Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading

383 23 5
By kylianmbappe087

Wherever he has gone, he plays a very dangerous game with class.

At least he is anonymous. Everyone in our class knows who the masked man is, but no one from the other classes.
.
Kanzaki POV:
.
Ryūen's class has completely returned. Only Kaneda stayed.

And that should probably be the beginning of the end in our class, we trust every suspicious person.

Ichinose and Amikura have become completely dependent on Ayanokōji's decisions. I don't understand him either, somehow he is very suspicious I don't understand it, how much power does he have in his class?

Why doesn't anyone talk about him?

I approached Amikura and Ichinose again.

"Ichinose-san, can I ask you something? Ayanokōji... Do you have any kind of relationship with him?"

"Huh? Ayanokōji is really a nicer person, even though he may seem cold at first, you can always cooperate and talk with him. Mako-chan can also confirm it for you~"

"W-what?! Honami-chaaan..."

That is not a positive thing at all. I can't let a psychological dependency build up in this class. He is far too dangerous, we don't know anything about him at the moment, so he might be capable of something we have no idea about.

"What, it's true Mako! You have a crush on him! Make your move before Horikita or Kushida-san gets a hold of him!"

"Honami-chan! I admit that he's a nice boy, but to say that so loudly would be very stupid! Maybe he's somewhere in the forest and has to do something! What if he hears us!"

.
.
.

"It's not that bad, Amikura-san. I'm already taken, Ichinose, please don't force anyone to do that and lower your tone in the forest. I want to sleep here..."

All three froze. They looked up and saw me lying down.

I just caught them in a very uncomfortable situation.

Mako is about to die as red as she gets.Ichinose just can't believe how long I must have been listening and Kanzaki has somehow developed a hatred for me?

"A-Ayanokōji! Do you enjoy interfering in other people's conversations?!" (K)anzaki

"Huh? You can keep talking anyway, I'll just listen from now on if you want." (A)yanokōji

"Like that's better!" (K)

"So you want me to interfere after all? Make up your mind, please." (A)

He grinned. He clenched his fist and tried to control himself again.

Ichinose showed me a forced smile.

"When did you get here?" (I)chinose

"Uhhh since about an hour ago. But I have to go now anyway. I want to pay Class-A a visit too. Goodbye." (A)

I stood up and jumped down. I walked slowly but surely away from them. So that's what I think because I can still hear their footsteps after three minutes.

If you are going to follow me, at least do it well.

I walked along the path that eventually led me to a cave. Before that, I put on my mask so that if it came to violence, I could defend myself without showing myself.

When I stopped, the three who were following me also stopped. I went to the entrance of the cave, I also heard bushes moving, which means they were probably hiding.

A class-A guard was standing in front of a huge wall of fabric that did not allow heat and sunlight to pass through.

"No entry! Also, what's wrong with your appearance? Are you a student?"

"Hehe, come on! Can't I at least look around? Ohh ummm...Yeah I'm a student let's put it that way, but I just prefer to remain anonymous."

"Exit!"

Yahiko from class 1-A. The real leader of this class as they told me from the beginning.

"Nah, it's alright, I'll step in."

My childish voice irritated him, as did my actions.

Suddenly Katsuragi came out.

"Yahiko, did I give you permission to let visitors in?"

"U-Uh..."

"Who are you? Why are you wearing a mask and what are you doing here?"

"What would be the point of telling you who I am? That would be completely idiotic? Can I come in, please? Please!!!"

"Of course, but only if you can live with the consequences."

I could hear people coming out of the jungle from all sides. This army of puppets is supposed to stop me? Wow, they even have sticks!

"Katsuragi! Class-C has now returned in full!"

Hashimoto from Class-A, but from the opposing faction said it out loud. He wanted me to hear it.

"Wow! I can't believe it!"

My childish voice deactivated completely and I used my father's dark voice, which I can copy identically.

"It's just as I expected."

This voice made Yahiko sweat and Katsuragi took two steps back for safety.

"Katsuragi. This little army of yours is going to stop me? I'm not going to start a fight, but I'm not going to run away from one. May I enter or not?"

"Denied. Get out of here. Yahiko!"

Wow he even dared to send his little army after me.

I dodged everything and didn't try to counter anything either.

