๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐

32.4K 477 136
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ fiercewrites

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

"It always is Dario! you know what i'm going over Cassandras house!" the loud shout has me jolting up and on quiet feet I walk to the top of the staircase to catch a glimpse of mom shouting at Dario before she's slamming the front door shut and leaving.

Dario raises his fingers to the bridge of his nose with a loud annoyed sigh and just when he's about to walk away, my footsteps grows louder as I take each-step down causing him to look up. "Hey you."

"What just happened? where is she going?" Dario walks back into the kitchen and I follow behind closely waiting for an answer, "She's not coming home tonight." my brows knit, its almost about to be pitch dark where in the hell would she be right now? is what I wanna ask but I don't want to pry. "She does this a-lot?"

"Most days yes but she usually returns in the morning with an apology." I nod slowly but still not understanding one bit. "And why were y'all just fighting?"

"Because I wasn't hard." my eyes snap back up completely taken back with his response, "What?" he walks ahead and opens the fridge pulling out some freshly well vegetables along with some steaks. "You heard me."

"That was to much information Dario." Dario scoffs and places the steaks on the counter along with the vegetables. "Haven't me and you shared enough already?" he has a point so I shrug and Dario pulls out a pan. "What are you making?" I ask and haunch over on my elbows while he stands on the opposite side of the counter. "Our dinner, I since the maids home for the day."

I raise a brow, "Hm I didn't know Mr. Amoretto can cook I thought he must've needed all of his maids to do it for him." Dario chuckles and begins to place the steaks on the frying pan, the steaks start to sizzle deliciously. "You'd be surprised Ariel. I'm actually a really good cook."

"What else can you make?" I lean forward with a smirk as I watch the man cook away, his white button up outlines his muscles and broad shoulders perfectly. Dario's hair is usually always slicked back with gel but today they were in all sorts of directions giving his luscious black hair a messy effect and I only want to run my fingers through the soft locks.

"I make a killer pasta, my grandma showed me how to make it back home." I drag out a hum in response, "That sounds delicious." I add causing him to look up with a sly grin, "Its very delicious."

Dario flips both steaks over and as he lets the other side cook he starts walking around the counter and with a simple motion of his finger, I raise on my feet and he instantly lifts me on the table causing me shriek with a giggle as he's settling himself in-between my legs. "Something else is very delicious and i'm very close to getting a taste right now."

I part my legs wider apart causing him to flicker at the action, my white cotton shorts weren't covering much and the outline of my panties were seeable. "Whats stopping you?" Dario grasps my neck and pulls me to him giving me a long and slow kiss, our tongues swirl in each-others mouth and just as he's pulling at the shorts the sizzling of the steaks stop causing him to groan and pull away. "The steaks are stopping me....for now."

Dario sits a place in-front of me consisting of a steak with a few vegetables on the side, I wasn't much a steak girl and the very little rare times i've gone around to eating it the steak had to be well done. Dario's steak is much more pink compared to mine and my eyes irk to the color but Dario sits down and eats it savory.

"What do you think?" he asks and my eyes lift but before talking I swallow the remaining food down my throat. I nod with a tipped smile. "So I guess you can cook then, I like it." with a smirk expressing the satisfaction in my response we go right back to eating and the silence doesn't bother me much. In-fact this felt normal.

We both finish at the same time and I stand picking his plate and mine up, taking them to the sink. Dario turns and with a lift of his eyebrow, I laugh. "What?"

"What do you think you're doing? I cooked, I clean." Dario lifts and just as he's about to reach for the plates and soap my hand grasps onto his arm in warning. "You cooked let me clean." I quietly mutter and lift on my toes to give him a quick peck but the quick peck isn't enough for him, Dario wraps a hand around my nape and kisses me like theres no tomorrow. "I must've given you the wrong idea earlier." he breathes out in-between the long kisses.

