๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

fiercewrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜

27.6K 431 277
fiercewrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

ARIEL

I didn't think Romeo was serious about going out but once he called me last night and invited me out, I was sure what to say and what this meant.  Nonetheless I didn't say yes fully until I had a word with my mom and of course she had to call my dad.

They both said yes surprisingly and apparently my dad sounded actually really okay with it.

There was only one problem.

I didn't have the chance to talk to Dario.... but I mean did I need his permission too?

Was he gonna be...jealous? or was he okay with me hanging around a boy my age especially his nephew?

Questions...so many questions ran through my mind.

Romeo said the restaurant was fancy so I made sure to dress appropriately, I decide on a light baby pink short cocktail dress along with some dainty white heels.

For about ten more minutes I gawk at myself in-front of the mirror and run my fingers through my long straight hair just to make sure all the baby hairs were flatten and then I was ready.

There were days I knew I looked good and this was one of those days.

It was now about seven and Romeo had already told me he was picking me up at seven-thirty so I quickly make my way out my room and walk downstairs to head to the kitchen but instead of doing just that I stop and my breath hitches when Dario pulls open the front door, coming in.

His eyes immediately wander to the dress, to my feet and flickers them back up his face immediately hardens but most of all he was confused and it was written all over his face. "Where are you going?"

My lips instantly seal and his brows only furrow as he waits for my answer, I shrug as a sigh escapes my lips. "I'm going to hang out with Romeo..."

"Today." his eyes wander back and forth with a expression that screamed no fucking shit.

"So you're going on a date?" he asks low and just because its low doesn't mean it still isn't harsh, I only know he's mad when his Italian accent sounds harsher and heavy.

I gulp and shake my head. "No its not a date we are just going to eat."

"Sounds like a date." he mumbles "Who said you could go?" his brow raises again.

My mouth opens to respond but my mom beats me to it as she enters the foyer. "Amore," Dario turns around quickly. "She can go, she asked her dad" she softly says and he only turns back around, looking at me and slowly nods.

"Plus I think its cute, he's a pretty sweet boy wouldn't you agree?" Mom couldn't see his face as his back faced her but his face differs. "Yes he is."

I clear my throat clearly uncomfortable and reach for the invisible bag and realize I left it upstairs. "I forgot my bag ill be right back."

I waltz right back upstairs and strode towards my closet opening the door, and reach for my purse hooked around the handle from inside.

"Why didn't you tell me?" a squeal escapes my lips as I turn around terrified with a hand pressed against my chest"God you scared me"

Instead of responding I simply turn back around and scramble through my bag to make sure im not missing anything and once im done checking, I start to walk towards him and around him but he's quick with grabbing my arm. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I scoff at how dramatic he's being. "It's not that serious plus I don't have to tell you anything to begin with."

I try to yank my arm away but he doesn't budge, not one bit instead his eyes only pin me in place. "Watch that tongue."

A sarcastic laugh leaves my lips. "You watch your tongue do I need to remind you of the fiancé downstairs?" I point a finger towards the hall.

His lips sealed and I finally yank my arm away as our eyes bore into one another, the look he gives me means so much more and I almost wanna stay.

"Ariel, Romeo is here." my moms voice shouts from downstairs making me jump slightly and I blink breaking from the trance I was just in, Dario slowly moves to the side with a clear of his throat allowing me to go ahead.

I walk right past him and walk back downstairs to only see Romeo standing down there by the front door, his eyes instantly soften once he lays eyes on me.

When I make it to the last step I walk towards him and his arms instantly pull me in a hug, after pulling away I laugh softly. "Hey."

Romeo sends me one of those cheeky smiles he tended to give me before responding back. "Hey you. You ready?"

I nod and we both look over our shoulders towards my mom who was only smiling. "Have fun guys!" she tells us.

"Zio." Romeo blurts all so suddenly my eyes jerk towards Dario who was walking downstairs and walks past me, greeting him. "Have fun." he says.

Romeo instantly lifts my hand, grasping it and Dario's eyes only lower to the action with a clenched jaw before quickly walking back with my mom.

Before the door closes behind us, I hear my mom scream out towards us. "Don't get home late!"

Romeo only sends her a quick thumbs up and closes the door behind me.

When we make it to his car he stops mid walk and looks at me for a second before speaking. "You look beautiful." my cheeks instantly heat from the compliment "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I smirk back.

Once we arrive to the restaurant, he comes around my side and opens the door for me before grasping my hand again.

Romeo leads me inside and once we're at the entrance he quickly tells the host his name and a few minutes later a server comes out, walking us to our table.

