Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

β€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Twenty nine - Unexpected

1.1K 19 3
By jaraxmdrx

"Hello beautiful and hello little worm.", Lando said as I walked in the arrivals hall. He bent down to my belly, which you can now see because i'm 19 weeks pregnant now, and placed a kiss there. If lando is so happy, how happy Charles will be? Or maybe he won't be happy because I didn't told him earlier. My belly isn't that big, but since I was wearing a tight top, it showed through. I could still hide it with an oversized Shirt. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous.", I said. I'm going to tell Charles tomorrow. He doesn't know that I'm in Bahrain.

"It will be fine. Are you two hungry?"

"I'm starving.", I said and he laughed.

We walked to his car and got in. We drove to the hotel and I changed my clothes. I lay down on his bed and he laid his head on my stomach.

"I'm waiting for you. Uncle Lando is waiting for you. Azalea I can't wait. do you already know the gender I've bought so many things. So if it's a girl, then I'm sorry."

"I don't know yet. If Charles wants it, I want him there. It's his child too and even if things don't work out between us, I still want the child to know his father.", I said and he nodded.

"if i don't become a godfather, i'll curse you."

"you would be my first choice. You and Lune."

"I hope that Charles is fine with it."

"If not, then he has to live with it."

"Good!", there was a knock on the door and Lando ran to the door. He opened it. "Daniel what are you doing here?"

"Pick you u-. Aza? what are you doing here? What is that? Wait, do you have something going?", Daniel said as he walked in and pointed to my belly with his finger. "Do you have to explain me something? Is it Landos?"

"No!", Lando and I immediately said.

"She's here to surprise Charles tomorrow before the race. So please don't tell him."

"I thought you two were over?"

"Yeah but it's his obviously. I have to tell him. He doesn't know yet.", I said.

"Well okay. Your secret is safe with me.", he said and hugged me. "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Dani. I missed you.", I said and started sobbing.

"Hey. Don't cry. I missed you too little.", He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Her hormones are kicking in. I've had to deal with this for months.", Lando said.

"Have you known it for a long time?"

"Ever since she knew, so do I. She did the text while we were on vacation.", Lando said and Daniel looked at me.

"Don't tell Charles that Lando knows it since the beginning. It will hurt him", he said.

"I won't.", I said, he hugged me goodbye and walked out.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

"Where is Landoo?", Alex asked.

"He is sleeping.", Daniel said.

"Boring.", Carlos said and we walked together out of the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel and ordered our food.

"So Charles, are you officially dating?", Isa asked me.

"Not yet. I'm waiting until he asks me to be his girlfriend.", Sara said and it annoyed me. She still thinks that I would ever ask her to be my girlfriend.

"I saw Charlotte the other day. She wishes you luck for the new season.", Isa said.

"How is she doing? I have to call her soon."

"No, you don't have to.", Sara said and I looked at her angrily.

"Sara. Stop your jealously. She is just a friend."

"She is your ex!"

"And? What's wrong with that? She's still important to me."

"Whatever."

"She is doing fine. She met someone. She's really happy."

"I am happy for her. She deserves it.", I said. I'm really happy for her. She is a loving person and she will always have a special place in my heart as a friend.

We all talked to each other and ate together. The atmosphere was good. After dinner we all continued to chat and laugh. Suddenly almost all phones rang.

My heart started beating faster after I saw her name on my screen.

"Its a message from Aza in the group chat.", Kika said.

"She is such a cutie.", Isa said. She is.

"Babe, can you put me in the group too?", Sara asked.

"Lando did the group chat. You have to ask him.", I said and luckily Lando isn't here.

"She is really cute. She no longer has any real contact with us but still thinks of us and wishes us good luck.", Alex said. She is cute and I wished that the message was meant only for me.

"Everything alright?", Carlos asked me and I nodded. "I know, you miss her and you're still not over her but mate focus on your job.", he whispered.

"I will. I promise.", I said and smiled.

We went back to the hotel and chilled on the rooftop together.

"Only Lando is missing.", Yuki said.

"Yeah. We are all here and Lando is sleeping.", Lewis said.

"We should probably go to sleep as well.", Sergio said and we all agreed.

I was on my way to accompany Sara to her room.

"Do you sleep in my room tonight?", she asked.

"I should sleep in my room tonight for the race."

"Yesterday you slept in my room too and you got pole position.", she said grinning. I know that she will insist so I agreed.

We went in her room and she undressed her to put on my shirt from yesterday on. Then she walked to me and kissed me.

"Sara, I'm tired. I'm not in the mood for it tonight."

"Okay fine.", she said and we went to bed.

I was woken up by my alarm clock at 10am and luckily Sara was still asleep. I got up, put on my clothes from yesterday and quickly ran out of the room. When I got to my room, I jumped into the shower and let the cold water pelt my body. After the shower I got dressed and headed to the track. Carlos was already there.

"hello mate.", i said and hugged him.

"have you had breakfast yet?"

"No you?"

"Me neither. Let's eat together.", he said and I nodded.

we had breakfast and chatted a bit. After that we had to prepare for the interviews and press conferences and attend them.

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 755 10
: Μ—Μ€βž› part four of the one for the road series RENEGADE / CS55 "is it insensitive for me to say get your shit to...
81.8K 1.7K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
87K 1.3K 18
Charles comes home one day to find his girlfriend sitting on the couch with a little girl, who got dropped off at the door with a note claiming she w...
1M 25.3K 51
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. Β©men_lover status: completed