૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ~ (ʜxʜ x ꜰ...

By SURF175670

After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories... More

「❀」Intro x And x Character x Info「❀」
✿Our x First x Time x Meeting✿
♡Making x More x Friends♡
★Hisoka's x Appearance☆
ꔛRunning x Into x Othersꔛ
※Time x To x Cook※
꒰A x Dream x Egg꒱
◡̈Having x A x Little x Chat◡̈
☼︎Excellent x Ball x Work☼︎
˘͈ᵕ˘͈ Sneaky x Little x Y/n ˘͈ᵕ˘͈
⩎Troubles x With x Trick x Tower⩎
♔Now x Introducing x Him♔
🎕Now x Introducing x Her🎕
▪♠ Extra x Hisoka x Scenes ♠▪
✁The x Waiting x Game✁
₰ Stupid x Six x Point x Badge₰
「✥First x Step x Of x Freedom✥」
↢⋰ I x Think x I'm x Dying ⋱ ↣
♤↓ I'm x A x Fucking x Mess ↓♤
⋆⊶ What x Are x We x Waiting x For ⊷⋆
🎛 ∘🟈That x Damn x Butler🟈∘ 🎛
⋆✂☥ All x By x Myself ☥✂⋆
⋬✫Meeting x The x Family✫⋭
⋉✴Until 𝚡 We 𝚡 Meet 𝚡 Again✴⋊

♥ Let's x Dance ♦

661 14 4
By SURF175670

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

A/N - SORRY THIS TOOK WAYYY LONGER THAN USUAL TO POST. SO DONT WORRY IT IS PRETTY LONG... Also, so far this has been probably one of the hardest chapters I've had to get through, so I really hope you like it. I've had a lot of tests and AP's to study for so thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy!!!

You sat down patiently, sucking lightly on a lollipop you had gotten from your bag. Your tired eyes gazed at your bitten nails, trying to think of a new color you should paint them when this was all over. Your back leaned against the cool brick wall, the only noises coming from the two young boys. Gon was riding around on Killuas skateboard and Killua was playing around with Gons fishing rod. Besides that, the room stayed silent putting you at ease. However, it was interrupted when Leorios patience began to become tested.

Leorio - "Oh, come on!" The black-haired male exclaimed this causing Gon to stop riding on Killuas skateboard with a semi confused expression. While you closed your eyes lightly and let out a small puff of air.

Leorio - "We've been sitting here for two hours... What if the others already found their way down? What are we supposed to do, huh?" The man was now standing up, as he spoke with his arms out wide. His voice filled with annoyance.

Everyone only stared at the man, pausing what they had been doing. You were now gazing at him with semi-tired eyes, before you yawned lightly - not particularly enjoying his loud voice.

Leorio - "We can't be the only ones stuck at the top of the tower, well look like total idiots!" He put his fist into his hand while you and Killua gazed at him in a boring way. Killua quickly yawned and you scoffed lightly both knowing that this man was just an absolute pain in the ass to deal with.

Kurapika - "Calm down, Leorio. Complaining won't help." Kurapika spoke calmly and gently while staring up at the man from his position on the ground.

Leorio - "Calm Down?! What if nobody else shows up before we reach the end of our time limit?" As he spoke, he angrily pointed at his watched, causing you to chuckle lightly. This quickly forced Leorio to violently swing his head, making him look over at you in a confused and angry manner.

Leorio - "AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" He yelled at you, stomping towards you, only making you laugh more. Covering your mouth with your hand your eyes shut promptly, allowing your body to shake. Your muffled giggles were heard throughout the room, while everyone else just smiled or scoffed amusingly in response.

Soon, you Let your fits of giggles die down uncovering your mouth and letting out a small, relieved sigh before gazing up at the man. He was staring down at you, his eyes squinted and his hands on his hips. A scowl was on his face, but you didn't mind. Not at all.

A small smile developed onto your lips and your (e/c) eyes stayed mono toned, not effecting your aura much.

Y/n - "Well, I mean it's more fun if we have less time, don't you think? But also, you can clearly hear the footsteps coming from above us so there definitely are people up there." You gazed up at the roof while also pointing your finger in an upwards motion. Your mouth was slightly ajar as your ears twitched, trying to listen to the soft sounds of someone walking on top of the tower.