We sit in a booth directly across from each-other and wait for the server to bring back out our menus, the silence was a....awkward to say the least.

"So tell me how has it been here?" Romeo then asks and thank fucking god he did, I was about to respond but the waiter comes back with our menus and quickly takes our order.

When he leaves I continue. "Its actually been good.... really good" Romeo's eyes dart open curiously.  "Really? thats good honestly I remember when you had said you were counting the days you go back home."

Yes but that was before I got to know my mom's fiancé is what I wanted to say but I bite down on my tongue.

I laugh quietly and shrug. "I'm dramatic sometimes." he only chuckles at my response. "So does that mean you're staying longer?"

"Um well.... I haven't really thought about it."

Romeo hums and we talk for the past thirty minutes before finally the waiter returns with our food, Once he sets my plate down I quickly dig in and twirl my fork around the pasta, placing it in my mouth.

"Do you like Dario?"

The question suddenly causes me to choke on the pasta and his eyes immediately widen before motioning to glass of water. "Drink some water!" I grab the glass and pour the water down my throat, the food going down smoothly and my cheeks heated with embarrassment.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." I tell him with a hand against my throat but he only seems to laugh it off "I almost had a heart attack, I thought you were dying."

"What was your question again?" I ask him even though I perfectly knew what the question was that it was quite the reason why I just choked on some damn pasta. "What do you think of Dario? do you like him?"

I play around with the pasta around the fork before shrugging like I didn't care much. "He's been nice to me."

More then nice to me.

His grin grows and he nods "Yeah my zio looks like a mean ass but he really is the nicest, thats good so its not awkward?"

I shook my head and try to look suspicious."Nope not at all."

And it was the truth, oh so true I was in-fact never awkward around just him. Just thinking about him causes butterflies to my stomach and I could just feel his burning touch all over me, and that that voice...

Oh my god snap out of it! bad time to be thinking about him.

We spent another two more hours talking about the most randomness things we could think of and he even told me a little more about his childhood and about his uncles, I enjoyed how opened he was starting to get with me.

Once we arrive back home Romeo offers to walk me to the door, I turn and smile towards him. "I had a-lot fun." he smiles back with a much wider one. "Me too."

He starts walking towards me, looking at me with a look I know all to well because Dario gives it to me everyday.

He was going in for a Kiss.

Romeo places a hand against my cheek and leans forward to hover his lips against my own, my breathing heavy's up and down. "I've been wanting to kiss you all night Ariel." he whispers low enough I could hear and just when he was about to kiss me, I move my head to the side.

"This feels...wrong." I whisper out and his body instantly moves, he pulls away with a frown plastered on his face which causes me to sigh "I can't because im leaving next month and this would be..... weird."

He nods and clears his throat. "You're right, im sorry I was just caught up in the moment."

I shake my head. "No I get it, don't apologize."

He nods once more with a slight smile. "I'll see you soon yeah?"

"Yes for sure." he starts walking towards me again and instead of my mouth he pecks my left cheek "Bye."

I watch Romeo walk back to his car and drive off before digging my hand in my purse to look for the key instead of knocking since they were probably asleep.

I unlock the door and close it behind me softly, then lean against the surface letting out a harsh sigh.

I turn back around and my eyes aspect the house all the lights were off except the one by the hall, it was dim but still very much seeable.

It either meant Dario was down here or they just maybe left it on, I slip my heels off and on quiet feet I walk towards Dario's office and see a faint light in there.

Should I go in there? I bite down on my bottom lip debating if I should go in there or not.... he's probably a little mad at me but either way I still wanted to talk to him.

So I keep walking ahead.

I open his door slightly and a soft low gasp escapes my lips before bitting my tongue down and just fucking leave when I come face to face with my mom and Dario in a very.....strange yet sickening position.

Dario's hand were on either of the desk as my mom was sitting in-between his legs and it looks like she was about to reach forward to kiss him meanwhile Dario's face is turned the other direction.

Once Dario's eyes turn, looking dead at me he quickly pushes himself off of my mom as fast as he can. My mom instantly stands on her feet with embarrassment as she fixes her dress while Dario had nothing to fix. "Ariel oh my god! you scared us."

My eyes lower to my feet unable to look at them in the eyes as my blood boils with anger and once I open my mouth to speak, no words were forming. "Im sorry romeo dropped me off and I saw light in.... here." I say, my voice barely a whisper.

I have the courage to look up and once they connect with much darker ones they instantly look away, probably embarrassed. What a fucking pussy. "So...how was it?" my moms annoying voice speaks, breaking the awkward silence.

