๐Œ๐š๐ณ๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž...

De mazewriterrr

Cute/fluff or either sad one-shots. Requests are open!! You x Any of the Gladers. Romantic and platonic one... Mais

Requests/Author!!
Newt's Section
Truth Or Dare
Enemies To Lovers
Kidnapped
Period
Secret
Drunk
Greenie
Attack
Mother's Day
Constellation
My First Lover
Minho's Section
Stung
Enemy
Prank
Picnic
Avoidance
Midnight snack
Pond
Forevermore
Thomas' Section
Jump
"King of my heart"
Gally's Section
Coworkers
Sick
Everyone's section
Prank - Chuck
Cooking Contest - Frypan
Secret Santa - Everyone
Gossiping - Everyone
Superpowers - Chuck
Little Man
Training - Harriet
My own stories' section
My OC's

Valentine's Day

1.1K 29 51
De mazewriterrr

A/N: Don't ask me how Y/n knows it's Valentine's Day :)

What's your favorite one-shot so far? ❤️

~

Chuck!" I put my hands on the kid his shoulders, causing him to yelp. "It's just me." I laughed when he turned around in shock.

Chuck let out a relieved sigh. "What is it?"

"Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" I mysteriously asked, pulling the kid with me so we walked through the Glade.

"No, so you better tell me." Chuck replied.

"Valentine's Day." I simply said. "I have a plan."

"I'm not giving Minho a love letter if that's your idea!" Chuck quickly defended with red cheeks. "But you do whatever you want. Give your crush a love letter, I'm sure he'll love it."

"And who do you think my crush is, Chuckie?" I chuckled lightly at the confidence the boy had.

"Newt."

My whole face turned into a deep red. Chuck was right. My crush was Newt, but I couldn't tell him. He wouldn't like me back.

"How do you even know that?" I stammered, taken back by the sudden response.

"You always stare at him, talk about him, try to be near him, get nervous around him, say stupid things when he's close to you, get clumsy, turn red, laugh at his jokes, smile at him, ask everything about his day, talk to me about him, and keep saying that he looks good."

"Alright. I get it. Great." I quickly said, surprised by Chuck's summary. "But anyways. I planned to give everyone a love letter."

"I'm not a player like Minho." Chuck blurted out.

I chuckled lightly. "I mean that we are not the sender. So we give Minho a letter and for example put Thomas' name under it."

"Okay, I'll help. But I have one condition." Chuck's stopped walking and held up one finger.

"Which is?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You have to give Newt one too."

"Okay. I'll just-."

"Without putting Minho's name under it." Chuck interrupted. "You gotta put either your own name or no name at all, so it's anonymous." The kid ordered.

"Fine." I sighed.

~

Chuck and I had gathered pink and white papers to make cards and hearts with.

"Who's gonna be Minho's sender?" I asked.

"Thomas."

"And Thomas' sender?"

"Newt."

"Clint's sender?"

"Jeff."

"Frypan's sender?"

"Alby."

"Jeff's sender?"

"Zart."

"Newt's sender?"

"You."

We kept questioning who was gonna send who a card, and eventually we decided it all.

"Isn't it suspicious that everyone gets a card except for us?" I suddenly questioned.

Chuck frowned. "It is."

"Alright. We'll make one for ourselves too."

"Who's gonna give mine?" Chuck asked.

"Minho for sure." I chuckled. "And mine?"

"Newt."

"Not Newt."

"Then... Gally."

"Great."
I sighed lightly but agreed. Gally wasn't really my favorite person in the Glade. When we were finally done with everything and I put no name under Newt's card, we decided to tuck it in for the night. We would wake up early and slide all the cards under the doors from the huts or in the Homestead's hammocks.

~

"THOMAS!" Minho yelled through the whole Glade. "I'M NOT GOING ON A DATE WITH YOU IN THE MAZE!" He screamed.

I chuckled lightly and put 'Gally' his card in my pocket before sitting down for breakfast.

"Alby, I'm not making any special dinner for you!" Frypan added. Chuck gave me a wink before screaming his own thing through the Glade.

"Minho!" Chuck rushed over to the Runner. "Why would I go run in the maze with you? I don't want that!"

Minho ripped the card out of Chuck's hand and read it. "I didn't write this! Who thinks they're so funny here, huh?" He raised his voice.

Just then Newt walked over to us.
"Newt!" Thomas yelled. "Do whatever you want, but I ain't gonna sing a love song with you at the bonfire!"

Newt frowned. "What?" He stammered. My cheeks heated up once I saw the boy.

