Rewriting.

By hinari27

*book cover done by @Lily_Dxttebxne* <3 Literally gonna form a new plot and rewrite everything! "𝑀𝒶𝓂�... More

- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -
character Introduction.
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ four]彡★
NOT AN UPDATE!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
Special chapter! CHI-CHI DOESN'T HAVE A WHAT?!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
I drew something today.
TRIED DRAWING AGAIN-
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
😭😭😭
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
news

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

2.9K 149 30
By hinari27

The pale warmth of the sun light hit the pink hair women's face, as she scrunched up her nose at the sudden red light behind her eye lids.

An exhausted groan left her lips, she stretched her arms above her head and cringed upon hearing the loud popping sound of her shoulder.

She rubbed her eyes and slowly got up, arching her back only to be welcomed by more popping sounds.

She yawned softly still rubbing her itchy eyes only to freeze as the memories of last night rushed into her brain.

'Shit..'

She couldn't believe how careless she had been! Ugh.. Lady Tsunade will surely ban her from the hospital when they meet!

She remembered everything clearly, she was next to Sayuri's hospital bed.. checking her temperature.

She was suppose to be resting at home, but she could barely even sit still without worrying about her youngest daughter's condition.

She ended up passing out in the hallway of the hospital which ended with Tsunade literally forcing her to drink milk with sleeping drought in it.

Even in her dreams sakura was worry abou Sayuri and Sarada who didnt seem to stop by at the hospital that afternoon.

Sakura quickly tugged the blanket off of her and fixed her hair before changing her clothes and rushed off to the Hokage's office to check up on Naruto and ask if he sent sarada to any missions that day.

But sarada would always let her know if she were to go on any missions.

As she speed walked through the hallways she almost bumped into a person but they dodged last second with a terrified look on their face.

"Sorry, shikamaru.."

Said guy placed a hand over his heart and looked at sakura with an alarmed look.

"Oh my god, i thought i saw a monster or something! What the hell happened to you?"

Sakura glared at him before signing,

"Look, im here to see naruto-"

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow, it would be ok to tell sakura thay naruto went to see sasuke, he wasn't an idiot.. he could tell sarada was up to something.

But he decided to let Naruto handle it.

(Naruto ain't gonna be out of charkra the moment he stepped into the battle field here. Atleast in my story. So dont worry! Hes strong as hell lol)

(Just so you know, im not following the manga or the anime.. imma just do whatever the hell i want and have some fun.)

"Naruto went to meet up with Sasuke this morning.. uhm your daughter went after him to give him his lunch box and she is yet t-"

She was gone before he could even finish his sentence..

"Sometimes I keep getting reminded of how scary a woman can be.." shikamaru felt a shiver down his spine as he rubbed his arm and practically ran to his office.

---

How long has she been here.

a week? a month? maybe just a couple hours.. she lost count. 

Sayuri's eyes were void of any emotion, she cried so much that no tears were coming out of her eyes anymore.

She sobbed and sobbed just a few hours ago but her eyes hurt from how dry they felt.. that she had to force herself to stop crying. 

Her hair was a tangled mess, tears covered her face making her whole face look drenched.

Her chubby cheeks turned red from all the scream and sobbing, and her eyes were all puffy, 

now she just laid on her back, both of her arms spread wide on her sides as she stared at the endless void above her. 

Beside her were a bunch of bones that belongs to her mother and sister, she watched them being tortured until they died and their flesh being  decomposed until they weren't even recognizable anymore. 

She tried calling for help, she tried hitting her head in hopes that she wake up from this horrible nightmare.

Sayuri couldn't help it as another sob left her, she was still a small child afterall. she missed her mother and sister so much.. she just wanted to run into her mothers arms where she always felt so safe. 

Suddenly she heard someone whisper, 

"Don't cry, child."

she flinched and hugged herself, slamming both of her hands onto her mouth to keep another sob from escaping. 

"you have proved yourself worthy." it whispered, but the little pinknette could barely register anything. 

"You survived 168 hours, and your only 6? wow. i'm impressed." the voice didn't sound impressed atall 

Sayuri couldn't understand half of whatever the voice blabbered, she didn't care as long as she could get the hell out of this place.

But the voice continued to blabber more nonsence much to her displeasure. 

"Your date to enter 'Shi-yami' had initially been arranged to 1rst of december, but you seem to have had enough trauma that perticular day, so we chose to bring you here when you entered a r-"

The little girl let out a painfull cry and covered her ears, not wanting to hear the sicly cold voice continue to speak.

"Alright then, you passed the first stage. now you must move on to the second stage where you meet some of deceased relatives.. Don't worry, this will help you to comunicate through the dead, but don't get too comfortable.. heard some of the deceased Kokoros particularly enjoy destroying the soul of pesky kids for fun."

The little girl covered her eyes in pain as everything around her started to glow, she had become so used to the darkness that the sudden light made her want to pass out right then and there...

when she opened her eyes all she could see was a starless night sky and an endless grass field.. she eyes slowly blinked to clear the tears that were in her vision..

where was she..?

"Hello?"

The little girl fliched and snapped her head toward the sound while simultaneously crawling away.

She felt so traumatized and mentally exhausted hat she couldn't bare the thought of going through something else all over again.

she saw a man standing before her, she couldn't see him properly because of all the tears in her eyes.

The little girl started crying while frantically crawly backward as she thought that the man was going to beat her up until she met the same fate as her family.

As much as she'd like to be brave like her father, sadly.. she is not her father.. she is sayuri and sayuri is a little timid 6 year old who is afraid of death and darkness.

***

He stared at his hands in mild surprise..

Because last time he checked, he was dead. 

He looked around to find anything in the endless valley of grass, well there must be a reason to why he was brought here..

The tall grass swayed along with the gentle breeze that touched his skin sending shived down his spine.

He closed his eyes and lived the moment, after all its not everyday he gets to feel all this.. being dead can make you miss even the simplest of things. 

He snapped his eyes open when he felt a chakra nearby, it felt oddly familiar but disfferent at the same time. 

He took a few steps to see who it was only to stop in his track at the sight of a child laying on her side, her shoulders shaking as she occasionally her out a few sobs. 

He frowned in confusion when he spotted the uchiha fan symbol of the back of the little pinknette's red overalls dress.

A pink haired uchiha? huh.. thats new..

He could guess who she was, but he wanted to be sure.

It has been a while since he died... he wouldn't be surprised..

and so, Itachi looked at his possible niece and smiled, 

"hello?"

A/N 

I WAS JUST SO EXCITED TO PUBLISH I FORGOT TO ADD THE AUTHOR NOTE DJWSABDJBsh

YES ITS ITACHI YALLLL EHAUFHEUFHAUHFE I LIVE FOR HIM.

IM WRITING THE NEXT PART IN A FEW MIN SOOO YEAHHSHHSWSHS AHAHAHHA 

#WESTANITACHI 

#ITACHISIMP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 29.2K 56
"You're the only annoying person whose company I can really tolerate," confessed Sasuke. I rolled my eyes but this time with a genuine smile. My rig...
57.9K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
74.6K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
6.4K 244 24
He leans closer to her as his lips were on her ear "You're mine, don't forget it," He said in a sexy tone that brings goosebumps to her Konoha Academ...