Red Circle //John Wick x Read...

By Keck10

Y/n operated in a private business and was ordered to protect the son from getting killed by the devil himsel... More

Chapter 1

129 6 3
By Keck10

'The Devil In His Eyes'

"Are we gonna end up doing this again!" The man let out. The male pushed the gun forcefully on the skin of my throat. I clutched his arm and put tension on it, "hell yeah! I won't stop till I fulfill my damn goal!" my voice was hollow, and could hardly breathe at this point with a firearm to my strait, but I held my ground. Blood was everywhere, and it was all mine. The man unexpectedly proceeded to let go and strike the gun to my head provoking me to go senseless.

I woke up. My head ached and started to suffer, I attempted to go to the bathroom to get some painkillers expecting this would ease the discomfort. Turning the sink on I began washing my face but maintained the moistness away from my wound.

This doesn't look good. I thought to myself as I scanned the damage on my head.

—Hospital—

"How does it look?" I questioned. The doctor inclined back on his seat and sighed, "What is keeping you doing this variety of stuff?" I looked down at my knees as my legs hung off the cushion of the medical bed "I don't know"

He sighed once more, "I expected you to say that" Well what the hell am I supposed to say? I thought.

The doctor grabbed a little yellow bottle with medications in it, "Take 2 a day! And get some rest, you don't want to overdo yourself"

"I just fell!?" I complained. "Well part of me thinks you are lying. I see you like every month" he grimaces back. I can only sigh, my justifications aren't getting better, sooner or later I'm gonna end up in a therapy session or might even be penitentiary time for harming myself.

"Just don't forget to eat healthy and drink plenty of water!"

"Yeah, I know you say this like every month!" I traversed my arms.

"But last time you had a cut on the side of your stomach, and that time you were dozed out by drugs!"

"Alright, alright! I'll do what you say! Can I please go now" I stepped off the medical bed and witnessed his eyes.

"Yes you may go, but sign those papers!" I nodded and vacated his room to attend to the office to sign off papers for my injury.

I started my car and put it in reverse. I couldn't stop imagining myself being in a therapy room with someone, normally I don't talk to a lot of people and it stresses me out just thinking of what the therapist might say, "Are you gonna get yourself in trouble? Is there anything you might be hiding from me? What about you think of changing your job?"

That's right, my job. I work with a gang, and they know I have the potential of killing a person. Primarily it's illegal to straight up killing somebody but they pay well. Real good.

I was on the highway when my phone started to ring. I picked it up and asked who it was, and he replied, "It's me" I realized the tone of his voice was my boss.

"What is it?"

"I have a mission for you"

"Okay, I'm on my way" I hung up and drove in his direction.

As I got to the location I witnessed a camera. My car was stopped by the garage door in front of me. I looked at the camera and took out my ID revealing my identity. As the garage door opened I drove in and parked it.

I stepped out and someone walked toward me "Hey, Viggo wants you,"

"Yeah I know, I got the call" The man nodded and decided to take a smoke. "Oh, and I want it clean!" I demanded.

"Yeah, yeah," he said making a hand motion as I walked away.

I walked into my boss's office "I'm here" I saw him sitting on a chair behind his desk.

"Y/n, it's about time" he had a dark voice, and he wore a suit that matched his pants. His name was Viggo the owner of this place. He mentioned that I was his former best assassin and I never failed a mission.

"Sorry traffic was slow" I stood in front of his desk. "So what's the problem? Do you want me to catch someone? Or kill someone?"

"It turns out that Iosef got into deep trouble"

"Doesn't he always..." I rolled my eyes knowing that this was gonna be about the boy. Iosef is Viggo's son always getting in trouble.

"This in particular is more vicious"

"Like how?" I sat in the seat that stood in front of me and placed my hand on my chin.

"Have you ever heard the name, John Wick?"

"Wasn't he the guy that quit years ago or something?" I said as I tried to remember who he was exactly.

"He left this place because of his wife but she died just a week ago"

"Oh really? That must be hard"

"Iosef didn't give a fuck who he was and decided to break into his house to steal his car and killed his dog"

"hmf, Okay," I couldn't imagine how much that guy must be going through.

"John Wick will come after him, and I want you to protect my son from being killed"

"Alright, that seems easy," I said with a smile.

"Just remember y/n John Wick is a very skilled man with focus"

I nodded my head, "Alright I'll do my best and I won't fail!" I headed out of the room to think through my thoughts.

'There's gonna be a party during sundown. I'm sure Yosef's gonna be there, but now I have to keep an eye out for this man and get further detail about what he looks like and his records'

I got home and searched on my computer to see more about this man. He was known as the best assassin and was also called Baba Yaga who also goes by The Boogyman such a funny name and terrifying at the same time. I've heard stories about that man had killed men with a pencil. That's interesting. The rest of the information was new and I got to know a little bit about this man and his fighting techniques.

