Sold To Vincenzo | 18+

By Sweetysha_G_D

I Vincenzo Romano, the deadliest man around the city of New York who is now known as the Boss of mafia life... More

A/N
One | Purchased |
Two | His Dom |
Three | Why me? |
Four | Are you happy? |
Five | Lucky day |
Six | Pina Colada |
Seven | Devil |
Eight | Pleasure |
Nine | Blood |
Author's note
Ten| To You, Ella Monterio |
Eleven | Possessive conqueror |
Twelve | Anneliese |
Thirteen |Perk|
Fourteen |Passion|
Fifteen |We've met before|
A/N
Sixteen [You've saved me twice]
Seventeen [You are my only hope]
Eighteen [Ella Montero]
Nineteen [Erratic Love]
Twenty [Still your Boss]
Twenty One [His absence]
Twenty Two [I am utterly alone]
Twenty Three [Anneliese]
Twenty Four [ Did you kill my mother?]
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven [Marry Me]
Twenty Eight [I love you Bella ]

Twenty Six [The Twist]

2.3K 63 16
By Sweetysha_G_D

Ella

It's been two weeks and Vincenzo Romano hasn't shown up. He just disappeared after our argument. I am trying to contact him and his calls are unreachable.
What does he want?

I was sitting in my cozy living room when the door suddenly opens after a loud bang and a gang of mobsters brims into my penthouse and there stood a lady in black silky tight pants with a red leather jacket on. She has the smirk of a devil and her eyes are on me.

"You finally betrayed me by going to Vincenzo." She lets's out a loud laugh which made me tremble to the core.

She sighs then approaches close to me, "Don't you get it pretty lady? He isn't the right person for you." She shakes her head then presses her lips and shrugs, "why do you want to be dead!" She giggles.

Then leans close to me and grabs my arm.

"Let's go."

"Where?" I ask her.

"To the door of death!" She says through a thick Russian accent.

"You can't force me, Anneliese." I drag my arm from her grip. Tilting her head she gives me a cold glare.
"Come on, I'll show you something which will astonished you." She giggles, "Someone." She mumbles. "One of your family member is under my hold." She utters.

"Who?" I shake my head. My father? Stepmother? Sister? Why would I care about them?

"Whoever it is...it's your dear one. More like a well-wisher." She motions her hand in the air as she explains.

My brows stitch together, and I disagree with her, "I have nobody. I don't understand what the hell you are talking about."

"Just give me one chance to prove you that Vincenzo is betraying you by using you." She prompts as she takes one step close to me.

"I know I am no saint, Ella. I am the bad girl." She closes her eyes then open it again. "I am urged to do all these shit but if I am pleading you to believe me once—just believe me. I am not the villain. I want to lead you on the right track."

Should I really believe her?

"Your mother was Russian." She says, and my eyes meet hers. How does she know?

"Yes."

She smirks. "Follow me." She orders.

We go downstairs, and I get in her car, and she drives me to an unknown place. My heart is beating fast, and my mind is currently a roller coaster. I don’t have a glimpse of idea what is going on.

Anneliese stops the car in front of a mansion. "Just one step from here, your entire life can change: your point of view and the reason you are surviving." She says in a soft voice before I open the door.

"What do you mean? You are confusing me."

"Vincenzo got you involved in the mafia life. How do you feel about it?" She asks me a simple question which was quite hard for me to respond.

I gulp down then gaze at her, "I loathe it. This is not my thing."

"It's just one percent..." She pauses then mutters, "After you'll walk inside this mansion—you will be completely involved in the mafia life."

"You can't force me! I am not doing anything like this." I argue.

"I will not urge you on doing it, but you'll be doing it by yourself." She adds.

"What is behind this door?"

Her lips tick on one side, "Let's explore it." She gets out of the car and I do the same.

