transformers boyfriend scenar...

By Wannadie20

Alot of them are transformers prime but they all have diffrent universes like Robots in disguise and animated... More

1- Optimus Prime
2- Ratchet
3- Smokescreen
4- wheeljack
5- Bumblebee
6- ultra magnus
7- Megatron
8- Knockout
9- Soundwave
10- Optimus prime
11- your sick
12- Optimus prime
13- Bumblebee
14- Optimus prime
15- Ratchet
16- Entire DJD
17- Ratchet
18- Optimus prime
19- Megatron
20- Ratchet
21- Starscream
22- Optimus prime
23- Shockwave
24- Wheeljack & Ratchet
25- Grimlock
26- Optimus prime
27- Megatron
28- Drift
29- Megatron
30- Optimus prime
31- Megatron
32- Ultra Magnus
33- Megatron and Starscream
34- Ratchet
35- Swidle
36- Megatron
37- Impactor
38- Smokescreen
39- Helix and Tarn
40- Entire DJD
41- Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee
42- Optimus prime
42- Optimus prime
43- Ultra magnus
44- Optimus prime
45- Infiltration
46- shockwave
46- Optimus prime
47- Bumblebee
49- Longarm
52- Megatron and Optimus
A THANK YOU.
Its been a while...

48- optimus prime

346 6 4
By Wannadie20

(TW! TRIGGER WARNING!  Be advised that this part of thr story will have mentioned of harm, trauma and other badly related mentions if ypu do not wish to read I strongly suggest it)

"And where are you going?" You heard behind you. You were so close to the door. So close to freedom form this hell hole you called a home. It was your step mothers voice of course. She was a short thing. Shorter then you. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and you could have sworn you saw little devil horns on either side of her head. 

"I'm heading to work why?" You said not wanting to tell her why did she need to know. You were a adult now 19 and with a full time job and cash to spend why does she always need to ruin yiur life with her voice or even her presence. 

She scoffed and mentioned to the back of the house where your dog were at. "Not until you feed the dogs." She said. You looked at her as if she were stupid. Like she didnt know what 2+2 was. She was telling you what to do. The responsibility of feeding the dogs made yiu frustrated. They wernt even your dogs to begin with. Sure you loved them with every fiber in your body but you were already running late. 

"Cant ypu feed them?" You asked rolling your eyes. It was the that she coupd she was off today and what was she going to do? Sit on her phone? She narrowed her eyes at you glaring at you. And usualy you would break down and do what she says but that hasnt happened in over 2 years and you thanked her for everyday that you didnt do what she told you to. 

All theise years 7 years to be exact she has done nothing but rain he'll fire on your life and everyone around her. You and your dad used to to so close until she came along and whispered litrle things into the ear saying that you were a good for nothing daughter. How dare she. 

You closed your eyes and took a breath clearing your mind of all the thoughts about just slamming her head into the wall next to you and when you looked back your mood had changed immediately. "You feed them (s/m/n) (step moms name) I have to go to work." 

And thats when you turned back around and took the door handle and twisted it opening the door. The sun was brighter then it has been in the past couple of days and you were glad you were being blinded. 

Your step mother was furious. So much so that she grabbed your wrist stopping you from moving anywhere. You flinch at the sudden contact. "I wont ask again." She says harshly. 

Something then in the moment snapped inside of you. All of the anger you had against her. The past came up to haunt you. All the pain she caused to you. All the night you cried because if HER. 

Your fingers curled into a ball and you swung. 

It hit her in the jaw and she was sent back letting go of your wrist and stumbling back and landing on the floor. You huffed out and looked down at her. "DONT YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN BITCH!" you screamed. 

Then you ran out of the house the adrenaline in your veins clouded your thoughts and you went into your car and started it driving out of the parking space and accelerating down the street your mind clouded. 

The first one to call was your dad which you hung up.

The next call was your step sister she called twice 

Last was your best freind Alex. He was there for you when you needed him and well he knew your parents. And they knew him. 

You dreaded it but you picked up the phone. 

"Hey alex." 

"HOLY SHIT YOU PUNCHED (S/M/N)!" Alex yelled laughing. Your mood changed like a switch. From clouded to happy and proud. "Sure shit did she touched me." 

You laughed with alex and soon the laughter calmed down. "You need a place to stay tonight? Not sure their going to let you back." Alex asked. Your smiled never left your face. Alex had always hated your parents. He knew everything you said was true about them. He saw it with his own eyes. 

You sighed and pulled up into a parking space. "That would nice but I think I'm gunna stay here tonight." You said looking up at the Plato that your car was going toward.

"Where?" Alex asked but then he heard your xar and watched as you parked it. When you looked over at him him and you saw his mouth move and then your phone made him heard.

"Oh."

