F1 Group Chat

By f1_and_books

Seb created a group with all the drivers. Is was a good idea or a bad one? More

About
1. Group
2. Seb is mad
3. Chaos
4. What the sheep beep
5. Max is jealous
6. Private chat
7. Charles is in love with Max
8. Jesus
9. Arthur&Pierre
10. Break up
11. Date?
12. Lestappen?
13. Race week
14. The legend came back
15. Rumors and chaos
16.Bad news
17.Sorry
18. Arthur. Again.
19. What?
20. I really don't know
21. Arturo and Charlie
22. School
23. Another bromance
24. Just a normal day
25. Race
26. Lestappen
27. Cheating or no?
28. Cheating or no ? 2
30. Drama and depression (it's not about Ferrari)
31. Lando.. LANDO!
32. Media
33. Charles..
34. Atfer race
35. Happy birthday
36. MAX
37. Date date date date
38. Toto Wolff
39. Back again
40. Barcelona
41. Barcelona 2
42. Insta story
43. Toto vs Christian? Toto AND Christian.
44. Fucking Harry Potter
45. Jos, the idiot
46. France, but not in the city of love
47. Rumors
48. Monaco day 1
49. Monaco Day 2
50. Monaco Day 3
51. Monaco week- Seb
52. Stupid stupid stupid
53. (S)pain.
54. Love?
55. We're back
56.We're back. Really really back
57. Quit F1??
something?
love y'all

29. Some action

2.1K 47 127
By f1_and_books

I'm in the airport and I'm just looking at Arthur who's smiling at his phone. I'm waiting for Max. We already lost our flight.

I'm so so nervous. I'm not mad at him. Absolutely not, but something inside me feels really bad. It's hurting me. I think what hurts me the worst is that he has to go through this with his own father

I get a message and I hope it's Max. It's not

Petit diable ❤️: Where's your bf?

Me: In his way to me. Why? Did something happened?

Petit diable ❤️: YES

Petit diable ❤️: He was supposed to pick me 15 minutes ago!!!

Me: You're coming???? OMGGGG

Me: Arthur knows?

Petit diable ❤️: yes. NO.

Petit diable ❤️: But your bf is a dickhead. And he doesn't respond🙄

Me: Do you need me to come and pick you up?

Petit diable ❤️: Not. I am able to get to an airport, thank you. ❤️ But my father allowed me to come only on the condition that I would always be around Max

Me: I feel like something more than that. What happened?

Petit diable ❤️: Don't tell anyone about that, okay? I'm feeling disappointed on myself. So bad. I only got 60/100 at the geography exam.. I deserved much more, but the teacher was not in my favor today. It wasn't even an exam. But yeah

Me: 60/100? That's not too bad, Ana. I mean, it's geography. Your teacher is extraordinarily exaggerated

Me: But you deserved more, that's for sure.

Petit diable ❤️: Yeah, not too bad. That's not enough for me. Anyway. Talk with Max, Charles. You know why he did that. We all know.

Me: I will. But I'm here if you want to talk about you, Ana. Always. I know Max is your bestie, but I love you too.  ❤️

Petit diable ❤️: Warning! Do not say that when Danny and Lando can hear!!!  I love you too, Charles! ❤️ And your my bestie's bf so you're my bestfriend too 🫡

Me: Be careful ‼️

Petit diable ❤️: I'm with Carlando in the car. They are cute, but too cute sometimes. If I survive this, then I'm good.

Me: 😂😂🥲😂😂

- How are you, Arthur?

  I ask him because he doesn't smile anymore. And I want him to be happy. After our dad passed away, our life changed. A lot. In a bad way because of course.Our dad. But in a good way after we accepted his death. I always had a good relationship with my brothers , but after that.. everything between us became more close. In special with Arthur. We don't have that much time together, but we're always there for each other. He's always at my races and I go at his races when I can. But I kinda became his brother- dad. I let him have his way in F2 and F1. Because he'll be in F1 for sure. But when it's comes to his personal life? I kinda know everything. Like he's known everything about me. We talk about everything. And sometimes I'm his brother, sometimes I'm his father.

- Yes, I am. But why do you speak with me in english right now?

I'm looking at him in shock. I don't know. Maybe because I talked with Ana before. When we are alone, without cameras, people or anything else. We always speak in french.

-Stupid, says and laughs.

Something caught his attention and he starts laughing louder.

- I'll go get some food. Do you want anything?

- I don't think so. Thank you.

He leaves and Max appears immediately. He's breathing a little hard, as if he ran to me. We can't touch each other now. Not even a little hug or something. The internet will go crazy.

-Hi!

-Hi!

-Charles. I'm so sorry! Really. I was a idiot for not telling you. Sorry! Please forgive me!

-It's okay, Max. We'll talk in the airplane, alright? I'm not mad at you. We're good, but we still need to talk.

- I wanna kiss you so bad right now.

-Me too. But we can't. Not now and not like that.

-  Oh shit! Shit! Shit!

Now he scares me.

- What happened? Max?

- I forgot Ana! Fuck! We need to get her. I need to go back. Fuck!

I wanna laugh in his face, but at the same time I want to slap that beautiful face.

- She's on her way, mon amour. She's with Carlos and Lando.

-Thank God! Her dad will kill me if he finds out. I can't wait to be in my jet with you and talk about all this shit. And then kiss you. Fuck! I really want to kiss you

I wanna kiss him too. So bad it's hurts. But we can't. I'm scared about Jos murder him if we go public.

- Me too. But I have a question.

- Ask me, schatje.

