๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

็”ฑ fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

50.5K 633 420
็”ฑ fiercewrites

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

"Take off your clothes piccola." his beautiful, deep and Italian command, sends shudders down my spine and it only excites me.

On wobbly legs I stand right in-front of him, the look in his much darker orbs told me everything, he was absolutely ready to see me naked, as he awaits he takes another quick sip of his expensive whiskey and places it back down on the table.

I slowly and seductively start pulling down my satin shorts through my legs until i'm only standing with my red panties still on but if I was gonna get naked, he was gonna get naked with me.

"I'll only take my clothes off if you take yours off with me." I quietly whisper out and my eyes wander over to his, one perfectly dark brow rose, with curiosity and amusement but still nods, standing to his full height.

I bite down on my lip eagerly and impatiently waiting to see more of him, Dario slowly starts unbuttoning the first top three buttons and as he got closer and closer to the last buttons, I feel myself get wetter and wetter while shrugging the white shirt off.

My eyes immediately attach to his toned chest, so toned I only wanna run my fingers down his chest to his abdomen, then my eyes land on the tiger tattoo on the right side of his chest and a dragon on the other side, equally placed.

His abs are the next thing my eyes catch, so tempting and I only wanna mark him with my claws, they are defined just like everything else. He's truly the most sexiest man i've ever seen and my feet can't help but automatically start walking closer to touch him but he stops me with a simple raise of his hand. "Not so fast, you're turn piccola." he then motions me to continue.

I swallow nervously down but still nonetheless continue, I grab on to the hem of my panties and slowly slide them down and through my legs, until im completely bare under his eyes. "Fuck." he whispers quietly towards himself, almost like he's in a trance as his eyes land on my lower half.

It was once again his turn, the sound of his belt unbuckling makes me ten times more nervous but still so excited to see him, all of him, bare and under my eyes, as the belt unbuckles he slides it through the loops and off, then he starts unbuttoning his slacks and in one swift pulls his pants down.

As he starts reaching for his boxers, I don't listen to his order, instead I walk closer and remove the hand on his boxers before he gets to slide then off. His eyes immediately snap towards me with a narrow look in his eyes that only were about to yell at me for stopping him.

"I want to take them off." I plead with my lip in-between my teeth, and I almost think he's gonna tell me no except he doesn't, he slowly pulls his hand away and a sexy grin tugs his lips amusingly. "Go for it" I shift closer, and closer until his scent fills my nose and I start to tug his boxers down, slow so painfully slow, I could practically hear his breathing get heavier and heavier. "Having seconds thoughts now Ariel?" he quietly but raspy asks me.

My eyes flicker to the beautiful man the body belongs too, and his remark wasn't a question at all, no. He only wanted me to say it again, say I wanted him to fuck me again and if he wants me too, I will.

"Not even a little."

His response is a loud but sexy throaty groan, and I continue pulling the boxers down until im yanking them all the way and his shaft instantly stands, hard and big, very fucking big.

Pre-cum already spread his tip and it took everything in me to not lower on my knees and take him in my mouth, to get a real good taste of him. I wrap my much smaller hand around his shaft that was still only ten times smaller then him and slowly stroke him from his tip to the base of him. "Is this what I do to you?" I whisper out as my eyes are practically glued to his shaft.

"This is exactly what you do to me piccola." he moans out a little more out of breath as I stroke him faster and faster.

Just before he's about to enter heaven, my movements still and I push him down on the couch with me straddling his lap as his cock nudges my entrance. "I want to ride you."

Instead of answering, Dario reaches forward and grabs the belt he was just wearing that was thrown right beside us and wraps it around my throat, with a harsh yank of the belt he inches me closer and closer to him until our chests are pressed together. "I don't care how spoil you are, I don't take such orders from little girls with just a snap of her little finger."

His lips instantly lean forward, attaching to my neck, hungrily kissing every inch of skin that's visible and to his reach and it only makes me sob quietly before he's yanking on the belt again. "Ask nicer." his voice tones to a warning as he teases my lips. "Or else i'll stop right here and you finish yourself off."

I trail my fingers up his arms, across his shoulders, and into his soft locks. "Can I please ride you?"

