Wanderer 2.0, Book 1 Of The W...

By StAl2LiGhT

She was everything they never expected. Regal and mysterious, Callaia Sosa was more than they bargained for... More

Vote Results
An Unexpected Introduction
An Even More Unexpected Meeting
1• Lily, Inbound
2• The Garden of Vipers
3• A Bitter Affair
4• The Commander
5• Have Mercy on My Soul
6• Spy Versus Spy
7• Still Your Little Girl
Reader Opinion
On why i havent written ⚠️ TRIGGERING
8• One Hell of a Pilot
9• Arrogance
10• United
11• It's Been A Long, Long Time
12• The Cat's Meow
13• This is Who We Are
14 • This is How We Are
Book 2: Russia Synopsis and Teaser

Callaia's AI Art

716 10 12
By StAl2LiGhT

So while I do NOT support AI replacing artists, I figured this was harmless since it wouldn't be in placement for a paid work. I've already got a digital artist in mind for when I get to these covers whenever I get around to publishing this series in the very distant future.

There were some HILARIOUS ones that had me rolling and even a few that I squealed over because they looked so much like the Callaia I imagine in my head I got excited to share them with you.

Note on next update: Soon. I'm working on Atlantis this week and then I'm jumping into this next wanderer update. So it won't be as long as the last one lol

So here's the funny ones. I put in : Beautiful spy woman with white hair running away from russians with tattoed partner, and chose realism. Word of the wise - DON'T, just don't choose realism. Like ever.

This bish looks like E.T. wearing a flesh suit and you'll never convince me otherwise. ^

Fucker literally chose Putin...the irony considering the next book.

Here's the good ones that made me squeal! The first one I feel looks the most how I personally envision Callaia. Though the second is close too.

And for shits and giggles, here's some uber cute ones of Lullaby....albeit too young looking but whatever lmao

Please keep in mind AI steals from actual artists, which is how you get these monstrosities:

So lets be respectful and don't take these for sale or anything like that. Thia is strictly for fun but again AI is an awful creation as it is now. If it'd actually create original art I'd have less issue with it though still not want it to hurt the artists who bust their asses for hours and days to make something like what you see above. It's even hurting authors now if you can believe it.

Serious part aside, what do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 16.6K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
20.2K 1.1K 62
A young girl named Sang Sorenson has had a rough life. Since she was very little, all she can remember is pain and suffering. She does not really rem...
187K 12.8K 70
Cover by @theWritersed - they are super amazing!! Sang spent her childhood waiting for the next punishment and the next letter. One brought her pain...
4K 312 14
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...