Can't Stop loving you.

By 04AlAfraA

The life towards the couple abhira. More

About The Story.
Intro
The First Meeting.
Abhira Again Meet Together.
Feeling Ka Naam
Birlas Meet Goenkas.
New Entry.
Kaira Look
Abhira Ki Joy
Abhi Ki Pain 😒πŸ˜₯
Dream 😊🀭
Neirohi Nok Jhok
Abhira Sagai.
Akshu Ki Family Moments.
😍Romantic Talks 😊😘
New Entry
😍 Love❣️
Sangeet 🎢
Date πŸ₯°
Valentines Day.
Abhira Mehendi Ceremony.
Naira In Tears.
Akshu Is In Sad.
Fight Between Abhimanyu And Harshvardhan
Abhi Apologise To Everyone
Note
Pre Wedding Party
Pre Wedding Party Part 2
Friendship πŸŽ€ Talks.
Abhira Ki Haldi
Akshu Is Crying.
Akshu Talking To Kiara.
Kiara Got To Know about Secret.
Marriage Start
Marriage Part 2
Kiara Is Crying
Birlas Welcome Abhira In Birla Mansion.
Akshu Talking To Her Parents.
Note
Hospital Welcome Abhira Grandly
Abhira With Goenkas.
Reception

Kaira Feeling

246 27 0
By 04AlAfraA

Recap :Kiara Is Crying.

Karthik :What's happening here? I don't understand.
Manjiri :Bhaisahab u don't worry. We start the marriage.
Karthik :Hmm.What about that girl?
Manjiri :Kiara Come on. I knew ur a good girl. Listen. Akshu and Abhi are perfect pair. U deserve better person.
Kiara :Mami I don't want anything. I just want Abhi. He's mine. My Abhimanyu.

Abhi :Priest pls start the ritual. I am ready to marry Akshu.
Kiara :okay fine.
Priest: Now Bride's Sister want to tie the groom's pallu to the bride's shawl.

Aarohi done it.

Priest:Now Both of you want to round the holy fire for seven times. The first four times groom comes first and then last three times groom comes last.
Abhira :okay Priest ji.

Priest: For Kanyadaan Bride's Parent Come here.

Kaira took the Akshu hand and give to Abhi ki haath.

Kaira :🙂

Priest:Now tie a mangalsutra in bride's neck. Put a kesar on her forehead.

Priest:Now U both are officially Husband and wife. Get the ashirvaad from elders.

Abhira get blessing from elders. Now in kaira room.

Naira :I love you so much Akshi. I am going to miss you a lot. I am so happy that u got beautiful sasural house.
Karthik :Naira What r you looking at? Show me.

Naira :Karthik Humhari Akshi is going to her house. We're going to miss her. Without her house is going to look like a hell.
Karthik :Look Naira. I understood that. Our beti is going to leave us and left to her house. But I am very sure. She will always happy in there. Because she got married to the love of her life.
Naira :Ur correct Karthik. But her sasural family is something very mysterious.
Karthik :Listen In our married life also same problem u was solved. She will also solved her problem. We're with her. Abhimanyu will take care of her. Manjiri ji, Neil, Parth, Shefali, Nishtha And Anisha are supporting her. They loves our Akshu a lot. U don't worry she will happy there. After all. She's the daughter of Sherni. Chotu Sherni will always be brave.
Naira :I'm also thinking the same.
Karthik :Ok come down. It's time to send her off.

In downstairs.

Manjiri :Akshu Shall we go?
Akshu :Sure Maa.

Naira :Akshi listen. Ur going to ur house. Don't be naughty. Be responsible. U want to save ur new relations from shattering. This is the first time u want to face ur problems without anyone help. But I know u will face everything correctly. Manjiri ji i know she will take care of ur self.
Akshu :Mumma take care of everyone. Take care of papa. I love you. I miss you.
Naira :I love you too. I miss you too.

Akshu :papa i am going to my house. Take care of mumma, Aaru, Bhai and Sab ke liye. I miss you so much.
Karthik :I miss you too princess. This is most important day in your life. Ur most expected day in your life. Abhimanyu will take care of u. I trust him. Abhimanyu take care of my daughter. She's my lifeline.
Abhimanyu :Ok Papa. U don't worry. I will take care of Akshu. She's my life.

Akshu :Bua take care.
Keerti :I will take care of everything. No need to worry.
Akshu :hmm.
Naksh :Akshu beta This is ur happy moments. Don't cry. Always keep smiling. God bless you and him. I wish you and Abhimanyu will lead a happy and long life.
Akshu :Thanks mamu.
Krish :Akshu Remember if any problem. Call me. I will always be with you forever.
Akshu :Hmm.
Kritika :Bye didi.
Akshu :Bye.

Stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9K 37
When Abhimanyu Birla meets Akshara Goenka...
172K 8.5K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka
66K 5K 48
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.
47K 2.3K 16
Takes place from Abhimanyu's proposal for Aarohi.