Aria Potter: James Potters li...

By HarryPotter_OC

James Potter had everything; perfect friends, perfect girlfriend, a perfect family, quidditch captain, head b... More

Let the story begin
Hogwarts and a new friend
Christmas holidays
Meeting the family
Back to School
Summer plans

A/N

89 1 0
By HarryPotter_OC

Hello everyone! I just wanted to tell you all that I will not update for a while (as if I had already) do to me 1. having an writers block, I can't find anything in my brain for the continuation, I know what will happen I just can't put it down in words, 2. it's allot in school right now, we are nearing the end of the school year and I have a lot right now to do, there are some really important tests and I need to focus on what I will do after this and choose a degree almost for high school (or my version of it at least) and 3. I just kind of forgot about this if I'm honest. I might be able to do the continuation during summer or something but for now.

Sorry for the long wait :) I hope you understand and I will hopefully be able to update this soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
2.2M 72.2K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
105K 3.6K 51
What if James was in love with Regulus as well as Lily? After Sirius left for Hogwart he left his younger brother, Regulus Black behind to deal with...
39.2K 946 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...