Lovesick

Od Hisname_isjk

💞💞 Více

2/2

1/2

2.5K 62 2
Od Hisname_isjk

He sighs as he looks outside the window of his car. The media going crazily wild. His bodyguard opens the door of his car as he step outside. His security making the way for him as the reporters are throwing different nasty question towards him.

He made it in the big building heading towards his office.

He Sat in his chair throwing his head back signing with his eyes closed. "Fuck this shit" he sat straight turning on the television screen to turn to news channel. He knows this will ruin this mentle peace more but he does it anyway.

Is the heir of the Jeon industries failing to keep the legacy of his father? Is this the end of Jeon industries? Good morning I'm Kang y/n from news korea with the special report. As per the reports share of Jeon Industries went down this morning due to the lack of trust by investers.

Now the question is what will be the reaction of the board? Will Jeon Jungkook have to give up on his position as a CEO?

Stay tuned for the further updates.

"You speak alot baby I wonder how will you behave when I'll finally have you under me? Will you still be running that mouth or you'll be moaning? How cute isn't it? You know you are the reason I can't focus on work? Don't you think you should have agree to keep that mouth shut. Look what you did to me. I'm obsessed with you. That loose mouth I want to stuff it with my cock. Make you tremble under me. Ah I wanna hear your voice."

'Hello Kang Y/N speaking'

"Jeon Jungkook"

'As expected. I knew you'd call Mr.Jeon. If it's to offer the bribe again than don't even try or to threaten to kill me then know that I'm not afraid.'

"Not at all darling I just wanted to know why do you hate me so much?"

'I don't hate you it's my work to expose loopholes in the economy you know what's your work? To work hard for the country's economy you're a part of it. To work hard and be a ideal boss. To work hard because there are people who works for you who have a family to feed. I don't know if you ever noticed but that working class gets effected by your wrong decision while you can just go home eat a good meal and sleep.'

"Y/N is it the reason you rejected my marriage proposal?"

'Yes Mr. Jeon. I can not get married to a irresponsible man. You are not serious in your life you have not realise your responsibilities as a boss as a son or as a human how do you expect me to belive that you'll be a good husband?'

One years ago he wanted to marry you as he liked you he asked his parents to approach your family they did but you clearly rejected because you were already aware of what's going on in the company. How they had a huge loss which caused more than fifty employees to loss their Jobs and instead of looking after the matter he wanted to get married.

"What do you want me to do to make you come to me?"

'Jeon industries fell from top3 to top20 in last six months one year I'll give you one year to bring it back on the top. Make yourself realise that the business you run is the reason people working under you get fed realize your responsibilities as a human Jungkook I know you're not bad you just haven't realise your mistakes. Instead of bribing media find those people who lost their jobs because of your irrational decision a year ago. Find them, apologise they aren't privilege like you. I'll come to you when you'll realize your responsibilities I'll come on my own. Promise me you will not disappoint me or anyone that depends on you'

"I promise Y/N"

Few months later

"No we can not construct any building in that area their it's a residential area for fishermen and their families. We can not take their home"

He argued to One of his employee in the meeting room.

"Sir we can offer them money to move from that area"

He glared at him

"Right how much?? How much for a life time? You think the amount of money we will give them they can use it forever when we'll take the thing away from them that they get fed on. Is it easy?? How about I ask you to leave this area and live in jungles for some amount of money. Instead of being a airhead find the alternatives or you can resign. Meeting dismiss"

"Y/N he's really went off on that employee. He asked to find an alternative. He is really changing. Those fifty employees he checked the records and found them apologised publicly. And now he thinks before making any decision."

You friends who works under J.I tell you every detail what's going on inside the company.

"That's good"

"He looks tired though he works day and night. Before that he used to leave at sharp five no matter how much work is left. He have stopped taking long vacation as well. Don't you think you should go to him now. He needs you. You know first thing he do when he comes to office is to turn on the TV and switch to news korea to watch your special reports in the morning. That's so cute you know."

"I know Mia. I'm planing to pay him an visit soon"

"You should! Gosh give him a kiss or something for being good boy lol"

"Shut up Mia"

"Mr. Jeon! There is someone who wants to meet you"

Jungkook's assistant inform

"Do they have an appointment?"

"No sir you don't have any slot empty for next two months"

"You already know that I don't meet any one without appointment. Book them a slot after two months."

"Sir I don't think you would want them to wait till then"

"What do you mean?"

"Sir its Kang Y/N"

-------------------------------------------------

"Umm Hi" You wave your hand awkwardly

"Hi.." You both stare at each other in the hallway like two creeps

"What are you doing here?" Awkward! It's awkward talking to you in person.

"Can we like go inside your office to talk" You nervously ask while he scratch the back of his neck "Yeah I'm sorry I didn't ask you earlier.

You both walk in the office as he made you sit on the couch. "So what brings you here?"

"Didn't we agree that I'll come to you once you convince me you're changing." You smile opening your arm for him to hug you. He dramatically fell on his knees and hug you tightly and let out a sigh of relief.

"Im glad you came I needed this hug." He speak as you smile wider. "You deserve it Jungkook"

"Gosh you have no idea how much I wanted to hear this" He break the hug as you still have your arms around his neck. "Are you exhausted baby?" You ask while his eye widen in shock. "What? You don't want me to call you that? Don't you like me anymore?" You ask

"No baby I love you.... I love you more than I did before. Infact I want to be a good person for you. I think about others not because that's what I'm supposed to do but because that what you want me to do. I look after my employees not because I want to be an ideal boss but because I want to be a hero for you. I want to be a better person not because it gives me satisfaction but because you want me to be a good person. I'd do anything literally anything just to have you by my side in the end of the day. I want to be a good husband to you and a good Dad to the kids I'm going to father you." He never breaks the eye contact with you.

"Baby I know. I'll always be here for you. You're a good person a good son and you'll be good husband and a father." You kissed his cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as you nodded

He slowly leans in and kissed you softly. "Hmm at the end everything was worth."

You smiled "bring me out tonight we're dating until we get married okay?"

He nods "Yes tonight"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
38.5K 1.2K 10
Loving your finance's brother isn't that bad
6.2K 370 12
where jeongin works as a delivery coffee boy and sends to a customer who constantly needs coffee 24/7 mostly midnight | jeongin centric |
173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...