Kit x Lop x Ruth (Unforgetten...

Par NLhindriiani

Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -πŸ”ž Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Tra... Plus

Introdution
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ”ž

Chapter 6

1.5K 25 10
Par NLhindriiani

"Ouch," came a weak voice. Making Ruth who was sitting at the foot of the bed reading a book, immediately turned to look, she saw Lop slowly open his eyes. His eyes were red with fever.

"Lop, how are you feeling?" she asked first how Lop's condition.

"Bad" came a hoarse voice.

"Um, I see," Ruth replied. Seeing Lop's expression, just looking at it is enough to know that Lop must be dizzy.

"I have a headache and a headache too," said Lop after a pause.

"Could you get up and have breakfast to take your medicine then go back to bed?" asked Ruth. Lop shook his head slowly.

"Come on, I'll help you," said Ruth, before slowly pulling Lop into sit position.

He stared at his best friend's face with a strange expression. But he didn't say anything.

"And the job?" Lop asked about work.

"Ai'kit and I said you were sick. They said lying down and get well first. Then you go to work later," Ruth replied.

"So you don't work?" Ruth immediately gave Lop a glass of water to drink. Warm water flowed down his throat, making Lop slightly relieved.

"They told me to look after you. As for Ai'kit, he's gone to work," Ruth said, and Lop nodded in approval. Ruth put his hand on Lop's forehead again.

"You're still hot," Ruth said, her voice embargoed. Lop said nothing.

"Wait a minute, I'll make you some porridge. Aunt Nee does this in the morning. Wait till it gets a little warm," Ruth said before getting up and heading towards the kitchen in the room. As for Lop, he was sitting in the living room wide-eyed and Ruth suddenly came back with a bowl of oatmeal aromatic.

"Wait a minute, I'll feed him," Ruth said enthusiastically.

"I can feed myself," Lop answered calmly.

"No, you don't have much strength. I'd better feed you myself" Ruth said with a smile, making Lop feel the tenderness in Ruth's eyes and the smile on his best friend's back made Lop feel his heart beating faster, but he tried to think it might be because he Sick. He's a little nervous.

Ruth took the boiled oatmeal and blew on it lightly, just enough to cool it, then gave it to Lop. Lop opened his mouth to eat easily, Lop chewed slowly, Ruth kept feeding him.

Ruth's phone rings. Ruth took it and looked at it before

answering a call.

"Oh, what's wrong... he's awake. I gave him boiled porridge... hmm... He's still warm... well don't worry, you're at work... hmm. tell him..."

said Ruth with a smile on her face before hanging up; when he finished speaking, Lop raised his eyebrows slightly and asked who had called.

"Ai Kit called and asked how you were" Ruth said nodding thinking of the other friends who had already left for work.

"He told you to eat a lot. If you don't eat much he will come and feed you himself," Ruth said jokingly.

"Threatening even the sick," muttered Lop, but smiled faintly. Ruth kept feeding him, but only managed to eat a few mouthfuls, Lop shook his head.

"If Al Kit finds out you ate a little he will come right away" Ruth said as she ate a small amount.

"I'm bitter. Besides, if you don't tell him, he won't know." Lop said in a hoarse and pitiful voice. Until Ruth sighed softly.

"Um, I'm not going to tell him. You need a lot of sleep to recover quickly. Well, take your medicine first," Ruth said softly making Lop smile, because he knew this friend of his will definitely please his.

When he finished taking his medicine, Ruth went to get a wet towel to wipe it off. He came back to see Lop sitting up with narrowed eyes as if he was sleeping again.

"Wait a minute, I'll clean you up and you can sleep" Ruth said. And Lop nods quickly, because now he has no strength to do anything. He just wanted to sleep. Lop let Ruth take it from his clothes Lop spread it out enough for Ruth to feel it, but she wasn't afraid of the fever. Ruth gently cleaned Lop's body. Then Lop went to bed so he could sleep.