No one can defeat me here, I am a one-man-army.  I wonder what Amikura and Kanzaki must be thinking....
.
.
.
What?! What's wrong with that guy?! He's dodging everything, his personality change has frozen my soul. Holy shit.

Kanzaki-kun next to me looked on with wide eyes. Honami couldn't believe her own eyes.

That's supposed to be Kiyotaka? The guy I went on a date with?

That's what he does when he's bored? Fight a whole class?!

He never fought back, but his evasive skills told me that if he fought back, the fight would be won before he even started it.

"I think you realise that you have no chance with violence, even with this small superiority. As you requested, I will leave your territory. Perhaps I will return at night..."

He knew we were following him, so he went back into the bushes where we were hiding and took off his mask. Class-A disappeared back into hiding.

"Did you enjoy it Ayanokōji?" (K)

"Absolutely! You should try it sometime Kanzaki!" (A)

"Why so forceful all of a sudden? What was that personality change earlier? Take off your mask and talk to us about what you're actually like." (K)

Kanzaki wanted to see his true personality too.

Kiyotaka's eyes became sharper, darker. His smile, which was probably forced, disappeared completely.

"What do you mean?" (A)

That's what he meant, that dark voice. Being aggressive and maintaining dominance in a conversation is not really his type.

But...he did say he was taken...but with whom?! Does this girl know about his second persona?

"Ayanokōji, I'm giving you an ultimatum here and now. You are not allowed to have any contact with our classmates when a special exam is coming up. Otherwise, we will break off all relations with your class." (K)

Honami stayed completely out of it because she does not want to talk to people who are very aggressive.

"Then...I guess I'll leave this area. Besides, one word about today's events and I'll dismantle your class single-handedly. Even the smallest detail that is lost about me will be punished. But don't worry, I'll stay neutral I guess." (A)

Single-handedly?

I want to see it, not because I hate my class or anything, but because I find him even more interesting than usual.

He stood up and left the area as I said. Honami was breathing normally again. Kanzaki began to sweat.

"A nice person, you said Ichinose?"

"How was I supposed to know he was like that! Is it my fault now?"

.
.
.
"Hey guys, I'm back. I did some exploring around the area if it's not a problem!"

Wherever he was, I can already feel the trouble he's going to bring us....

"Kiyotaka...where were you exactly?"

"Uhmmm..At class A and B. They seem to be approaching this special exam the same way we are."

As if he could control himself when he has a mask and endless room to manoeuvre...

"Ayanokōji-kun! Uhh, congratulations on your happy relationship with Horikita-san."

Disgusting. Please take off that persona, you disgust me. Also, please keep your distance from him.

"Um...thanks?"

Why is he confused and so different? Did something happen ha?

"Uhh Kushida, who told you about this anyway?"

Oh you...

"Wasn't that clear from the beginning? Oh, and about earlier... Let's put it this way, you two have all but confirmed that it's true today. Am I lying, Ayanokōji?"

"Calling people liars is wrong for me. Because you are only presenting a hyptothetical possibility. To say that you are lying would be wrong of me, because I would be denying the chance that I am in a relationship with Horikita."

"That...No one here understands that...Would you maybe try to make it a little more straightforward?"

"You're not lying Kushida. That's all I'm going to say."

Wow a dry answer. As long as he won't openly admit it, I mustn't either.

Kushida looked at me. The look wants to ask me if he is serious. I just nodded and she understood what I was trying to do all the time.

Make it fucking public. Now or never.

"Suzune, can you get some rest? You still seem overheated, I'm seriously worried about your health. Since I'm in a relationship with you, I'm ordering you to."

"He confirmed it! The wait is over!" Ike yelled out for everyone here to hear.

In a sillier alternative, Kiyotaka couldn't have released it. But at least he did it.

"I-Ike! Ayanokōji has won every bet! I can't believe it! He really did get together with Horikitan-chan like he predicted he would!"

"Yamauchi, what did Kiyotaka predict you guys would do? Could you please explain it more precisely?"

"Haruki! Don't blab too much! The boy must be suffering now because of you!" Sudō himself knew how stupid it was to say it while I and he were still present.

"Kiyotaka, since he won't explain it to me, do you have the time to explain it?"

"Nah, I have somewhere to be. Ike will be able to explain it to you, he knows it best."

What?!
.
.
.
I really don't feel like explaining something that Ike blurted out. Why did he tell the whole class about the boys' bet that no one was supposed to know about?

