๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐’, matt...

By olympialogy

โ”โ” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐’, mattheo riddle ใ€ texting au ใ€‘ โ committing cherryl... More

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’Š. siblings are made for annoyance
๐’Š๐’Š. raid the chocolate stash
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. you promised, zach, promised...
๐’Š๐’—. who says girls can't have fun?
๐’—. wait, what, mattheo?!
๐’—๐’Š. of the past
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. spill, my dudes
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. seeing him again ... (should sparks fly?)
๐’Š๐’™. some spiteful (small) reveals
๐’™. i can't love you ( but, well, i didn't before )
๐’™๐’Š. past lovers & arguments
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. the aftermath
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. new chapter (of life and grace I shall bestow upon you)
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. the first date i
๐’™๐’—. the first date ii
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. bro talk
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. i don't want u back
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. new introductions to the crew
๐’™๐’™. winter flings
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. let me believe you're a virgin
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. only if you're sure
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. you're not welcome
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. too many parties?
๐’™๐’™๐’—. theodore and cherry have a self-care day
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. the fire of 1998
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. the mind healer (spoiler! it's Amanda Lรจsa Mer)
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the drama club
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. we used to be ( best ) buddies...
๐’™๐’™๐’™. it's a photo dump, obviously
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. Your name, forever the name on my lips
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. placeholder

๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. pansy & hermione

125 5 0
By olympialogy

chapter seventeen ; 17

xvii. pansy & hermione

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✧⋆· *ೃ⁀➷

CZ

cherry queen cher 🍒
zacharias zach

queen cher 🍒
hey zach just wanted to 
lyk that i can't hang out
2day. got stuff w/ friends

zach
hmm what friends? :)

queen cher 🍒
pansy, hermione, uk
the drill...

zach
i do. *nods*. have fun,
take care! x

PANSYFLOWER 

cherry queen cher 🍒
pansy pansyflower

pansyflower
hey bitch ready for our
amazin' lunch date????

queen cher 🍒
mhm heading towards
the kitchen now xoxo

pansyflower
ok ok see u there!!

REAL LIFE

   IF LIFE WAS like a rolling stone, Cherry was those pins that fell. Bowling, the muggles called it? Yes, bowling. Pansy had approached her, yesterday, with a chance to meet up▬would Cherry like to come? Have a small time like the girls they should have been, if the war didn't happen?

They'd agreed to meet up next to the fruit basket portrait, and Cherry was rushing there now. She had had a meeting with S.H.A.R.I.N.G., and they had run late.  And Cherry would be damned if she arrived late to Pansy's meeting.

By the time she reached the portrait, she was panting heavily. "Took a while?" Pansy asked, leaning on the wall behind her. Her eyes are sparkling, letting Cherry know she's pulling her leg.

"Yeah, S.H.A.R.I.N.G. isn't the most organized," she replied, despite thinking to herself, well, that's an understatement. 

Pansy reaches up to tickle the pear, steps back as the door opens, all while asking, "S.H.A.R.I.N.G.? What's that?" She looks genuinely curious▬and Cherry desperately wants to tell someone. 

"Slytherin, Hufflepuff, And Respect In Neglectors Gryffindor(s)," Cherry replied without a heartbeat. 

"Where's Ravenclaw in that mix?"

"They're the ones who made it," Cherry smiled softly. "It's incredibly nice. Oh," she added in a teasing tone, "don't you know? You're the slytherin queen, right?"

"I am," Pansy nodded. "But my ruling▬it hasn't all been smooth sailing. I've been getting called the 'slut-eryn' queen."

"Barbarians!" Cherry tossed her arms around her friend. "Barbarians, that's what they are! Not worth any attention from a lady like you." 

Pansy smiles softly at the words from Cherry. "Thanks. But yeah," she hesitated, as if it hurt her to admit, "I didn't know about S.H.A.R.I.N.G., as I only needed to approve for two people to go. Who went with you, anyways?" 

"Me and Draco."

"So no ticking bombs waiting to explode?"

"Who, me?" Cherry put up a mock-insulted hand to her heart, "No, I would never!" 

"Riiiiiiight, as if you would," Pansy plays along, knowing that this seldom moment of fun could be destroyed in any moment. And indeed, it was. 