"What do you mean?" I just as breathless ask and my mind tries to puzzle what he had said earlier but with his attacks of kisses my mind can't seem to remember properly.

"What I had said about the argument with Susanna." oh that he wasn't hard. I scoff and only wrap a leg around him, pulling all of his body to me and our chests press together. "Its okay, I get it. We're just fucking."

Dario's lips stop moving and my eyes snap open to see whats the issue, his eyes flare with much intensity in the way he's staring at me and with a harsh pull at my ponytail he tilts my head back causing me to hiss and squirm. "We're just fucking?"

"Don't get all sentimental on me, you've said it yourself Dario." his jaw clicks and just when I think he's gonna just walk away like a pussy, he only turns me around and my hands instantly land on the edges of the sink to hold myself properly up. Dario kicks my feet apart and a breath of shock escapes me. "What in the hell are you doing?"

Instead of answering me Dario proceeds to pull my shorts down until they're piling on the floor along with my soaking wet panties then with a hard slap landing across my ass cheek I hear the sound of his belt unbuckling, my nipples instantly harden and I only want to feel him inside of me already.

Then his body returns against mine, his hand lands on my stomach slowly lifting the material up but only for his hand to lower to my front. My breathing becomes shallow and the throbbing ache in-between my legs begged for his touch. "You are gonna wash the plates." the chilling voice mumbles in the shell of my ear, my head turns quickly with furrow brows. "What?" I choke out but as his fingers run back and forth on my folds my eyes instantly flutter shut. "You're already dripping wet baby, now do as your told."

With shaky hands I reach over and grab the sponge, squirting a glob of dish soap and rub the sponge back and forth on one of the plates, my mind is spiraling and my heart is thumping from my chest each-time I hear Dario get closer but disappoint falls on my face as his hand falls back down and a whimper suppresses my throat when his touch vanishes in thin air.

"What a- fuck!" I moan as Dario thrusts his thick and big cock inside of me my body immediately jerks forward but with a strong arm wrapped around my stomach he keeps me steady and up as he starts fucking me repeatedly while the other hand falls forward, rubbing my clit. "Keep cleaning them." he warns me once more by giving my ass a good slap and I reach for the second plate and begin rubbing the sponge back and forth until its perfectly clean.

"You're such a dirty man, taking me in your own kitchen like this." I hiss as another hard thrust inside of me has me gripping the edges of the sink, I place the plate right back down and once i've done that Dario instantly carries me off my feet. My feet instinctively wrap around his torso as my hands fly to his neck to hold myself up and he slides right back inside with ease. "And you're a dirty woman for liking it."

"I don't." I state and he begins to thrust faster and harder, my eyes instinctively roll to the back of my skull as pure bliss takes over my body. "Oh fuck." I moan louder and grip onto his shoulders to the point where im digging my claws in the flimsy material and with a loud moan I rip open his shirt, the buttons go flying in all sorts of direction on the floor causing him to growl under his breath as he lays my body down on the table. "Fairs fair."

My brows knit but before allowing me to even process whats happening a loud gasp escapes my throat, his hands fist my shirt and with a hard pull my shirt rips open. His hands immediately remove the ripped shirt from my body and grasps onto my tits. "I'm just a fuck to you huh?" he begins to pick up the pace and I clung onto him once again, I bury my face in the crook of his neck planting wet kisses all over his bane and collarbone causing him to moan. "If it makes you feel any better you're a good fuck."

"I know i'm a good fuck." he states rougher and drags his hand to my neck instinctively wrapping his hand around my pulse and pulls my face away from his neck and onto the table. "You aren't being a good fuck right now." I breathlessly whisper and one of his brow arches at my statement so with a scoff Dario picks me right back up once again and this time he starts to walk up the stairs while I bury my face in his neck and with one of his foot he swings open my door.