"Then go to sleep. I finished cleaning you. I will dress you," Ruth said again. Lop.. nod. Now he is getting ready for bed. Going to bed, Ruth continued to clean up Lop a bit.

"Too white," Ruth muttered as she cleaned Lop slowly and gently. Lop himself fell asleep again. Ruth stared at his face for a moment.

"Lop" Ruth called out to her best friend. But Lop doesn't seem to hear.

"Lop" Ruth tried to call again. But Lop doesn't answer, telling Ruth that Lop is asleep, he smiles faintly before looking down at Lop's blanket.

"I only cleaned the top, I haven't cleaned the bottom. He won't be mad at me." Ruth said to himself before moving slowly to remove the blanket. Then he removed Lop's pajamas from his body.

Lop was still asleep unconsciously. Now, Lop only wears underwear. Ruth licked his dry lips slightly. He saw Lop's fair legs and firm hips. Although Lop doesn't have the slender legs of a woman, it can also give off a seductive impression. Ruth gently cleaned Lop's leg. Lop rolled over and lay on his side, causing Ruth to freeze slightly before raising his hand to caress his face.

// Sleep like this. Do you intend to provoke? // Ruth said to himself again as Lop lay on his side with his back to Ruth. Ruth took a deep breath. Before wiping Lop's legs up to his hips, Ruth felt a noticeable tremor in his hands. His hand was unsteady on the him of Lop's shirt.

// Clean well... clean, don't clean // Ruth decides.whether to clean the bottom Your underwear or not.

// No, I'm fantasizing, I better wipe the sweat off //

// he, why get out of this rut? // said jokingly to himself before deciding not to wipe the Lop down. After wiping away the excess sweat, Ruth finished. Ruth then dressed Lop and left in a towel, he stood quietly before heading back into the room. He went upstairs and sat on the bed next to Lop. Lop fell asleep, he did not know anything. Ruth sat up and stared into his best friend's face. before leaning down to gently kiss Lop's warm forehead. He pulled back and used one hand to gently caress Lop's forehead.

// Why do I have to wait for Ai'kit to move? / Ruth spoke softly before leaning in to kiss Lop on the cheek again.

“Ouch,” came a indicating voice annoyance. But Lop still does not wake up. Ruth sighed and laughed softly. before going to sleep, watching Lope continue his action on the handkerchief. Kit also calls from time to time.
..
..
..
..

"Hey, are you getting better?" asked Ruth when he saw Lop open his eyes in the late afternoon. Ruth was still lying next to Lop.

"A little," came Lop's raspy voice. Before Ruth put his hand on his friend's cheek and neck again.

"Hmmm, good," Lop said with a slight cough. with Ruth's arms around his neck. Ruth smiled slightly at Lop's expression.

"You're hot," Ruth said quietly.

"Lend me your hand for a minute," said Lop sofly. Ruth willingly let Lop put his hand on his neck. (I think he's asking for your hand to compare temperatures)

"What would you like to eat?" asked Ruth. stop. "I want some ice cream," said Lop.

Ruth laughs softly down your throat.

"Wait, I'm going to be shocked to death. Are you with a fever and still want some ice cream" Ruth said with a smile.

"I really want to eat" Lop said quietly, Ruth raised her other hand to stroke Lop's head gently. Make Lop feel comfortable.

"Hurry up and I'll take you out to eat," Ruth said said sorry.

"Okay, I'll take care of myself," Lop said, smiling back.

"Well, I'll take care of it," said Ruth. Lop smile a bit.

"Eat now. Do you want to eat something special so I can get you some medicine? It's time for another pill," Ruth asked again.

"I don't want to eat anything," said Lop, knowing that Ruth wanted some porridge or something to satisfy his stomach.

"You need something to fill your stomach," Ruth said again.

"My throat hurts, I can't swallow anything," Lop said quietly. Ruth looked worried because he didn't really like pushing Lop.

"If you don't want to swallow rice, do you want warm milk? It's okay to drink milk for the stomach," said Ruth. Lop paused for a moment before nodding his head in acknowledgement.