Suzune smiled, not a normal smile, but a sadistic smile.

I think sleeping on the hammock wouldn't be so bad today.

"I'm going to look for fruit and stuff with Hirata or something."

Hirata looked at me very confused at first, but then he understood my situation.

I went to Hirata and we both set off deeper into the forest.

"Lucky Ayanokōji, I would say. You have a very very aggressive girlfriend I would say aswell."

"You can say that again, she doesn't seem too happy about this bet."

*flashback

>Boys ! How about if every single one of them includes a girl they find attractive and could imagine something with in a bet? The first one to make his girl his girlfriend wins!< Sotumura

I have a very very weird feeling about the bet.... But... Actually, I should win...

>What does the winner get?< Miyachi

>How about 3500 points from each boy in the class?< Ike

>Well, I'll go in with a lower risk. Haruka Hasebe would be my best bet. I bet I could get into a relationship with her.< Miyachi.

Akito likes to do risky things, but here I think it's actually a very likely win for him.

>I would start something with Onodera. She's very athletic...< Sudō

>I'll take a low risk with Kushida-chan!< Ike.

Wow so he's as stupid as he's ever been. He would have equally high chances with Chabashira. So 0%.

>Airi Sakura! The thighs are divine!< Yamauchi.

Wow, so more and more seem to be joining in...

>Inogashira< Professor Sotomura

>Aight. Matsushita would be something for me I would think.< Yukimura.

Even Yukimura agreed to the bet...

Well then.

>Horikita Suzune. I raise the entry to 5500 points.< You.

>Dude! But of course, I think everyone will join in since she has no interest in you anyway.< Yamauchi.

>We'll see. Yamauchi if you are so sure then raise your own entry to 8,000 points when I win.< You.

>Of course ! You don't stand a chance anyway.< Yamauchi.

Let's see it.

I doubt whether I have a chance.

It is only the third day of school, but she is a part of my future, around which I will build.

*End of flashback*

"Ayanokōji, congratulations on winning the bet, I'd say. I'm sure you've had something going for a while. But... Was it before mine and Kei's relationship?"

"Yes it was. So, I don't know when your relationship started, but I would say it didn't took long with me and her. And now...now we've  been together a bit longer."

"Congrats. Uhh but one question. Why hide it that long in the first place? I cannot recall a reason for you hiding relationships."

"Uhm...Well, I am not the person which would like to attract too much attention and all. She also didn't want to reveal it this early on the stage. I am sorry if this may cause concerns and problems in the class." I've answered to his question.

It may be true and logical for me to just reveal it the week we got together. But there are two risks: People may dislike it and think it is fake. And then there is a high chance of a breakup in the first two months.

"Well but the relationship wouldn't cause you too much trouble. I do not want to attack you or Horikita-san, but you two don't seem very popular to make this a troublesome topic."

"Hirata, it may be like that, but I want to avoid every possible way of attention. Attention isn't something good to attract. You are seeming to easily get over with the attention which you receive, but trust me, I won't."

"Hehe, you are right. But weren't you about to get in a relationship with Amikura outta Class-B? She is a close friend of Kei, means I got to know her. She seems interested in you."

Ohhh right...About that...Nah Amikura may be completly independent, but now she knows my full personality, which is no good.

"Well 'bout dat... How should I say... Class-B declared war on me alone? Well they for some reason dislike me. Maybe because of the Amikura topic, like I ghosted her for Suzune. Well all of them broke the relations which they maintained to me."

"Ahh...Understandable...Wait what?! They declared war on you?"

"Don't misunderstand it, they just don't like me very well. But I forgot to tell you, wanna visit their camp with me? Ichinose isn't that bad to be honest. Maybe we should take Suzune with us!"

I changed my expression slightly, not too much since I am avoiding for him to notice.

"Uh yeah sure, to be honest they invited me I've heard."

"Then it is settled! Let's head back and get Kushida and Suzune with us."

He nodded in agreement and picked these two girls up.

Suzune walked on my left using my arm as a walk assistance.

As we reached Class-Bs camp, I winked to Kanzaki as a provocation.

"W-Welcome everyone and Ayanokōji!" (Ichinose)

[A/N today is a Milan game, means I am quite excited and decided to post this chapter. See u next week lol?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
79.1K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
1.4K 96 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokōji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...
117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...