Leorio - "huh?" Leorio questioned by readjusting his glasses and bending his long legs slightly. He followed your gaze and finger, looking up at the roof with an oddly confused face. All while your expression didn't change one bit, trying to follow the sounds of the footsteps.

Y/n - "See... be quiet someone's right above us." Closing your eyes, you brought a finger up to your lips allowing it to rest there gently, as you attempted to listen to the footsteps. Everyone became silent, all staring at the roof of the room, their gaze following the sounds. Watching carefully, they began to hear tapping on the tile above them, causing them to all stare at one spot on the roof.

You twitched slightly, shooting your drained (e/c) eyes open and standing quickly up on your two feet. As soon as you fully got up, you grabbed your bag that was on the ground and made your way over to the group silently. Standing in between Leorio and Kurpaika, you looked up at the tile they were staring at, ready for someone to fall down at any given moment.

Shifting slightly, you adjusted your bag, but quickly jumped when the loud bang of the tile moved. Gazing up quickly you watched as the tile flipped close and the blurred image of a person falling down. However, let's just say it was the least wanted person of all. Your eyebrows furrowed in disgust as you stared down at the man with a horrid gaze. Your tongue stuck out slightly, even gagging at the sight of the man.

... Y/n Right now - ╭∩╮(-_-)ᕗ ...

#16 Tonpa. The man you had wanted to avoid throughout the whole exam. Practically gagging in disgust, you could feel the rooms energy dim as everyone came face to face with the same man who had tried to poison you all earlier in the challenge. Rolling your eyes slightly and crossing your arms, you turned away from the man. You pouted slightly, gazing down at your watch in annoyance, while tapping your foot against the ground.

Tonpa - "Wow Good Grief!" His face was expressionless as he rubbed the back of his head before gazing around the room. Everybody's faces were filled with bored and almost annoyed expressions as they stared at the least capable contestant. Except for Gon of course.

Gon - "Mr. Tonpa!"

Killua - "Oh great."

Y/n - "Not this guy..."

Leorio - "Look who it is."

Everyone spoke, except for Kurapika, in a bored almost dead tone as you all looked at the man in front of you, not particularly enjoying his presence. Tonpa could only deadpan at this before asking where he was. Kurapika quickly explained it to him, before asking him to put one of the timers on. Nodding the man soon snapped the timer on his wrist. Ready to go.

Suddenly, rumbling could be heard, causing the floor beneath you to shake slightly. Gazing up at the wall in front of you, you tilted your head to the side, your eyes filling with curiosity. You watched blankly as the wall rolled up, revealing a locked door with a virtual sign attached to it.

Kurapika - "So, the door must be programmed to appear once all five timers are put on." The blond-haired boy spoke, beginning to walk forward. This caused everyone else, including you, to walk with them as well. As he spoke you yawned slightly, using your hand to cover your mouth in the process.

Gon - "At this door select O to open, X not to open." Gon read off the sign as your eyes stared plainly at the door, zoning out as every second went by.

Leorio - "Using majority rule already? All right! At least the answer is obvious." As the black-haired male spoke, everyone lifted up their wrists and pushed a button on their timer, well except for you. Currently your eyes were squinted as you had to keep on rereading the sign, due to you continuously zoning out. Mumbles came out of your mouth, having to start again and again trying to read it. By now everyone had already picked their choice and was waiting on you. Feeling the stares on you, your eyes gazed at everyone around you, seeing how everyone was deadpanning at you waiting for you to choose your answer.

Panicking slightly, you closed your eyes and tapped one of the buttons on your wrist, not caring anymore about what the sign had said. Almost instantly after you had tapped one of the buttons on your watch thing, the little pad on the door beeped showing what letter had been chosen.

The door revealed that O had 4 votes and X had 2 votes. Titling your head slightly and allowing your eyes to go beady, you just stared at the door, watching as it slowly opened up. Not particularly minding (and pretty much ignoring) the way Leorio practically screamed at Tonpa getting frustrated with him. All you did was watch in interest as Leorio grabbed Tonpa, yelling at him in his face. However, he soon let go, muttering incoherent words when Gon tried reasoning with him. He didn't even yell at you and instead walked past you, all while your beady eyes followed his movements. They didn't acknowledge your presence at all, as you watched the two of them leave the room, only leaving you. Realizing there was no longer anyone in the room with you, you looked beside you, before realizing that you had to move forward. Waving a small goodbye to the room, you began to waddle drowsily through the door and follow behind the group, brain dead.