"Milk is fine," he replied making Ruth smile.

"Don't tell Kit. I'm sure he will insult me. Don't tell me you don't want to eat" Lop said hastily because he still didn't want to hear Kit muttering while still sick..

"Well, you like being stubborn," Ruth replied, making Lop wince slightly.

"I'll heat the milk for you" Ruth said, and Lop nodded before letting go of Ruth's hand, Ruth also regretted it but had to heat the milk for Lop. He went out to warm the milk in a glass and returned to his room. So it was like that all day, Ruth took good care of Lop, always looking after him.

"I want to lay in front of the TV. I don't want to sleep in my room," said Lop. Ruth made a slightly doubtful face. Because he was wondering whether or not to move him to the sofa in front of the TV in the living room.

"The bedroom is boring," Lop said hoarsely.

"Okay, hold on, I'll get the blankets ready first" Ruth said before placing the blankets on the floor in front of the TV along with a pillow and blanket so he could hold Lop so he could sleep. Ruth puts on a movie for Lop to watch. But Lop couldn't see much and went back to sleep with a fever.

One night, Kit returns from work with Kamol. He immediately went to his own house. As soon as he entered the house he saw Lop sleeping on Ruth's chest and Ruth lying next to him. Then Lop moved and hid further, oblivious. Ruth glanced at the front door of the house and saw Kit enter and close the door gently.

"Since when is he sleeping?" Kit asked quietly. He didn't feel envious when he saw Lop in Ruth's arms like that, but if it was someone else, maybe...it wouldn't be the same...

"Since two o'clock," said Ruth.

"Wake him up. It's too cold. He won't sleep well here" Kit replied, so Ruth slowly sat up.

"Shower and change first. I'll wake him up" Ruth said, and Kit went to his own room. Ruth woke Lop up and let Lop sleep get up and sit up.

"Is Kit back?" Lop asked when he heard a knock in the kitchen. Ruth nodded. Kit has gone to take a shower.

----

"Did he eat much today, Ai Ruth?" Kit asked him best friend. Lop immediately looked at Ruth.

"He eats a lot" Ruth replied as he didn't want Kit to say too much.

"Are you sure?" Kit asked, looking at the wolf's face

"Come on, he's sick. Don't scold him too much." Instead, Ruth said, letting Kit make a little noise in him throat. But he didn't say anything else and with one glance at Lop, he forced him to eat half a bowl of rice. Kit seems to know this at noon Lop refuses to eat. Ruth was speechless because he understood, that he was also very worried about Lop.

+++++++++

Next Morning

Today Ruth had to go to work outside the house. So the person who will take care of Lop has changed. Today Lop is much better than yesterday, which made Ruth feel a little more comfortable, but she is still worried.

"Don't be so hard on him. He's uncomfortable and emotional," Ruth told Kit in the morning.

"Yeah, I know," Kit replied.

"Would you like to go in and cheer first?" Kit asked, smiling because he cheered before going to work yesterday, even though Lop didn't know it. Ruth smiled faintly before opening Lop's bedroom door. Lol still sleeping. Ruth bent down to kiss Lop on the forehead and walked away.

"If you get a boost like that every day, you'll be in the good mood everyday," Ruth spoke softly to Kit as he looked at the person lying on the bed. he patted Kit's shoulder gently.

"Come on, be patient, just a little more" Kit said encouraging his friend and giving him a bit of strength.

"Well I'm going to work. P'kom will be a long wait" Ruth said to Kit before leaving the house. As for Kit, he sat on the edge of Lop's bed to wake him up for breakfast.

"Lop. Ai'Lop, get up for breakfast." Kit shakes Lop's arm a little.

"Oh," Lop made a sound of recognition, but still refusing to open his eyes.

"Lop wake up" Kit called again, making him open your eyes slightly.

"It's you," said Lop quietly.

"Who else would do it?" Kit asked him.

