Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 8

2.1K 45 13
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane base is burning on fire while the kansen and Manjuus try to extinguish all kinds of fire on the base and some ships, many of the girls are helping their injured friends carry them to the port so they can be Sent to the infirmary or the base hospital, Kitty Hawk along with Javelin and Laffey help the girls who were injured by towing them to the port so that they can be taken to the hospital.

On the other hand, Wales and Illustrious watch the mess.

Wales: They have us in their hands, I didn't expect such an early attack by the empire.

Illustrious: The fact that they allied was not a surprise, but...

In that they see a siren plane that is stuck on one of the towers of the base and then they see several siren ships that were inoperative and left to their fate, when in that the enemy ships disappear as if by magic.

Wales: Are they aware of how dangerous siren technology is?

Illustrious: Let's focus on rebuilding the base as fast as we can, the main forces of the Royal Navy should arrive soon. They won't catch us off guard anymore.

Wales: I didn't expect Kitty Hawk to be able to scare away Akagi and Kaga, she even gave me a little laugh seeing Akagi's terrified expression when seeing Kaga defeated.

Illustrious: I was also surprised to see Akagi terrified, she who is not even afraid of angering Enterprise or Bismark on many occasions.

Wales: I've even heard that she once put KMS Roon in wheelchairs.

Illustrious: (Surprised) Are you serious? That psycho was defeated by Akagi?

Wales: Yes, that happened while she was at the Iron Blood base on diplomatic business. Akagi and Roon were fighting over who she would get the night alone with the Azur Lane Commander and ended up gouging each other out. Akagi ended up with a broken arm and missing an eye, conversely, Roon ended up crippled and was unable to get out of bed for a full month and was unable to walk until a year later.

Illustrious was rendered speechless by what she was hearing.

FIRST PERSON POV

At last the salvage job is over, now I have to repair my catapult and damaged CIWS.

Me: Ahhh, how tired, I want to eat a meat sandwich and all the creams, along with a frozen cola.

Javelin: I want to be in my room to take a shower, I'm sweaty and it feels bad.

Laffey: (falling asleep) I want to fall asleep here and now.

Me: Hey! Don't sleep here!

Javelin and I grab this sleepy destroyer and drag her to the harbor to anchor our ships and when we come up to the harbor we summon our ships to anchor in port.

Javelin: (Seeing my ship) AAAHHHHHHHHH! Are you really an aircraft carrier?!

Me: Of course! That's what I've been saying all this time!

Laffey: Javelin, you're making a lot of noise, I want to sleep.

Me: Let's take this sack of potatoes to her room.

Laffey: I'm not fat, I just can't control my movement at all.

Javelin: Well, whatever, let's go.

When we were walking through the port we saw Wales, Illustrious and the cute Unicorn.

Unicorn: Hey! They are fine!? Laffey is hurt?

Me: Laffey is fine, only she is very, very sleepy and we are taking her to her room, in my case I just have to repair a catapult and a gatling gun.

Javelin: I'm fine, I'm just tired and sweaty.

Wales: Thank you very much to you three, thanks to your work the rescue and damage control has been greatly expedited. By the way, if you have any damage, avoid using many resources in repairs, since due to the empire's attack we don't have material and everything will be used to repair the base.

Illustrious: Since you've worked so hard, you have the day off to rest.

Me: (Grateful) Really? Thank you very much, I really need it.

Javelin: But there are still many things to do.

Me: Hey Javelin, a soldier is not a machine, we get tired and we have to recover energy, so if your superior tells you to rest, she obeys, she knows why she said it.

Javelin: Really?

Me: Seriously.

After leaving Laffey in her room, I went to eat something and then I went to my room where I bathed and then I went to sleep, I was really tired and tomorrow the worst was coming, the repair of my ship and There is nothing uglier than repairing something that has been damaged, especially if it is a piece of technology that uses computers to operate.

The next day I wake up refreshed and ready to work, I dress in a mechanic's uniform since I don't want to dirty my combat uniform and after paying a visit to the diner and chatting with the energetic Nevada and having breakfast, I get to work on my aircraft carrier.

Me: I have to get that catapult online first.

The catapults that my aircraft carrier has is one powered by steam, a very old technology, but as it is still very effective and is used on the new Nimitz class aircraft carriers, but on the Gerald Ford class aircraft carriers they were replaced by electromagnetic catapults.

Using a crane from the port I disassembled the catapult and started working on it, the damage was quite critical than I thought, this is totally unusable and cannot be repaired, one would have to be made from scratch and replaced, although due to the enemy attack I I have been without a catapult until everything is solved.

After using 5 hours for the disassembly of the catapult and for it to go to the junkyard, now it is to go to the CIWS, the CIWS seemed to have no damage to the naked eye, but if the weapon does not move to point where you want it is because something bad happens.

When inspecting the weapon I realized that the radar system and cameras of the weapon are destroyed by a splinter from one of the missiles that hit my ship while it was anchored in port, I have a disabled CIWS and it cannot be repaired due to an obstacle called budget deficit.

It made me want to shoot myself out of frustration at not being able to repair my damage and because I was damaged by a treacherous attack by the empire in a war that makes no sense at all.

I look to my side and see that Cleveland is also working on her ship, so I use my newly enhanced abilities to see and hear what Cleveland is doing.

She is raising one of her turrets as she guides the crane to carefully lift her number two turret, then she also sighs in frustration as she sees that she won't be able to use her two turret for a while.

Me: So we're on the same boat, I understand you a lot, friend. I wish I had a better budget and a repair ship.

Sandy: AHHHHHHHH! WATASHI NO FUNEEEEEEEEEE!

In that I hear the cry of the idol namba wan, looking at her, I can see that she is kneeling in the port while watching her beloved ship listing while being towed to dry docks, near Sandy I could see a destroyer and a light cruiser mocking from her for taking the worst damage of all.

Me: I'm surprised that she hasn't avoided the damage, according to the game Sandy is a Super Cheated cruiser that even the most spicy enemy is not able to take her out so easily.

Cleveland: Kitty!

Me: (Groans in pain) Ouch... Ugh I forgot to turn off my enhanced hearing. (Fake smile) What's up Cleveland?

Cleveland: How do you have it on your ship?

Me: The truth is, I'm up to my neck, a catapult is destroyed and an anti-aircraft gun is also out of commission.

Cleveland: I see that everyone has problems.

Me: Yeah, the budget is screwing us up big time.

Cleveland: Yes.

Me: By the way, what happened to Enterprise? Where is she?

Cleveland: She has returned to Eagle Union at night, for political reasons.

Me: Political reasons?

Cleveland: Yes. Apparently someone is embezzling funds from Eagle Union since she realized that the resources are not arriving as stated in the report and here she apparently has been receiving materials with a false report. And she came back to investigate everything.

Me: Ahhhh, I see.

TO BE CONTINUE..................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 817 22
This is a reboot of I got reincarnated in highschool dxd hope y'all like it
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
7.1K 219 11
Akilina, a 25 years old girl who is a daughter of her father that is a Naval Captain of a Kirov class Battlecruiser who died due to the damage on the...
67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...