As night appeared I stood beside Iosef keeping a keen eye out for every corner. The bodyguard stood in front of us. He automatically allowed us to go in but I was stopped, "I was ordered to keep an eye on Iosef," I said.

"Yeah she's cool," said Iosef. The guard nodded and let me pass. The party was loud and unsettling, people were dancing everywhere and it was gonna be a lot harder to watch but thankfully others like me were around every floor.

"Are you scared of the boogyman!?" Iosef asked me.

"That is not to your concern" he rolled his eyes at me and his friends came over.

"Alright! Let's have some fun!" he let out.

An hour went by and Iosef and his friends were in the pool singing pathetic songs. I stood by and kept watch.

I couldn't imagine how this guy might show up or he might not even show up at all. I stood there thinking about where this guy could break in, the roof. Downstairs or he might be in the same room blended with other people just stalking us. How could I know, I haven't got any idea or even clues to know where this guy might be. I kept questioning myself, how many guns might he have, what clothing is he wearing what is his physical appearance. But all of it was left unanswered.

I waited if something would happen but I waited for too long, the boys were still singing and people were dancing nothing had changed for the past 3 hours, and my mindset was slowly dying off thinking that he wasn't coming at all. I guess it is smart to strike late, after all, Iosef is half-drunk and I'm dying of sleep and starvation. I wish I could go home eat and watch TV but I guess not all dreams come true.

Suddenly I heard gunshots in one area, "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" screamed a guy. People stopped what they were doing and started to panic. I looked around for Iosef in the pool, "Iosef! It's time to go!" I said as I reached my hand out, he grabbed it and I pulled him out, "Is he here!?" I nodded and held my gun out. "Get out of here! I'll take care of him! And put some clothes on! Nobody wants to see that!" Iosef didn't bother replying and grabbed a white towel head straight out.

I saw the man fighting another guard. He wore a black suit, with black long hair, was tall, and held a gun. I watched the guard being shot in the head, it was terrifying to watch as the blood spilled everywhere. The vicious man had the devil in his eyes.

He started shooting at me but I hid behind a wall protecting myself from his bullets. Other guards tried to stop him but it was there an unlucky day when he killed all of them. I tried to shoot at the man but he dodged all of them. I suddenly ran my way to the man pushing him to the ground and grabbed his arm where he held the gun and pushed it away from me, I sat on top of him and forced pressure on his neck.

"Get off of me!" he tried to yell. I put more pressure,

"Not a chance!" he put his foot on my stomach and pushed me off. Suddenly I was shot in the chest, I couldn't breathe much and my eyes went hazy seeing him running out of the exit to catch up with Iosef I tried to focus on my breathing but instead I saw black.

I woke up on the same floor when I was fighting that man. The pain in my chest was unbelievable and my blood was everywhere. My head was still cloudy but I tried to stand up and walk out of the building, everyone was gone and it was quiet.  I finally made it to the streets but my legs decided not to go any further and I collapsed again.

I could hear people yelling and giving out orders. I see a trail of lights flickering above me and the sound of wheels moving.

—Hospital—

"Y/n are you okay!?" said a person, but I was not in a good mood to give out a sign. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in a hospital so stay still" I always ask myself why I keep ending up in the same hospital every time I get injured but that would be left unanswered.

Finally, I woke up again not realizing that I felt senseless. I looked down and saw a bandage wrapped around my chest. Thank goodness that I'm still alive, I wonder if Iosef is. After all, if he is dead I might be next in line. The room was bright and I felt so comfortable on this cushy bed but my body felt like it was destroyed. Until a man appeared in my room he looked familiar "Oh it's you" I said as my doctor came in.

"Back on the medical bed again?" he asked, I rolled my eyes "Guess so" My doctor checked my blood pressure and my heart rate "It seems you're okay just a little high blood pressure" I nodded, "When will I get out of here?" I asked. "Well I'm not sure if you noticed but you have a gunshot wound on the upper right side of your chest," he said with an attitude.

"Thanks, doc I've never noticed" I pushed back. He sighs, "Why do you keep getting yourself in trouble?" He asked the same question last time, I could not tell him that I work for Viggo or I might get in trouble. "I don't know"

"Well if you gonna say that every time I ask you the same question I'm gonna have to put you in therapy session" I did not want to hear those words but it looked like I had no choice but to go through with it or ill have to tell him the truth. "Okay, how long am I staying here"

"For 2 weeks or more if the wound decided not to repair correctly but this does require some stitches" I sigh hating the fact that I'm gonna have needles poking through my body with pain all day long, but it looks like I have no choice if I wanna get healed.

Hello guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! If y'all want I can write even longer chapters up to 5000 words or if you guys want shorter chapters up to 1000 please let me know in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC