Jahmir questioned, reaching for it again only to get his hand popped.

"Why not?" Jaleah shrugged as she got out of the Uber, Jahmir following closely behind her.

"Look at all these cars. It's finna be lit tonight." Antonne geeked and Nova mugged him, pulling him to the side so they could talk privately.

Jasmine entered the house with everybody following her, seeing people dancing and grinding on eachother as Drake & 21 blasted through the speakers.

"Ayye." Nasir yelled as he walked towards the group. "Wassup, Wassup." He dapped up everybody, hugging Jaleah in the process.

"Where the drinks at?" Antonne asked coming outta no where.

"Kitchen." Nasir said and Antonne walked off. "Y'all get lit and shit. I'm finna go find somebody to fuck on." Nasir yelled over the music before walking off.

"Love the way they hang, babe, fuck the silicone. Everybody fake now, you could crack the code." Jasmine rapped along as she went inside the crowd with Keyonte to dance.

Jaleah and Jahmir followed them soon after and started to dance. Jaleah hadn't been to a party since she lived in Texas. She went to one with Kind and it got shot up. Besides all that it was hella fun.

"Aye, aye, aye!" Everybody yelled as they formed a circle around a girl who was twerking.

Antonne came up to Jahmir and Jaleah with drinks in his hand, passing a shot to both of them.

"You ain't gotta drink it." Jahmir told her after Antonne walked away.

Jaleah shook her head and took the shot, scrunching up her face at the burning sensation.

One thing about Jaleah was that she loved her a party and she was gone turn up regardless.

Jahmir looked at her shocked before drinking his as well. Jaleah soon grabbed his hand, pulling him into the inside of the circle.

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit."Megan thee stallion blasted through the speakers as Jaleah started to throw it back, shocking Jahmir.

Jasmine gasped, "Yaass!" She yelled hyping her sister up. She ain't never seen this side of Jaleah before.

"Is that Jaleah?" Nova asked her as she watched Jaleah touch the ground, grinding on Jahmir.

"Fuck it up girl!" A random yelled, jumping up and down.

Jaleah came back up and started laughing before pulling Jahmir outta the circle.

"What the fuck girl." Jasmine smiled at her once Jaleah walked up to them. "Since when you knew how to twerk?"

"I don't." Jaleah said causing Jasmine to laugh.

"Lying ass. You was fucking it up." Nova said and Jasmine agreed before Jaleah was grabbed and pulled into someone.

She looked up, locking eyes with Jahmir who licked his lips at her.

"You definitely a keeper." Jahmir said and Jaleah started cheesing as he gripped her booty.

"Come on y'all." Nova said as she watched her friends stumble outta Nasir's house. "Where the fuck is Jaleah?" She questioned.

"I was- I was saying bye to Nasir." Jaleah said, wrapping her arms around Jahmir, feeling the cold wind blow.

"How we gone get home, we got a Uber here." Jasmine said as she rubbed her head, feeling a headache come along.

"We can't go home like this." Keyonte said. Everybody was either tipsy or high.

"Man, hurry up and move out so we can go to yo crib." Maurice told Jahmir who chuckled but nodded in agreement.

"Uncle Von can pick us up. He ain't g- gone care." Jaleah said and Jasmine nodded at her, causing Jaleah to call Von.

"Why you calling at 1 in the morning gang?" Von asked, sounding completely awoke so why was he complaining..

"Can you come get us?" Jaleah asked him.

"Yeah, where y'all at?" He asked as they heard him grab his keys.

"I'll text you the a- address. Drive yo G-Wagon cause it's about 7 of us." Jaleah told him before hanging up the phone and texting him the lo.

"Fuck it's cold." Nova complained, causing Antonne to hug her so they could share warmth.

"Party's in the winter is not fucking it." Jasmine shook her head as Keyonte did the same.

"I'm 7th wheeling nshit." Maurice mumbled to his self.

Jaleah sighed as she looked at Jahmir who was already looking at her. He was still in shock from earlier. He really had lucked up with her.

"I done seen another side of you tonight." Antonne suddenly said and Jaleah looked at him.

"Right, I'm proud." Jasmine said earning a couple laughs. "I'm thinking I'm finna be the one to act up, but you proved me wrong girl."

Jahmir chuckled as Von car soon pulled up, everybody getting in. Jaleah was feeling real clingy so she sat on Jahmir's lap. It wasn't enough room anyway.

"Y'all fucked up." Von bust out laughing, seeing how everybody was moving in slow mo.

"Shut up." Jasmine rolled her eyes as he started driving to his house.

They got their fast as fuck due to Von's speeding. Everybody walked into the house, falling onto the couches tiredly.

"Uncle Von I really love you. You help us every time." Jaleah expressed.

"I got y'all, lil folks." Von shrugged as he handed everybody a water bottle so they could sober up some.

Von never questioned or tried to give them a lecture about shit like this knowing he was way worse when he was they age.

How would he give a lecture that he didn't even follow his damn self?

"He out." Maurice said causing everybody to look at Antonne, seeing his head leaning forward as he slept sitting up.

"He just 'oughta be. He had the most to drink then anybody else." Nova said before groaning. "This hang over finna be a bitch."

"I swear." Jasmine mumbled, her eyes slowly closing.

"Nah, wake up. Go sleep in the guest rooms." Von told them as he turned the kitchen light off. "Y'all clothes from last time in one of the guest rooms. The rest of y'all outta luck."

Everybody got up except for Antonne in which Nova shook him awake. Jahmir helped Jaleah to the guest room, shutting the door behind them.

"I'm so tired bae." Jaleah said as she slid her shoes off and took her hair outta her slick back bun.

"Come lay down." Jahmir told her as he laid in the bed, watching as she took her clothes off to change into a pair she had over here already.

She soon got into the bed, resting her head on his chest then closed her eyes.

"I had fun tonight, did you?" Jaleah mumbled and Jahmir hummed in response before cutting the light out.

A/N: My goal is to finish this book before fall. So far, this book half way done.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 5.8K 79
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.
39.4K 359 10
{Hey, before reading the description let me warn you I suck at writing descriptions so, just don't mind, okay ? Anyway, here goes my stupid descripti...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...