Kit x Lop x Ruth (Unforgetten...

By NLhindriiani

Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Tra... More

Introdution
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞

Chapter 4

1.6K 21 8
By NLhindriiani

Lop looked at his two friends with a frown.

"Why do you want to give it to me? It's not mine," said Lop with a slightly irritated tone.

"We gave it to you, it's yours," said Kick, smiling softly.

"But the girls meant to give it to both of you So you two give it to me. Doesn't that look ugly? If they found out, how would they feel?" Lop asked in a tense tone.

"Why are you thinking so much? We both don't pay attention to the people who bring us this stuff" Kit said.

"If you're not interested, why are you taking your things?" Lop asked

"If we don't accept it, we will lose people's kindness. Consider it a traditional donation. People who give it to us are just waiting for us to receive it. Didn't think we would think seriously, about them," continued Ruth.

"But they secretly hoped that you two would think of them," Lop continued.

"So what? People give me something, if I accept it, does that mean I have to like it? It's my right to like someone or not, it doesn't depend on what they give, then there won't be a problem," said Kitt. Ruth had to give Kitt a light pat on the shoulder.

"Calm down, Kitt" Ruth replied. Loops fell silent.

"You don't have to think too much Lop.. The three of us are friends. Mine is like yours. Don't we always have something to share?" Kitt said in a normal tone.

"YE." Lop said calmly as the two friends sat facing each other.

"Excuse me," a young man's voice interrupted. Kitt, Lop and Ruth turned to look at the source of the voice and saw a handsome young man, he looked like a student holding a bouquet of flowers and a large bag in his hand.

"What's that?" asked Ruth quietly. But the young man showed no sign of fear. He just sent Kit and Ruth a friendly smile.

"I brought some things for Lop," said the tall young man and handed him a large bouquet and a large bag. It makes Lops sigh

"Give it to me," said Lop immediately.

"Yes please take it, I just want you to know, my name is Win. From the Faculty of Engineering," said another, finally introducing himself.

"I'm a boy," said Lop hastily.

"Yeah, I didn't expect anything. I just want to be friends. I've seen Lop that's funny. I want to know more," Win said with a smile.

"Did your friend buy you flowers?" kitt ask immediately.

"Well let's be friends since you bought things to give away" Kitt said before pulling the bag from Win's hand to open it. As for Kitt, he picked up the bouquet and turned it over.

"He didn't bring them as an offering. I'm still not ortho. I'm just broke. Here we go." Lop told his friend before taking things from Kitt's hands and flowers from Ruth's hands to hold. Alone. Although it's odd that boys buy these things for Valentine's Day. But Lop is glad someone brought it especially for him.

"By the way, thanks a lot. I presume you bought it for me as a new friend" Lop said, standing before Win smiled faintly.

"Thank you for accepting me as a friend. I won't bother you anymore. See you later" said Win politely, before turning to smile at Ruth and Kitt and then walking away, leaving Ruth and Kitt feeling irritated and dissatisfied with Win.

"Are you satisfied, someone brought you something" Kitt said angrily.

"Does he want to tease you?" Ruth said in an irritated tone with the others, smiling slightly.

"Well they said getting his stuff doesn't mean we have to think about it right? Plus Win said he just wants to be friends" Lop replied, Lop is in a good mood now. They are silent. looked at each other.

"Ah," said Lop's voice as he put Win's bouquet and bag of candy to go to work with Ruth.

"Which one?" asked Kick.

"Let's put them in your bag. Mine are yours. Just now, you said that the three of us were friends and there was always something to share, so out of the things they gave you, they gave me a lot, so my stuff I also share it with you They caught me first. As soon as we get home, we'll take it out and share it. Then we'll take it and share it with P, okay?" Lop said with a slight brow. Making Kit and Ruth smile.

"Let's go to class," said Lop, before getting up Ruth and Kick hurriedly gathered all the things they had to share. Before walking to hug Lop together, Lop walked between the other two boys with a smiling face.

++++++++++

New Year's Day

"Let's drink" at the start of New Year's Eve, Kamol throws a house party for all of his subordinates who live with him. Food and drink are maximally available, but because of night guard duty, Kamol forbids them to drink.