"Good he was really nice." I respond back, my mom sends me one of those fake smiles she tended to do and nods her eyes then wander towards Dario who just stood there, quietly.

I clear my throat, snapping both eyes towards my direction again. "Anyways... ill leave y'all be goodnight." and with that I simply close the door behind me and walk upstairs to my room, trying to blink away the tears that swelled my eyes.

No Ariel, don't fucking cry.

Don't you dare give him that satisfaction.

But I do. I give him that satisfaction once I enter my room, slamming the door shut and slowly slide my back down the door letting the tears stroll down my face.

After I mange to catch my breath and wipe away the dried up tears I get back up on my feet and walk over to my closet, in one swift I pull my dress over my head and slide it off so I only stood in my bra and panties.

My brows furrow when I hear the creak of my door open and I slowly turn around only to be looking at a face I didn't want to fucking see whatsoever.

Dario slowly enters further into my room and turns around closing the door all the way, standing there as if he committed a crime. Its like he almost did.

But then again what did I expect?

A scoff makes it way pass my lips and shake my head with my arms crossed over one another "Get the hell out of my room Dario." I snap with gritted teeth but only does the opposite of what I say, he makes his way over to my bed to sit.

I should've probably covered myself up instantly but truth be told I wasn't embarrassed not one bit, why bother? he's already seen me. all of me.

Through my things I find some flimsy sleep shorts and quickly slide them on along with a tank top, once im fully dressed I turn back around and point to the door. "Get out."

He slowly stands to his full height and starts to strode towards me, once he stands in-front of me I curse lowly towards myself as I hate how easily this man towers me over me and makes me feel so....small.

I place a hand against his chest in a attempt to place some space between us. "Get the hell away what aren't you getting!?"

Dario only shakes his head. "Ariel."

I try to walk around him but he's fast at letting me even take one step, he grabs onto my arm and pulls me towards him. "Listen to me." his voice raises and his Italian accent kicks in.

"Thats disgusting! you are so fucking disgusting and I never wanna be around you again." I respond back sharply and try to yank out of the grip he has on my arm but he only scoffs in return.

"What did you fucking expect me to do Ariel? she would have instantly caught on to something, see I knew this was a bad idea from the start." I yank harder with a snarl escaping my lips. "What in the hell does that mean!?"

"You're young and you can't think things through before you are starting problems."

A laugh escapes my throat and the blood in my veins were boiling at the remark he just made. "So now im young?" my voice grows low.

He shakes his head. "Thats no-" but I cut him off mid sentence. "I wasn't young when you were fucking me last night." I place my other hand flat against his lower half, the abs underneath my touch flexed. "Was i?"

"Shut that fucking mouth." he hisses back with gritted teeth.

I pull harder on my arm out as I try to loosen the grip he has around it but it only causes Dario to growl and in a blur hooks a hand around my neck and yanks me to him.

His eyes piercing me with a mixture of rage and something I couldn't put my finger on "You twisted my words and thats not what I fucking meant at all."

I shrug innocently. "Its just funny."

"Whats exactly funny?" he asks as his eyes flicker dangerously low to my top that was now sitting above my belly button, giving him a glimpse of the skin underneath the shirt.

I wrap one leg around the back of his caging him so he's not to move and the action causes his brows to furrow in confusion which is what I wanted, I lean forward hovering my lips against his as he stills frozen.

And just when he thinks im gonna kiss him, I nip at his bottom lip with my teeth harsh and he hisses leaning back but I am quick to grab onto the back of his neck pulling him closer again "Because even if you were about to have sex with her and she rode you until you come," I tell him "You'll still wake up thinking about me before you even remember shes in bed next to you."

His breathing grows heavier and I could practically see the smoke coming from his nostrils, he was boiling and I smirk wickedly. "Now get the fuck out and go back to fucking your precious fiancé."

Dario's jaw clenches and sucks in a harsh breath before letting the arm wrapped around my throat go and I instantly fall back but catch myself.

Then he storms out of my room.

𓆩♡𓆪

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

8.3M 123K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
687K 11.4K 38
"๐€๐ข๐๐ž๐ง..." ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ. "๐Œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ฆ...๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๏ฟฝ...
11.3M 302K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...
Crush (18+) naomiwriter เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคฐเฅ‹เคฎเคพเค‚เคธ

2.4M 52K 42
Valeria Ramos has been dating her boyfriend Brandon Adams for quite a while now and it's finally time for the next step; meeting the parents. Even th...