💕Captured In The Bride Round...

By BlkQween

💕Completed Ash is from one of many abandoned planets within her solar system. When planets are evacuated spa... More

Solo
Culture Shock
Bride Broker
They Arrive
Dances Of Seduction
Date Night
Home
Lullaby
Dead Man Walking
Lineage
Wicked Intent
Damage Control
Scrambler
Wicked Women I
Bungalow Boom
Murder On The Horizon
Inheritance
Black Lumi Visit
The Visit Home
Trapped
Distress Call
Kill Them!
Reinforcements
Pounding Rains
Inquest
Testify
love is love
Epilogue

Mate Matching Protocols

29 5 4
By BlkQween

Chapter 6

The second dance began the dance of seduction the music was slow enticing and alluring. The women swayed with the wind if the wind bent east they bent east if the wind blew west hips and ass swung west it was a beautiful dance.

The first dance was fast pace made the blood boil of the men watching. The second dance to Solo was what the first dance used to be slow, sensual, sexual, and inviting. When the dance ended the women were on their knees holding hands it was a beautiful dance leaving a lot to be imagined by a man seeking a luxurious wife.

Women wore sheer robes and lace underwear they adorned nipple covers made of honey comb and genuine floral vaginal covers or where their birth canals were located were covered, everything else was exposed including ass, thighs and legs.

It was a very enticing dance they were almost completely naked under the shares and Lace but you had to really stare in order to see belly buttons stomachs and other female body parts of being without the
Galaxy.

Solo knew his money for this set of brokering brides would be hamdsome he prayed it went smoothly his phone was ringing non-stop so much so he had to put it on silent there were 200 women to choose from he had to see how many of the 200 was set up for dates the next morning.

It would be a long night for him he now had to go home and match those men with the women they wanted to date he had to make sure the women answered him the same night whether they wanted to go out with the man on a stroll or to brunch lunch breakfast or dinner. Nothing sexual was to happen before the broker deal was paid in full solo was very clear with the women if men were being pushy or aggressive solo would step in and have them removed off the planet.

The women were to remain inside Through The Brokerage days they were not to be seen on the streets unless they had a date. Solo whole thought was out of sight more desired but if you were constantly exposing yourself a man wanting to see you privately would not because he could see you at the grocery store or at a coffee shop. Once a broker bring Dale begin it was in the woman's contract not to step foot on the streets unless she had a date.

The women were escorted back to their homes by lieutenant in solos Planet guards. From there solo went directly home opened his Leviticus computer called and began seeing how many people actually responded to the dances that night. He walked around the wall looking straight through it. The electronic wall rolls up off the table before him faces of the women that were in the dances 200 were present. If a man asks to be broken with that woman their name would come up next to their face and the name appeared by order of how fast they put in the request.

If a man had a double request with one woman and then another his name was at the top so no let him know he would have to do a morning breakfast and then a late brunch and possibly a dinner because there was three different women he wanted to see first and all three had to be seen by him so him writing out a schedule would take all night.

Lieutenant walked in sitting down exhaling his tail dragged the floor tapping it stop doing that I hate when your tail types the floor is aggravating. It makes me relax like I want to go to sleep right now I'm so tired. You should be tired for that bullshit you pulled down in the catacombs. Lieutenant looked at solo smiling what's the matter everybody else can get a woman but you? Do you have any idea what you're doing lieutenant?

That may be a trainee of a high priestess of my original home planet we as black Nubian Lumi descendants have not figured out whether she is in training, a person who has already been blessed by a high priestess, or what. So until we find out what the fuck she is she is off limit sexually. I cannot have the original inhabitants of my Planet angry with me because I defiled a priestess.

Aren't priestesses supposed to be virgins? Yeah so? Did that girl look like a virgin to you solo? You're ignorant just because she is aggressive sexually does it mean she's not one I was a virgin and very aggressive trust me I was doing all kinds of things with women except for vaginal sex I was a technical virgin isn't that what the humans call it? Hahaha yep that's what they call it you've done everything but vaginal sex. Exactly how do you know she's not a technical virgin? I'm not here to argue with you solo I'm just letting you know that it's okay for you to have a woman and fall in love you keep pushing women away it's not healthy.

What are you now my mother? No God bless her but if she was here she would definitely be on your ass about getting a woman and having some children you know it and I know it you're not getting any younger solo. Lieutenant stared at solo not backing down in his arguments solo waved his hand the board of matchmaking went down in the table I need to concentrate and I can't do that with you sitting here send one of the maids up with coffee and tea and Delectables all night I'll be at it until early morning. I don't want any disturbances in the morning until about 5:00 because I know the dates will begin at 7:00 make it clear to everyone do not disturb me including you lieutenant.

Lieutenant scarf snickering as he walked towards the door at his boss being angry with him for an attempt to hook him up with a hot woman. She's beautiful boss and she's one of your people like you can't get any better than that and she's a black woman she's from the Nubian tribe look at her skin she has brown all up and through her her hair is that of a black woman what else are you looking for? Lieutenant walked out the door whistling his whistles faded as he descended down the steps towards the kitchen to give the order.

Lieutenant shook his head collecting his thoughts he waved his hand over the table once more the wall of matchmaking appeared he began to move the cubes of faces around on the boy connecting the dates and solidifying them with the women first waiting for a response after he took care of the women then he would notify the men all the women's cubes were tapped red that meant that a email was already sent to them asking them to confirm a date with the first man that wanted to see them once the tubes turned green he knew he could notify the man that it was a go. It was slow but the red cubes were turning green quicker than he thought.