"Y/n," Minho started. "What's in your letter? Who gave it? Newt? Because you're blushing like crazy."

I gave the best acting performance I could and handed Minho the letter.

"Dear Y/n." Minho read out loud.
"I know we don't really know each other that well, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you're pretty awesome. I mean, you're like a Griever, but in a good way.
I know this might sound crazy, but I think we could be the perfect couple. You could be my Minho, and I could be your Thomas.
So what do you say? Will you be my Glader Valentine?
Love, Gally."

Then Minho burst out laughing. "What!" He gasped for air through his laughs. "Gally! No way!"

I ignored Minho's last laughs and turned my head to Newt. The blonde was reading his letter attentively, frowning a bit.

"What's in your, Newtie?" Minho chuckled and tried to grab the letter, but Newt pulled away.

"I'm not letting you read it." Newt snapped and kept reading. My heart started beating faster when I realized I might be caught.

"Who's it from?" Minho grinned.

"I don't bloody know," Newt replied. "There's no shucking name!"

"Who's handwriting is it?"

"I can't recognize handwriting if I never see anyone writing."

~

The whole day Minho helped Newt figure out who the letter was from. I denied it perfectly and tried to hide my blushing.

"I can't find out whose letter it is." Newt sighed at dinner.

"Well, that's great." I sarcastically responded, but I actually meant it.

Newt's eyebrows furrowed and he kept staring at me, which made me quite nervous. It even got harder for me to hold my fork. When I finally got up and walked away, Newt got up too. I bit my lip and kept walking at a firm pace.

"Y/n!" Newt grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Is this yours?" He held the letter in front of my face.

"No." I blushed. "Why would you think that?"

"You always say great," Newt explained. Confused I stared at him. "And the person who wrote this letter says great five times."

My breathing hitched. "I didn't write it!" I defended. "Nope. Never ever. I would never write you a letter."

"Come on." Newt pulled me with him, towards his hut. Confused I followed the boy. Why would he want me to come into his hut? Once we arrived, I gave Newt a hopeful look.

"Did you write all the letters? Or was it Minho?" Newt wondered.

"I don't know. How am I supposed to know?" I lied.

"Was it Chuck?"

My face turned a deep red. "I don't know."

"Liar." Newt smiled. "You did it with Chuck, didn't you? Your reactions were different from the others."

"I did a great job hiding it! No one found out it was Chuck and I." I blurted out.

"So it was you." Newt realized.

Then my eye caught something on Newt's desk. A pink envelope with a pen next to it lay on the wood. Newt followed my eyes and I noticed him tensing up.

"What's that?" I wondered as I walked over to the desk.

Newt's face flushed red. "That? Oh, that. That's nothing. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to read and for sure not something I wrote. Not at all. I'll throw it away right now. It's useless." He stammered as he grabbed the envelope before I could. Newt threw the envelope in the small trash can, but I grabbed it out of there.

Newt sighed. "Alright. You can read it, but I want to know if this letter is yours."

"It's mine." I quickly said before opening Newt's envelope. I was too curious to realize I just told him the letter was mine. Then I started reading.

Dear Y/n,
I know this might sound crazy, but I think I'm in love with you. There's something about you that makes my heart skip a beat every time I see you.

I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you talk, and the way you look at me.

I want to be the guy who makes you smile when you're feeling down, who holds your hand when you're scared, and who makes you feel like the most important person in the world. I know I'm not the best guy in the Glade, but I wanted to write you this letter to tell you how I feel and because it's Valentine's Day.

Will you be my Valentine, Y/n?

Love, Newt.

My breathing hitched once I read the letter. Was Newt actually in love with me?

"Are you serious about this?" I gasped and looked at Newt.

"Are you?"

My cheeks turned red again. "Everything I said in the letter was true. And yours?"

"It's all true." Newt moved closer to me and grabbed both of my hands, making my body tingle. "I like you a lot, Y/n."

"I like you too." I breathed.

Newt smiled and before I knew it our lips connected.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

50.9K 763 18
Enjoy!
10.6K 152 20
This is a one-shot book about various characters in The Maze Runner series it will also have some one-shots of the actors who play in Maze Runner I w...
437 17 7
๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ And give me your love I hope you'll still be there To pick the pieces up THE MAZE RUNNER (1) thomas...
45.7K 2.1K 26
we never had to say how we felt, we both had a mutual understanding we loved each other and that was enough. (MAZE RUNNER) (NEWTXMALEOC) (BOOKONE) (...