Growing Up - Jenna Ortega x F...

Af jennaloverz

You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the anno... Mere

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

4.

1.8K 63 11
Af jennaloverz

After the kissing day you guys didn't speak about it. Your friendship didn't change one bit, you both just pretended it was a fake kiss with the purpose of helping Jenna prepare entirely for the real scene.

When they shot the kissing scene, you were right there back stage, watching everything. The second their lips met, a feeling down in your gut was felt. Not a good one though. Was this jealously? What the fuck?

Between the first and the second take you excused yourself and left the set. You didn't get what was wrong with you. Jenna looked so cute with those baggy clothes, yet so innocent. You felt weird.

After this day, you told her you had to go home to get some things done for work. And you returned home for a month, until shooting was over.

On September 2020, she decided to throw a party at your house and invited a couple of friends, since COVID was still around, everyone had to get tested. She was turning 18 years of age, and you no longer had to worry about having a major crush on an underage.

You passed the COVID test, thank god cause you took such good care of not going to public places for the last 2 weeks, just so you could be at Jenna's party.

Jenna's parents and siblings weren't invited though, she wanted just friends and fun. You were both organizing the whole house, putting up decoration, and Jenna just blurred out, "I am of age now, and what better way to celebrate than to get wasted with friends." Right afterwards she laughed, those dimples being your weakness and you just nodding stupidly.

"You do know that drinking age is 21 right?" You were hanging balloons all over your living room.
"Of course, but why do you think I kept a close friendship with you for all these years? Just so you could buy me booze." You laughed harder and slingshot a ballon her way, missing it.

"Uhh that's hurtful. I'm here for the fame and you're here for the booze." You joked and you both laughed in union.

After a couple of drinks, and 10 of Jenna's closest friends coming over to your place (all COVID free, let's not forget Jenna's respect for all the health workers this past year).

You were making your way from the kitchen to the living room, you all had just decided you wanted to watch a horror movie. You felt someone come running your way and jump on you, wrapping their legs around your torso and their arms around your neck.

"Come on Y/N/N." It was Jenna. Geez, the proximity, you looked down at those lips.

"I'm going. I was just making sure we had enough food." Jenna wouldn't get down from you. You put your hands under her thighs to support her weight.

"We do." She whispered and looked down at your lips. Not again.

You looked down at her beautiful lips, you could smell and tell she was a little intoxicated from alcohol, but so were you. Was this wrong?

You both leaned closer to each other, lips inches apart. You licked your lips to get them wet, and watched as Jenna did the same.

"Heyy, do we have more beer?" One of Jenna's friends ran up to you, snapping you both out of your own little world, and making Jenna get off of you.

"Yup, in the freezer." You just said and walked back to the living room behind the beautiful brunette. Your heart was pounding, it was probably the alcohol. Yeah, definitely.

Through out the night you guys had a blast, eating, drinking, playing loud music and playing a few games.

It was now 4 in the morning, Jenna's friends were asleep on the living room, some on the floor, some on the couch. You were sitting down, resting your arm on the armrest, just absent mindly going through your social medias.

You saw a couple of Jenna's friends posted pictures and videos of you guys playing and having fun.

"Y/N/N... I don't feel very well." Jenna's voice filled up the living room, you put down your phone, turned off the music and picked her up bridal style.

"Let's get you better." You said while being sure she had too much to drink.

You left everybody downstairs sleeping and went upstairs to your bedroom, closing the door behind you and walked to your conjugated bathroom.

"Wanna throw up?" You asked her while putting her down on the floor, stabilizing her so she could stand still.

"Not yet, but I'm feeling so cold." As she said these, her chin started to shake, and she wrapped her own arms around herself.

"Go take a warm shower. Take your clothes off." You grabbed her shirt and pull it above her head, leaving her in a black lacy bra. You grabbed the hem of her jeans, and pushed it down. Matching panties. You most definitely shouldn't have paid attention to her undergarments, but you did, and you realized it was wrong cause you were both intoxicated from alcohol.

You turned on the hot water and put her under once it was good enough.

"Come in." She whispered, she had her eyes closed, and her arms wrapped around her torso.

You didn't allow yourself to check her out a second time, first cause you were more concerned about her well being right now and second because consent is important and you respected Jenna more than anything in this world.

You stepped back to your bedroom for just 5 minutes, to grab Jenna fresh undies and a warm pijama.

Once you stepped back in the bathroom, she had thrown her bra and underwear on the floor, and was now sitting under the hot water, while hugging her knees.

"Are you okay Jen?" You avoided looking at her naked, you were just looking directly at her face when necessary, the other times you were looking up to the ceiling.

"Yeah, much better. Can you help me wash my hair?" She giggled and looked up at you.

