CAUGHT UP BXB

By Cherry387

Jaylen Soo and his mom (Lily Soo) move in with his stepbrother and stepfather. It's difficult for him to get... More

Cast
Acquainted
Unrelated
Focus
Cool
Bored
Horndog
Trust
Liar
Look At Me
Talk To Me
Need
The Fuck?
Conceited
Explain
Friends...?
Toxic
Girlfriend?
No Way
I know
Thorns
Oh Shit
We
You
Awkward
Love
Doubt Me
Promise
*4th of July Special*
Really?
Luv
This is 'See you later.'
And this is 'Goodbye.'

What You Want

2.2K 86 44
By Cherry387

you'll know when to play tha song 😛
———————-

Jaylen (Jay) Soo
POV:

"What do you want me to do, Jay?" Kyah practically shouted as she followed me around.
I wasn't upset with Kyah. More like I was hurt and bothered that she left me at a party she wanted to go to. I've been ignoring her recently.
Thanksgiving break was finally over.

Kavari would go back to his clique of loud basketball boys and I'd go back to mine.

The skinny tracks kids who never missed leg day.

Honestly, I enjoyed us being together. Most
of our conversations were dumb, and stupid.

But I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed him.

Speaking of Kavari, he'd been busier than ever now. He decided to start going to open gyms to improve in basketball.
Meaning he'd be gone more than ever. We've both been busy, no time to talk and no time to hangout.
We'd only talk in the morning, during the one class we had, or after school. It wasn't enough for me. I wanted more.

"Are you even listening?" Oh, right.
Kyah. I let out a sigh.
Arguing with people was never my thing.
Either I cared or I didn't, and right now, I don't give a flying fuck.
"No, I'm not." I say with a shrug. What does she expect me to say? She's the one who left me.
"You left me at a fucking party I didn't even want to go to. Not only did you leave, you didn't tell me until after we both left. You want to know what you can do? Leave me the fuck alone."
Kyah looked shocked. A little uncomfortable too.

She sighs heavily.
"Fuck you."

I expected that.

I probably could've worded that what I said in a different way. She deserved it though. I don't care if I need to hang out by myself, or even be a loner. I'd rather be alone than hang out people who aren't true friends.

I needed a hug from Kavari right about now.

That's all I wanted.

A hug from Vari.

———————————

I plopped on my bed exhausted. Track practice has been kicking my ass.

I hate school.

It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's draining.

Kyah made sure to give me every dirty look possible throughout the day. She has no right to be upset. She left me. What if I got black out drunk? What then?

Exactly.

A knock on my door is heard knocking me out my thoughts. I sit up on my bed rubbing my eyes.
"Yeah?" I say. I was shocked to see it was my mom opening the door. I don't know who else I expected. Kavari drops me off at home just to go back to a gym in the city.

"I wanted to talk to you." She says entering my room.

Oh great. Now she wants to talk. I'm too tired and too fed up to even speak to her.
"Mom, I'm pretty tired right now."
The only person I have energy for is Vari.

"Jaylen. Is there anything you want to tell me? I know we've been bumpy lately but, I love you. You can tell me anything."
Woah.
My heart drops and stomach turn at her words.
"I love you too?" It was more of a question than an actual statement.
I haven't done anything I'm not supposed to.
Well besides fall for my stepbrother.
But, we're careful. There's no way she knows anything.

"I don't want you to hate me. You can tell me anything, Jiang."

My blood runs cold hearing my Chinese name for the first time in, forever.
"Ok.. Did I do something?" I ask now skeptical.

My mom lets out a sigh giving me a smile.
"No no, I just.. I want you to trust me. Ok?"
Now I'm weirded out.

"Uh yeah."
Uh no.

"Okay, I'll go now. Dinner will be ready soon." With that she leaves my room.