Solo stripped walking into his shower room 72 shower Jets turn on to the proper temperatures as he stood on a turntable in the middle of his shower turning him as he washed his hair and body water rinsed as he took care of himself thinking of Ash grabbing him in the catacombs her hands on his dick made him feel excited. It had been years since a woman cornered him that way it was an accelerating experience before he knew it he ejaculated his hand on the wall he stepped off the turntable moaning her name in ecstasy.

Solo walked out his shower to Ash sitting on his bed smiling she heard everything he was doing in the shower which turned her on as well have you been thinking about me? She asked staring down at his still semi hard manhood. It depends on how long you've been sitting there Ash.

I've been sitting here long enough to hear what I need to hear she smiled at him licking her lips elevator eyeing him up and down like a piece of candy. I put your tea water Juice coffee and snack tray across from the matching board she's stood walking over to the matching board looking at it this is amazing she said to him and their original language what software is this? He was amazed she asked about the software what do you know about software Ash? I know a lot of things you'll find out if you take the chance to get to know me and not look at me like someone you reaped off a planet and I'm nothing.

Who told you I think you're nothing I never think any of the women that come here are nothing that is why I try and help them find suitable mates. No woman deserves to be mistreated by any man you may see what I do as wrong but I save a lot of people from the wickedness that flows throughout these planets and galaxies trust me I've heard some stories.

Solo stared eating blackberries from Earth's Vines he sprinkled sugar on them drinking a bottle of water infused with mint and lemon. Ash smiled you surely live like a king I never had any of these snacks look at this apples and honey tea coffee water fruits from all over the Galaxy. I don't know why they don't call you King. Solo smiled I cannot be a king because Kings don't do business with other kings that is why I keep the title of merchant it's simple easy and it allows me to continue to make money without political ties or retribute.

Ash stared in his eyes she was 5 ft 8 ft tall to his 7 ft even height why are you staring at me Ash? I'm staring at you because one day I will call you King. You mean I will be king of this planet? No you will be my king she picked up his hand pushing his fingers in her mouth. Her warm tongue rolling off the tips of his fingers she knew new lumi fingers were sensitive to heat swirling on warm tongue on the tips.

Solo withdrew his fingers from her mouth he kissed her on top of her head good night Priestess. She looked up at him giggling exiting the room.

Solo called Jacquard on the phone Jacquard have you found out whether or not Ash is a priestess? We are working on it solo we have some ties outside the Galaxy that is looking into the plan she came off of and her background maybe someone taught her always? We are looking into it to be 100% certain why? Because she is not acting like a Prestige card she keeps trying to come at me sexually. Jacquard smile she's a maiden and Heat that is the Lumi way you were young you don't remember but when our women get to a certain age they are wanting to have sex and they choose someone hone in on them so to speak and until they get out of that phase they will not leave you alone. With that in mind I will say she's anywhere between 21 and 24 because that is when the heat for our women begins thus us having a lot of children in that time frame.

You'd better pray that she is 24 and about to come out of it because if you don't then you'll be stuck with her trying to get in your bed and everything else until she is 24 jakart laughed at Solo's face he had a look of confusion that he rarely saw. Why are you looking confused solo? I don't have time for this Jacquard we are in the middle of the biggest brokerage marriage deals beef ever had on the planet 200 women 300 men and all 200 have been matched. Are you serious solo? Yes Jacquard he turned his transmission come to the mating board wow see that those dances really made those men want to be married. I need you to help me to Jacquard.

I am at your service solo How can I help? You can keep Ash away from me take her out of my Palace to Black Nubian loomi grounds. Do you think that's going to keep her here? She was in the garden catacombs and couldn't steady her mind on the work thinking about you solo maybe she's falling in love and have you thought to yourself you may be falling in love too?

I don't have time to fall in love Jacquard I have to make this money to keep our planet going we are one of the richest planets in the galaxy. Yes we are Solo that means you can take time for yourself if you take a year off do you think you'll be any less Rich than you were a year ago? Solo inhaled and exhale thinking about what Jacquard asked him I just feel so stagnant not making any money Jacquard.

You and I know that is an umtruth you have thousands of streams of residual income coming to you every business that is open on this planet gives you a percentage how can you ever go broke? You are reaping residual income from businesses your fifth great grandfather Nubian ancestor created on this planet. You are reaping money from over 200 years ago to the present explain to me in one sentence or less how you will ever go broke solo?

I guess you're right Jacquard it's certainly something to think about. How about you ask Ash on a date? Not until you find out the rules of a priestess. Jacquard laughed oh I'll find out the second I do you won't have any more excuses solo and you will be solo no more.

Solo smiled...

End com.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 32 20
Alaina had thought and felt like she was in a relationship that she had always dreamed about since she was a young girl, I mean everything was great...
60 7 4
"𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺." . Ashlyn Garner had her way of doing slightly illegal things on the ark, and some...
368 128 29
When Ash Woodward moves to a new town before the beginning of the school year, he makes it his goal to befriend anti-social track star Sera von Abadd...
1.2K 186 23
What would you do if you were married for 30 years and on your 30th wedding anniversary your husband up and leaves? He never gave you a reason as to...