Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

โ€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Twenty seven - Same woman

1.1K 23 2
By jaraxmdrx

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

I haven't been able to reach Azalea for the past few days. Pierre wrote to her and she said she was fine. My messages didn't reach her and I couldn't find her on Instagram anymore. She blocked me everywhere and I don't even know why. Nevertheless, I have hopes, which is why I'm waiting for her at the airport.

Her plane landed fifteen minutes ago and people are already coming into the arrivals hall. After another fifteen minutes I still hadn't seen her. I went to the reception and asked if she had checked in in Nice.

"I'm sorry but she wasn't on the plane. She had canceled her flight a few days ago", the blonde woman said.

"Okay. Thank you.", I walked away. As I reached my car I took out my phone from my pocket and called Pierre.

"Are you on your way to the hotel?"

"Yes but without her. Call her! And ask her why she canceled her flight and blocked me everywhere!", I said angry to the phone and started the engine.

"What? She didn't come?"

"No! She canceled her flight a few days ago. She wasn't in the fucking plane."

"Calm down. I'll call her as soon as you are here. So you can talk with her too."

"Okay."

"What did you do that she's acting like this?"

"I did nothing! She acts like that since shes back in Monaco."

"Hm. We'll asked her.", he said and hung up.

I drove back to the hotel as fast as I could. I'm really mad at her. what got into her? everything was fine between us in japan. We even had sex and cuddled every night. Does she want to rest to deal with her feelings? Or did she realize that she has no feelings for me? or does she have a new one?

"Lets call her.", I said as I entered Pierres room.

He called her but she didn't pick up.

"Whats wrong with her?"

"Mate, calm down.", he said and I was about to break something.

"She doesn't pick up my calls either. What if Lando called her? She would definitely answer.", Kika said.

"Lets go.", I said and we went to Landos room.

"Whats going's on?", he asked confused.

"You have to do us a favor.", Kika said and we walked in.

"Call Azalea.", I immediately said in an angry tone.

"Okay calm down.", he said and typed her name into the search bar.

"Hey Lan.", her voice came through the speaker.

"Hey Aza. I have here something for you.", he said and he gave me his phone.

"Azalea! Why the hell did you block me everywhere? Why didn't you sit on that damn plane? I was waiting for you at the airport.", I angrily said.

She didn't said anything.

"I want an explanation."

"Charles. Its the best for us."

"No its not! Why are you acting like this? out of nowhere you are like this. Do you have someone else? Do you have any feelings for me?"

She said nothing.

"Do you love me?"

"No Charles. I don't love you. I don't feel nothing for you. Please move on. Get over me please. I can't this anymore.", she said with a trembling voice. Ouch.

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces. She took my heart out of my chest and crushed it. I felt my chest tighten.

"Fine. As you wish.", I said in a low voice and handed the phone back to Lando. I walked down to the lobby and got in my car.

As soon as the door was closed, it became difficult for me to breathe. Tears ran uncontrollably down my cheeks. I hit the steering wheel and screamed. Why does she do this to me? We seemed so happy in Japan. And I wanted to confess her my feelings here in Austin so that we could finally be a couple again. To start again. And now? Now I've lost her. I made her fall out of love with me.

I couldn't control my tears. I am so heartbroken and angry at the same time.
Again in such a situation and again because of the same woman.

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

"Fine. As you wish.", he said and the next second I heard a door slam loudly.

Tears ran down my cheek. What have I done?

"Seriously?", i heard Pierres voice. I couldn't say anything. It felt like my throat was being cut.

"Aza what have you done? Is it true?", Kika said.

"I can't right now.", I said and hung up.

I threw my phone on the sofa and let myself slide down the wall. I was sobbing and couldn't control my breathing. I hate myself for it but there is no other way to protect my family and him. He wouldn't understand if he knew. I stayed in this miserable position for several minutes before crying myself to sleep.

***

Its few weeks since I talked the last time with Charles. It still hurts but its the best for us. For his safety. He should be back in Monaco because the Championship is over. Max became world champion for the second time. Charles became vice champion. Despite everything, I'm very proud of both of them.

I've spent the last few weeks stuffing myself with a lot of work. I didn't want to go through that shit again. I avoided coming into contact with things that reminded me of him. From time to time I spoke to Lando on the phone but he never mentioned him. Lando and I plan to take a vacation through December so I can focus on myself and he can relax before he starts his training.

"Aza? You're still here?", Lune said as she entered my office.

"What are you doing here?"

"I forgot my Laptop here and went back to get it. Why are you still here? I thought my threat was crystal clear! Babe you can't get bogged down in work. That takes time. it's a process you have to go through. You are not a machine. You are a person with emotions. You are an emotional wreck. but it's ok. Please let your feelings run free. Otherwise you won't get over him.", she said and I couldn't hold it. I immediately started sobbing. I haven't cry for weeks because I worked 24/7 and it felt good to finally cry.

"I miss him."

"I know. I know.", she said and hugged me. She stroked my back and it calmed me down. Nevertheless, I cried snot and water.

"If he only knew why I did it."

"I know babe. But it happened now. Its better for you. You and your family are safe now. This motherfucker wont bother you anymore and thats why you ended things with charles. For your safety and for his.", she said and calmed me down.

If it's better for me, why do I feel so helpless? It feels like I have a hole in my breast. My heart is literally broken. I miss him so fucking much and I wished I could go back and be happy with him. Which motherfucker invented heartbreak?

+++
Don't hate me... but I have planned something. You'll hopefully like it

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.6K 31
โ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› โž โŒœ โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ หขสฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ สทแต’แตแตƒโฟ สฐแต‰ สฐแตƒแตˆ สฐโฑสณแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแถ แต—แต‰สณ สฐ...
796K 12.4K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...
127K 2.4K 111
Lando had a plan. Fake a relationship and once they get what they want they part ways. But we all know that's not how in ends in the books. "You just...
172K 5.5K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...