His lips tug upwards in an amusing smirk and it only makes me wanna slap him right across the face, "Atta girl, much much better." he whispers back satisfied with my response.

With that his hand instantly lowers in-between us to grab ahold of his shaft, my eyes fly open while a soft moan leaves my throat as he teases my folds and entrance with the head of his cock, but only pulls away repeatedly and teasingly.

"Fuck I need a condom." he suddenly breathes out and I shake my head reassuring him."I'm on the pill don't worry." which only must've made him mad because in an instant he grips the belt again. "Ah, and why are you on the pill?"

"Irregular periods." he only hums at my response and the sound only sends chills down my spine.

Without so much of a warning, Dario coats his shaft with all of my pooling wetness in-between my folds before aligning his cock at my entrance, and slowly but painfully sliding all inches of him inside me. "Relax for me." his chilling voice tones to a whisper in the shell of my ear and begins bouncing me up and down his shaft. "There you go, you're loosening up baby." his praises and kisses all around my collarbone, to the bane of my neck.

Once he seems to sense, its becoming more pleasurable as I bounce, he lets go and tilts his head back as his plump lips part. "God you feel so fucking good." he mutters quietly with a throaty moan and with that, he raises his palm in the air and comes down slapping me right across my left ass cheek, as I hiss back he kneels my cheek afterwards with gentle care. "Ride me."

He laces both arms behind the back his head as he watches in-between us, his cock disappearing in and out while I bounce faster and harder on his shaft, "Like this?" I moan out quietly and I could practically see the desire pooling around his much darker eyes. "Just like that." he tells me while bitting down on his bottom lip and I only lean forward, taking his lips against mine in a slow, but deep kiss.

As I moan, Dario swallows them down while entering his tongue into my mouth, exploring and tasting me. I lift off his cock only to drop back down hard, the silence now being filled with the sounds of our skin clapping together while moans leave our lips. "Fuck, if you do that again i'll split you in two." he groans out.

My head tilts automatically back, as I bite painfully down on my bottom lip as he continues fucking me senseless and sending me into oblivion. "This feels so fucking please don't stop." I moan out louder with every thrust he's giving me.

His arms abruptly drop from my waist and he places them on my hips in a vice grip, lifting me just to drag me back down extremely hard and incredibly erotic.

Then suddenly and without a warning, he rips open the flimsy cheap tank top I am wearing, the gasp that leaves my throat only seem to arouse him more as his lips instantly attach to the hard nipple. "Did you really just rip my shirt."

Instead of answering, he continues sucking while kneeling the other breast in his hand thats until his lips leave momentarily to look up with a childish grin. "I'll buy you more piccola."

"You animal." I breathe out as his hips lift off the couch and begins thrusting faster in me. "You like it." he only breathes back with every thrust and pulls me closer to him, our chests practically were glued onto one another.

I hold him tightly and instantly dig my claws in his shoulders as my climax builds and I was close to fucking exploding any moment. "Shit shit." I choke out as his lips go right back to sucking on my nipple.

I run my fingers through his soft brown locks, grasping on the ends and yanking him, his head tilts back and I take the open opportunity to attach my lips on the bane of his neck, sucking and leaving a trail.

I suck on his salty pepper skin and even accidentally leaving a small purple mark on his neck, something about it alarmed me but I chose to ignore it instead I found it more erotic, as if i'm marking him mine.

"I'm gonna come." I moan out as I hold onto him tightly with every bounce and he only moans back in the shell of my ear. "Come all over my cock piccola. " with that I arch my back, my eyes painfully shut close and my body vibrates as I come hard and down all over his shaft, with a few more sloppy thrusts he comes in me.

He pulls out and my body falls forward against his, I dip and lean my head on his shoulder as he runs his fingers through my hair while we both try to catch our breath. "You were such a good girl." he praises against the shell of my ear.

Something about the way his hard sweaty body molding into my much smaller body made me wet again and aching for more. My hair is probably fucked up and my cheeks are probably flushed from the mind blowing orgasm he just gave me.

After catching my breath, I lean back and my eyes instantly lower to my aching, swollen pussy thats dripping and my breath hitches at the sight.

