Those Cold Eyes ✓

By Avylinn

Leaving a troubled past behind, Dylan starts his first day at a new high school. He's soon wrapped up in his... More

Important notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Continued Reading

Second notice - sorry, but WP is messing up

84.7K 1.5K 26
By Avylinn

Okay, so if you had the novel saved in your library on your phone/tablet, you'll get the old chapters instead of the new ones when I update.

To get rid of this error, you can do any of the following.

1. delete the novel from your private library, turn off the app to get rid of the cache, open the app and add it again.

2. archive the novel and then bring it back to the library. (might have to do it several times for it to work)

The first sentence in the new version shouldn't start with "Dylan!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 28K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
1.3M 43.4K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
829K 37.2K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
359 10 10
"Why are you always angry?" was a common question for Evan Ross, a pessimistic high schooler with nothing going for him. No hobbies, few friends, and...