My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
ā¤ļø THANK YOU ā¤ļø
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

The Interview

2.5K 82 10
By moonpie__28

Opening my eyes to the alarm ringing in my ear, I turned it off and shifted to the other side of the bed.

"Yah! You'll be late!"

Hearing Jisoo's voice from the kitchen, I yawned and laughed.

"For what"

"Your interview!"

My eyes shot open as I quickly sat upright fixing my hair. Without wasting further time, I ran to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

"There are fruits in the kitchen! All the best for your interview!" Jisoo hurriedly wore her heels, and left.

Smiling, I scanned my closet from top to bottom until my eyes landed on a navy blue coat. I grabbed it with matching blue pleated skirt.

Finally, wearing a white cropped camisole inside the coat, I tied my hair into a high ponytail applying a light makeup.

I filled my purse with the necessary stuff and walked towards the kitchen. Spotting a red apple on the table, I grabbed and finished it until I reached the bus stop.

I glanced at my watch once.

10:30

Shit.

30 minutes.

Luckily the bus arrived in time, and within 20 minutes, I was standing infront of the huge building.

"Kim Inc..."

I whispered to myself as I let out a small gasp.

It was surrounded by a small fountain, and also had a large backyard behind it. Slowly taking my steps further, I reached the main gate where the guards let me in after knowing my name.

As soon as I opened the door, my mouth was hung open. The neatly polished tiles, the glass furniture, the huge floors and the interior was pleasing.

I walked towards the receptionist, who wore a neat outfit with her hair tied up in a bun.

"Hello mam, how can I help you?" She spoke in a sweet tone, waiting for my answer.

"Umm, hello. I came here for an interview..."

She nodded her head and turned her gaze towards the computer.

"Your name?"

"Lee Y/n..."

Typing for a few seconds, she turned to me, smiling.

"The girl with the red suit, she will accompany you to your interview location."

She pointed at a black-haired girl sitting with her back facing me.

"Thank you."

I walked towards her, and tapped on her shoulder.

"Umm, I'm Lee Y/n. I-"

"Omg! You're so beautiful!"

I stopped in my words as soon as I heard the compliment. I smiled blushing.

"Thank-"

"Oh yeah, I will take you to your destination. Follow me."

She stood up quickly, and headed towards the elevator. I followed behind her glancing around and admiring the building's interior.

It felt so positive at this place. I wished I could get a job here, I would be really lucky then...

"Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Shin Ryujin, the manager of this company."

I came out of my thoughts and blinked my eyes a few times, nodding while mouthing an 'o'.

"It's okay. Don't be nervous. I'm sure you can crack it!"

She smiled when she saw me completely blank, and patted my shoulder lightly.

*Ting*

My heart stopped for a second, as nervousness took over me. I stepped out of the elevator following her.

She walked further as her heels clicked on the tiles. She stopped abruptly infront of a large door, which had a big metallic "CEO" craved on it.

"Here. You can go in when you're called."

"Oh okay. Thank you..."

She made her way towards the elevator and left. I sat on one of the couches, and took deep breaths.

Checking the time, it was almost just 2 minutes left for 11, which was the time given for the interview.

Patiently waiting, finally I heard a female voice infront of me.

"Excuse me, are you Lee Y/n?"

"Yes..."

"This way please..."

She gestured me to follow her towards the large door. Finally she opened it, and I entered it gathering all my courage. She left as soon I entered. Taking a deep breath, I looked up.

A tall man sat on the chair, with his covered forehead. He wore a black and white suit, as he wrote something on a paper.

"E-Excuse me sir?"

I whispered, almost sluttering.

He shot his head up and looked at me.

Omg, he was fucking handsome.

I gulped in nervousness.

"Lee Y/n?"

"Y-Yes"

"Take a seat please..."

"Thank you"

I sat infront of him, completely lost in his beauty. His sunshine smile, and brown hair made me crazy.

"So"

I came out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Can you tell me about your qualifications?"

.
.
.

And...the interview went on smoothly. It was better than I expected and my preparation helped me a lot.

He was such a kind-hearted person and a gentleman. I would be really happy if I get this job. Working with such a talented CEO, would make my life more positive. And that's the reason, why this company was really famous.

.
.
.

"Thank you so much, Lee Y/n. We will let you know about the results by tomorrow."

He smiled sweetly gazing into my eyes.

"T-Thank you so much..."

"Have a good day"

"Thank you, you too..."

I smiled and finally I left the cabin. Letting out a deep sigh, I smiled to myself and started walking towards the elevator.

I quickly texted Jisoo, as I kept walking.

________________________________

Y/n: Jisoo! The interview went really good. I'll let you know when we meet!

_________________________________

I shot my head up and fastened my pace towards the elevator.

"Ouch!"

A hard shoulder colided with mine, as my purse and phone fell on the floor. I quickly looked up to see the man already walking towards the elevator without even looking back.

Picking up my stuff, I ran behind him inside the elevator.

"Yah!"

The person ignored me and looked away. I couldn't see his face properly, as his hair covered his eyes.

Who is he? Why the fuck is he so rude?

As the door closed, I reached my hand forward the click the button. But a large land clicked another floor before I could do so.

"Hey!"

He finally turned his face towards me. My breath hitched and words were stuck in my throat.

How can this rude man be so damn hot?

His sharp jawline, his dark fluffy hair, his boxy pink lips, his eyes, everything was so perfect.

"WHAT?"

He finally spoke in his deep voice, which was deeper than the ocean.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Don't you know how to say sorry?"

I expected him to agree, but instead he let out a sarcastic laugh. Anger filled up my veins as I clenched my jaw.

"Who are you to teach me this, huh?"

He raised his eyebrow, and tilted his head.

"I'm Lee Y/n okay!"

He chuckled deeply and looked away.

"Dumbass"

He murmured loud enough for me to hear.

"What did you just say?"

He looked at me with a proud smirk and brought his face closer.

"Dumb. Ass."

I clenched my fists in anger and glared at him.

"How can stupid people like you work in this company, huh?"

I yelled at him, which made him shot a deadly glare at me.

"How dare you speak to 'me' like that?" He yelled as he emphasized the word 'me'.

"I don't care whoever you are!"

Before he could reply, the elevator stopped, and the doors opened.

"Fucking dumb peanut"

He murmured and walked away with his hands in the pocket.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?"

My voice echoed through the empty hallways, as I saw him totally ignore me and disappear, when the elevator door shut.

"Such an asshole!"

I sighed loudly as I pressed the ground floor. Reaching the floor, I quickly walked towards the exit before thanking the receptionist.

Taking my usual bus, I walked to towards our room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.4K 15
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...
12.8K 371 31
ā€¢ THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.!! _______________________ He is like a š—Æš˜‚š—暝—»š—¶š—»š—“ š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—² while she is š—–š—¹š—®š—ŗ like š˜„š—®š˜š—²š—æ. Can fire...
31.3K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
58.5K 1.8K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...