His brows only furrow but once he follows my eyes, desire pools around those dark orbs of his as he watches his come drip from my wetness. "Not so fast." he mutters still out of breath, my eyes squint in confusion but only widen once he raises two thick fingers and pushes his climax back inside me, "Thats better." he whispers before fingering me again. "Fuck." I manage to choke out.

"Are you okay piccola?" I softly moan as his fingers re-enter me, his fingers instantly coating with all my wetness pooling around my pussy before pulling them out and my only response is a lazily nod as my eyes hood with desire.

"Good because i'm not going easy on you little girl."

With that, he grips my hips with a hard yank and pulls us chest to chest, entering me again not allowing me a second to adjust to his painfully large size and begins bouncing me on his erection hard up and down.

"D-dario its to much f-fuck wait." I pant breathless and place both my arms on either side of his head, digging my claws in the furniture as hard as I can.

Dario only speeds up and lifts his hips upwards, thrusting and fucking me senseless as the sound of our skin, sticking and clapping fills the silence in the room. "No. You wanted this and now you are gonna take this fucking dick." his voice toning to a whisper in the shell of my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me in place.

I am completely and submissively surrendering my body to this man as he continues fucking me hard, and fast allowing him to take me in his way. "Fuck look at this sight baby." he groans and both our eyes lower to his cock disappearing in and out of me.

I am sucked out of my trance once he smacks my ass, then kneels the pain afterwards with gentle care while gripping both cheeks in his big hands. "This fucking ass." another smack "You don't know how hard it was to not touch it whenever I wanted piccola."

God his dirty talk was only turning me on even more. I plant both my hands on his bare chest and dig my nails into his skin, he lets out a deep groan and my hands disappear out of fear that I was hurting him.

But I didn't get to drop them completely down because he instantly grabs both my hands and places them on his chest again "Do it again Ariel." he manages to moan out.

I lower my gaze to his chest and do it again, this time I dig my claws in deeper drawing out blood and I watch him closely as he shuts his eyes and leans his head back groaning and moaning underneath me. "Fuckk yeah piccola"

He liked it.

He grabs a fistful of my locks and pulling me in closer, i felt his breath tickle my face as he spoke "Say my name again."

I whimper and moan "Dario." and he pushes himself deeper than I could have possibly ever imagined and he brings a hand down in-between us and circles my clit in a circular motion. "Say it the fuck again." he spits out harsher.

I moan louder with the amount of thrusts he's giving along with his fingers playing with my clit and i'm close so fucking close, I tilt my head back and bite down on blood. "Fuckk Dario, keep fucking me." I plead.

Once i've climaxed again, he pulls forward and gives me a harsh but slow kiss while swallowing the noises in his mouth and with one more thrust he finishes again inside me, then he softly nips at my neck rough almost in a sort of appreciation.

Our heavy breaths fills the silence meanwhile-our eyes stay glue to one another as I lean forward once more and connect our lips, I wanted more, so much more and he only seems to sense my need as he picks me up, making me instantly wrap my legs around his waist all while still kissing him deep and sloppy.

"Where are we going?" I suddenly ask out of breath in-between the kisses he was giving me, and he mumbles back. "Were going to my room piccola." I retreat my lips, and bury my face in the crook his neck, attacking my lips on the sensitive spot below his ear.

He walks up the steps and straight ahead to the last door on the right when he opens it, my eyes round and take in every single inch of the room, its darker compared to the penthouse itself, his bed, black with silk satins sheets with a beautiful gold bed-frame and black marble floors but I didn't get to get a real good look once he throws me on the bed gently.

As I land on the bed, I look up at the ceiling and a loud gasp leaves me throat at the sight in-front of me, my body tenses and my breath hitches at the mirror.

He had a mirror on the ceiling and it almost made me self conscious, my reflexes were telling me to cover up immediately but another part was awakening something deep inside of me and it only turns me on more.

He crawls back on top of me, pulling down half his body weight on me but not all so he wouldn't smuggle me, and goes right back to sucking and kissing the crook of my neck."Why do you have a mirror?" I whisper breathless and he only grins back as he looks up at the ceiling. "It came with the penthouse."

