Perfect Storm

By RainyVenus_

___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at... More

• Perfect Storm • | Introduction |
• Perfect Storm • | Important Places |
• Perfect Storm • | 1 |
• Perfect Storm • | 2 |
• Perfect Storm • | 3 |
• Perfect Storm • | 4 |
• Perfect Storm • | 5 |
• Perfect Storm • | 6 |
• Perfect Storm • | 7 |
• Perfect Storm • | 8 |
• Perfect Storm • | 9 |
• Perfect Storm • | 10 |
• Perfect Storm • | 11 |
• Perfect Storm • |12|
• Perfect Storm • | 13 |
• Perfect Storm • | 14 |
• Perfect Storm • | 15 |
• Perfect Storm • | 16|
• Perfect Storm • | 17 |
• Perfect Storm • | 18 |
• Perfect Storm • | 19 |
• Perfect Storm • | 20 |
• Perfect Storm • | 21 |
• Perfect Storm • | 22 |
• Perfect Storm • | 23 |
• Perfect Storm • | 24 |
• Perfect Storm • | 25 |
• Perfect Storm • | 27 |
• Perfect Storm • | 28 |
• Perfect Storm • | 29 |
• Perfect Storm • | 30 |
• Perfect Storm • | 31 |
• Perfect Storm • | 32 |
• Perfect Storm • | 33 |
• Perfect Storm • | 34 |
• Perfect Storm • | 35 |
• Perfect Storm • | 36 |
• Perfect Storm • | 37 |
• Perfect Storm • | 38 |
• Perfect Storm • | 39 |
• Perfect Storm • | 40 |
• Perfect Storm • | 41 |
• Perfect Storm • | 42 |
• Perfect Storm • | 43 |
• Perfect Storm • | 44 |
• Perfect Storm • | 45 |
• Perfect Storm • | 46 |
• Perfect Storm • | 47 |
• Perfect Storm • | 48 |
• Perfect Storm • | 49 |
• Perfect Storm • | 50 |

• Perfect Storm • | 26 |

505 12 0
By RainyVenus_

November

(3 days later)

My eyes flutter open, warm sunlight shining over my face. I sit up and stretch my arms.

I look to the side of me and notice that the bed is empty besides myself. I stand on the cold wood floors and walk over to the sliding door. I walk out to the balcony and lean against the railing.

The cold air brushes against my skin, the soft sound of the wind blowing relaxing me in an instant.

This is something I could wake up to every morning. Something I could get used to. I love the city, sometimes, but most of the time I feel like I'm suffocating, I can't breathe and I feel like everything is closing in on me.

Here it's like there are just miles upon miles of fresh air that's constantly circulating. I feel like I'm never breathing the same air. It's refreshing.

I'm taken out of my thoughts by the sound of drilling and loud hammering.

What is that?

I walk back inside and follow the sounds as they get louder and louder the closer I get. I reach a room with a glass door that's foggy so you can't see inside.

I push it open and gasp at the sight in front of me.

"Oh my god," my hands go to my mouth. I look around the room and a toothy smile begins to creep onto my face.

Lewis looks up at the sound of my voice.

He stands up straight, a drill in one hand and a screw in the other.

It's a dance room. There's a huge mirror that takes up an entire wall, a pole stands tall in the middle of the room. On either side of the pole, there are things I haven't even tried yet. On the left, there is a long piece of fabric that bundles up at the ground and on the right, there's a hoop that hands from the roof. Around the room, there are exotic looking plants, a bar, and a strip light that goes around the entirety of the room.

I turn in a full circle, taking in everything the room has to offer. The more I look the more I see, everything is placed so thoughtfully and neatly.

"Do you like it?" he asks, his voice soft as if he's scared of my answer.

I turn my attention to him, and instead of answering I walk over to him and kiss him with my whole being. He doesn't hesitate to kiss back.

I feel my cheeks start to soak in salty tears. He pulls back just slightly. Enough to see my face.

"Your crying," his face is one of defeat. "Tears of joy, I promise." He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, pushing his mouth back onto mine.

Every emotion that was felt, every tear that was shed, every word that was said is poured into the kiss which quickly becomes more lustful and heated as he pushes me against a wall.

"I missed you so much," he whispers against my lips.

"How much?" I ask, just as breathlessly as he does. He lifts me so now both of my legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms are wrapped around his neck.

"This much," he drags his mouth down my jaw, kissing and sucking so skillfully but yet so eagerly.

I tilt my head to the side to give him more access to my neck.

He leaves love bites until he reaches my collarbone. He looks up at me through hooded eyes as if asking for permission. I nod my head quickly and he pulls my shirt over my head, latching his mouth onto my nipple.

He sucks and licks before pulling away and blowing cool air causing me to squirm at the feeling.

He does the same to the other side, kiss, lick, blow. He lifts his head and starts kissing me feverishly again while his hand moves to my shorts. He moves the crotch to the side and drags his finger along my slit.

"God, your so wet for me." he groans as he runs his finger around my wetness and then to my clit, getting it wet.

