Cat Service

Por 1xjackx1

This is the story of you being by yourself and a mysterious dragon save you from being abducted in the auctio... Más

Ragnar's House
A/N
Sigurd Lust 🍋
Shiro First Day. Sigurd and Rein Part 1
A/N 2
Sigurd and Rein Part 1.5. Corruption. Bedtime
1st week
Short Trivia 🐾
Weekend Confession
Bathub 🔞 🍋
Update 2.0
final update

First Time in the City

376 4 8
Por 1xjackx1

Name: Shiro (this is you)

Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 150 cm
Personality: kind, shy, timid, respectful, and submissive.

You are riding the bus going into the city for the first time. You are just wearing an oversize white T-shirt and a small bag. You decided to go into the city at the age of 18 to help yourself and to earn money so that you could live the life you were dreaming of. Once the bus arrives in the city, you get off, and the first thing you notice is the big or tall building, a lot of people, cars everywhere, and everything being very busy. You wander around the city and are amazed by the things that are new to you. While you are looking, there are three beasts that are looking at you.

??1: Look at that kid; he seems like he is new in the city.

??2: hmm... I'm not gonna lie, he is cute.

??3: Let's get him... I'm sure we're going to earn a lot of money from him by selling him in the auction.

While you are looking at the things you like in the window, you feel someone poking at your back. You saw three beasts wearing dark hoods.

??2: Do you want that?

Shiro: yup! But I don't have money, though. I need to work and earn money to buy this.

??1: We're going to buy that thing for you.

Shiro: really?

but you should come to us first before we buy that for you.

Shiro: Yayy!! Thank you three!

They are smirking while you are very happy. You don't know what they are planning for you since you fell for their sweet words.

You follow them; at first, it was just normal walking in the busy street. Until they lead you into a dark alley where there are some beasts that are standing with a scary look. You then start to feel that you are in danger, but you can't protest since you are scared. While walking deeper, there is a big beast that has a hood that covers its face, and it seems like he is looking at you. You pass him as the three beasts at your back lead you deeper into the dark alley. While you are walking with them, you feel uneasy. When you turn back and ask them, they knock you out as you lose consciousness.

(other perspective)

They get another victim, this time a poor little kid. I can't let this happen to that kid! I must save him!

While they pass in front of you, you make sure that there is a gap in space as you follow them. While following them, you saw that they knocked out the kid as they carried his body. Before they enter the door, they make sure to watch side by side as you hide yourself from them. They enter the door and then close it. You make your way into the door, and you open it. As you open the door, it is dark, but you can see a little because of the light that comes from the chandelier across the room. You made your way across the room, peeked out, and saw a large group of people in front of you. You look to your right, and there is a room that is dark. And on the left is where a bunch of people are talking. You look around, and you are sure that this is the auction hall.

You are about to go in the right direction, but there is something guarding there. Suddenly, you heard a noise coming from a speaker.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please take a seat.

As the announcer said, the beast that is guarding the room where they put the auction will go inside. You take it as a chance to go near the entrance door.

Announcer: We have a lot of auction items for today, so get yourself and your wallet ready.

(Your Perspective)

You woke up on a cold floor. You slowly open your eyes, and the first thing you see is that you are in a dark room. There is a chain in your arms, neck, and legs. You scream for help as your tears fall. You look to your left and see other beasts that chain like you. You start trembling and are scared for your life. Suddenly, there is one of the beasts that kidnapped you.

Shiro: you!! How can you do this to me?

??1: It's not my fault; you fell from our words; I don't really know that it works for you; well, anyway, I can tell that you are from the countryside based on how you react and your clothes. Well, in a short word, you are uneducated, hahahahah!

Shiro: Everything he said is hurtful, but it is true. At my age of 18, I don't even know the basics of life. I only know how to farm, feed the animals, and love. I guess I'm really a stupid beast.

You look down at yourself as the kidnapper laughs hysterically at you. You start to cry again as you cover your face with your clothes. While you are crying, you hear the guard shouting, but you can't make out the word since you are crying. Suddenly, there's a loud thud beside you as you stop crying and look for it. You see the kidnapper lying on the ground beside you, unconscious.

??:Aye, kid, I'm here to save you.

You hear a low voice as you look up and see a large beast with clothes that cover its face. A large, red, scaly hand cut off the chains in your neck, hands, and legs. He breaks you free, and he offers you a hand as you accept it to help you stand up. He is about to help the others, but suddenly the announcer says something.

Announcer: Now the auction will start; now put the auction items on stage!

Suddenly, the mysterious beast that saves you grabs your waist and carries you in bridal style to the exit. Before you both leave the establishment, the mysterious beast shouts a word.

I'll be back and save you all here!

The mysterious beast carried you with his strong arms. Somehow you feel warm inside, and you feel hot on your checks, but you don't know why. You two leave the dark alleyway and end up in the heart of the city. He puts you down carefully.

