𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐚𝐯𝐚...

By KyaaaBooo

Ziggy Johnson doesn't really fit in his household and in his town. The only person who gets Ziggy is his twin... More

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐎𝐎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐢𝐯. 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐯𝐢. 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐢. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐮𝐬𝐬

375 8 11
By KyaaaBooo

   THE PLANE LANDED about 8 minutes ago. Ziggy and Mabel were walking in the middle of the forest. Ziggy's ears were constantly hurting because of Mabel's complaining about how her feet hurt and that she forgot to put on makeup.

   "I don't care if you don't have your makeup! You look alright without it." Ziggy argued as Mabel just complained again. A rustle from behind them startled them. Ziggy and Mabel turned quiet as the rustling became louder. Ziggy took out his pocket knife and had it next to him, putting an arm in front of Mabel. The rustling stopped once the perpetrator came out.

   "Woah! The the knife down tough guy." A teenaged Avatar surrendered as Ziggy calmed down.

   "Who are you?" Ziggy asked as the teenager smiled softly. "My name is Kiri."

   "Kiri! We need to head back." A boy with the same mask as Ziggy and Mabel had on.

   "Would you like to come with us?" Kiri asked as Ziggy hesitated to answer, so Mabel answered for him.

   "Yes!"

   "Good! Come." Kiri said, leaving with the boy. Ziggy looked at his sister and they both started walking behind them.

   Ziggy and Mabel arrived at the designation. Ziggy was shockingly impressed by how the stronghold was built. Ziggy was sitting near Kiri and Spider as Kiri was putting blue paint on him.

   "I'm faster when I'm blue." Spider said as Kiri rolled her eyes and laughed. "Skxawng."

   "Seriously. Then the animals would respect me more. They don't think of me as human." Spider said.

   "Wait? You're human?" Kiri said sarcastically as Ziggy silently laughed.

   "Haha." Spider response in sarcasm as he flicked some blue paint on her.

   "Kiri! Spider! The war party's coming back! Come on!" Kiri's little sister Tuk says in excitement. Ziggy was a bit confused but followed them. Mabel was helping out with some kids and didn't realize that Ziggy ran right past her.

   A bunch of blue people were riding on big mysterious birds as they landed. They get off the mysterious birds as Tuk ran to Neytiri.

   "Mom!"

   "Tuk. Tuk, Tuk, Tuk, Tuk." She repeated as she gave her little daughter a hug.

   "Fall in." Jake Sully said as the two boys and Neytiri came in line. Ziggy took a look at the family. The Sully family. This was the family they had to kill. Mabel came along with Kiri as they took a look at one of the boys.

   "You're supposed to be spotters. You spot bogies and you call them in from a distance!" He exclaimed at the older boy as he looked at the younger boy. "Does any of this sound familiar get here!"

   The younger boy scooted forward as Kiri was checking for bruises and cuts on her brother.

   "Jesus, I let you two genius's fly a mission and you disobey direct orders." Jake said as he looked at the Johnson twins.

   "Who the hell are they?"

   "Hi." Mabel said nervously.

   "Kiri, can you go help your grandmother with the wounded please?" Jake said as Kiri ignored his request.

   "My brother is wounded." She said as Ziggy saw a cut on the brothers back.

   "Which is which?" Ziggy asked Kiri in a whisper voice as she told him.

   "Neteyam and Lo'ak."

   "Dad, sir, I take full responsibility." Neteyam said as Tuk groaned in complaint.

   "Yeah you do. That's right. Cause you're the older brother." Jake said in a stern tone. Neteyam and Lo'ak both looked down at the ground.

   "Majake, your son is actually bleeding." Neytiri said, giving her husband a look.

   "Mother It's fine." Neteyam said softly as Jake began to stay quiet.

   "Just go and get patched up, go on dismissed."

   Neytiri rubbed Neteyam's back as they left to go to the wounded, leaving Lo'ak, Jake, and Ziggy there. Spider came along to pet the mysterious bird.

   "You do understand that you almost got your brother killed?" Jake said as Lo'ak looked at his father.

   "Yes sir." He responded as Ziggy just stared at the two. He felt bad for Lo'ak.

   "You're grounded. No flying for a month." Jake said as Lo'ak looked down again. "Yes sir."

   "Get that crap off your face." He said sternly as he began to leave. Lo'ak just stood there and he looked at Ziggy.

   "Sorry about that." Lo'ak said as Ziggy shook his head. "It's fine." He knew was it was like to have a father like that.