Letting out occasional small puffs of air out of your mouth, you found your body beginning to do all the work for you, particularly finding this maze quite boring for your taste. Question after question had to be answered, mainly about which way to go. You just found yourself choosing a random letter and hoping it would somehow get chosen. To you all the hallways looked exactly the same and you could honestly care less about which on you went down, but apparently Leorio wanted things to be done his way. You found that he got annoyed really easily when things didn't go in his favor. Which truthfully angered you, but you tried to suppress it and just moved on.

Walking through one of the hallways you had chosen, you noticed how the floor tiles changed, making your eyebrows scrunch lightly in confusion. However, you didn't think much of it, until the group suddenly stopped.

Rasing a brow, you adjusted the satchel on your shoulder and gazed around you. You were in some sort of area, that had a very deep drop, one where you couldn't see where it ended. Walking closer to the edge, you whistled as your eyes gazed down into the dark abyss. You quickly gazed back up, looking at the mini arena in the very middle of the room. It had four torches on the corners of the platform and a mini sign on the side of it. The whole room was made out of the same rigid rock material you had seen earlier which you had found quite odd.

Killua - "See that, over there?" The white-haired boy spoke for the first time in a while, causing you to shift you gaze to where Killua was looking. Squinting slightly, you saw six people like figures, all wearing what looked like brown sacs over their heads. A bit taken aback by their poor outfit choices, your eyebrows scrunched in disgust, and you bit the inside of your left cheek.

??? - "The applicants are here. Unlock my handcuffs." The first guy from the other side spoke, causing you to cross your arms in interest. Watching intensely, you soon heard a subtle click, followed by the loud crash if the handcuffs falling off the persons arms.

??? - "Here we go." The man spoke with a gruff voice, rubbing his wrists from the handcuffs. He soon reached his hands up to his hood and pulled it off and over his head. Quickly dropping it onto the ground, he let it fall out of his hands and walked over the piece of fabric. He made his way into the light, revealing his buff and bald form.

Bendot (Baldie) - "There, now let's get down to business." The bald man spoke with a large grin on his face all while cracking his knuckles. Everyone had sweat dripping down there faces in a nervous manner (except for Killua of course). But you were dying at the sight of the man far across from you.

Y/n - "Pfffft-" You covered your mouth with your hand and shut your eyes tightly closed. Your muffled giggles could be heard as you squatted down onto the floor. The room suddenly became silent all while everyone stared at you in a confused manner. However, the bald-headed man quickly grinned amusingly while placing his hands on his hips. Usually people were afraid of him, but apparently this girl wasn't. It was a somewhat odd feeling. He raised an eyebrow and gazed over at your hunched over form.

Bendot (bald man) - "Hm. What's so funny now?" He questioned you with a large grin on his face. His eye shone brightly all while he watched and heard your giggles die down.

Y/n - "Well for starters... y-you're bald." You choked slightly as you spoke, due to you still laughing at the guy's odd appearance. The man deadpanned slightly, while patting his head lightly. Which sadly you hadn't noticed due to you wiping the lovely tears which had formed in your eyes. However, you soon only chuckled and gazed up at the man with a large smile on your face. Your eyes were large, and your grin was sadistic. You had suddenly become serious. A little too serious in fact.

Y/n - "And secondly, you just love to talk the talk, but can you back it all up?" Your eyes were now deadly, and your lips widened into an even larger smirk. Your wide (e/c) eyes stared into the bald mans as your arms hung limply by your side. Your head was tilted upwards and bent slightly toward your right shoulder. The little glint your eyes usually held was no longer there and only a crazed feeling was shot throughout your body. Confidence oozed off you and your deep dark eyes were like pools of water, ones that you couldn't see inside. They were murky and deeply filled with lust and insanity. A trick you had learned from someone.