I moan as he starts rubbing soft, teasing circles that drive me crazy. His touch is so soft that it causes me to buck my hips, trying to find more pressure but he places his free hand on my hips and pushes me further onto the wall.

"Stay still."

He moves his finger back down before plunging it into me suddenly. I arch my back and let out a breathy moan at the sudden pleasure. My head is thrown my head back on the wall when he adds another finger.

The air in the room thickens, the sounds of his fingers pounding in me and my heavy breathing the only things that can be heard.

As I get closer and closer to my climax I find it harder to keep my eyes open and my head up.

"Look at me or ill stop," he says in a threatening tone and I force my eyes open, looking him in the eyes as his middle and ring finger continuously hammer in and out of me.

He curls his fingers and hits the spot that drives me wild and all hell breaks loose. My eyes roll to the back of my head, I grip his hair so right I'm sure he'll have a headache later, and my legs tighten around his waist.

"Fuck." I moan, barely above a whisper as I let go, cuming all over his fingers. He keeps going even after I've finished and I become more sensitive to his touch.

"One more, amore mio. Give me one more." he pumps his finger harder and latches his mouth onto my neck. Seconds later, I cum for the second time and he finally stops.

My head drops down onto his shoulder as I go limp. He walks over to the couch with me still in his arms, and sits so in straddling him.

I catch my breath and sit up to look at him. "T-Thank you. For doing this for me." I motion towards the room. By the looks of it, he did this on his own. That's far more than anyone's ever done for me.

He places his hand on my cheek with the softest touch, rubbing his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Listen, you deserve more than I could ever give you. You deserve someone who would worship the ground you walk on. You deserve true happiness and if dancing makes you happy then who am I to keep you from it?" I don't like how he worded that.

He's making it seem like he isn't good enough or that I want someone else. I put my hand on top of his and snuggle deeper into it. "I want you to be that person. That person who makes me happy." he looks somewhat shocked at my confession but happy nonetheless.

The door swings open and I rush to pull my shirt back on. James appears and looks between us. "I'm glad you've made up," he stops his gaze on Lewis. "but someone's here." Lewis swallows a lump in his throat and looks at me.

"Who is it?" he asks James but keeps his eyes on me.

"I think it's better if you see for yourself." I stand from his lap and he grabs my wrist. He looks torn between leaving me here and taking me with him.

Eventually who chooses the ladder, "Stay behind me." I nod my head and we walk out of the room. We cautiously follow James through the house.

"Ahhh, this place is crazy cool Astoria." Quinn's voice echoes through the house and Lewis drops his shoulders in relief but not without punching James in the arm for scaring us.

He laughs as Quinn nearly tackles me in a hug. "Okay so you lied about work, but I'm willing to forgive you if you show me around this place." She looks just as excited as I was when we first got here. Her eyes sparkle with interest.

"My go- how do you have all of these Vogue ass houses? It's like every time I turn around your in a new house that's even better than the last one." I shrug my shoulders and James hands us both a glass filled with a pale pink liquid inside.

"Where's Chris?" he asks.

"Oh, he had to go to work today. Do you know how expensive it is to have a sub every week?" He chuckles and goes across the room and sits at the round stone dining table, a laptop in front of him.

"Wait, how did you find us?" Lewis asks with a confused look on his face. "Oh, yeah that was quite simple actually. Astoria has a tracker on her phone." she looks at me sheepishly as she spits the words out so quickly you can barely catch them.

My jaw drops at her confession.

"What? When did you-"

"A few weeks back. Your like my baby, I love you and if you get kidnapped or something how else am I supposed to swoop in and save you like the hero I am?" she says everything she can to defend herself.

I laugh at her overly protective personality. Over the past few months, we really have become the closest of friends. I can say, proudly, that she's my best friend and I'm hers.

"I love you too." from the corner of my eye I can see Lewis grinning at the whole ordeal.

He puts his hand on my waist and looks at Quinn. "This is all so cute but I need you to turn off the location. We're kind of in hiding at the moment." she groans but follows through, taking off the location. I turn off the location on my phone as well.

"Good girl. I have to do some work but ill be in my office if you need me. Don't leave without telling me." he whispers in my ear before walking away and shutting the door to his office.

Quinn takes my hand and jumps up and down. "Your really living the life, huh?" I laugh and go to deny it. We still have problems like any other person.

Before I can respond she cuts in. "Well, I guess we're living the life together. Show me around." she says dramatically.

"Okay, okay." I really want her to see my dance room but I start with the kitchen. I'd say life is going well, but I know better than to take things for granted.

Something's bound to happen soon. I'm just enjoying what I have now.

- I think this book is going to have around 50 chapters if my planning goes my way. Thank you for making it this far I love every single one of you more than you know.

See you soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 53.8K 78
"You don't understand how happy we are to call you ours." ~~~ Started : February 26, 2023 Ended : June 11, 2023 ~~~ Story contains: Explicit language...
89.9K 2K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
370K 14K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
334K 8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...