   "Shit. Your hand is messed up." Ziggy said, gently grabbing Lo'ak's hand. Lo'ak looked up and down on Ziggy as he removed his hand from his.

   "Sorry." Ziggy apologies as he looked down in embarrassment.

   "It's okay." Lo'ak said. His voice was comforting. Ziggy looked up and smiled at the young Sully boy.

   "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"Ow!" Neteyam exclaimed in pain. His grandmother was to fix him and heal him. Ziggy came in with Lo'ak. Lo'ak had just removed the paint from his face. Ziggy and Lo'ak both sat down as Ziggy went into his backpack and brought out some alcohol and bandages. Mabel looked over at her brother in disbelief.

"Did you seriously bring alcohol?" She said, rolling her eyes. Ziggy just scoffed.

"Did you seriously think I would visit this place and not bring alcoholic beverages?" He respond as Lo'ak and Neteyam laughed at his comment.

"Okay Lo'ak. This is gonna hurt like hell okay?" Ziggy assured Lo'ak as he took a deep breath. Ziggy took the alcohol and poured a little on Lo'ak wound, making his wince. Ziggy grabbed a small towel and puts it on his hand.

"Aww. You wanna kiss on the boo boo?" Spider mockingly said as Neteyam gave him the finger. Mabel bent down next to the grandmother and asked if she can do the rest.

"How do you two Sky People know how to heal people?" The grandmother Mo'at asked.

"Our mom was a doctor." Mabel replied as she took a glance at Ziggy, who was currently bandaging Lo'ak's hand. Kiri came with some stuff in her hands.

"I didn't catch your name?" Neteyam asked Mabel as she smirked.

"I'm Mabel."

"Nice to meet you Mabel." Neteyam said, wincing in pain once more. "Ow!"

"What's your name?" Lo'ak asked Ziggy. Ziggy got a little nervous but he spoke up.

"Ziggy." He responded as Lo'ak hummed in response. Ziggy had just finished wrapping the bandage on his hand. Lo'ak took a look at his hand and smiled.

"Thank you." Lo'ak said as Tuk came running in.

"Mom and dad want to talk to you." Tuk said, looking directly at Ziggy. Ziggy looked back at Mabel, who encouraged him to go. Ziggy got up and went to Jake and Neytiri.

   "Don't be a wuss!" Mabel called out as Ziggy gave her the finger.

   Ziggy found Jake and Neytiri talking. He didn't want to interrupt but they cut their conversation short. Jake looked at his wife, then back at Ziggy as he began walking towards him.

   "Hi..." Ziggy said nervously. Jake sighed, taking a deep breath.

   "Why are you here?" Jake asked, his voice was so deep it made Ziggy's skin crawl.

   "I just wanted to visit this place. That's all." Ziggy felt like his heart was about to explode. He felt a little sweat coming down his face.

   "Well, you shouldn't be here." Jake said as Ziggy sighed.

   "I know." Ziggy replied sadly as he began to walk away. The voice of Neytiri stopped him from leaving.

   "You can stay the night. Leave in the morning." She said as Jake gave her a glare.

   "We don't know them."

   "They helped our kids Majake." She said as Ziggy felt Jake's eyes on him.

   "Fine."

Ziggy was sitting on a very thick tree branch. His legs were swinging back and forth. He couldn't do it. The Sully family was so nice and caring. He wants to tell them but would they hate him? He hears a noise that takes him out of thought. It was Lo'ak.

"You're up late." Lo'ak said, sitting down next to him.

"I couldn't sleep." Ziggy replied as he took a look around the forest from up high.

"It's beautiful." Ziggy admitted as Lo'ak smiled. They both looked at the beautiful forest.

"I overheard you talking with my parents." Lo'ak said out of no where. "Do you have to go?"

"Yeah. Coming here was a mistake. But I don't want to go. This is way better than my place." Ziggy says, looking down.

"Well me, Kiri, and Spider are going out tomorrow morning. You and your sister can come as well." Lo'ak said as he continued. "We don't have to tell my parents."

"Okay." Ziggy responds as he looked at the stars.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 12.7K 28
Liläk Sully is Neteyam's twin. She lives most of her days playing around with her siblings and training to prepare for a war that has hunted her drea...
63.9K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
6.9K 247 8
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...
169K 6.9K 34
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,, Jake and his remaining three children ⠀ ⠀⠀ all flee to the northern parts...