This caused the man's smile to quickly disappear as he stared into the dark abyss of your eyes. They were unlike eyes that he had never seen before. The way they oozed lust and the need for flesh was insane. But what scared him the most was the aura which surrounded them which made him instantly know that this young girl wasn't normal. She was like a demon from hell. From the demonic smile to the dark aura which captured her. Now this was pure evil at its finest. Maybe even the devil itself.

The man could feel his hand shaking slightly under the gaze of the girl. He swiftly removed eye contact and stared at the ground; eyes wide. His fists tightened in a weak manner as sweat dripped down his face. His teeth grinded together and a pissed look came across his face, a vein being visible. However, the aura coming from you soon lowered and his lungs opened up with air. Feeling as though he could now breathe.

Y/n - "Hmm, boringggg~" You hummed to yourself as you walked into the hallway in the cool shade of the room, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. So, you plopped down on the stone ground, which was below you, rubbing your gloves hands against the cool stone. Crossing your arms, you leaned back against the wall and placed your legs out in front of you. While all the bald man did was gaze up and glance at you for a second before wiping the remaining sweat on his face. He soon looked away from your sitting form and let out a sigh of relief.

Lippo - "Gentlemen-" Suddenly the same man who had spoken over the speaker in the small room to you before, began speaking to you again. However, you weren't so pleased with the way he had said gentlemen. He didn't even include you. So, you gently closed your eyes and crossed your arms across your chest in slight annoyance.

Y/n - "Ahem." You coughed in a small attempt to get the man to also mentions you. Let's just say you were slightly jealous, and you had FOMO. Ya know, fear of missing out? Yea...

Lippo - "Yes and lady..." The man spoke through the speaker, making you smile and nod in appreciation. You quickly uncrossed your arms and opened your eyes allowing them to soften all while your hands intertwined with each other, resting them gently in your lap.

Lippo - "Let me explain. You probably already noticed that some of the prisoners in Trick Tower are standing before you." His crackly voice came through the large speakers that were on the wall. Judging by the tone of his voice, you could easily tell that the man spoke with a large grin on his face. Sounding as if he was amused with himself.

Kurapika - "They're prisoners?" The blonde-haired boy questioned this all while looking deep in thought. You didn't bother to gaze at the boy, and instead grabbed chunks of your hair, beginning to braid it smoothly.

Lippo - "Not just prisoners. The hunter exam committee has also officially hired them on as examiners. In this phase, you'll be fighting against all five of them." This caught your attention, as you added a ponytail to the very end of your braided hair. Letting it go gently, your gaze shifted over to the prisoner group across from you. You looked over all the people trying to see if they had any sort of auras. However, none of them did. You sulked slightly, frowning in the process while letting out a small breath of air.

Y/n - 'Ugh... They don't look all that strong...' You thought this to yourself and groaned in annoyance while leaning your head back against the cool wall. You stared at the brick wall in front of you while listening to the speaker's message from your position on the floor.

Lippo - "The fights will be one on one with each person only fighting once. And use any skill you like. There will be no draws. To be declared the victor your opponent must admit defeat." Putting your head in your two gloved hands, you allowed your piercing (e/c) eyes to gaze at the ground. Overanalyzing the cracks and small scratches in the brick, not bothering to listen to the message. You just wanted to fight someone.

Bendot (bald man) - "You can decide which of you will be the first contender. And this is majority rule, which means you have to secure three wins in order to pass. The rules are simple." The bald man spoke with a large grin on his face. As soon as he began speaking, you quickly shot your head up and squinted at the bald-headed man. However, you quickly closed your eyes tightly and stuck your tongue out at him in a childish manner.

Leorio - "I'm getting real tired of this." The black-haired male suddenly spoke as he placed his hands on his hips. This caused your now mono toned gaze to look over at him watching his body movements. He spoke with an annoyed scowl on his face and sighed after he finished speaking.

Killua - "Meh seems pretty straightforward to me." He spoke with his eyes closed and an emotionless expression on his face.

Lippo - "Hmm, well, the fights themselves will be anything but. For every hour the prisoners keep you occupied here, their sentences will be reduced by one year. In other words, their goal in this phase is to literally buy time." You nodded slightly, before pulling your knees towards your chest, allowing your arms to hug them. You could feel your body heat warm your body up as gently placed your chin on the top of your legs.

