Undercover » ot4

By afibloom

Where Michael Clifford is an undercover agent and his new mission just happens to be the criminally murderous... More

Prologue
1 - Different
2 - I'm Chaos
3 - Easy Peasy
4 - I Want Him
5 - Initiate You
6 - You Don't Own Me
7 - Ours For The Night
8 - Power Hungry
9 - Anger Issues
10 - Teaching A Lesson
11 - You Don't Trust Me
12 - Pretty
13 - Don't Worry, Babe
14 - Special Little Mission
15 - Business
16 - Cherry
17 - What's Mine Is Yours
18 - He Doesn't Love Me
19 - I Don't Dream
20 - Want Me
21 - Nice
22 - Magic
23 - Hate You
24 - Excellent Pick
25 - A Loose End
26 - Prove Your Loyalty
27 - Straight
28 - Somehow, Someway
29 - A Toy
30 - He Was A Goner
31 - Doubt It
32 - Rat
33 - I Dare You
34 - Their Ultimate Mercy
35 - Sounds Like Denial
36 - What I Really Want
37 - Bloodhound
38 - Corrupted Mind
39 - List of Enemies
40 - Heart break
Epilogue
Book 2
Under The Influence
1 - Influence
2 - Club Deluxé
Physical book?!

41 - Four Men

924 31 9
By afibloom

☻♡

41 - Four Men

It had been two months and the four dangerous men were building up the new empire with their bare hands in a new city.

However with the resources they already had compared to last time, being money, workers, drugs, and connections, it wasn't that hard to gain influence in their new city. A city they now also owned and gained power within.

A city that wasn't owned just by the usual three men. But a city that was now owned by four men.

"I caught him trying to snitch on the drug drop off plans." Michael hummed out once he entered their office in their new main club, dragging a man in with him and pushing him on to the ground.

Just like previously, they had themselves a sinful club, a secret warehouse, and their own expensive mansion to call home.

"Oh did you now?" Ashton hummed out, glaring at the man while he slowly got out of his seat behind the office's desk. Calum got up from his seat, instantly grabbing a gun that was laid on top of the desk.

Luke stood up to stand next to Michael, looking down at the intimidated man.

"Who do you work for?" Ashton asked sternly, making the obviously distressed man look at at him in fear and worry. But he still remained silent.

"Blood hound...do your thing." Ashton hummed out, stepping away from the afraid man and going back to his seat.

"Oh this will be fun." Luke smirked, draping his arm over Michael's shoulder and pulling the ex-cop along with him to the large black couch placed in their office.

They were all ready for the show Calum was about to put on for them.

Calum quickly went to work, cocking the gun while he slowly walked around the man in condescending circles. He soon began his threats.

"Answer my questions. Or you will be punished."

The man didn't say anything. He only kept his frightened blue eyes on the blood hound.

"Who do you work for?" Calum asked harshly once he stopped walking when he was in front of the man.

But still the man didn't dare to answer. But that was fine to Calum; the man just needed some motivation.

He quickly clipped the safety back on the gun, instead holding it like it was a knuckle duster. The blood hound laid a deadly hit to the man's face, making him yell out in pain and grip onto his face.

"Who do you fucking work for, punk?"

The man still didn't answer. But the fear was only growing and growing by the minute. It was going to be an easy job. Calum scoffed when he realized this.

He swiftly pulled out his favorite switchblade from his pocket, grabbing the man harshly by his hair and pulling him forwards and to the desk. The same switchblade his precious Michael had stabbed a man with and brought for him for his birthday gift back in the beginning of their love story.

"Hold his wrists down." Blood hound ordered Ashton who easily agreed with a small smirk.

The man was still on his knees and on the ground. He was now facing the desk with his hands laying on the wooden surface.

"It's your last chance to tell me what I want to know before you really fucking regret it."

The man remained silent, making the watching and knowing Luke smirk in entertainment. Michael was still in the blonde's arms, quietly watching Calum work.

