A Wolf's Jealousy and Rejecti...

By Kentomi-sama

Chase finds out he's mates to a bully who used to be his friend, Juno, and tries to get Juno to accept him an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 - The Final Chapter

Chapter 21

4.6K 169 11
By Kentomi-sama

Chase's POV

"Now I know this might be scary for you but I need to do a quick examination...this friend of yours is going to have to leave the room." One of the pack doctors said as I frowned.

I didn't want Travis to leave yet. Being with someone during this chaos was relieving but I knew he had to leave. Even if he wanted to stay, he was too exhausted and I was too excited to risk losing control.

"Hey It'll be ok. Text me whenever you can and get some rest up. I'll see you later ok?" Travis said before patting my head gently.

I didn't have it in me to tell the guy even though he left his number on my night stand, I couldn't text him.

His hand was cool and I felt my face start to burn up again but I forced a reassuring smile on my face so he'd be able to leave without worrying too much.

He left the room after nodding to the doctor and I let out a relieving sigh.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't have a phone to text him even though he wrote his number down super neatly so I didn't text the wrong number if his penmanship was ugly.

I just didn't need one. If I wanted to talk, I just used my packs link. And I wasn't friends with humans to ever need a phone to text them.

Jay was standing near my front door with his right hand plugging his nose with a stern expression on his face.

I was still in heat but since the full moon was finally over with, my pheromones were bearable. It was affecting him for sure, judging by the slight tent in his pants but I looked away before I turned myself on even more.

I felt like a whore being like this...well more that I used to be.

I wanted to pounce on any male I could get ahold of, male wolf or human, and it was killing me. The night I spent with Travis wasn't enough and I felt my ass start to twitch in anticipation.

I was still leaking that weird slick fluid and I just hoped I wasn't getting it all over my couch.

"Alright, now that he's gone, let me just say I commend you for not marking that boy when you had it so rough yesterday. I can tell you right now you're definitely going through a heat cycle but let's get on with this quick examination just to be sure of things." The doctor said as he sat down in the chair he took from my kitchen.

He had the chair right in front of the spot I was sitting at on my couch as he looked through his medical bag of items.

He made me stick my tongue out, follow his finger and a bunch of other bullshit I didn't understand the reasoning for, then he put on some gloves.

"W-What do you need gloves for?" I asked scared as my body started to shake.

"Blood sample for testing then after this I need you to strip down so I can get a look at your body." He said and I gulped.

Strangely enough for someone who's had piercings on my ears and wants a tattoo, I hated needles. I cry like a baby whenever we have to get shots and I feel like fainting whenever I watch them poke me.

"Can't I give you a spit or pee sample instead? Man I'll even give you some of my jizz, just anything but that please." I whined but he ignored me and kept getting things ready.

I looked over at Jay and gave him puppy dog eyes to help me out but he just shook his head with his hands still covering his nose.

"Just get it over with. Keep your eyes on me if you don't wanna look." Jay said and I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Hey hey now. You're a big boy now so no crying." The older doctor scolded me before grabbing my arm gently.

I whimpered and kept looking at Jay to distract myself and before I knew it, I felt the damn thing poke me.

I almost jumped out of my skin but the doctor held my arm in place and took it out as soon as he was finished.

"See. That wasn't so bad now was it?" He commented but I still felt like crying like a baby.

He placed a bandage on me and stored away the blood sample he was going to go back and test at the main pack house, and I sighed with relief that the scary part was over.

I took off my clothes swiftly and sat them in the couch cushion besides me. I was more scared of needles than being naked in front of strangers honestly.

I heard him hum lowly before looking over my body with a focused look in his eyes.

He touched me lightly in certain areas and it made my body tremble at the feel of his latex gloves. I shut my eyes tightly and felt my cheeks redden in embarrassment as I was starting to get aroused.

"I am so sorry I swear I'm not usually this sensitive. Like I am but not like this sensitive." I blurted out and he chuckled.

I probably still had marks and traces from my steamy night with Travis that they both definitely saw on my body too so that was already making me feel awkward.

"It's a normal reaction. Don't even worry about it. You're controlling yourself better than some of the males I see during their rut cycles." He complimented me and that made me feel a little better.

Knowing I wasn't the only one he's seen this vulnerable was reassuring for sure. It was embarrassing to get aroused in front of a doctor!

Like I'm aware it's a normal reaction sometimes but it's still embarrassing as hell.

I looked over at Jay but he had his eyes glued to my floor to keep his eyes off of me.

"Well. I'm going to go test your blood sample when I get back to the clinic to figure out what exactly has caused you to go into heat, but you are definitely a changed omega going through your first heat cycle Chase." The doctor said as he scooted his chair back to give me some room.

"You're leaking slick fluid from your bum that I'm sure you noticed already, giving off relatively strong pheromones that seem to come and go without solid timing, and your body temperature is way higher than it should be." He listed as I started to put my clothes back on.

I would've rather stay naked since the cool air felt good on my body but I can just take them back off after these two leave.

"Usually a wolf your age doesn't get a heat cycle or an omega body change this late, but it must be regarding your mate. You're finally of age to find your mate so all I can think of, is your body is changing to be able to properly bond with your mate. It can't be an average wolf so your mate just have some line of Alpha genes. Which in turn caused your body to need to become an Omega to properly bond and connect with your mate." The doctor went on to say and Jay's eyes grew large and he looked in my direction finally.

The second he tore his eyes off the floor, he let his hand leave his nose and he stared at me concerned.

"Julio is your mate?!" Jay shouted and I shook my head quickly.

"No! He's not. I sadly wish he was but my mate rejected me already so I don't understand why my body is trying to change." I told him and the doctor both causing them to go quiet.

After a few minutes, the doctor stood up from his chair and started gathering up his things.

"Since you're already in heat it's too late to take any medications. I'll prescribe you some so whenever it's finished come see me at the main pack house...I'm sorry about your mates rejection but I think this is your body's way of trying to get that mate of yours to accept you anyways. I suggest you just lock yourself up here in this apartment until your heat is over and don't sleep with anyone else until the results come back." The doctor warned me and I sighed.

I don't feel relieved at all and now he wanted me to not sleep around until my results were in? They could take weeks if not a month. I didn't have that kind of time and I needed to cool down this heat.

I didn't even get to say anything else since Jay and the doctor left. Just like that.

They closed and locked the door behind them without even telling me a proper goodbye and I screamed out in frustration into my couch cushion.

This entire situation sucked but at least I got clarification that this was Juno's fault that my body turned into an omega's and he was to blame for my heat cycle coming.

And what sucked more is that he was the only one I could fuck to finally get these symptoms to go away.

I couldn't even tell my friends about it yet because they still had their mind-links blocked off and I can't go to tell my family until my heat is over since the doctor told me not to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 72.1K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
77.2K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
374K 14.7K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
566K 21.1K 62
The Sequel to Being Their Omega, A story revolving around Kyle and his three mates. ((This is obviously a harem type story so if you don't like more...