Take A Bite Of The World - Re...

Galing kay TheFoodCatalogue

Hello! Bonjour! G'day! And greetings to everyone around the globe! Explore these pages, each filled with reci... Higit pa

Dig in!
G'Day Australia ! History & Trivia
Australia - ANZAC Biscuits
Australia - Pavlova
Intermission - Australia
Australia - Meat Pies
Top of the Morning, Ireland! History & Trivia
Middle Eastern Cuisine, History & Trivia
Tahini
Hummus
Falafel Bullets
Falafel Wrap
Muhammara
Italy - Pizza Dough
Italy - Pasta In Alfredo Sauce
Italy - Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
Italy - Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe
Italy - Frico
Namaste India, History & Trivia
India - Idli
India - Khaman
India - Kalakand
India - Mango Pani Puri

Ciao Italia, History & Trivia

14 3 1
Galing kay TheFoodCatalogue

Italy, of south-central , occupying a peninsula that juts deep into the . Food is traditionally a primary element of Italian life. The traditions of Italy proudly bear several ancestries, chiefly , Greek, and Saracen: to the Etruscans is owed the heavy use of grain, to the Greeks the widespread presence of herb-cooked fish, and to the Saracens the love of pastries, rice, and citrus fruits.

Although there is no one style of Italian cooking, there being a wide variety of regional differences, Italians everywhere share a love of noodles and pastas. In the south, noodles are often dressed with sauces made of olive oil, tomatoes, and spices. In the north, they are coated in cream, butter, and cheese. 

International dishes such as pizza  and pasta and ingredients such as olive oil are popular back home in Italy, of course, but Italian remains characterized by strong regional traditions, local geography, way of life, and history. Northern Italian gastronomy is well known for its use of butter, rice, polenta, and cheeses. Seafood and shellfish are prevalent on the coasts. Meat dishes are popular in central Italy. The south is renowned for citrus fruits, olive groves, and vineyards. Italy is also one of the world's largest wine producers, and every region in Italy is known for it's wine.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

648K 105K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
373K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
25.8K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...