SCORPIO. (KING VON)

By soufscinema

"Wanna do special things for you. You deserve it." More

SCORPIO / 00.
SCORPIO / 01.
SCORPIO / 02.
SCORPIO / 03.
SCORPIO / 04.
SCORPIO / 05.
SCORPIO / 06.
SCORPIO / 07.
SCORPIO / 08.
SCORPIO / 09.
SCORPIO / 10.
SCORPIO / 11.
SCORPIO / 12.
SCORPIO / 13.
SCORPIO / 14.
SCORPIO / 15.
SCORPIO / 16.
SCORPIO / 17.
SCORPIO / 18.
SCORPIO / 19.
SCORPIO / 20.
SCORPIO / 22.
SCORPIO / 23.
SCORPIO / 24.

SCORPIO / 21.

2.8K 205 128
By soufscinema

4 months is crazy I need my ass whooped

Chapter Twenty-One:
"BROKE UP IN CHICAGO"

Had a dream that I love her, she was just way too important for me. Remember who was all there for me, when I woke up, it was only me. Enough Wockhardt for a puddle, I could just scoop a cup and drink. Tell a motherfucker I love 'em, startin' to feel like extortion to me. I can't slip up and just trust you, it'll be a horror scene.

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Sid said he picking his car up from yo' house." Von informed me from the driver's seat of the car, sluggishly slumped over like me and Kamille were in the passenger seat. The three of us sitting in the parked car as we waited on Kiyomi to come out.

"He say what happened?"

"Said Sidney baby mama and her friends was at the corner store they went to and got into it with them. Then him and Kiyomi started fighting each other. Owner called the cops on 'em."

"They so fucking stupid." I complained lowly, putting my attention on Kamille once she let out a loud sneeze from under me. "Bless you baby" I mumbled, despite her being asleep and not paying me any mind.

"She one yet?"

"Four days"

"Damn it's been a year already?" He mentioned more so to himself. "Gon throw a party?"

I shook my head, another sneeze sounding off from her as she moved around in my lap — already partially awake. "Summer and the bitches at my job the only people I know that got kids. And I hate the bitches at my job."

"Just invite y'all family then."

Forcing a chuckle out, I gave him a glance. "I haven't seen my parents in months, my mom's parents are dead so no grandparents on that side, my other grandma is losing her memory and doesn't leave the house, andddd my only aunt and uncle are trying to get me to give them Kamille."

"You gon' be mad if I tell you yo' situation suck?"

"I'm aware" I replied lowly, looking around the parking lot. "You think— thank God" I cut myself off once I saw Kiyomi leaving out with a paper bag in her hand. I wasted no time rolling the window down, "You know I'm finna cuss you out right? Put Kamille in her car seat."

"I just got out of jail." She gave me a stale face once I opened the door to hand her the baby —as if it made a difference.

"Oh? For-real? I thought I was picking you up from a sleepover." I answered back sarcastically, still holding Kamille out of the door. "Put her in the car seat."

Sucking her teeth, she followed my instructions anyway.  "I just got out of jail and the first thing you do is tell me to put the baby you want to keep in a car seat. No 'Hey' or 'You okay?' You just like mama."

"If I was like ma I would be sitting with a nigga that don't give a fuck about me while you sit in jail."

She rolled her eyes, beginning to buckle Kamille in anyway. "Well you already doing the first half now."

"On my soul, yo' ass messy. Kitty I give a fuck about you." Von defended himself immediately, getting ignored as Kiki and I continued bickering.

"That's ironic because I don't see Sidney bailing you out of jail."

"At least he won't calling other bitches while he was in jail."

"Sid doesn't have to. He got a bitch pregnant, step-mommy." I looked back at her, holding a fake and condescending smile. "You wanna get in the car and shut the fuck up or walk home?" Just like I thought, she got in and slammed the door behind herself. "Oh okay"

—————————

Shutting the front door once Von's Charger started backing out of my driveway, I turned to Kiyomi who was making her way to the couch to take a seat. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"They wanted to fight, so we fought."

"What are you going to do about your record, stupid? You too old to be doing reckless shit like that." I put Kamille on the couch cushion as she snored loudly, knocked out. "You in nursing school, you're so dumb."

She began pulling her sneakers off, scoffing to herself. "You one to talk about being reckless."

Grabbing Kamille's nearby blanket, I put it over her. A frown going across my face, "What the fuck does that mean?"

"I mean you fucking a nigga with bodies and a hundred mugshots so it's weird that you're being the moral police. I mean yikes ... he be all up in the house."