Blood hound swung the knife down, slamming the weapon down and into the man's hand. The man began screaming and crying out in pain. It only increased when Calum grabbed another knife from his pocket and stabbed his other hand into the desk.

He grabbed the man's long brown hair, pulling it back to force the man look up into Calum's evil eyes, "Who the fuck do you work for?"

"T-The police department! They-They sent me...undercover."

Michael instantly got up from this, walking up to the man and grabbing one of the knives out of his left hand. He ignored the cries of pain while he quickly ripped the man's shirt with the knife. He instantly saw the wires, making him cut them.

"Why did they send you?"

"They're tracking the three...and they know that you're working with them."

"Are they live or a recording?" He asked the man, referring to the wires.

"They're a recording!"

"So no one is at base watching and listening to us?"

"N-No! I promise!"

Michael watched the man's expressions while also looking over the wires. They were the same kind of wires he would use; they weren't used for live watch. They were only used to record and to save in case he found something to report about later. Undercover work.

"He's telling the truth." He said, placing the cut wires on the desk and in front of Ashton.

"Good." Calum hummed, grabbing the knife from Michael's hand and quickly stabbing it through the man's neck from the back. He let the dead body slump forward against the desk, rolling his eyes at how easy the job really was.

This whole situation would have been something that completed scared and set Michael off, making him want to throw them away in prison for their evil, sinful actions. But now...it sent deadly waves down his spine.

It was fucked up for him to think the things he did, but he loved how terrible and bad the three all were. How this dead, tortured man would have been him were it not for their possessive love.

"The cops are tracking us. They know we're here." Luke hummed out still from the couch, "And they know sweetheart is ours now."

"We need to be careful." Ashton ordered them seriously, "No dead bodies laying around left to be found, especially this one."

"I'll take care of it." Calum easily said.

Luke cackled, "Of course you will, blood hound."

Michael remained quiet as he listened to the men talk, but also while he began thinking over the whole situation. He was now no longer undercover; he was now being tracked and watched by the very people he used to swear an oath to. He was the criminal now.

"It's only going to be a matter of time before they come for us." He finally said, making the men all stop talking to instead look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Calum asked.

"At least it's only going to be a matter of time before they come for me. They don't need to find anything on me. I'm already a dirty cop who they need to bring in and arrest for corruption. They still haven't found Elaine's body...they'll want to question me on that too."

"Well they can't fucking have you, sweetheart." Luke said seriously.

"The only way to get us out of this is going to be by leaving the country."

"And running? I think the fuck not. We don't run. We have the fucking power, baby." Luke said in return.

"I'm the ex-cop here, Luke. I know how this shit works."

"We're not running." Calum added in, "Luke's right; we don't run."

"We'll protect you, princess." Ashton reassured him, "No one is going to get to you."

The three obviously didn't know it then in that moment, since none of them could tell the future, but Ashton would forever keep his promise.

As the four men continued to build their empire and become the most powerful force of crime, no one was able to even come close to touching them. Not even the police, the FBI, or the CIA would be able to get near them.

With Ashton's professionalism, Calum's brutality, Luke's slyness, and Michael's intelligence...they became the perfect team of criminals.

—•••—

What a bunch of professional criminals 😮‍💨

⁎⁺˳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.4K 35
Mafia (noun) - An organized international body of criminals, which are involved in gambling, loan sharking, drug-trafficking, prostitution, and fraud...
783 10 14
Calum Hood just moved to a new school, and he's terrified, but quickly learns who to make friends with. He loves wearing feminine clothes, and all h...
31.2K 725 42
"I don't want to be here."I yelled "Why."Calum said "Because my life is even my fucked up because of you.'I yelled "Calm down babe."Calum said "I HA...
131K 3.2K 35
The one where Luke gets taken. ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   Info ❁Swearing ❁Violence ❁Inappropriate Acts ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   ❁Cocky! Michael, Chee...