OFF SEASON. |KV X NM X YB|

By TheeJasCole

" Baby your love like cocaine, Tell em I want the whole thing"... More

CAST.
PLEASE read.
1. I admit.
2. what now.
3. One call Away.
5. Overtime
6. Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A
7. All about you.
8. time of your life.
9. Mad at me.

4. Love in this club.

888 48 16
By TheeJasCole

Song of the chapter: Love in this club PT. 2 By Usher X Beyonce X Lil Wayne

Nicki

" You don't think this is too much?" I ask Chyna and Jatavia, looking in the mirror at my final look.

I couldn't lie, I looked good as hell. The see through turquoise blue dress with the matching red bottom heels, the black sexy undergarments I had on underneath the dress, my hair was straighten but instead of my usual pink under tones I had a platinum blonde thanks to Chyna who did my hair. My make up was simple yet it looked good. I don't think I've dressed sexy in a long time in over a year and something.

" FUCK NO! Bitch you look the fuck good! What drake say it's time to go out more and wear less", Jatavia raves on.

" Ion think that's what Drake had said chile," I say laughing at her.

" Well whatever he said this applies to your situation,  it's time to show off your self,", she says.

" Exactly! Anika you look good . Von is gonna fuck the shit outta you", she says causing us all to laugh.

" Girl he is not getting nothing but a hug and maybe a kiss tonight ", I say laughing.

" That's what you think, you'll change your mind", Chyna says.

" Just because yall hoes give it up on the first night doesn't mean I will, I didn't even do anything sexual with Kentrell untill we were 6 months into dating," I say to them.

" that was then. You're dealing with a whole new nigga, Von is handsome man, you're beautiful,  something is gonna happen", Jatavia says.

" Yall don't think I'm doing Kentrell wrong? Maybe I shouldn't even go", I say,  looking down at my red nails.

" girl fuck that nigga! You need to go! See what Von has to offer", Chyna says.

" Exactly,  girl this is good for you. Leave Kentrell and his concubines be", Jatavia says causing me to laugh.

" Concubines is crazy JT", I say laughing.

" I'm forreal. Plus after what I seen on the shaderoom-"

" JATAVIA SHUT UP!" Chyna tells cutting her off.

" What? What did you see on the shaderoom?" I ask her,  confused.

" Damn Jatavia, I didn't want her to know about that, " chyna says rolling her eyes.

" Chyna... what happened?" I ask her,  my heart beating a little bit.

" Kentrell. Apparently he has some new girl on his roster, her name is Jazlyn, she posted pictures of them from a year ago, on December 8th", she tells me causing my heart to drop.

" Wait... you talking about on my birthday... when he told me he was too sick to come to my birthday party and then... he got arrested that night...", I say to her.

" I'm sorry Anika, I really didn't want you to find out this way", she says to me.

A laugh escapes from my lips, it all makes sense. I should've known it was more to what he was telling me from that night,  he said the female house he was at was A female of Ben's... but I knew deep down inside that it was lie. Everything he said was a complete lie.

" It's okay, I'm going out with Von", I say,  placing a smile on my face.

" Speaking of Von, he just texted you and said he's outside ", Chyna says, handing me my cell phone.

" Okay, let me get my purse ", I say grabbing my Chanel purse.

" Have fun baby, use protection", Jatavia says causing me to laugh.

" Not gonna happen,  later girls I love you", I say blowing them kisses before walking out the door. 

Seeing Von's truck parked outside of my house felt so surreal. I couldn't believe that I was really about to go out on a date after a year and half of waiting for Kentrell to get out of Jail. My nerves was starting to kick in but I just chose to ignore it as I got closer to his car . It was no looking back as I opened the car door,  I had to just see what the night had to offer me. If I didn't like it,  I wouldn't go out with him again. Inside of his car was pretty Dark so I could only just see a bit of hin hut his jewelry was hard to miss, it was the brightest thing in the car.

" Wassup lil folks", he says in a soft tone, his diamond grill glistening in the moonlight.

" Hey Dayvon, how are you?" I ask him smiling shyly, buckling my seatbelt as he pulls away from my house.

" I'm cool, what about you ma?" He asks, speeding down the street.

" I'm fine,  thank you for asking", I say nodding my head.

" Fasho, you hungry?" He asks me, stopping at the red light, just barely..

" Um not right now, I could just use a drink", I say laughing a little.

" Fasho I got you on that, let me know when you get hungry though", he says nodding his head.

" Of course", I say smiling. 

" You look beautiful as hell tonight ", he says, I could feel his eyes raking my entire look for the night.

" Thank you Sir", I say, the smile still on my face.

