Obey Me Chats with a Devildom...

Door gabsolutely31

It has been a long running joke in the Obey Me Fandom that MC is the "Family Therapist." Well.... MC has had... Meer

Demon Brothers & MC
Demon Brothers & MC 2
Satan 1

Intro

26 1 1
Door gabsolutely31

Hi all! Kat here! I hope you enjoy this book. It is meant to be satirical and crackfiction-esque. So please, DO NOT take this book as advice of any kind. Honestly, it's kind of based of mine and friends experiences (Don't worry, they all gave permission 😌)

If you have any ideas/requests, please feel free to place them in a comment thread HERE. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to use them, but I will try!

Thanks everyone!
Kat
(gabsolutely31)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...