"I thought you were an asshole," replied Lop, lying on his back with his eyes open.

"Today Ai'Ruth went to work. So we moved in to look after you," Kit replied, before slowly supporting him into a seat. Lop shook his head.

"Actually, you don't need to take care of me. Go to work" Lop said respectfully to his friend, he and Ruth took turns looking after him.

"Why don't you want me to look after you?" he asked.

"No you bastards always think like that" Lop replied, Kit smiled a little, he just pretended to say it. Kit reaches out to stroke Lop's head gently.

"I'm kidding. Can you get up and take a walk? So go wash your face, no shower, I'll get the food Aunt Nee brought for you" Kit said, knowing Lop was feeling better than yesterday.

Lop nodded before slowly getting out of bed with Kit taking care of him to see if Lop was okay, Kit went to eat some rice with Aunt Nee in the big house. When he returned, he saw Lop sitting on the floor in front of the living room TV.

"Why don't you put a cloth on him first? How can you sleep on the cold floor? Wake up" Kit said when he saw Lop lying on the cold floor without even knowing the blanket.

"I'm a lazy crab with no energy," Lop replied before agreeing to sit on the couch. Kit put the rice on the table.

"Let's eat first. I'll put a blanket for you to sleep in" Kit said before Lop sat down at the dining room table.

"Boiled rice. Why do sick people have to eat rice?" Lop muttered as he got really tired of bland tasting food.

"Well, a sick person's body and digestive process are not as good as when their body is healthy. That's why you have to eat soft food first," answered Kit.

"I won't eat, my throat hurts," Lop said, glaring at him.

"Eat. Don't think I didn't know you didn't eat much when you left yesterday" Kit said in a hurry, which made Lop pause.

"Oh Ruth didn't say anything to me, but I can guess I think because you like to manipulate him and Ruth likes to please him all the time" Kit replied as Ruth didn't really say anything to him.

"Well, I like talking to Ruth." said Lop slowly.

"Well you're being stubborn," said Kit, which left Lop irritated at these words since Ruth had said so yesterday as well.

"You two are as good as what you call Yom Lop love muttering what he dared not say out loud

-------------T/N: Referring to the book: Yom Kippur. A Time for Love and Forgiveness, which is a series of tragic love stories

"Eat so you can take your medicine and then sleep." Kit said again. So Lop sat down, drank some porridge, and continued eating. But he can't eat much. Kit doesn't feed Lop because he sees Lop can feed himself.

"Sore throat," said Lop. Kit looks at Lop's rice bowl.

"Eat more, I don't want to force you, but if you don't, I'll feed you myself," said Kit, making Lop a little silent; as his friends cared about him so much, so he immediately agreed to eat, making Kit smile a little.

Although Lop is unable to continue eating as much as Kit wants, Kit is pleased to see Lop agree to eat more before giving Lop some more medicine and water.

"Sleep and rest I'll do the dishes" Kit said as he eat his own food too. Then Lop got up and lay down on the blanket that Kit had prepared for him earlier. Lop lay there watching TV the whole time until the plates were removed and removed. Kit goes to sit next to the cushion Lop is on.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Better than yesterday," replied Lop.

"But I'm still dizzy," Lop said.

"Lift your head," said Kit. Lop looked confused, but he lifted his head slightly, Kit moved to sit down and let Lop lay in his lap.

"Ehmmm...you will be tired." Lop immediately felt his heart flutter as he lay in Kit's lap like that.

"OK, I'll give your head a massage," Kit said before using his fingers to gently massage Lop's head, making him feel relieved and less dizzy.

"How are you?" Kit asked, Lop gave a slight nod.

"Um, it hurts," Lop replied, closing his eyes. Kit looks at Lop with a smile. As well as massaging Lop's head without limit. Lop fell asleep again. So Kit stops his own hand, but lets Lop lie in his lap like that.

Kit used his finger to lightly stroke Lop's forehead. Before leaning in and kissing Lop's smooth forehead without knowing it.

brrr... brrr... brrr...