- I saw her very often in the RB garage. Last season much more often than usual. Her last name is not Horner. So who is she? Don't get me wrong, I love that girl. But I still don't know who she is.

- Tell your boyfriend who am I, Maxie. You dickhead.

She laughs when she said that. He leaves the two lover boys a little behind and hugs us both at the same time. Now I can touch Max. I missed him. I missed Ana too.

- Thank me with a good seat on the plane for giving you the opportunity to hug each other now.

The smile can be seen in her eyes. God! She is so full of life. She makes me smile just by her presence.

- I'm so sorry! I didn't-

-It's okay, Max. I know what happened. It's all good. Where's Arthur?

- You?? Oh fuck!

- I think we found Arthur, Lando laughs.

Ana goes and hugs Arthur, and his  smile returns immediately. I can get why he likes her. He kiss her. On the forehead...

I also greet Carlos and Lando, then Max directs us to his jet which has already been prepared.

On the plane, Lando sits with Carlos. Ana with Arthur. And of course, me and Max. After only a few minutes, Lando falls asleep on Carlos, and he listens music and takes pictures of him.

Arthur also immediately falls asleep with his head on Ana's legs. He is very tired because he stayed up for me. But it still shocks me that he manages to fall asleep with his head on her legs. Arthur can't sleep on anyone with whom he did not spend much time together. Even so, it was very difficult for him to fall asleep next to his ex-girlfriend. He always told me that something in him kept him awake when he's with her.

Ana puts on her headphones and starts working on something. I think she's studying for an exam.

Since everyone is doing something else, I take advantage of the moment and kiss Max. He kiss me back. I'm feeling home now. The things that I feel right now. God!

- I'm sorry! he says again.

- It's okay, Max. Just tell me what happened. Are you alright?

- Me? Yea. Totally. My father threatened me that he will make your life an ordeal. That it will remove you from Ferrari and anything related to F1. I was scared, Charles. I didn't want you to suffer because of me. Supposedly I hurt you just as bad. It's not an excuse, but I'm trying to protect you. My father is able to do what he promises.

- I'm sorry for you, Max! That's really fucked up

-Don't be, schatje. Don't be.

He smiles sadly at me. I take his face in my hands and start kissing all over his face.He laughs and looks at me as if I were some kind of miracle. I like that. I like the way he looks at me. Like I'm the only person in the world. I want to be his person. And I'll not let his dad to spoil this.

- But the guys were in a mission. Seb, Kimi, Arthur, Danny, Nando, Carlos, Mick, Lewis, George, Alex, K-mag, Nico H, Pierre, Yuki, Lando, all of them. They all went to Jos and were very violent verbally. Kimi was violent physically too. For this reason Jos withdrew. Remind me to buy dad ice cream when we get back, alright?

I kiss him in response. My fear of planes, flying and turbulence no longer exists now that I am with him. I fall asleep while playing with his watch.

*****

When we arrived in Miami, everything changed. Everything was much more relaxing. We immediately had dinner. Pierre and Yuki joined us. Pierre already stole Arthur's role of Cupid.

We immediately entered the simulators, while Ana messed around in the RB garage.

Ana was invited to the F1 and F2 conferences. That's how I found out that her father has an important role in F1. I still don't know what role. She has a great time. Especially at the press conference for F2. She quickly became friends with all the drivers.

And the people is already starting to ship her with Arthur. But that's because they was very close. And Arthur has always looked at her with love.

Then we made a stream on Lando's channel where Ana taught us her noddles recipe. We had a good time together. We all laughed and danced.

In that stream Arthur danced especially with Ana, so the comments about them became more frequent. Everyone went crazy when Arthur put his hand on her waist for a few seconds.

It was all a lot of fun. All the drivers laughed and always had smiles on their faces.

The race is over and it was pretty good. I was on the podium again. Ferrari is starting to get back to normal. I have to thank Fred. But we still have a lot to recover.

The funniest moment for me was when Ana rolled her eyes over 50 times an hour every time an influencer who has nothing to do with F1 spoke. Max followed suit several times.

All in all, it was a good weekend. I feel more than good that I was able to spend time with Max.

Arthur had a good weekend too. Podiums and Ana. To tell that he was happy isn't enough.

But I have a bad feeling.

Hey hey hey! I know the Miami race didn't happened yet.
Did I manifest in this chapter? Yes, yes I did. I really hope he get a podium this weekend too.

How are you? I hope all of you are doing good.

I just wanted to say that it's okay to have bad days. That doesn't make you any less better or anything. You are a human. It's alright. We all have them.

Enjoy this life. It's the only one you know. And dream big. I know it's sound like a cliche, but it's true. Set yourself some goals. Do what makes you happy.

Don't think about others. Be better than you. Be in a competition with yourself. It's just you at the end. You and you and yourself. Treat you like you treat others people whom you love.

I'm here if anyone needs to talk. Always.

Sorry if there's mistakes!

Love y'all 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 324 19
this group chat will include- current drivers + reserve and retired ones BXB (pretending that the grids partners don't exist) ships will be revealed...
124K 2.9K 63
Nobody knows why Sebastian thought it'd be a great idea to create a new group chat with various drivers. But after Max starts to be active and annoyi...
21K 519 29
My lovely Stroopwafels, it's time for a new group chat. As you can see it's a 2016 edition. So, 7 years ago. The good old times eh? 🥹 BoyxBoy Dri...
124K 2.7K 51
- Mick Schumacher thought it would be a good idea to have all of the drivers (+Kimi) in a group chat. Sometimes it can be a little dramatic and chaot...