"Lop, don't eat too much, you'll crawl like a dog later," said Khom when he saw Lop drinking alcohol non-stop.

"Oh, P'Khom, only occasionally," said Lop. smile.

"How long have you been drinking?" he said again.

"Ok P', if I get drunk then Ai Kit and Ai Ruth will take me to bed," said Lop without thinking. Khom frowned slightly before turning to Ruth who was sitting quietly while drinking, Kick sat down to drink and smiled a little.

"Ai Ruth and Ai'Kick, are you two taking very good care of AiLop?" Khom said sarcastically.

"I think so. If no one takes care of him, we will get lost", said Kick jokingly.

"I'm not crazy, Kitt," said Lop immediately. He relied on fighting for fun, but his elbow sank into a glass of liquor and Ruth drank it just in time.

"Sit down," Ruth said in a calm voice. Lop quickly sat down, before pointing at Ruth for being scolded.

"Oh well, I can only talk," he said jokingly.

"I can tell you because I was worried about him drinking, P'Khom. He also used to be very stubborn with us," Kit said.

"I know you well," he said with a smile before continuing to drink.

Khom sat down and looked at the three men carefully. Ruth always looked after Lop. Give him everything he needs. As for Kitt, he's always talking and making sure Lop eats well. It was normal for Kitt and Ruth to do this to the others too but these two just did that and only took care of Lop.

Khom smiled, guessing something.

Notes; This one knows stuff lol

Everyone sits, drinks, and eats late into the night. Lop is drunk now.

He wakes up and sings karaoke with the others, enjoying himself. Drunk went to hug someone who was there until Kick had to come and drag him back to sit at the table.

"I think you can take him to bed now. He doesn't know anything about it," said Khom. Kitt and Ruth They looked at each other briefly before taking them home. Upon arrival, they put him on the couch first.

"Oh, you guys brought me home. I want to drink more." Lop's chin popped up loudly as he shouted at the nearby Ruth and Kick.

"You're drunk, you're a mess" Ruth said, leaving.

"You are so careless. Why do you say that?" Lop said in a muffled voice, eyes bloodshot, face and throat burning from the strength of the alcohol.

"You're so dizzy," said Kitt. Lop slapped his hands back and forth.

"Hey, who's going to watch, run, and fight? Let's see too" Lop, who doesn't understand, continues to speak.

"Take off your clothes. I'll get him a cold towel and wipe his eyes first" Ruth said as she walked into the small kitchen. Kitt crouches in front of Lop.

"Shut up, I'll take off your clothes and clean you up so you can sleep comfortably" Kitt said as he unbuttoned Lop's shirt, but Lop waved his hand in a very drunken manner,

"I'll keep drinking," said Lop, pretending to be awake, but getting up too soon made him dizzy.

"Al.. ugh ugh ugh"

"Hey!" Kick screamed in surprise as Lop spat out his shirt. "What are you doing?" Kick muttered but didn't get angry.

"Hey I told you not to get too hot" said Ruth who came out and said when she saw Lop vomit on Kick.

"You know he's stubborn," Kick said, before they both helped undress Lop.

Lop is sleeping now. They arranged to clean and replace it. Then Kick took a shower and changed clothes. As for Ruth, she sat down and cleaned up Lop's vomit spilled on the floor.

"We do everything like this. How would he know?" Butt muttered. After Kick leaves, the two get up and stare at Lop sleeping on the couch shirtless.

"Bastard, can we move it?" Kick offered. Ruth stood still and thought.

"Fine, but it will be slow. I don't want him to have afraid of us," said Ruth to her friend.

He helped put Lop to sleep in his room, which was a wide bed.

Ruth took off Lop's pants until only his underwear remained,

"Damn, I'm really going to ask you, do you like Lop as much as I do?" Kick asked seriously just to be sure.

"Hmm." Ruth answered bluntly.