" Don't worry it's just gonna be me and you tonight, I told my niggas stay the fuck home", he says laughing.

" I appreciate that. After all it wouldn't be a date if they would've came", I say laughing with him.

" Exactly,  I told they ass that, don't need them tagging along to everything", He says.

" How's true doing? I'm assuming she's better", I say.

" Yeah her lil bad ass much better, she'll be at the appointment Wednesday ", he assures me causing me to laugh.

" She isn't bad just active, " I say causing him to scoff.

" And I never been to jail", he says in a sarcastic manner causing me to laugh.

" Oh please,  she's not that bad", I say to him as he side eyes me.

" You gon see, wait till you be around her Forreal," he mumbles, parking his car , I didnt even realize we made it to the club until just now.

" Wait right there", he says as he gets out the car, closing the door shut.

I sit around for only a second just for him to come and open my door. I smiles at the small yet sweet gesture. Kentrell would never open my door, he wasn't much of a gentleman due to his environment.  I felt nice for once for a man to open and close my door for me. He snakes on arm around my waist as we walked side by side into the club.  I saw the women screaming and fan girling over him but he just kept it moving.  The club was pretty packed,  but Von managed to get us through, walking over to a bouncer.

" Von what's good Gang!" The bouncer says in a excited tone.

" Shit man, I'm on a date," Von tells him smiling, looking over at me.

" Damn nigga, you always pull the baddest females, " the bouncer exclaims as Von raps him up.

" You know it gang, aye is the section ready for us?" Von asks, cutting the conversation short.

" Yeah man, just walk up the steps to the left", The bouncer tells him.

" Thanks gang", Von says smiling, leading me pass the bouncer up the stairs to our section.

The section was small and very intimate, I didn't mind it because that means too many people wouldn't see us which is cool with me. It was already bottle waiting for us along with hella shots on the small table. Finally He let's my waist go as we walk over to the small Couch.

" So what are we starting with tonight?" I ask him, looking over the drink selection we had.

" Whatever you want ma, take anything, " he says.

" HMMM let's see", I say, After a quick thought,  I grab two shot cups taking them back to back

" hold on ma, let me catch up ", Von says laughing, grabbing two shot cups taking them..

I find myself chugging more than just the shots after a while,  we even move on to the Casiomigos and the Delon'. We were just having drinks and conversation,  good laughs. It felt good to enjoy a male company, it's been such a long time.

" Okay I wanna dance", I say smiling,  standing up grabbing his hand.

" Ion dance", he says laughing following after me as we walk towards the front of the section,  so everyone could see us.

" Then just let me dance on you,  " I say as I start grinding against him, they were playing the reggae mix right now.

My Caribbean side was coming out hearing all these familiar beats, I find myself getting lost in the music, just having a good time. I just felt Von holding on to my hips, clearly enjoying the show. I could feel how hard he was against me, the sexual tension between us coming to an all time high as I turn around and look in those dark brown eyes of his. It was no need for us to say anything, our eyes and body language was clear.  Without even a thought, he leans down pressing his full lips against mine.

Now, normally with the situation I was in. I should've pulled away from him and immediately had left. I'm not gonna even blame the liquor fully because it was alot of my self will that wanted it just as bad as he did. Our lips moved in perfect sync,  I even let him slide his tongue in my mouth, his hand wraps around my throat as he deepens the kiss.

" Whoa!" I yelp as he lifts me up in his slim arms..

He doesn't respond, he just chuckles his lips not leaving mine as he plops down on the couch. Our make out session heavy and hot, my dress lifting up as his hands rest on my ass, squeezing it.

" Shit", I moan lowly,  against his lips.

" You so sexy ma", he mumbles, his lips moving to my neck as he kisses and sucks on it.

" Wait, wait what if someone see us", I say,  trying to push his head looking around.

" Nobody gon see us Ma, come on", he says looking in my eyes, pecking my lips.

I didn't even try to question him again, instead my lips goes to his, continuing our heated kissing.  I feel him lifting up my dress even more, rubbing my ass softly. I break away from the kiss, sucking and kissing on his neck.

" You got a condom?" I ask in his ear, licking it a little bit.

" Fuck ma damn", he curses as He nods,  breathing in slowly grabbing my face pulling me in for another kiss.

I laugh a little because I know the lil ear trick gets a nigga aroused even more. I feel him slipping my black panties off, tossing them off to the side.  My juices dripping on to his pants but I don't think he cared because he didn't even try to move me.

" Lay on the couch Ma", he says in a husky voice, breaking the kiss..