She's being weird. I liked it better when she didn't talk to me at all...
———-

"How was training?" I ask Kavari as he puts on clean basketball shorts. We're in his room, still waiting on dinner to be finished.
His body is still somewhat damp from the shower he just took. I stare at his abs shamelessly.
I sit on his bed as he tries to find an outfit to wear for tomorrow.
"It was chill. I'm sore as fuck though. Think Ima start taking ice baths." He says with a groan.

"How was your day, Jaylen?"
Exhausting.

"It was ok. I told Kyah how I felt and after that everything was just pure chaos. It's like she wants me to hate her." I say with a sigh. Kavari looks at me with a somewhat empathetic look. He grabs my arm yanking me into a hug.

This is what I needed.

"You tell her weird ass off?" He asks rubbing his hand up and down my back soothingly.

"I told her to leave me the fuck alone." I say as we pull apart from the warm embrace. Kavari grabs my face giving me quick pecks. He stares into my eyes forcing his tongue into my mouth.

"Oh you did more than tell her off. You embarrassed her." He says with a low chuckle pulling away.

My face is warm.

I didn't mean to embarrass Kyah. The way I feel is how I feel. That's the raw truth. Honesty is the best policy. She asked what she could do and I told her.

"Yeah well, it was deserved." I say mumbling as Kavari bites his bottom lip.

"Speak up. I can't hear when you mumble."
I playfully roll my eyes.
"Roll em again, I can do something to keep them there."
Kavari grabs my length through my gray sweatpants causing me to moan out.
I bring my hand to my mouth quickly.

"Nah, let me hear you. You want me to slop you up, baby?"

Fuck. He knows I like it when he's like this.

I simply nod.
"Tell me what you want. Whatever you want is what you'll get. Let me spoil you. You want me to give you head?" Kavari massages my length in a circular motion. I let out a moan leaning my head back.

"Y-yeah."

"Lay down on the bed, baby."

"F-fuck Junior- Wait!" I whisper out. Kavari grips my thighs tightly as they grip his face. He devours my meat in his mouth making me feel hot and bothered.
"Y-you feel so good- F-fuck!" I grab onto his head. I don't push him down or pull him up, I just keep it there.

"What you want?" Kavari asks as he looks up at me. He plays with me in his hands as spit and precum drip down his chin.

He looks so sexy.

"I want you~" I say with a whine. 

"One day I'm gon fuck you right here on this bed." I moan out at the thought of Kavari ramming himself into me over and over again. The thought of him taking me and my virginity make my knees buckle.
He takes me back into his mouth twirling his tongue over the tip.

"I'm gonna c-cum~" Kavari grabs my phone off the dresser without looking.
He first records himself kitty licking my tip and then to me squirming around.

That's definitely going in 'my eyes only'.

"Cum for me." He says.

And I do.

I cum with a loud moan gripping the sheets underneath me.

Hopefully our parents didn't hear that.

Kavari continues recording. He grabs my neck bringing me up from the freakiest kiss we've ever had.

"I want this video. Send it to me. You hear me?
He says in a low tone.

I'm too overstimulated to respond. I let out a low hum taking his tongue back into my mouth.

I want Kavari more than ever.
—————-

What you looking for we got what you looking for 😝!! If there's any typos please feel free to lmk. I gave y'all a little smut 😏 They ain't go all the way YET. Anyways Sorry I've been taking 4ever with updating.. Life's a mess and so am I...
Xoxo
Cherry 🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

No Homo By ♡

Teen Fiction

393K 18.1K 36
when Jaylen Park and Cassian Bergman cross the fine line between rivals and lovers they have to reevaluate everything they have ever known because st...
20.9K 1.5K 25
[BXB] Archie Holland and Brooks Dawson decide to take a third and final shot at love. ☆☆☆ Brooks Dawson is falling apart. His mom's behavior is spira...
1.9K 92 27
[COMPLETE] Kyran Lee finds the boy who frequents the McDonalds restaurant he works at on Main Street pretty cute. To put it simply, two high school b...
34.7K 1.3K 46
What starts of as a simple crush on a enemy turns into Jaylen's complicated love story, a love story unlike any of the ones he's read before. Jaylen...