Confession to my partner

By LadyLilium1991

*ADDITION* What is this book? This book is not in any specific category, its more of a mish-mash of ran... More

Think of this as a sort of Diary
update - for me this was literally mind blowing
Diary update - Sep 2018
a short biography - a little info about me
Stupid things I get asked/told as a writer
December 2018
Life Quote
Random Update - Jan 2019
Coping with losing my dog
Quote2
Quote3
2019 - Jan/start of Feb
Letter to the girls (my partners mum and sister) FEB 2019
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
2019 December 14
Quote 4
My feelings on depression - June 2020
Untitled Part 20
2 MARCH 2021 - FB POST
Untitled Part 22/June 2021
September 2021
Morning dream - Dec 2021
Dreams of my beloved mother
My beloved husband
UPDATE MENTAL HEALTH - TELLING A DOCTOR STUFF
QUOTE

Untitled Part 29

2 0 0
By LadyLilium1991

had a horrible dream, second time in my life I woke screaming/shouting. I dreamed that I was trapped in a room, and no matter what I did I could not escape. Every time I thought I did, I would end up back in that room. There was a man who was dangerous, he ended up killing me by plunging an axe into my chest. No-one would help me, even though they were there. The man hit me with the axe again and again, and I could not move. The first blow made me collapse and I was helpless on the ground. And I was scared before every time he hit me. I got out of the room again (or I thought I did) and even though I was outside in a field by the sea I was still inside the room somehow, there was a voice mocking me, it was merciless. And so I jumped off the cliff into the sea. And that is when I woke up.
What does this even mean? :( And why is this happening?
Please hoping it won't happen for a third time. It's just so horrible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
117K 1.4K 61
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...