Kit's phone vibrates because the sound is muted. Kit picked up his phone and pressed accept.

"Um, get up, eat and take medicine. Then he back to sleep...he eat a lot too. I'm not you, hehe... Ah, I know. Again, I don't want to. scolded him.... um. "Um... well. That's all," Kit said. He spoke to Ruth, who called to ask about Lop. After hanging up, Kit settles down on the couch to watch a movie with Lop lying on his lap.

"YAH, am I always leaning on your lap?" asked Lop who woke up to find himself lying in Kit's lap.

"Um, okay," Kit replied, before Lop leaned over. head to lie down on the pillow.

"What's the time?" Lop asked.

"It's almost noon, so you can eat and take your medicine" Kit said, Lop immediately shuddered.

"I'm tired of eating and sleeping and doing nothing," Lop muttered.

"You're not feeling well," Kit replied.

"I don't want to eat boiled rice anymore," said Lop because he felt full with rice.

Do you know how many African children Who loves this bowl of boiled rice?

-He's mad-hahahaha bad joke, let's move on..

"So what are you going to eat?" Kit asked, Lop thought for a moment..

"I want to eat Shabushi." Lop answered, did Kit shook his head playfully.

"Yes, but get better first and then I'll take you out to eat." Reply Kits.

"I'll take care of it," Lop said, nodding.

"Don't forget you said you would feed me with Shabushi. Oh Ruth, he said he would give me ice cream too" Lop said as he remembered very well.

"Are you really sick or do you just want my money?" Kit asked seductively.

"I didn't treat you badly, but why can't you treat me well?" Lop asked, not angry because he knew full well Kit was just kidding. The corner of his mouth raised a slight smile.

"Why can't you raise me, but Ai Ruth and I can raise you for the rest of your life, Lop?" Kit said, making Lop speechless because his face was suddenly hot.

"Here, if you want to eat shabu, how about we make sukiyaki in the evening? for Ai Ruth when he comes back and we will cook together." Kit asks to change the subject, as he still doesn't want Lop to think too much at this point.

"Okay," said Lop.

But you have to eat now. Because if you want to have dinner, now you have to take your medicine quickly." Kit immediately asked about lunch.

"Noodles," Lop answered calmly.
..
..
..
..

"Get up and eat now. I bought it for you." Kit's voice is heard. He brought a bag of noodles, he had to ride a motorbike to buy them. Lop got up and immediately walked to the dining table.

"Thanks, Ai'Kit," replied Lop, as he hadn't expected his friend to buy one himself.

"Because thank you?" Kit growled without seriousness.

"You get bored with porridge and noodles are good too. But I don't make it too spicy" Kit said while preparing to serve Lop noodles.

Lop waited a little longer, then sat down to eat with Kit sitting next to him, who kept encouraging Lop to eat all the noodles in the bowl before taking his medicine again.

"I want to take a walk outside the house," said Lop with abandon.

"It's a strong wind outside and the sun is strong. Stay indoors. I'll open the window for you" Kit said as he opened the window for a breath of air.

"Come sit here and I will clean you up. You can sleep comfortably" Kit said.

"I can clean myself up," Lop replied without saying anything. He took a cloth with water in the basin and put the next one on. Taking a cloth soaked in water, he gives it to Lop to sit down and clean himself, while Lop takes off his shirt and finds himself on the couch. But instead of dusting himself off, Lop didn't feel colder, he felt warmer than before. When Kit sat down to look at Lop, he couldn't close his eyes. He also looked around Lop's body.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
191K 6.9K 35
Ranking: #1(Taennie) 11/17/18 "I'm gonna marry you anyway"
43.2K 568 17
😘this book contains crazyness of our fav crazy syndrome this is Nam mac 2 book
11.1K 379 14
❝ I think I blew it. ❞ ❝ That's what she said. ❞ --- Exploring the evolving dynamic of a libero and an ace through their volleyball aspirations, as t...