"I know, we both have the same taste since long time ago I can't remember. You are also my best friend, if one day Lop has to choose between the two of us. I honestly can't decide.. If he chooses you. happy with you, but if he choose me, I will feel bad for you. I don't want both of us to have problems because of Lop," said Kick to himself.

"Why did he have to choose one of us?" asked Ruth, Kick wincing, before grinning.

"You mean you're going to make him choose us both?" said Kick again.

"Yeah, I don't want you to regret if he chooses me, but I'll ask first. If he accepts us both, will you share it with me?" Ruth asked in a serious tone.

0,0

"No, we'd better share it together,"said Kick.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

"Hey, this is about the future. Now, I think we should cut it short a bit" Ruth said before they both took off their clothes and left only their underwear. Ruth on one side of the bed and Kick coming from the other side too...

Lop is now fast asleep, clueless. Ruth leaned over and buried her face in Lop's neck on the right, Kick leaned over and buried her face in Lop's neck in the gap on the left.

“Ouch…” a groan sounded in his throat with a burning sensation in his chest.

"Leave no trace," said Ruth

"I know" Kick replied to his best friend, they played with Lop's body but only teased his outside. Ruth leaned in to kiss Lop gently before inserting a hot tongue to taste the sweetness. Kitt sucked the top of Lop's small breasts.

(0,0)! T/T: no 😱😱😱😱😱

"Uhhh" Lop's thin body was twitching with excitement, but he was still fast asleep.

"I want to kiss you," said Kick, before Ruth broke away from Lop's lips.

"I can keep kissing Lop."

"I want to. Let me go to the bathroom first. If I keep going, I won't be able to stop." Kick said before getting out of bed to go to the bathroom. Ruth couldn't stand it either. Ruth took a tissue and put it beside the bed. Before he sat on the edge of the bed and managed to warm he own face, Ruth sat up and looked into Lop's sleeping face and started to help himself. (Masturbation)

"Ah...that's great" until finally Ruth released his cum after holding it in for a while. It was then that Kick entered the room.

"You're done too" said Kick, both of them thought it was normal. Because both of them used to watch pornography and they both did too sit and masturbate. Ruth nodded before throwing the paper in the trash.

"Let's go to bed," said Ruth, before lying on her side.

Kick goes to sleep on the other side. All three only wearing underwear.

"I guess tomorrow when he wakes up. It must be a disaster," said Kick while laughing.

+++++++++++

"Ugh" Lop wakes up in the morning. The sound came from his throat because it was so dry, before slowly opening his eyes and seeing that it was his own room, but he felt a heavy feeling in the center of his body causing Lop to stare at him until he lifted the covers off.

Whose arm? Lop thought in surprise. When he raised his hands, he saw that they were still there. But there were two other arms around his waist, he didn't know whose.

Also, she was only wearing underwear. Jump sat down immediately before he saw the hair of the two people lying next to him. Lop could immediately recognize who they were from.

"Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye!" they are screaming as they were thrown out of bed.

"Why are you kicking me?" a hoarse voice shouted. Lop immediately grabbed the blanket and covered himself. It was early in the morning and most were asleep, including Ruth and Kick. They suddenly woke up from sleep. But everyone it's settled for Lop and he comes out of the shock. Lop's face lit up as Ruthe and Kick stood up..

"Oh, why are you sleeping in my room? And completely naked," Lop asked directly.

"What, you don't remember last night?" Ruth He pretended to ask, his eyes wide now. When saw Lop sitting awake in the middle of the bed.

"So what?" Lop asked quickly. His mind wasn't with his body, he was only thinking about what he, Ruth and Kick were doing. His face is hot. Heart pounding.

"You made such a big mess and you're drunk. It's hard for us to get towels and put you to sleep" Ruth said feeling sorry for Lop's frightened expression.

"So why are you sleeping naked with me? Vkci has a room to sleep in" Lop asked.

"We are sleepy and too lazy to sleep our own room. Also, I always sleep with underwear," Kick said with a smile on his face Lop.

"Wait, you two didn't do anything to me, did you?" Lo asked again.

"Well if we did you probably couldn't sit right now and scream Lop" Kick said before leaving Lop's room because of him didn't want to stay that long because Lop was now sitting hugging a blanket which he found very provocative.