Dario throws me on the bed and my eyes immediately scan his naked body with lust my eyes scan at the scatter tattoos all over his body along with his hard rocking abs that screamed to be touched. Dario has olive glistening skin and all it makes me wanna do is lick him absolutely everywhere. Then my eyes settle to the throbbing erection with pre-cum spreading his tip, he fists it in his hand and I finally am able to get a real look at the little trim hairs at his pelvis that lead to a long, thick shaft.

He begins stroking himself slowly twisting his wrist up his length and squeezing the tip that was darker then the rest of him just and just when I thought he couldn't get bigger I watched his length grow. My mouth drools and all I want to do is take him in my mouth until im tasting every inch of him.

I begin crawling over to him to grab ahold of his shaft but he stops me, by smacking my arm away harshly and flips me over on my stomach then he presses my head down and pulls my hips with a yank. "Grab onto the headboard." he whispers in the shell of my ear and scoots me closer to the edge of the bed where my hands instantly land on the headboard to hold myself steady. "You asked for this remember that."

I scoff under my breath and about to tell him to go fuck himself before he's slamming right back inside of me, the resonation of the bed frame slamming against the wall, the wet claps of our pelvises joining creates a sensual and titillating atmosphere, my hands cling to the headboard tightly while his hands slide to my spine and hold my hips steady as my legs start to give up on me. I shoot Dario a look over my shoulder and he's instantly haunching over and taking my mouth with a passionate kiss while he pulls out just to slam right in repeatedly. "How am I fucking you now?"

"Good you're fucking me so good." I moan in-between the harsh kisses and he chuckles darkly while his hand raises to my hair and fists it in a ponytail turning me right back around, my eyes land on the headboard again and he thrusts in a new angle where it hits my G-spot, a gasp mix with a moan rumbles from my throat. "Oh yes Dario yes right there."

"Right there baby?" he groans and continues hitting my G-spot I nod obediently and my hands fall right back down on the bed but instantly Dario is gripping them both and placing them right back on the headboard while his hands hold mine and his body molds perfectly into mine. "I want to see you." I moan with a plead, he groans but quickly flips me right back over on my back and holds onto my body tightly. "Come, I want to see that pretty face scrunch in delight as you come all over my dick."

With another hard thrust my body shakes underneath his and my head falls right back down on the bed as my eyes shut close, electricity ran throughout my body and with a loud moan mix with his name being shouted I come extremely hard within another second Dario's body tenses and his groans right beside my ear sound erotic as he comes down from the cloud he's on and milks every inch of him inside of me.

We cleaned up and picked up the clothes we left in the kitchen, now Dario was laying in my bed shirtless with one arm behind his head as his eyes settle on me at the door. "You're getting to comfortable in my room Mr. Amoretto." Dario smirks and motions with his finger to come to him. "How about you come get comfortable with me."

I bite my bottom lip to suppress a dorky smile that wants to creep onto my face and walk over to the other side, as soon as I lay down Dario pulls me to him until my head is laying beneath his chest. My fingers instinctively trace over the tattoos on his chest with curiosity. "Whats your obsession with tigers and snakes?"

"They're fucking cool why else? they're terrifying and yet fascinating creatures I ha-" his groan interrupts his sentence as I begin to kiss his chest but I look up and smirk.

"Continue."

With an unsteady breath he continues, "I have in total five tigers and four snakes, the snake around my arm took hours to do and it has to be one of my favorites." I return right back and hover my lips against his's. "Its my favorite too."

His lips lift in a sly grin as his arms settle behind his head, "The back snake took about two days and probably the only one that st-" he stops once again and moans quietly as I lower myself while kissing his chest then his abs.

A giggle gasps from my throat as he sits up causing me to straddle him. "You're the worst listener ever do you know that?" he playfully mutters and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

𓆩♡𓆪

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

11.3M 302K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...
Addicted ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Miss Lynne

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

55.5K 3K 32
She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it should be. When the sun rose, they would go...
66.4K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
The Wrong Type: A Short Story Collection ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ ali-nash

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

417K 1.7K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...