Kurapika - "I understand. We're on the clock and if we don't reach the goal of getting out of here in 72 hours, we fail. So, as you're fighting, remember time is of the essence." The blonde-haired boy spoke seriously while looking down at the timer on his hand. All you did was shift your gaze, without moving your head, to see the backs of all your friends (except Tonpa of course). You continued to watch as everyone stayed silent for a few minutes with serious faces.

Bendot (baldie) - "Okay, I'm fighting whoever's first. Now who's it gonna be?" He broke the silence by yelling across the room with a large grin on his face. While he talked, he held his hand out in front of him, hinting to basically 'come at him.'

Killua - "Now what? He said to fight however we want, so I'm guessing that pretty much means anything goes." The white-haired boy explained as he gazed over at Kurapika, waiting for his response. However, the blonde-haired boy kept his gaze straight, not bothering to glance at the cat like boy.

Leorio - "Everybody be careful. No telling what they'll try to pull." Sweat dripped down the man's face as he kept his serious gaze forward.

Kurapika - "Without knowing what up their sleeves there's too much at stake. Given that I'll-" Kurapika spoke with determination, however he got cut off before he could finish. And although it was surprising, that didn't make your tired eyes and bored gaze disappear off your face.

Tonpa - "No, I'll go!" You gazed over at Tonpa in question, raising one of your eyebrows in the process. A large smile was on his face while everyone looked at him equally confused.

Tonpa - "I'll be the Guinea pig; see if I can figure out what they're up to." He spoke genuinely, but from his tone of voice and the way he had acted earlier, you knew it was fake.

Y/n POV - 'Liar, he's not going to do anything.' was all you could think to yourself as you rested your head in the open palm of your hand. Your fingers tapped the soft flesh of your cheek as you looked over at all the prisoners on the other side, ignoring the conversation that was happening with the boys.

Allowing your eyes to gaze over the prisoners, you saw five other people behind the bald guy, who were all in the same weird hood-like outfits the bald guy was in earlier. One was sitting down in the back behind everyone else, and the others were all standing up. You assumed that they all were watching the bald man in front of them. However, one of the cloaked figures was looking right at you. Although you couldn't see it, you could definitely feel the eyes which were glued on you. Not moving from your spot, you gazed over at the cloaked figure who was staring harshly at you. Your lips tightened into a tight thin line and your eyes squinted in understanding. Looking over the figure, you could easily define him as a man due to his build. However, nothing more could have been told.

But in an instant, you suddenly forgot about the man across from you, at the feel of the floor shaking and the sound of a small narrow bridge coming out through the platform. Turning your head back to the group, you watched as Tonpa made his way towards the center 'arena' getting ready to fight against the large man.

Sighing in annoyance, you reached for your satchel and pulled out the blanket you had stollen from the airship. Smiling contently, you snuggled your face into your knees, trying to get some sort of rest. Wrapping the blanket around your body, you felt your eyelids drupe slightly from the lack of rest you have been getting from these past few days. Closing your eyes, you attempted to flood out your loud thoughts and ignore the noises that were coming from around you. Your lips parted slightly, allowing your mind to go blank by singing a lullaby you barely remembered from your childhood. Beginning to breath in and out smoothly, your lips twitched up into a small grin, knowing that you were soon going to fall into a very light sleep, but a much needed one.

Your jumbling thoughts, soon came to a rest, suddenly finding yourself comfortable in the position you were in. Using the wall as a pillow, you felt your body relax under the coolness, that chilling feeling protecting you in some sort of way. You could feel your heavy body begin to slip away into one of the lightest rests you have ever had without anyone helping you. But it almost felt as if someone was urging you to go to sleep. Like someone was comforting you saying that they would be right by your side until you fell asleep... It was quite odd but also weirdly comforting... So, with the final deep breath, you said goodbye to the real world for just a bit.

Sweet Dreams Y/n.

//♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ HUNTER x HUNTER ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥\\

Word Count: 4,221

A/n - Notice anything different with Y/n's personality... cheeky~ cheeky~ ๑(→ܫ←)ᕗ

~ Clair <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
94K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
350K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...