"And im really fucking glad I didn't get rid of it." He lowly whispers to himself almost as he stares through the mirror down at my naked body, my cheeks instantly heat up at the commentary and I look away shyly.

He tsks warningly in my ear and grips my chin back forcing my gaze back on the mirror above us. "Don't look away."

Then with that his hand lowers in-between us and touches my wet, slit running his fingers up and down, teasingly and taunting which was only driving me mad as soft moans leave my throat while he continues playing with me. "You make the most beautiful sounds." he groans as he hovers above me and slips his index finger inside of me while still playing with my bud. "They are only are driving me crazy."

As he forces my eyes on the ceiling he adds another finger, moving them in and out in a steady pace as my moans start increasing with every pump of his fingers. The view was undoubtedly erotic and I couldn't stop looking.

But as the pump of his fingers moved faster, his touch disappears and it only makes me sob like a child and I was getting ready to curse him out with the deny treatment I am receiving.

Instead he inches closer by pulling our chests together and angles his cock at my entrance, re-entering not giving me a second to adjust as he slips right back inside hard. "Why am I fucking you and not getting tired piccola?"

My ears tune out his question and instead return my eyes back on the ceiling, my eyes drop to his back muscles that only flexed with every thrust and to the snake tattoo that covers his entire back. "

"You filthy little girl, you like watching us?" he breathes in the shell of my ear as he hovers above me and his silver chain dangles in my face. "You like watching me fuck you?"

"I love it." I moan back. "More." with a growl he begins picking up the pace and fucking me senseless and only raises one of my legs up in the air and onto his shoulder, "Like that?"

I sob and moan back with a submissive nod. "Just like that O-oh yes."

From this angle it feels so good, so fucking good and below him I watch with desire pooling around my orbs the beautiful man tilt his head back while his lips part with a loud groan and moan. "Fuck Ariel, i'm gonna come." with that he throws my legs back down and lifts half my body off the bed making me arch my back like crazy while pounding in me.

With a few more thrusts his face scrunches up and comes hard while I climax all over his cock again, this now the third time he came in me.

He leans down and places a soft yet gentle kiss on my lips as his face softens the slightest bit while whispering against my lips. "Stay in here with me."

My lips part, "I-I do-" about to object his offer but before I can even finish my sentence his lips come back down, kissing and nipping my bottom lip in-between his teeth. "Stay," kiss "With," kiss "Me."

My lips purse but a giggle still manages out my throat and I nod back in response which only makes him grin with satisfaction.

After cleaning ourselves up, Dario hands me one of his white t-shirts and I quickly slip it on, the flimsy shirt fits more like a dress then a shirt compared to him but I liked it, a little way to much and I only liked smelling like him.

Dario had plenty of extra toothbrushes, apparently he was a major germ-phob when it came to toothbrushes, so he let me have one and I quickly brush my teeth.

When I came back out of the bathroom he was already laying down on the bed looking so fucking sexy, his once perfect hair was now messy and its all because of me, his lips swollen and plump from how much I nipped and kissed him, its like I claimed him.

He glances up from his phone and motions me to lay on the other side while dropping his phone down ok the nightstand and opening the sheets to let me slip in, as soon as I lay beneath the sheets, he instantly wraps a arm around my waist and shifts me closer to him.

My head falls and lays on his bare chest and I take the opportunity to trace his tattoos with a timid finger and he watches silently. "You're tattoos are beautiful."

He doesn't respond, in-fact he only runs his fingers through my hair and messages my scalp, which I only like as I hum quietly, allowing him to continue.

"You're beautiful." he responds back almost a few seconds later and I only tilt my head up to look at him, his eyes only soften with every little gentle touch he's giving me. "Ditto." I whisper back as my eyes flicker to his lips.

His eyes wander back and forth, its almost as if he's answering every single question beneath my eyes, and he only sighs, a little harsh but gentle."We'll talk about it in the morning piccola."

He didn't have to explain further more, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Us.

𓆩♡𓆪

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Kaira:Devil's choice(18+)โœ… ็”ฑ Zarah

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

66.4K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
2.2M 35.6K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
521K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...
2.4M 52K 42
Valeria Ramos has been dating her boyfriend Brandon Adams for quite a while now and it's finally time for the next step; meeting the parents. Even th...