His Coco

De choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... Mais

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 25

21K 662 81
De choobeibi

Today is Saturday and all her sisters decided to go to the amusement park because it has been ages since they went there.

"How I'm looking?" asked Iris, twirling around.

"Nice" replied Ailee.

"That was so meh Lily. Who even does that in this era?"

"You really do look nice though." She replied timidly looking obviously confused as to what Iris meant by that.

"Ugh, it's okay. Coming from you I know it is a genuine compliment so we're good." she said raising her thumbs.

They both were standing by the entrance waiting for the other two to show up.

"Where the hell are you both?" she called and asked Gigi.

"I seriously need to block your number Iris. You do nothing but agitate me."

"Yeah you do that and we'll see who's going to pick up all your fucking parcels and who's going to accompany you to your ridiculously boring events."

Gigi cursed under her breath and replied a frustrated fine and ended the call

"Ladies, what's the hurry?" sang Mila coming out from the kitchen holding a water bottle in her hand.

"I don't know maybe because we'll have no time left for the movie and restaurant if we do not leave right now. Like right fucking now!"

"Jeez what crawled up her ass and died" she asked Ailee who was standing silently observing the two of them.

She shrugged, taking the bottle from her hands.
"PMS" she said after taking a sip.

Mila made an Oh mouth and went back inside.

Few minutes later Gigi finally showed up and they all left for an almost canceled trip after a little more bickering.

___

"He's a smoking ten I tell ya" said Mila fanning herself.

They were sitting on a bench outside the washroom waiting for Iris to do her business and decided to rate the boys and men on the scale of 10 in the meantime.

"Nah I would say he's an eight" said Gigi fixing her hair.

" Why? look at his damn ass bro! Some fine cheeks he got there."

Ailee was speechless to say the least. When she asked them to stop they said that it is exactly what they do when they see any girl walk by.

"That is true but my preference is more of a dark skin type and curly hair you know."

"Alright. Lils whatcha think?"

" I- about what?"

"About the man in question duh"

"I think he's okay," she said timidly, not even sparing the guy a glance.

Mila leaned towards her ear and whispered
"Yeah he's nothing compared to the fine ass man you're hiding"

Her eyes widened and she looked down blushing hard.

Right on cue Iris came out and joined them.

"Let's eat something before we go?"

"Hell yeah!"

And they ate burgers and fries then left for the movie.

___

She was in the garden drinking hot chocolate and simultaneously texting Xavier.

She told him about their outing and he asked her for the pictures which she sent in numbers because thanks to her shutterbug sisters she had her gallery filled up and it was a bother to select few out of hundreds.

He was not complaining though. There were like six copies of each photograph but now at least he had some pictures of a human being in his phone. His human being that is.

They talked for a while and then called it a night.

___

The next day Ailee was in the same bookstore she met Xavier for the first time.

She was talking to him only a few minutes ago and he insisted on coming here. So she decided to look for some more books while waiting for him.

She saw a good one and tried to reach it but couldn't. Even after jumping a little she failed.
Huffing in frustration she crossed her arms across her chest and was about to turn around when a large, calloused hand reached above her head from right behind her and pulled out the book and held it in front of her face.

Baffled, she turned around and looked at the person.

"Mr Ferraro?"

"Hello Ailee, I saw you were having some trouble here so I thought I would help you."

"Uhh-Yes Thank you"

"Here you go," he said, handing her the book.

She accepted and looked down not knowing what to do now.

"You came here alone?" he asked, looking around for someone who might have accompanied her.

"Y-yes everyone else was busy"

"Hmm I see"

"I should go. See you next time" she said feeling uncomfortable in his presence all alone.

"Wait!"

She halted and turned back fiddling with her bracelet.

"Yes?"

"Can I have your number? Please don't take it the wrong way, I just need someone from the inside to help me plan."

She tilted her head in confusion. Plan what?