I do as he asks, laying back on the couch, my legs in the air. His lips plants the sweet, soft kisses between my thighs, on my other set of lips, spreading them open with his tongue as he starts to suck on my clit. My mouth opens wide , my hands going to his hair. I dont think I ever experienced something that felt so good. It literally felt like a out of body experience  ( A/N LMAOOO no pun intended chile🤭😭😭😩) I was just squirming and running, but he held on to my thighs tightly, not letting me go.

" Fuck Von, " I moan loudly, feeling my legs quiver.

A few more minutes later,  I finally cum. And I cum hard, my whole body shaking afterward. Our lips finding each other as he lifts me up back on his lap, My hands on his face as we kiss.

" Hol on ma", he says smiling,  leaning over to grab a bottle of casiomigos.

I watch him pour some into his mouth, then into mine, then on to my boobs causing me to laugh as he tries to suck of the liquor that was on there off. He lifts me up by my hips, I help him unbuckle his pants, pulling his dick out. It was hard and ready for some attention, Pre cum oozing at his pink tip. He was big as fuck too, definitely over 9 inches. I swallow hard because it's been a while since I had to take some dick.. once he puts on the magnum condom, he helps me slide down on his large shaft.

" Oh Fuck wait", I say, half way down on his dick.

" Come on, you a big girl ", he says kissing my lips.

I nod my head, allowing him to help me take him all the way in. I gasp loudly, feeling myself wrapping around him tightly.  He just continues to kiss my lips as I slowly began to bounce up and down on him. After a couple minutes I get used to him and start to move a little faster than I was, making sure I was riding him steady, eye contact.

" Damm Ma, Shit", He moans, throwing his head back.

" Uh uh Daddy look at me", I say smiling,  rotating my hips in a circular motion..

He struggles, but eventually locks eyes with me again. My arms wrapped around his neck, his hands rests on my ass, holding me tightly as I bounce up and down effortlessly,  my breast all in his face. I couldn't believe that not only I was having sex, but this club. It was so exciting,  we were just in our little world.  I didnt even care if someone saw or not at this point.

" Shit I'm finna cum", he mumbles against my lips, I could feel him twitching inside of me.

" Come on, then", I say smiling looking in his eyes, slowing down my movement.

" Shit, stop playing Ma", he groans, grabbing me by my neck.

I smile teasingly, slowing down even more. I can see the frustration in his eyes for only a moment.  Next thing I know I find myself, face down and my ass up in the air as he was giving me back shots.  I couldn't even catch myself, my loud moans was just leaving my lips as I held on to the couch. His hand resting in my arch as he gave me powerful back shots.

" Throw all that shit back", He demands, slapping my ass hard.

I look back, as I throw it back on him, matching his slow, sensual pace. I bite down on my bottom lip feeling myself ready to cum for the second time tonight. Without even warning each other,  the both of us cum together in perfect sync. I feel him pull out of me and fall against the couch, I see him take off his condom and dispose of it in the trash can next to the couch.

" You ready to go?" He asks, looking over at me.

" yeah,  where is my panties?" I ask him causing him to laugh.

" Here", he says, handing me the oanties that was near him on the floor.

Once I slip on my thing and fix myself a hit together, he grabs my hand and we walk out of our section. As we were walking out the club, it was a song that was playing. A song I knew too well. " Solar Eclipse" By NBA youngboy, or Kentrell as I call him. Of course I couldn't escape him just one night..

" as I ride on the city lights, I wonder who gon ride for me if it go down,
and I start to get this feeling  like who's gon be there for my sons the day that I'm not around,
I hope you love me, as much as I love you,  ain't mean to break yo heart but baby that's what thugs do, nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you, If I die right now it's so much I would love, ima tell you right now, I'll always be there for you, " Kentrell's voice rang through the club speakers.

" You good ma?" Von asks, looking at me as we walks towards the exit of the club.

" Yeah, never better ", I say smiling,  shaking off the feeling of hearing this song. 

" So you ready to eat now?" He asks, throwing his arm over me as we walk out to his car.

" Yeah after what we did, hell yeah", I say causing him to laugh.

Let's just say that this is one of the best dates I had in a while, and I'm glad that I actually went out the house instead of spending my weekend crying...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lmaooo not nicki gave it uppppp

Chile more is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.3K 44
Y/n lestrange is the daughter of bellatrix lestrange and rodolphus lestrange, the dark lords most trusted friends, before y/n was born and before rod...
306K 5.3K 36
I made a newt x reader, so thought I'd do a Thomas one too:) enjoy x Mature/sexual themes x Most impressive rankings 1-#mazerunner 1-#thomas 1-#glade
21K 850 20
"I'm crazy Kentrell stop forgetting that!"