Shiro: T-thank you for saving me, Mister...

He removes the clothes that wrap his body and cover his face, revealing his muscular dragon body.

??: No worries kid, my name is Ragnar. Nice to me, you.

Name: Ragnar
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Height: 200cm
Personality: polite, considerate, generous, affectionate, patient, understanding, loving, forgiving, and dominant.

Shiro: My name is Shiro. Nice to meet you, and thank you again for saving me, Mr. Ragnar.

Ragnar: Before that, let me call the police to bust the illegal auction, pay for their crime, and save those poor beasts.

You nod at him as you watch him call and have a heated and serious conversation on his phone. After talking on the phone for several minutes, Mr. Ragnar let down the phone and sighed for relief.

Ragnar: So, kid, where are you going now?

Shiro: umm... I don't really know...

Ragnar: What do you mean that you don't know? And why do you have an oversize cloth? Do you even have a cloth under you, like a shirt or underwear?

You blushed and felt embarrassed as you remained silent.

Ragnar: I see; I can't let you be like that. It seems like you don't have any money on you there. Come with me; I will buy you proper clothes.

Shiro: "Thank you, Mr. Ragnar...

Ragnar smiles at you as you both go into the nearest clothing store. Once you get inside the clothing store, Ragnar starts picking out some clothes. He put all the clothes he picked into a paper bag, and after that, he asked for directions to the fitting room. Once you both got into the fitting room, Ragnar handed you the paper bag with clothes in it.

Ragnar: Try it if it is okay for you.

Shiro: Thank you again, Mr. Ragnar.

Ragnar: Sure, sure.

You go inside the fitting as Ragnar closes the curtain and waits outside. There is a small space inside good for only one beast, and there is also a full-body mirror to see. You remove your oversize T-shirt, exposing your private parts. Since there is personal space, you don't feel embarrassed. You get the clothes that Ragnar buys for you, and you try to wear the polo shirt. You try your best to wear it, but you don't know how to properly wear it. You want to ask for help, but you feel embarrassed. 10 minutes have passed, and you are still struggling to wear the polo shirt.

Ragnar: What takes you so long? Have you finished wearing all the clothes that I bought you?

Shiro: "T-that's not it."

Ragnar: Then why does it take you so long?

You remain silent because you feel embarrassed about yourself. Suddenly the curtain opens, and Ragnar takes a peek. It caught you off guard, as you immediately covered your crotch.

Ragnar: I see. You are struggling to wear it, people.

You nod in embarrassment.

Ragnar enters the fitting room, which makes the space tighter. You lean against the wall where the mirror is.

Ragnar: You should call me for help if you don't know, okay?

Shiro: I'm sorry... It feels like I am talking with my dad.

Ragnar pats your head softly.

Ragnar: It's okay, Shiro. Well, since you don't know how to wear the clothes properly, I will lend you a hand.

Ragnar starts to remove the polo, but he stops since it is impossible to remove the polo if your hand is on your crotch.

Ragnar: "Hands up, kid, I can't remove this cloth if your hand is below.

Shiro: "I feel embarrassed, but if I remove this, you will see my

Ragnar: It's okay, Shiro, since you are a kid and we are both males after all.

Ragnar grabs both hands from your crotch as he pulls it upward, slowly exposing your pink penis.

Ragnar suddenly froze as he saw it, and you are filled with embarrassment.

Ragnar: Oh, wow, such a pinkish one.. and his body seems very soft. I don't know that a cat's body will be like this.

Ragnar shakes his head, and he removes the cloth. He then put it back on and taught you how to wear it properly. After wearing the polo, now for the underwear.

Ragnar: Now you turn around this time for me.

You turn around, exposing your but. He squats down as he gets the underwear. This time you feel the warm breath from your but.

Ragnar: What a beautiful, soft, and round ass...

You raised your left and right legs so that the underwear could go under you as he pulled it up. Ragnar accidentally touches your buttocks with his finger as you twitch immediately. You feel the overwhelming embarrassment.

Ragnar: I don't mean to do that, but it is very soft, and his ass is not only white but also pinkish! No! Wait! This is not good! I should stop this! He is only a kid!

Ragnar immediately pulls up the underwear as he finishes dressing you. He then gets out of the fitting room, and you are embarrassed and confused at the same time. Meanwhile, outside, Ragnar let out a deep sigh. You then continue to wear the clothes that he bought since you know how to wear them properly while Ragnar is waiting for you outside. You go outside as you finish it all.

Ragnar: Oh, you're done, so how was it?

Shiro: I like it; thank you, Mr. Ragnar."

Ragnar: "Aww, don't be shy, Shiro.

Again, Ragnar patted and rubbed my head this time.

Ragnar: "Why do I feel like I'm his father?

After that, you two go to the counter while Ragnar pays the bills. After paying the bills, you two get out of the clothing store.

Ragnar: Are you hungry, Shiro?

Shiro: No-no....