I paused, tilting my head a little. "It don't matter who I fuck because last time I checked, I'm grown and I'm the only bitch in here paying bills. I could be fucking Obama, it don't have shit to do with you. And you ain't have a problem when you was crying 'bout how bad you want me to be a rapper's baby mama and get you out the hood."

"I was joking about the rapper baby mama shit, I didn't think you'd be dumb enough to take the nigga serious." She retorted, leaning back into the couch.

"I'M dumb?" I pointed to myself in slight disbelief, eyeing her despite her attention being on nothing in particular. "You're fighting about a nigga with a thirty year old baby mama and a baby on the way, but I'm dumb?"

"Yeah, you are. You would think if a nigga shot somebody in front of you and traumatized you, you would go about your way. But no, our standards in niggas just had to be low as shit. I'm fucking a nigga who can't keep his dick in his pants and you fucking one that can't keep his gun in his pants." She rambled while pulling at the lifting lace front on her head. "He know you been crying in your sleep ever since that lame ass Baltimore nigga died?"

Girl fuck you and him!

I gave her a hard stare, realizing I actually had nothing in rebuttal. For the first time in a long time. "Kiyomi, shut the fuck up."

"Why? We on the topic now. You talking about filing for custody of Kamille but you got her riding with us in a car with a killer. But you wanna talk about being reckless? The dick can't be that good, Katya."

I gotta be fair, she ate that!

I plopped down on the cushion beside Kamille, knowing damn well I was defeated as I put my head down into my hands. "Kiyomi get out of my sight, like for-real. When I look up, I wanna see you going upstairs or sumn."

"Always think you somebody motherfuckin' mama." She fussed under her breath despite going upstairs like I suggested.

"Well go find your real one then bitch."

"Ever since I took her to daycare she been sick as hell." I complained to the man I barely knew, waiting for him to get his stacks of money from Roscoe.

"Oh yeah, I put my son in one and he got sick too. I think it may be their immune systems getting used to public shit like that every day or something." He spoke back quickly to reassure me. "But the cold should go away in like a week or two."

"Katya!"

Hearing Lesley's loud ass over the trap music playing, I frowned before turning around. "What's wrong?"

"Bitch, is Kiyomi and her boyfriend good?" She came over and stood beside the two of us, waiting for an answer despite me rolling my eyes.

"Lesley I know you not still tryn—"

"No bitch! I just saw him and Trinity all up in each other faces. Giving each other 'fuck me' eyes. I woulda snatched her up right out there, but Porsha been having an attitude and I don't wanna lose my job." She threw her hands up in defeat, making me kiss my teeth. "You gon' tell her?"

"I'll text her or something I don't have time for their shit. They always into sumn." I replied with a low and dismissive tone. My attention went back to the man I'd danced for once he held the money out to me.

"You know I'm subscribed to yo' OnlyFans?"

"Stop lying" I sucked my teeth playfully, making him chuckle.

"Deadass, I be under every vid. You know that lil viral shit you posted of you dancing on the pole?" He asked me, getting a nod from me in response.  "I saw that shit on IG and I swea' I ain't never clicked a link so fast."

"See you real, I like you." I joked with a smile. "What'chu do for a living?"

"I'm a photographer"

"Photographer? Please that's what all the slut niggas say." Lesley butted in after taking her focus from Sidney and Trinity.

Looking between the two of us, he laughed while pulling his phone out. "Nah, I'm fa'real. I usually take pictures of exotic dancers but I'm on a hiatus right now." He informed us and handed his iPhone 12 over to me. "Taking a break"

"See? Stop playing with..." I trailed off, trying to find his name on the Instagram page he showed us. "Rico"

"Aw, okay. This shit nice, I stand corrected." She took the phone from me, continuing to look through the page. "You do bookings? Or you just be shooting random bitches you like."

"Both" He answered after she gave his phone back. "I like random shoots though, spontaneous work is some of my best."

"Rico!" Our eyes followed his to the loud calling, landing on a guy dressed in all Bape waving him over. "C'mea!"

"DM me" I told him, getting a nod in response. "I'll follow you back and stuff. I might need you to take my pictures one day."

"Fasho, post something on yo' OF tomorrow and dedicate it to me."

"He's cool" I spoke up once he was far enough, beginning to follow Lesley to whatever spot she was going to in the packed club. "He was cool right?"

"Girl just say you wanna fuck him."

I immediately sucked my teeth, "Bitch, shut—" I got ready to speak again, trying to start a playful argument with her before a stranger bumped into me — knocking a few bills over onto the floor. "Wait don't leave me"

"I'm hungry like a bitch." She spoke randomly, waiting patiently in front of me as she rubbed her bare stomach. The two of us stood half-naked in the middle of a crowd, looking way out of place despite it being a strip club.

