far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
one..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen..
Fourteen
๏ฟผFifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

thirty-nine

2.3K 54 76
By marraylove

      (3rd person POV)
a week later

"The fuck is up with you" Tone said frustratedly as Tee yelled in his face.

"Na bitch they fuck is up with you" Tee yelled getting angry as she pushed his chest.

They were into a heated argument because earlier while dropping Storm off at school Tee was confronted by a girl named Diamond. If you don't remember diamond she was the one at the party in the first chapter. She was talking shit about her on instagram and send a video to Tee of her sucking off Tone.

"You really tripping the fuck out you need to calm the fuck down on some real shit and stop putting yo fucking hands on me bruh" Tone said getting mad as Tee pushed  on him.

"Or what you keep embarrassing me I lost everything because of YOU" Tee said angrily as tears streamed down her face.

"YOU - I went through so much shit since I started fucking with yo dumb ass NO HOME BECAUSE OF WHO- BEAT ON AND FUCKING RAPED Because  YOU FUCKED MY FUCKING LIFE UP I HATE YOU BITCH I SWEAR I SHOULDVE NEVER STARTED FUCKING WITH YOU"  Tee yelled storming upstairs knocking anything in sight over and grabbing her stuff.

She angrily stuffed what she could in a duffle bag until Tone grabbed the bag out her hand dumping it out.

Out of reflex she socked him right in the jaw. Making him let out a light laugh.

"Bruh on my niggas I'm tryna not knock you the fuck on bruh you really pushing my shit on G" He said holding his jaw bawling up his fist as he towered over her.

"HIT ME DO IT" She said as she bucked tempting him knowing he could easily have advantage.

"Mane Ian fucking with you fuck yo dumb ass take yo shit and leave ion give no fuck where yo flunky ass go bitches bluff stupid ass lil girl " He said nonchalantly pushing her causing her to full blown swing on him.

The two full blown fought as they both sent hurting blows to each-other.

"Fuck offa me" she yelled as she swung tryna keep up with Tone punches.

He sent blows all over her body causing her to slow down but she kept up with him.

"BITCH ILL FUCKING KILL YOU" He yelled angrily as he held a tight grip around Tees neck as his eyes went black from the anger.

"You wanna keep fucking trying me huh" He said tightening the grip on her neck causing her to gasp for air while she tried to pry his hands off of her neck.

"L-let me go" she said as she kicked her legs and squirmed her body around looking into his now completely dark eyes.

"Na bitch this what you wanted right" He said pressing down on her neck even more making her body slowly go limp.

"Y-your-" She said as she tried to fight him off.

"hurt-t-ting me" She said loosing breath and slowly loosing grip of his hands.

"tOnE pLeAse" She voiced lowly letting go of his hands. Making him let her go.

He held a shocked facial expression as she slowly sat up backing scooting her back to the wall with tears falling nonstop.

"See look what the fuck you made me do bruh" He said rubbing his hands down his face.

"Nah don't even worry bout it" she said as she stood up laughing crazily putting more clothes in her duffle bag.

She quickly packed her stuff and grabbing hygiene stuff before zipping her bag up and walking into storms room.

She couldn't even be mad which was funny this is exactly what she expected. She had a crazy side that she hid very well.

She threw her duffel bag down the stairs going back into storms room packing half of her stuff. She grabbed as much shoes, clothes, toys, and underwear as she could fit in the bag. She went into the bathroom grabbing her tooth brush toothpaste and towels and rags.

Making her was downstairs tone followed behind her as she grabbed her keys off the counter.

""Bruh this shit crazy- I'll leave y'all can stay here" He said as she put her bags in her car.

"Na weon need shit from you. You stay here now you can fuck and get your dick sucked in peace now don't worry bout us"Tee said as she went back into the house grabbing her and storms electronics off the living room table.

She hopped in her car and started laughing. "Mane wow" She debated weather she should run her car through the house or into his car.

She started up her car and backed up putting it into park and getting out. Taking her keys she drug it through the fresh paint job it just had got. After keying his car she grabbed a brick out his yard smashing it into his back wind shield causing the alarm to go off.

"Bruh what the fuck" he ran out side yelling.

She climbed onto the hood of his car jumping onto his front windshield causing it to shatter. Causing his nosy neighbors to come out.

She dug into her bra pulling out a box cutter and slashing three of his tires making sure insurance wouldn't cover it. Taking the same brick and smashing out two more of his side windows. She dropped the brick and backed up looking at the damage.

Tee hopped back inside her car pulling off laughing at what she just did. It was his most expensive car and also the only one she could get to without opening the garage.

Coming to a stop she stopped sharing her location with every one and going on to storms ipad to do the same.

Deciding to pick up Stormi from school a little early she opened up her phone booking an Air bnb on the other side of town to stay until she gets another place.

"That's why you never move in with a nigga or let a nigga move with you" She said to herself as she drove to the school.

Checking herself in the mirror seeing she had a cut under and above her a eye, a busted lil, and a black eye forming and also some scratches from his ring. She grabbed her make up bag out of her glove compartment cleaning herself up and covered her scars. She grabbed a scarf out of a bag tying it around her hair trying her best to make it look presentable before going to check storm out.

"Mommy I thought Da was picking me up" Storm said as Tee buckled her in the backseat.

"Change of plans babe " She said as she got in the front seat putting on her seatbelt to pull off.

Making her way to the air BNB she made a li white lie to storm telling her why we couldn't go home.

She stopped by mcdonald's ignoring the calls she constantly got to her phone and Text from everyone.

"Hm how bout no school tomorrow" Tee said as she pulled up to the BNB.

"Okay" Storm said smiling.

Before tee forgot she blocked everyone's contact on storms iPad. And changed her iCloud once they got inside.

She sat on the couch while in her thoughts replaying what had happened in side her head. She didn't know to be mad or sad.

She didn't even care about it really she just wasn't over the fact he cheated on her.

_________________

Y'all think he really cheated or could it be a old vid??

Could they ever come back from this??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 904 46
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
83.2K 6.4K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
372K 13.2K 42
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...