๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Von ItzLunaraLynx

Luna Amemiya, the ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of... Mehr

๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ: ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ถ...
๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ โœถ
๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—”: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ˜†

3.8K 134 9
Von ItzLunaraLynx

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

I had thought that when a person like me died they would go to hell...

But...

When I awoke, I was in heaven.

This is how I am now.

Then Ai lifted him up and said happily, "You're such a good boy, Aquamarine~"

In any case, I'd been given quite a name.

命名 星野 愛久愛海 / Name: Aquamarine Hoshino

Now, I'm living as the son of idol Ai Hoshino. I'm at a loss as for why, though.

I mean, it took me quite some time to accept the reality of the situation. Was I reborn? Well, maybe "reincarnated" is the more modern way of putting it?

Why do I still have memories from my previous life? What principle could be at work? Though I may not look it. I'm still something of a doctor. I intend to eventually uncover the mechanism behind this.

Ai gently set Aqua down on her lap next to one of his sleeping sisters and smiled.

But... for now, I want to enjoy this life as a baby to the fullest. This environment where my favorite idol is doing her darnedest to pamper me... deeply touches the heart of the tired working adult inside me.

"Wapapuu..." he babbled incoherently.

Beside him, his sister twitched and woke up, revealing a bright pair of dark purple, starry eyes.

命名 • 星野 夏月 / Name: Luna Hoshino

Luna looked more like Ai than Aqua or their other sister, with both eyes having the six-pointed star and her hair color being the same as Ai's.

Then, from the wooden crib near the couch came a wail. Ai noticed and quickly strapped Aqua to a green sling hanging from her body. She picked up Luna with one arm, then she made her way over to the crib.

"Coming!" she called.

Oh, and of course, there's one more person who lives with us.

"Now what's the matter, Ruby?" Ai asked as she scooped her up with her only free arm left.

Ruby Hoshino; the girl who was born as our triplet.

命名 • 星野 瑠美衣 / Name: Ruby Hoshino

Aqua gave Ruby a hard look while Luna blinked and stared at the two of them curiously.

Ruby started to fuss again, and Ai said, "What's wrong, Aqua?"

Luna immediately thought, Mama Ai... that's Ruby...

"That's Ruby, ya know?" a man with blonde hair and sunglasses said as he walked into the room with another woman. "And you call yourself a mother?"

"I've always been bad at remembering names and faces, so I can't help it," Ai said before turning to the three babies in her hands. "Pretty gross, huh? Japanese men have these illusions about how mothers should be."

"Don't get all international on me when you don't even have a passport!" the man said. "Besides, you said you won't go on location overseas, right?!"

"But, you know, I'm able to remember the names of people I think are talented, President Satou," Ai said, turning to look at him.

"Close... My name is Saitou, you damn idol," he said darkly (and rather rudely), his eyebrow twitching.

Strawberry Productions, Inc. / President Ichigo Saitou

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Some minutes later...

"Anyway... as of today, Ai returns to being an idol!" Saitou said as he slammed a hand against the white board.

Luna stared at it and read it over.

Next to a poorly drawn strawberry were the words "Strawberry Productions Meeting". Under it were bullet points for "Ai's comeback" and "Dealing with the kids".

"We're gonna discuss your activities going forward," Saitou explained. "The first step of your comeback is a music program tonight. It'll be broadcast live, but you're up for it, right?"

"Of course!"

"While you're working, my wife will look after your children," Saitou continued.

"I see..." said the woman standing to the side. Luna noted she seemed rather upset at that.

Strawberry Productions, Inc. / Miyako Saitou

"Your wife is pretty young, huh?" Ai asked, looking between the two of them. "The other members are super turned off by the way you favor young girls."

Miyako narrowed her eyes slightly as Saitou said, "That's news to me. I'll be more careful."

After a bit, Ai asked, "Is it a problem if I bring my kids to the studio?"

"Of course it's a problem!" Saitou yelled immediately.

"Now listen here!" he said, pointing a finger at Ai and the three kids seated on her lap. "If word gets out that a idol like you became a mother of three at 16, you can kiss your idol career goodbye! I'll come under fire as the one responsible for supervising you, and my agency will be finished! The whole lot of us will be going straight to hell!"

Then he added, "And no bringing the kids shopping or to do paperwork at gov offices either! If you have a truly pressing emergency, you're to head out under the guise that you are watching our kids for us."

"Aw, come on!" Ai said as she turned to Aqua and Luna. "What a pain, huh, Ruby? Luna?"

"That's Aqua," Saitou said despairingly, indicating the baby that she was patting on the head. "At least you're not getting Luna's name wrong."

A look of what seemed like sadness seemed to pass through Ai's eyes but it quickly faded as she started laughing lightly.

So, she does actually miss me? Does she know that I... died..? Luna wondered. But all things said, she is rather reckless in this situation-

As a mother, I suppose Ai could be considered rather hopeless, Aqua thought as Miyako lifted Ruby up from Ai's arm. But, the president and his wife considerately cover for her. So, things may work out, after all.

"The rehearsal starts soon. Let's move out," Saitou told Ai after he erased the white board.

"Okay!" Ai said as she got up with Luna and Aqua in her arms. But then she tripped due to the weight of both of them, causing Aqua to accidentally pull down her shirt, exposing part of her chest.

"Whoops!" Ai said.

Dutifully, Luna immediately squeezed her eyes shut and turned away. Aqua, who was panicked and blindly embarrassed, slowly re-covered the exposed part of Ai's chest.

"That was a close call! I almost flashed my boobs at you, President," Ai said with a calm smile while Aqua and Luna continued to sweat bullets nervously.

"Well, keep 'em covered when you're outside," Saitou said blankly.

Nope, she's hopeless after all! Aqua and Luna both thought simultaneously. This girl's so reckless!

╚═══════*.·:·.★✦★・:・:*══════╝

February 4th, 2024: Luna's kanji name was changed from 瑠夏 to 夏月, nothing major (except maybe the meaning)!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

140K 4.4K 22
"I hope you live a happy life, my lil star" "I'll promise to make it easier for you. So just rely on me." "Nee-chan is always here for you. Don't w...
45.5K 2.9K 52
... '' sincerity is the openness of the heart, not many can embody เฟเพ‚ โžต In which ; Kiyoshi Fuji, the main model of Fuji Productions, goes to Yotou...
1.5K 75 16
What if Aqua gets himself an enemy? What will thy do? Will they know about his revenge plan? Will they stop him? Or will they maybe change him? Lo an...