-

-

-

When you got out of your car alex came over to you and hugged you softly. He knew how hard it was for you and was always there when you needed him but right now you needed optimus

Walking through the halls if the base you searched for the prime But as you walked you glanced down at your wrist now seeing a bruise form. 

Covering up the bruse with a wrist sweatband. As you walked through the building you looked around and saw that you were walking where the bots keot relics collected from battle. when you got to the end of the hall you sighed and knocked on the door.

When you looked into the room you saw the bot you were looking for. He was sitting at his desk doing something not noticing you until you knocked. Optimus turned and saw you and nodded to you as you did to him.

You climbed onto his berth and layed down and took a moment to calm down from this morning. You wanted to tell the prime but you thought he was goign to get mad at you or agree with your step mother and you didnt need that right now . 

"Optimus?" 

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Very well."

Everything that has happened this morning ran through your head as you tried to pice the story together so when you told him he would know but you never said anything and Optimus turned to you with a raised brow.  

"(Y/n)?"

"Oh sorry.."

"It's alright is there something troubling you?" 

You placed yiur hands on your face and huffed Optimus waited patently for you and while he did he looked at you and watched how your chest rose and feel with every uneasy breath. Something was on your mind he knew all to well.

"Can you come here ?"

"Of corse"

Optimus moved over to the berth and took a seat and looked at you

You were here. 

Talking to him.

On his berth. 

Needing to talk.

Soon your mouth opened and you told him about this morning  not mentioning hoe she grabbed you and hiw you punched her because if it. Optimus sat there and listened to you as you vented watching you again. Your fists clenched into fists and your face held a angered look

"And I just don't know what to when I go back home if I ever do..." you trailed off and Optimus decided it was his turn to speak. "Your carrier seems to dislike you but yet I don't see shy she would have such a hatred for you." He said. You listened to him and he stopped and looked at you seeing the emotions come over you.

Optimus looked at you and frowed again. He did nit think that you deserved this from someone who isn't even related to you. Someone can't just go and do that he thought it just wasn't right

But when he was done he turned to you and reached out and took you in his arms pulling you into his body. You happily greeted the hug with your own and he held you there. 

"Your wanted here (y/n)." Optimus says says after 5 minutes if quiet. "I know." You said tracing small circles on his hand. Optimus hummed pleased with your tracing. "I've missed you." He says. You close your eyes and let the words sink into you. 

He missed you. 

"I missed you to baby." You said softly. Wait did you hear that right? Yes, yes you did. You called him baby and for a good reason to. Because you and the leader were a couple. And have been for 4 months now. 

"Im sorry that your carrier cant see that your not deserving of the pain" Optimus says as  he pulls you away so he could look at you. You nodded and sighed Optimus felt something still wasn't right and so he asked you

"Are you feeling well overall?"

"Great." 

When you said that you prayed optimus would think you did. But you knew better. Optimus raised a brow at you. "Mhm." "Did you do something eles?" Optimus asked watching you. 

You chuckled and smiled at him a fake one yes. "No I'm fine." You said waving away the comment but as you did you forgot about your bruised wrist. And as you moved it a sharp pain came from it making you wince in pain. 

But then you quickly turned back to playing it off hoping and praying to God that Optimus didn't see but how could he not he was watching you the entire time. 

Immediately Optimus came closer to you your body's almost pressed together it seemed as he took your wrist in his hand and saw the sweatband. Slowly removing it he saw the brusing that had formed. 

Optimus eyes seemed to grow dark. Something stirred in him was it anger? You couldn't tell due to the fact that the lights threw his face off. 

But as he sat there close to you hiding your damaged wrist in his paw he finaly spoke up. But this wasn't the optimus you knew. No this was a raging prime. A force not to be reckoned with. 

"who did this to you?"

You looked down and he saw the sadness in your eyes. But he knew better then to push you. He's tried before and it was left with you in a ball in his arms. 

So he backed off. It was the smartest thing to do although he hates every minute of it. He wanted to know who hurt you but he would force you to speak he wasn't going to do that again. 

"It was step demon." You say looking up at the prime the look in your eyes changed. From sadness to anger. Optimus was shocked but he listened. Yes it was true that you had talked about her. But he never thought that a motherly figure coupd harm he wasn't told that could happen. But as he saw the mark on your wrist all that changed. 

His belief in your mother was thrown out the window. Now he was pissed and not the good type of pissed. If there was a good type of pissed. But as you explained what happened this morning Optimus only grew more and more angry at her. 

And he knew that you were telling the truth it was plainly seen. And God he hated it. He would be happier if you were just faking it but how could you? You couldn't. 

"Y/n." Optimus said as he took your wrist in his hands. "I'm glad you told me I truly am." He placed one hand ontop of your damaged wrist. "I promise to you that you will never be hurt again." The stare he gave you was chilling. He was deadly serious and it honestly scared you. 

"You can't do anything Optimus as mush as I would love it." You said sadly and you brought yiur other hand ontop of his and patted it softly. "But such is life." You were so dead to the pain you didn't even realize it anymore. 