"Sure, get up then and turn around." You have your back to her, just so she could have some privacy.

You just accompanied her blurred image through the fogged glass as she drunkly and clumsily stood up and turned around. "Nice." You thought to yourself, but shook the thought away.

You stepped inside the shower, you were very sure you wouldn't get wet just from helping Jenna wash her hair, but boy were you wrong.

While rubbing her scalp slowly, you earned a very soft moan from the brunette in front of you. You smiled and continued, making sure to wash all of that beautiful, soft brown hair.

"Rinse it." You gave Jenna a soft push towards the water, and watched as her hands went clumsily through her waves, not really getting much of the shampoo off.

"Jeez. Let me help you out." You gave one step forward, and suddenly Jenna turned around, making her wet hair splash water all over your shirt, wetting your whole face and clothes. You laughed and looked deep inside her brown eyes just to avoid looking down at her naked body, grabbing Jenna's arm and pulling you both down the running water.

She giggled, while you tried your best to just get out of this situation without crossing any boundaries. The ceiling seemed extremely appealing right now. Once she had risen her hair, you felt her place one hand on your right cheek.

"Look here." You ignored the first time.

"Please, y/n/n." You slowly switched your eyes from the ceiling back to Jenna's brown beautiful eyes, they looked darker, and her eyelids were slightly down, she was drunk after all, you haven't forgot.

"Wow." You let out a sound as you placed both your hands on the side of her waist, pulling her slightly closer to you, you could feel her body against your wet clothes, her boobs against your own as you pressed her closer, her pelvis touching yours.

She was leaning in to close the distance between you both, but you turned your head around and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek instead.

Would she remember any of these in the morning? Would she regret it? A million thoughts going through your head. You placed another loving kiss on her forehead and forced yourself away from that embrace. You could swore you saw her pout her bottom lip.

"Here's your towel and here's your pijamas." You said and left the bathroom to change your own clothes. You came back inside and she was still under the running water. Drunk people, gotta have a nice laugh at them and gotta have patience.

"Come on Jenna Marie." You opened the box door and turned off the water.

"So cold." She whispered. You helped her up and instantly wrapped her body in a giant towel.

"Dry up, come on." You said while smirking at her cause she looked too cute. "Help me out, y/n/n" Jeez.

You grabbed the towel and made sure to get every inch of her skin dry, well except for the those parts, that would cross some boundaries you were definitely avoiding. Your eyes never once laying where it shouldn't or where you wouldn't allow it.

You helped her into some freshly washed underwear, a huge t shirt and some sports shorts. She looked cute with your clothes.

You picked her up again and sat her on the sink counter, grabbed the hair blow drier and began to dry her hair.

"Too much noise." She yelled through the noise, and covered her ears with her hands.

"Just a few minutes."

After 10 minutes you were done blowing her hair, you brushed her teeth, later yours, picked her up again and lay her down on your bed.

"Put two pillows so you won't get sick." She obliged. Being 6 years older, you have had a few drunken experiences to learn from. You gotta leave your head higher so you won't get sick.

You went downstairs quickly, making sure to lock the front door, making sure her friends were ok, and making sure to grab two bottles of water to take upstairs.

"You were gone forever," She whined, and patted the spot beside her on the bed "come on."

As you lay down, Jenna immediately rested her head on your chest and placed her hand under your shirt on your belly. That move gave you butterflies and chills down your spine. You wrapped your arms around her shoulder and brought her closer. You placed a loving kiss on the top of her head and you both fell asleep just like that.

You didn't realize when exactly Jenna had become something more to you than a younger sister/best friend. The fact alone scared the living hell out of you cause you grew up with this girl, and you were 6 years older than her, but you decided to push the thought to the back of your mind and ignore it for the time being.

The next morning you both spent the majority of the day in bed, Jenna didn't say anything about the 2 times you almost kissed last night, so you didn't as well. When you woke up Jenna was still cuddled up to you, but since you had to get up to make everybody breakfast, she didn't realize that.

After her friends left, it was just you and her. You watched a couple movies, while mocking each other, having long discussions about life, eating some junk food and taking longs naps.

Hangover was a bitch, but having it with Jenna was worth it.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.3K 16
y/n a junior journalist at Monroe Agencies. crosses paths with rising star Jenna Ortega. is it fate, or will it fade? find out, in The Right Timing. ...
339K 9K 55
Imagines revolving around Jenna Ortega and her many faces of cinema. Just like the Florence Pugh book that's posted, this one will be made in the sa...
54.7K 1.4K 17
Non-Actress AU Completed as of: 2/1/2023 A short story about a 21 year old boy (you), who's working a regular 9-5 job as a stocker at a local superma...
646K 20.9K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...