Crazy Things That Have Happen...

By womaninthequeue

I have a very crazy life. Like a main character in a TV show or movie. So in this diary, I will be telling yo... More

Authors Note
Flippeth Off!
Knife To Meet You
I Believe I Can Fly
Fish Taste Slimy, Mom
Dance, Dance, Junior High Revolution
The Notebook Part 1
The Notebook Part 3

The Notebook Part 2

8 1 0
By womaninthequeue

Boys 1 and 2 and I planned out how to get me as far away from these boys as possible. 

For Luke, all I would have to do was always sit on the right side of the classroom, because that's where his ex-gf sits, and he doesn't want to even look at her. 

For Cooper, I would just have to move to the back of the classroom instead of middle row with him. 

We couldn't find a way to keep Caleb away from me, because he literally rides to and from school with me. I just decided to make sure that he knew that he was in the friendzone. 

For Jake, I decided to not answer any questions in class, and to only speak to answer questions.

But they problem we faced was with Ben. 

See, in salsa, there is a lot of partnering, and because Ben is my partner, we would be touching bodies a lot. Like rubbing up against each other close. 

I just decided to say everything short and curt to him, hoping he would get the idea that I didn't want to talk. 

We have been running this plan for a few days now and... I'll update you in a few hours, because I'm in between dance classes now, waiting for my salsa class. 

See you then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...