"Plan secret dates for Emma" he added rather hurriedly.

"Oh O-Ok" she took his phone from his hands and typed in her contact number hesitantly.

"Thank you. See ya around." he said and left.

Sighing in relief she turned around and jumped in fright seeing someone standing so close to her.

"Hey it's me," Xavier said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Zai" she hugged him, breathing in his scent.

"Who was that?"

"Emma's boyfriend," she said, pulling back.

"And don't mention it anywhere, it's a secret" she stood on her tip toes and whispered in his neck.

"Hmm and how did you know?"

"She told me when she needed my help once."

"Okay. Have you got everything?" he asked, caressing her cheek lovingly.

"Yes! Oh Zai I got so many books, I'll read them all to you okay? You're gonna love them."

"Sure baby, sure" he took her hand and led them to the counter where all the other books she selected were kept separately.

He paid for the books even though Ailee scolded him in her very strict voice but he didn't back out.

He wasn't afraid of kittens.

He put them all in the backseat of her car and they left for the nearby park. Their hands intertwined and hoods pulled up to cover the majority of their faces.

Ailee played with the little golden retriever in the playground, whose owner was an old woman.
She was a sweet lady and a lot chatty too.

When they were sitting on the grass and she was holding the puppy in her arms baby talking to him, he snapped a few pictures of her, unconsciously smiling and set one of them as his mobile wallpaper.

They finally bid the duo goodbye and started strolling once again.

"Sugar?"

"Hmm?" replying he suddenly stopped in his tracks realizing what he just did. He acknowledged it as his nickname.

Ailee burst out laughing holding her stomach while he stood there with his usual cold face.

"I-I knew- you liked it wh-when I first called you by it" she said in between her laughters.

"No. Let's go, it's getting dark." She grinned and nodded.

"Whatever you say sir. Whatever you say." she sang and let him drag her to the bookstore parking lot where their cars were parked.

He opened the door of her car and let her settle in then he went to his and called her.

"Hello my Sugary treat!" she said into the phone and waved wildly in the mirror for him to notice her.

"Don't call me that." he said starting his car.

"Yes Sugar I won't." she said smiling like a damn quokka.

"I am going to be driving right behind you till you reach your house."

"You don't have to do that, you know?" she said sticking her face on the glass making her cheeks squish against it and looking at him with so much admiration.

"I know but I want to and I will. Now hurry up"

"Mmmm yes sir"

She drove slowly to her house honking more than necessary, just to hear him grunt and ask her to stop through the phone call, which he never ended because once again, he was too concerned.

They finally reached and got out of their respective cars.

"Take this," he said, handing her a big paper bag.

"Treats?" she asked, her eyes shone in excitement.

"Treats." he confirmed.

She squealed and jumped in his arms, kissing his neck continuously because even after him holding her above the ground she could only reach there.

"Thank you. You're really my sugar"

"Mhmm you're welcome baby. Now hurry inside its fucking freezing."

Squishing her cheeks in his large hands, he pecked her lips a number of times before finally letting her go.

"Tata! And thank you." she ran away hiding her blushing face with her hands.

He smiled and shook his head. His precious little baby.
He is one lucky fucker, he thought and drove off.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Sorry I didn't post on the last turn because I lost someone really close to my heart.

60k+ I'm gonna faint.

Y'all are amazing ❤️

Your votes, comments and very interesting library folder names just make me so happy.

Next chapter hint: 🤒💊💉

Thank you ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 48 26
"Do you really think am going to fall for that" I push him away from me and attempt to walk away. He reach out and grab me by the waist. Look in my e...
466 46 32
A woman born with a silver spoon yet grew up independent couldn't wish more with her situation other than having her own house and stop her dad from...
253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
Poised De A

Romance

767K 18.5K 39
Poised; - To be ready and prepared to do something. ********** "I'm not that sure you're able to deny what we have, baby-girl." He leaned his face i...