A sobbing Hermione rushed inside, leaving both Pansy and Cherry staring in shock. Years of pureblood training had ensured for them to not show their emotions freely (although Cherry was much less tight-lipped than Pansy)▬although, upon reflection, Cherry realised that Hermione didn't have that training. 

"Go comfort her▬" Pansy hissed at Cherry.

Cherry gave Pansy an incredulous look, "Why me?" 

"Because you have a better relationship with her, of course! Go!" Pansy roughly pushed Cherry away from her and closer to Hermione. Cherry went on stumbling, though she found her balance when she was a few metres away from Hermione. She continued to walk, trying not to strut as to not dominate over Hermione. 

"Everything okay?" Cherry's soft voice surprised even herself, though she was thankful for the extremely empathetic sort of appearance it helped her put up▬not that she wasn't! But she wasn't the greatest at feelings, either. 

Hermione's surprise at someone being here was mirrored to Cherry's, no doubt. "Its ... it's been a incredibly long week," she muttered.

(During all this commotion Pansy had slipped out of the kitchens, letting Hermione and Cherry have their moment, an sweet gesture coming from a Parkinson.)

"Tell me about it," Cherry offered yet complained. "Mind if I sit?"

"Not at all."

Cherry sat loudly on the bench, drawing a smile out of Granger's saddened expression. "Knut for your thoughts?" Hermione held out a hand expectantly; Cherry laughed as she handed over the small bronze coin. 

"It's just been a long week, you know?" Hermione began. "Ronald isn't any better, pushing to have ... sex, or whatever. I don't know ... just, he's not my type?"

"I get that," Cherry promised, "anything else?"

"Yeah. Harry's split between us, I can tell▬who does he protect: his best friend, no doubt his first, or the girl he views as a little sister? So he's been staying out of it and Ginny's been acting all weird ..."

Cherry wraps her right arm around Hermione's shoulders unsurely. "It'll be alright..."

"You speak as a clairvoyant or as a believer in faith?" Hermione managed to smile through her dried tears. 

"As a believer in faith▬in faith of Hermione Granger," Cherry said with a wink, before adding, "although the Smith and Hufflepuff lines have been known to produce clairvoyants!" And it was true. In the Older days, Hufflepuff was known and proud of their ability to produce priestesses, clairvoyants, and oracles; often pairs were made between the Hufflepuff female oracles and the Ravenclaw male priests. 

The small smile Hermione offered Cherry seemed to be a rarity. "Thank you, Cherry."

"Always, Granger."

"Back to last names, are we, Smith?" 

"Nah," Cherry smiled. "Just use them if I like 'em; it's like a pet name for me," she shrugged nonchalantly, desperately hoping Hermione wouldn't catch her slip.

If Hermione heard her slip, she mentioned nothing, instead smiling again and thanking Cherry. The two girls went on their separate ways for the day, each feeling brightened and lighter than normal. 

PANSYFLOWER

cherry queen cher 🍒
pansy pansyflower

pansyflower
babe how'd it go??

queen cher 🍒
the meeting with hermione? 

pansyflower
yeah? what else would i
be talking about? ur no-
existent love life?????? 

queen cher 🍒
it went good.
we had quality bonding
time, yk the drill

pansyflower
yeah you bet i do. now
go talk or text or whatev
ur new beau!!!!!

MIONE QUEEN

cherry queen cher 🍒
hermione hermione 💋

queen cher 🍒
heyyyyy... um... mione,
just wanted to lyk that
i'm always here for u ( 
um yeah ALWAYS babe)
if you ever need to talk.
or kick boybutt xxx

hermione 💋
ahhhhh thank youuuuu
mhm i'll definitely remember
that. also ronald might need
some arse kicking soon 🙊

queen cher 🍒
ooooohhh tell me i can join u
just remember to take care x

hermione 💋
you too!! xx ly

queen cher 🍒
ly2

-- seen by hermione 💋 at 9:26PM (21:26) 

💌🐚 evelyn explains!!

short but meaningful chapter!

word count: 1,007

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.8K 79
Sequel to Devotion. "I will try and try again to have you in my arms" Athena Carter and Shawn Mendes, the universe can't keep them away. Completed...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
12.9K 176 37
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ4 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต...
6.5K 101 11
"i was supposed to sweat you out" - in which two enemies in the same friend group realize they may not hate each other as much as they thought they d...