"Aye," A voice called from behind me as I continued picking the money up, my long acrylic nails not helping me move quicker at all. "Wassup wit' y'all?"

I was definitely about to ignore whatever guy it was, but the random grab at my ass gave me even more reason. I stood up straight immediately, removing the hand and glaring back. "Don't be weird" I spoke to the man, who was overweight and lightskin — smiling down at me and with his homeboy who was just the browner and skinnier version of him.

"Who raised y'all? Y'all letting random niggas grab y'all mamas' asses?" Lesley started fussing, getting the last few dollars herself and helping me put the rest in an empty bag for she had randomly.

"Which one you want?" The man spoke to his homeboy, nudging him.

"Girl, come on these niggas odd." I turned around, waving the two off dismissively. "Ugly asses"

"Need to tell Roscoe to come kick they lame asses out." She told me with a matching frown, the two of us continuing our walk. "Look a bum ass fucking mess."

Their voices were still speaking behind us, moving through all the people on the floor to taunt us for whatever reason.

"Man, I'm saying? Them muh'fuckas big, I know Von be ready to go to war 'bout that lil shit."

Pausing, I had to repeat his comment in my head again to actually comprehend what he was saying. "What?"

He chuckled loudly, snickering and giggling with his homeboy before throwing his hands up in defense. "I said you got them big dick-sucking lips, Von don't play 'bout you. He ain't play 'bout Tee and her lips ain't even big like that."

"You in my face dickeating another grown man for what?" I retorted, making him suck his teeth. "Following me and telling me about a nigga, is you fucking him?"

"Naw, but—" He looked behind himself, looking like he was searching for somebody. "Where Tee? Aw there she go." He mumbled, the girl coming up from behind him like clockwork.

Niggas came three-deep to bully me about a nigga.

"I'm surprised y'all still talking. He'ont really be entertaining bitches like you for too long." She came up next.

"Girl c'mon" Les grabbed ahold of my arm, pulling me with her despite me still being turned in the three stooges' direction.

"You like my Jimmy Choos? Guess who bought 'em."

"Don't even pay that bitch attention. She desperate." Lesley lead the way to the staircase, the girl only being 3 steps behind us while still yelling.

"Stop following me bitch, you being weird 'bout a nigga. Loser ass, if you want him so bad go get him."

"Fuck is you gon' do if I'on stop?" She continued walking behind us,  the two guys starting to walk the staircase with her. "You selling pussy, who really the loser? Crazy ass slut."

Her words definitely triggered me and hit a few nerves because it took my eyebrows a few seconds to raise before I grabbed her up by the collar of her bodysuit, pulling her down a bunch of steps in one motion.

————————

"That's fine, Porsha" I shrugged my shoulders, leaving out of the office with a frown on my face. "I don't give a fuck 'bout this raggedy ass club." My limp didn't help my anger at all, the mix of tumbling down a set of stairs with another person and stripper heels doing a number on my ankles.

"It's a suspension not a termination. Don't be a brat." She followed after me slowly as I made my way to the powder room. All the girls were sitting around and watching the ordeal, most probably being happy that I was getting 'suspended' for starting a fight.

"Doing me a favor" I added, tearing one of the posters on the wall once I walked past.

"Stop vandalizing before I fire you, Kitty."

Sucking my teeth, I pushed a glass off of the nearby bar next. "I don't give a fuck, Porsha. I quit, cause I'll be damned if I let you fire anything. Especially not over this shit-hole."

"Porsha you doing too much, we ain't start shit. They came over there messing with us." Lesley tried reasoning with her, already packing her shit up. "Everybody get to do what the fuck they want 'round here but we get into a fight and we fired."

"Oh y'all weren't fired. Y'all are NOW since Katya wants to act like a child. This is my husband's establishment and y'all are gonna respect it."

Grabbing my gym bag and purse, I waved her off. "Darius ain't give a fuck about you, be serious. If the roles was reversed he woulda been fucking Charmell in your office an hour after your funeral."

"Right" Lesley co-signed, hopping down from her seat off of the vanity. "Tahm'bout respect his club, girl bye that nigga tried to fuck every bitch in here while you was toting that baby 'round." Rightfully so, Porsha was quickly angered. She started yelling and cussing with Lesley, the two going back and forth as I gathered the rest of my things.

"Girl now that they fired it's fuck this club." Trinity added her two cents in, laughing.