The mansion is huge, and it's made with rocks from the outside it looks like the modern houses. There is a pool and cozy garden. The door is made up of wood.
I rush toward the main door of the mansion with plenty of suspense in my mind. I am scared yet intrigued. Anneliese opens the door, and we step inside.

"MOM. DAD." Anneliese shouts as we stood by the threshold. "Come on in." She says with a warm smile and gestures her hands. This is the first time Anneliese is talking nicely to me.

A man and lazy descend from the stairs they look like the royal family, but they are a mafia family. My heart picks a rate and eyes brim with tears, "Mom." The words escape from my mouth.

She gazes at me with a slight smile on her lips, and I just run to her and hug her without wandering anything. She is alive! How? She died. She was shot. The mafia killed her.

"Ella." She whispers as she hugs me tight.

"I've missed you."
"I don't understand anything. How are you still alive?"

"It's a long story." She adds.

"I have time."

She nods, and she takes me to the living room, and we sit face to face. A woman comes in with coffee and biscuits. My mother takes a sip from her coffee and glares at me.

"Will you say something?" I snap with cold voice. I am shocked...

"That day when the mobsters broke into our house and shot me was terrible, that day changed our lives completely." She gazes at me. "After they took me to the hospital I was still alive then someone took me away from all the chaos." She exchanges a glance with Anneliese' father. I look at the man who is proudly admiring my mother from afar. His gazes are intense toward her.

"His name is Denis Valkin." My mother sighs, "He was my first love then I had to marry your father." Her smile fades away. "I didn’t love your father. He was involved into gambling."

"I know." I add.

"I used to sneak out and meet Denis even when you were in the house. Even though we both had our families we couldn't stay apart. Because we truly loved each other." She explains and gazes at me. "That day the rivals came to attack me because they knew that I was Denis' weakness, and they wanted to ruin him by murdering me." She takes a breath, "I was in a critical condition and until I recovered, and we attempted to search for you, you were gone..." She motions her hand in the air, "anyway...it is now that I have found you and I will do anything to keep you safe." She mutters.
I just look at her. "I am glad that you've found someone with true motifs." I exchange a glance with Denis. "He kept you safe for all these years."

"And now we will keep you safe." Denis adds and I half smile. "Where is Anneliese's mother?"

"She’s dead." Anneliese says. "She died in a car accident when I was ten years old since then my father looked after me and when I was eighteen years old. I got a mother." She smiles at my mom. "She took great care of me." Anneliese beams at me. "We are a happy family, and now we want you to be a part of this family." She tells me.

"I... I can't." I whisper

"It was Vincenzo who shot me that day." Mother says with rage and my heart almost skipped a beat. "He is a heartless person.

My jaw drops and I just stare at my mother. Vincenzo is lying to me.

"Open your eyes Ella, this guy is using you."
I nod as tears roll down my cheeks.

"It's okay, we will destroy his life."

Anneliese puts her hand on my shoulder as she sits next to me. "Just because we can destroy his life, my father forcefully dragged him in a marriage contract with me. But now Vincenzo kinds of like you, and he always hated me, so it will be easier to ruin him."

"But he purchased me! I can't do anything until I don't repay him that amount."

"We'll pay that sum of money too." Denis adds. "So that Vincenzo wouldn't have any rights on you."

"Are you sure?" I look at Denis.

"Yes." He gives me a reassuring smile, "Let's end this chaos."

"You will have to hide this truth from Vincenzo."

Mother adds. "This secret shouldn't exit this house."

"I promise." I tell my mother, "I will do anything to destroy Vincenzo Romano." My voice shudders as I speak.

"Erase him from this world." Denis says.

"You should emotionally break him, Ella." Anneliese adds, "so that he'll remember what it is like to shatter others' peace."

I nod.

"Will you marry him?" My mother asks.

"Yes I will."

***
How was this chapter? Was it good? How's the big twist?

Thanks for reading and I love you all ♡
Stay safe ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
5.5M 157K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
3.4M 76.8K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
67.5K 979 24
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...