Suddenly, a growl can be heard.

Ragnar: I guess your stomach is hungry, ahahaha!

Again, you feel embarrassed, but at the same time, you feel something that makes you warm inside.

Ragnar found a restaurant near by, and he chose a fancy restaurant. You two sit at the empty table in the corner, and he checks the menu. The waiter comes to us, and Ragnar picks the order that he wants as the waiter writes it on his small paper. After that, the waiter goes off, and while waiting for the food, Ragnar asks you a question.

Ragnar: Soo Shiro, can you tell me how long you have been here in the city? Are you homeless? Where did you live, and where are your parents?

Shiro: umm... I just got here this day.

Ragnar: "Wait, really, and you get kidnapped immediately!

Shiro: yes... And I don't really have that much plan to go here. My goal is to get a job here and make money.

Ragnar: So it means you don't have money or a place to stay either?

Shiro: yes...

Ragnar sits back and crosses his arms.

Shiro: I live in the country side of Yukon, and it is a 4-hour ride from here to there. My family is from there too.

Ragnar: So you live with your parents there; then why did you still come here to the city?

Shiro: Maybe the real reason is that I want to help them since we are poor. I don't want to see my parents have a hard time.

Ragnar: "Hmm. That makes me think something."

Shiro: What is it?

Ragnar: How about living with us in our house?

Shiro: r-really? Umm, but you helped me so much today. You saved, bought me clothes, and now food. I think this is to

Before you finish the sentence, Ragnar will cover your mouth with his finger.

Ragnar: It's okay to me; I really want you, and I don't want you to end up being alone in this city without anything or being kidnapped again.

Shiro: I don't really know what is happening." He is so nice to meet and even offers me a place to stay.

Shiro: "Thank you, but at least I can do something to help you, like clean the house or serve there.

Ragnar: "Hmm... Well, we are actually finding a butler. How about you being a butler to us?

Shiro: Butler?

Ragnar: Well, you have a task to clean the house, cook us food, serve us, and even entertain us.

Shiro: "Then I will accept it, and I will do my best."

Ragnar is happy to know it as he pats and strokes your head softly.

Ragnar: Thank God, now we have a butler, and it is a cute one. Wait, why is my heart beating so fast?

Suddenly Ragnar's phone rang, and he stopped stroking your head as he answered the phone. It seemed very important as his face changed and he talked about the auction hall.

Shiro: "What is it, Mr. Ragnar?

Ragnar: I have good news: the police find the secret illegal auction hall, arrest everyone there, and save the others that were held captive.

Shiro: really! I'm happy to know that. Again, Mr. Ragnar, thank you very much for saving and helping me this day.

Ragnar: sure! I will help you and make you happier!

Shiro: "That is too much for me, Mr. Ragnar. But thank you for your generosity. I will do my best once I am in your house.

Ragnar: "Oh, sure!" My mouth can't stop praising this kid. I wish he wasn't a kid so that I could. No-no! I must control myself!

You notice that Ragnar is in deep thought, and you see him shrugging his head.

Shiro: Mr. Ragnar, were you okay?

Ragnar suddenly kept his composure.

Ragnar: "Yeah, I'm okay; just something came to my mind...

Shiro: "Hmm.. what is it?

Ragnar: nothing-nothing! Oh, there is our food! I'm hungry!

Suddenly, Mr. Ragnar acts weird, but you guess he is just stressed out or hungry because of what happened this day.

As the waiter serves the food on the table. You are amazed by the food, as it looks very good in the eyes and is also so delicious. You eat as much as you can while Ragnar looks at you happily. While you were eating, something came to your mind. You stop eating and ask Mr. Ragnar.

Shiro: Umm, Mr. Ragnar?

Ragnar: What is it?

Shiro: You said earlier that "we," not means that you are with someone in your house?

Ragnar: "Well, I have my little brother, who is 3 years younger than me. His name is Sigurd, and you will know him better if you meet him later.

Shiro: "Wait, you mean today?

Ragnar: What do you think? I just said that I can't leave you alone in this city, and you just agreed that you will be a butler to us.

Shiro: Oh, I m sorry...

Ragnar: "Hahahaha, it's okay, little one. Now finish your food and let's go home since it is already dusk outside.

He rubs your head again as you eat your food. After finishing eating the food, you two get outside and ride a taxi to the house of Mr. Ragnar.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.8K 353 17
This will be a collection of short stories I can't make into larger book. It will have a pretty good range of different types of stories. However if...
582 26 14
It is the last official school day for the seniors, and tantalizing news is being spread around the popular cliques of the school that a massive part...
130K 3.2K 47
It all started when I bumped into the dragon kings I hope you all enjoy reading this story AND AS I SAID BEFORE, NO ART OR VIDEOS ARE MINE AND THEY A...
7.1K 121 19
In a world where all of humanity has become extinct and a whole new race came to be the world changed but what will happen once that world become sha...