Optimus frowned but then he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was miko she was peeking through the door. And when she saw him catch her she reeled back and ran away. Already knowing what was happening. 

"As much as I would love to stay here and help you we have to leave." Optimus started. You groaned playfully thankfully that he let the subject go well for now. "Very well I guess I have nothing eles to do." You said now sitting up and standing off of the couch and stretching your arms making your shirt raise with you. Skin. Optimus saw your skin showing and he would be lieing if he didn't want to touch you now. But his mind was busy with something eles entirely. 

"Well overall thank you y/n." Optimus said as he made his way to you and took you in his arms hugging you. "Just know your staying here tonight." This was new. Optimus never told you to stay. He never said something that...sexy. you blushed and Optimus chuckled. 

"And if I catch you trying to go home. Well I'll let you play the scenario." You were done. Was what he was telling you. But you couldn't even leave to go and get food? Damn that's cold. Even for him. But eventually you agreed with the prime and he let you go bit not before placing a kiss on your forehead. 

"You are loved here sweetspark believe me on that." He said looking at you his blue hues reflecting something filled with love. But something eles but you couldn't tell. 

"And I love you optimus" You said. Optimus stood back and chuckled. "Let's go." He said guiding you out of the darkened room but not before turning on the lights. 

-

-

-

-----------------------------------

The rest of the day was clam but occasionally you had to deal with bulkhead breaking another thing of ratchets and ratchet treating to kill him if he didn't stop. It was calm day to say the least

And as you sat in the huamm area you heard footsteos looking over the couch you caught your two best freinds. Alex who you saw I the morning and your other female freind Ryleigh. (Heh I added myself on the story) 

Alex saw you amd he smiled waving over at you. Ryleigh was on her phone cheaking her social media. You tolled your eyes and took the phone out of her hands. "Bitch!" She said reaching out for it but only for you to reel back. "Hi to you too." You chuckled. Ryleigh frowned but you eventually gave her back her phone. But not until Alex took it as well. "Give it back!" Ryleigh yelled as she reached out to Alex but he was taller then him. "You've been on this thing for hours!" Alex protests raiding his hand up higher. "What would ratchet say about that?" You asked 

Ryleighs face flushed red. Ryleigh was ratchets sparkmate. But she was his first relationship so it was hard for ryleigh You had optimus as your bot. Alex arcee and ryleigh had ratchet "He wouldn't say anything if he dosnt know." She says crossing her arms over her chest. Alex looks at you as you do with him both of you know better. 

"Then how about we call the big guy over." Alex says grinning ear to ear as he raises his arm up and trys to get ratchets attention. Ryleigh panics. "Wait wait ok ok I confess!" Ryleigh says. You both watch her as he derails. "I'm waiting for a package." She explained. "What is it?" You ask. Ryleigh blushes. 

"It's a jacket with...with-" "let me guess." You say holding your hand up. "It has a quote from ratchet on it." You read her mind because he covers her face. Ashamed that she was caught so easily. "Yes! But God it looked so good and I wanted him to see." "Wanted him to see him on you like he don't see that everyday." Alex jokes. 

"I'm serious guys!" Ryleigh says despite. Alex sighs and gives back her phone. "Get another hobby ry like really." You say. Ryleigh sticks out her tounge and stares at her phone. But as she is distracted Alex looks at you. "You covered it?" He whispered. You were confused but then you know what he's referring to. 

Your wrist.

You subconsciously hold it. "Yhea." You say. Alex raises a brow. "And I take it that he still saw?" Alex says. You roll your eyes. "You can't hide anything form that guy he sees all and hears all." You say. Alex laughs at that and you join him. But not until you see ratchet comming over to you three. 

"Speak of the devil." Alex says Watching. It was ratchet activated his mass displacement. probably comming over for ryleigh. And when he sees you three he nods at you two but seeks up behind ryleigh with the steath that honestly scares you. But as he comes up behind her she puts her hand up. "Don't even think about it." She says 

Ratchet falters. "How did you know!" He says. Ryleigh looks up from her phone. "Your shadow is a part of you in case you forgot." She says. Ratchet seeks to take a mental note. But he looks up at us and nods again. "Hi hi." You say waving to him. Ratchet looks at you and nods "hello (y/n)." 

"Well as much as I wouod love to stay and feel the love I'm gunna go find mine." You say shuffling away from the three. Alex waves you bye and ryleigh tries to wave you bye but ratchet whispers in her ear and she stoos blush rushing across her face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 928 50
This book is a compilation of imagines and oneshots of various transformers characters. Please enjoy! ❤️DaughterofHalt❤️
109K 4.4K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
32.2K 939 21
Y/D is the son of Soundwave, and he hates it. He hates the Decepticons, but he would never let his sire know that. It would be a death sentence for c...
16.7K 424 124
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...