"Don't laugh too hard, your baby daddy fucking your sister." Summer spoke up, standing by the exit door as she waited for me and Lesley. "They was in Popeyes parking lot, boo'd up in your dirty ass Acura."

Heading out before I got even more upset, I put my gym bag on my shoulder roughly. Bright headlights were shining on me as soon as I opened the door, making my mug strengthen.

"Sid called me, you coo? What bitch you was fighting?" Von spoke from the closest parking spot to the door. Sitting on the hood of a new, blue BMW truck. "Hm" He held a bouquet of flowers and a white and grey shoe box out to me, ironically. "You cold?"

"..." I took a good look at the shoe box once I finally made it over, the gold lettering of 'Jimmy CHOO' being analogous to a spit in—" I used our height difference to my advantage, letting my fist hit the bottom of his chin without any extra thought. The uppercut making me feel so much better.

The flowers and the box of shoes fell on the feet of both of us, my wrists getting snatched up by him immediately after the hit. "Why the fuck is you playing with me, Von?" I spoke out calmly, trying to free my hands to give myself the opportunity of another blow to his face.

"On... on what?" He struggled to get out coherently, trying to talk through his angered and heavy breathing. "On what, you just hit me in my shit like that shordy? You must be rollin' off yo motherfuckin' ass?"

"You got niggas and yo' weak ass, dirty foot ass bitches you be fucking coming to my job? You trifling as fuck. You'll fuck a pie if it was cool enough, dirty ass." I fussed lowly, getting pressed against the side of the blue truck.

"Fuck is you talm'bout?!" He mugged me deeply, still holding tightly as I attempted to wiggle from his grip. "Huh? What'chu putting yo' hands on me fa? Shit like that now? I'm bringing you flowers and buyi—"

"Fuck you and them dumbass flowers, Von! I shoulda never fucked you! I'm as dumb as my fucking mama!" I raised my voice immediately to match his.

"You yelling 'bout some shit I'on fucking know 'bout! The bitch clearly on some jealous, hating shit tryna get you to cut me—"

"Oh, bitch please!" I cut him off, my wrists getting let go eventually which gave me the chance to shove him a few feet back. "You ain't no-goddamn-body to be beefing with a bitch over. You a lil ass boy!"

"You ain't finna be talkin' out yo neck like that to me. That's on some real shit, watch what the fuck you saying 'fore we really get into it on some opp shit."

"Ask me if I give a fuck." I requested while taking a step forward. "Of course we into it, you got bitches pulling up on me while I'm working, Dayvon. Kiyomi won't get out of the fucking bed and when she do it's to argue with Sidney and I think you seem to be forgetting I'm playing mommy. You think I got the advantage to be able to lose my job over this shit. All of us can't drill and go buy BMW's whenever we fucking bored."

"You talking all'is shit and I'on even know what the fuck you mad about? You know it ain't shit fa' me to drop you some money."

"I don't want your money. I want you to go back to where the fuck you came from, take the bum bitch you was spoiling with you and lose my number."

Nodding slowly at my sharp tone, he took another step back. "Bet, we into it? Stand onnat shit. Actin' like I'an did shit for you."

"Fuck you and all them weak ass favors! All you bring is dick, money and problems. Take that shit to a bitch who got time for it."

"Nah, fuck you" He retorted with a mug, "Next time you put yo' hands on me I'ma have some bitches come up here and whoop yo' ass right where them flowers layin."

"Yeah save the flowers too, you gon' need 'em for they funeral. That's if another one of yo' broke ass homies don't die first."

"That's what we on?" He nodded to himself, visibly triggered by vulgar words. "Don't hit my line for shit. Block my phone and allat."

"It was blocked a hour ago, bitch." I picked my gym bag back up from the ground, grabbing one of the heels from the box that was roughly popped one. "And fuck this weak ass truck too!" —Using as much strength as I could to launch it at the BMW's untainted windows. A circular shatter appearing satisfyingly as a result of the hard heel. "Better go get it wrapped, I'll key this shit every time I see it."

"A'ight I got sumn fa' that." Von spoke from his same spot, watching me walk away. "Bet you won't have a day of peace 'til I say so."

I pushed past Lesley and Summer, heading straight to my car. Lesley fussed loudly from behind me, "Can't believe I got fired over fighting that ugly bitch!"

I hate writing big argument scenes yall that's another reason why ts took so long.

thoughts, questions and concerns???

go read my other books. cruel intentions is otw, it's a love triangle/horror book with my two husbands

drop the prologue b4 i go to bed ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 12
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
510K 11.5K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
336K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.