"Wake up and showered," said Ruth, smiling, before leaving. Left kick to do the task in front of Lop's room.

"Ai'Kick, I think we should start attacking Lop. I'm getting impatient," said Ruth. Kick smiled.

"Okay, I can't stand it either," said Kick before the two friends dispersed to their respective rooms. Lop is now sitting red-faced on the bed.

Hey, why do you think the two of them look so cute today? Lop could only think about what his heart was telling him before he threw the thought away. Then he went to shower and change clothes.
..
..
..
..

"Well, I'll sit with you" Lop said as he left the house for breakfast and saw that the seat next to the Jew was empty. Lop didn't dare to face his two friends at the moment because he saw the faces of his two friends and only thought of them in their underwear. Standing up and showing his whole body, he rubbed his head and looked around seriously.

"And your dearest friends?" Jew asks about the other two who usually never let Lop sit and eat with other people very often.

"They haven't finished washing and getting dressed. I've been out of the house before. I'm hungry," said Lop.

"What if you two come?" Jewish want to ask

"Why do you hate me?" Lop asked, the Jew shook his head.

"No, I just want to sit down and eat.

"I'm just asking," said the Jew, before Lop walk to get food.

"Talk to him. Wait, I'll bring some rice myself" Ruth said, as Kick would be calmer, to which Kick agreed. Before walking around looking for Lop who was eating and not turning to look at them. Seeing Kick enter, Jew grabbed his leg and gently kicked Lop's leg under the table.

"Why don't you wait to go out with us, Ai'Lop?" Kick asked, turning to look at Ruth a little. Then he turned quickly.

"I was hungry so I ran. I went to eat rice" Lop tried to keep his voice normal.

"Come and sit with us," said Kick.

"Sit and eat together. I'm sitting here. Everything is almost full." Lop said again, frowning slightly and looking at the Jew who shrugged and shook his head in a sign to tell him that he himself didn't know what to do.

"Then take your plate and sit with me" Kick said Again.

"Let's eat." Lop turned to nudge his breakfast companion who was now Ruth walking with two plates towards Kick, one eyebrow raised.

in question.

"Let's sit at that table and eat" said Kick quietly. Ruth frowned. But he agreed to go and sit at another table.

"What happened? What happened to you today?" Jew whispered to Lop quietly. Lop immediately shook his head.

"Well... No, it's fine. It's hot. Maybe," repeated Lop, to the confusion of the Jew as it was quite cold now, but he didn't ask again.
..
..
..

"Why doesn't he come sit with us?" Ruth immediately asked Kick as they sat down to eat. "I don't know. He's mad because we both took to making fun of him?" he asked

"I don't think he should be angry. If he were angry, he wouldn't talk to the two of us, but talk about it normally, right?"

"Yes, but this is the first time he has refused to sit with us," said Kick in a strained voice.

"Do you want me to drag your neck and ask him?" Kick asked in a calm voice.

"Best to ask when no one else is around," Ruth said, before continuing to eat. As for Lop, when it was full, he went to help the others clean up the previous night's crime scene.

"Lop, I thought you would stay at home before leaving, your face is pale, are you okay?" Khom asked seeing Lop's expression

"I really doubt I'm okay. P'Khom, I don't know how not to get dizzy," Lop replied, but Ruth and Kick heard him.

"Okay, sleep. Anyway, we want to rest comfortably," Khom replied. Lop raised his hand and headed into the house to talk to Khom about things, Kick Ruth looking at him with concern. Even Khom was watching him the whole time.

"Kit, check on him. Just in case he dies before he gets home, to Ai Ruth, go and tell Bibi Nee to make you a drink and give it to Lop," said Khom.

"Yes," they both replied in unison before quickly dissolving themselves when Kom said that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.9K 35
Ranking: #1(Taennie) 11/17/18 "I'm gonna marry you anyway"
7.8K 384 19
Hey everyone! Welcome back! Please make sure to read the introduction! As normal this is purely a work of my imagination using character likeness. Th...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...